Short Stories by DjEtla

Go to CruxDreams.com
[I posted this last year. I'm posting again because I've been making changes & edits to the story.]

SIDNEY ON THE CROSS

Lisa started working with Sidney about a year ago as an apprentice.

The government demanded a strict 50-50 quota for men and women to be sentenced to the cross, so Lisa got plenty of exposure to both men and women suffering that penalty.

Right away Sidney told her it was important to stay detached from the suffering. She encouraged Lisa to look at someone on a cross with a smile or a smirk -- and maybe even think about some ways to increase their torment.

This was tough for Lisa. She was a naturally emphatic person. But she didn't want to disappoint Sidney. Over time Lisa came out of her shell more and learned to look at a crucifixion as something fun or at least interesting to watch.

As soon as Lisa started looking closer at the process she started seeing much more.

Dealing with the physical feelings and the emotions was a huge challenge -- very difficult for each person and each person handled it differently.

One thing she noticed was the effects of clothing. Once the condemned was set up on their cross Sidney liked to toss their clothing on the ground right in front of them.

Some people didn't react much -- they were lost in other emotions and other torments.

Others had a huge reaction. Lots of strong feelings and emotions swirled together and built on each other. Seeing their clothing seemed to make some people feel far more exposed and vulnerable, as if the clothes were taunting them in the worst way. Lisa found it was interesting to watch as someone tried to deal with big new waves of embarrassment and helplessness and frustration at being unable to move.

Lisa wasn't too surprised to see how women sometimes had a big, strong reaction to seeing their clothing. She was surprised to see when men had a similar big reaction, and the sight of their clothing made them feel more naked and exposed.

It was similar when someone had to urinate. Some did it like it was no big deal. But some others, doing it while they were stretched out naked in public was a very big deal. It felt like one more indignity and humiliation on top of all the others and the feelings had a big impact on some.

Over time Sidney and Lisa bonded well. Lisa was a good student and the two had a lot in common.

They shared a love of fitness. When they had time off it was nothing for them to knock out a 5 or 10 mile run.

Sidney wasn't surprised when she was summoned to court one day while she had a day off. The judge often had something he wanted to discuss with her.

When she got there she was stunned to learn she was accused of a crime.

She wasn't exactly sure what she was accused of doing. The details were vague. But after the judge pronounced her guilty there was nothing vague about her penalty. She was sentenced to die on the cross, starting in 3 days.

Sidney tried to protest. She tried to blurt out some defense in spite of her shock.

The judge dismissed her concerns with a wave of his hand. "I need to sentence someone," he told her.

He brought his gavel down with a "Bang!"

"Case closed," he said.

Sidney had to report to prison the day before.

After she was stripped naked and processed into the facility they gave her a prison shirt to wear. They took her to a special cell set aside for the condemned.

Lisa got to visit her, in evening.

"Hey sweetie -- how are you doing?" she said.

"Okay I guess," Sidney said.

"I'm so nervous about tomorrow! It's my first time being in charge and I'm working with a new team. I want everything to go perfect," Lisa said.

Sidney nodded. "I think you'll do fine," she said quietly.

"How about you?" Lisa asked. "Nervous?"

"Yeah," she nodded.

"Tell me the truth," Lisa said. "Are you a little turned on by the whole idea too?"

Sidney shrugged. "It's complicated. Mostly I'm worried and terrified. Maybe a little turned on too."

"Lots of girls would have a lot of strong feelings to imagine themselves hanging naked from a cross in front of a crowd of people," Lisa said. She paused. "I suppose that's true for men too. But I think the emotions are a lot different for girls -- the feelings are much worse for girls, and maybe much better too in some ways."

Sidney gave a little nod.

"God you're going to look so amazing," Lisa said. "People are interested to see an executioner go to her cross. So I think you'll have a big crowd."

"Terrific," Sidney said softly.

Lisa asked, "What do you think will be the best part?"

"What?!" Sidney said in surprise. "It's death on a cross in agony. How can there be a 'best part'?"

"Don't be so negative," Lisa said. "You know what I mean. What part is most interesting or the part that seems most exciting?"

Sidney had to think a minute. "I guess the early minutes are so will be really strange, maybe interesting," she said and took another pause to think. "I mean there will be so many feelings. There's the physical feelings of gravity and the spikes and being unable to move. That'll hurt. Maybe it'll feel quirky or interesting too," she said.

"There's the initial shock of being stretched out naked in front of an audience," she said. "That's got to feel ... horrible and humiliating and ... maybe darkly fun or darkly sexy for the right girl."

She paused. "And the emotions must be so strong to think about how this is permanent -- there's no release," she said. "That's got to bring a big wave of strong feelings."

"Maybe the early minutes are be the 'best part,' before the pain grows too bad and blots out every other thought."

Lisa nodded. "I see what you mean," she said thoughtfully.

They both paused for a moment.

"I'm sure there'll be some cute guys," Lisa said with a nice smile. "Maybe you can shake your hips and wiggle your tits to flirt a bit."

"I don't think flirting will be on my mind," Sidney said.

"Do what you wish," Lisa said with a shrug. "Being on a cross is mostly horror and agony. If you can distract your thoughts somehow, even for a moment or two, it's probably what a smart girl should do."

Sidney nodded. "Maybe you're right," she said softly.

"Maybe there'll be some sweet, cute little chickadee who catches your eye," Lisa said. "You flirt with her if that sounds more fun -- give her some sexy girlish wiggles."

Sidney nodded a little.

"What did you do on your days off?" Lisa asked.

"Not much -- mostly I just stayed around my house," Sidney said. "I did some running. I went to the salon -- I figured a mani-pedi would distract my thoughts a little. I got a waxing too."

Lisa nodded. "Did you decide to go totally bare 'down there'?" she asked with a smile.

Sidney nodded.

"You used to make fun of girls who did that before they get crucified," Lisa said.

"I know," Sidney nodded.

"Well it makes sense," Lisa said. "If a girl has to be bare in public she wants to look her best."

Sidney nodded.

"Do you remember that girl a few months ago who was trying to find out if she could get a boob job before she went to her cross?" Lisa asked.

"I remember her," Sidney said.

"I'm glad she didn't get the work done," Lisa said. "She was a pretty girl. She looked great on the cross -- her tits were very cute."

Sidney nodded.

"I forget what she was convicted of," Lisa said.

"I think it was shoplifting some lipstick," Sidney said. "It was her second or third conviction and the judge was pissed."

"Yeah now I remember!" Lisa said. "LOL -- the judge was trying to send a strong message in that case!"

"Speaking of the judge I saw him before coming over here," Lisa said. "He gave me your final, signed paperwork. There was a note from the governor saying he's denied a pardon for you. It’s good we have all the final paperwork done. Now we won't have to wait on any of it tomorrow before we get started."

"Okay," Sidney said softly.

Lisa could see through a window that it was starting to get dark outside.

"Just think," Lisa said with a smile, "This time tomorrow, when the sun is going down, you'll be getting ready to spend your first night out of doors. You'll be enjoying the fresh air!"

Sidney had a bit of a grimace and a nod.

"Anyway," Lisa said. "I need to step away. I want to double check some things. I want to make sure everything is *totally* ready."

"Wait -- before you go," Sidney said with a little strain in her voice. "Did the judge give you a time schedule for me?"

"Of course, silly," Lisa said. "Every death warrant has a schedule."

The warrant gives the starting time for the execution. It could be any time between 6 am and 6 pm.

"Can you tell me the time?" Sidney asked. "I'd like to know."

"Oh I bet you would!" Lisa said. "But you don't need to worry your pretty head about that. Your job tomorrow is simple -- just do what you're told. Let me worry about the time schedule. Trust me -- everything is going to work out."

Sidney looked disappointed but she nodded.

"I'll see you tomorrow sweetie!" Lisa said. "Enjoy your time until then. Each minute is precious to you -- think about that. Get good sleep. And look -- I think it'll be a warm day so you should probably drink extra water."

"It's nice of you to worry about my health," Sidney said.

Lisa smiled. "I want you to be healthy so we get a good, long show!"

"See you tomorrow," she said with a breezy tone. As she turned to leave she said, "Be good!"

The next morning guard brought Sidney to the execution place earlier than she expected.

The sun had only been up about an hour. The air had a slight touch of chill, with a hint it would get warmer later.

The execution team looked grim and focused.

There was a cross on the ground at their feet.

A few spectators had gathered already, not sure when the show was going to start.

"Hey sweetie!" Lisa said with a smile.

"Ugh," Sidney thought, "she is way too happy and chipper."

"Hey," Sidney said without much enthusiasm.

"Today you get to meet my special friend!" Lisa said. "He's handsome. He's tall. He's *very* strong. And he loves beautiful women. You two are going to look great together."

Sidney nodded.

"He loves meeting girls who are naked, sweetie," she said with a flirtatious tone. "So be a good girl and wiggle out of your clothes for me."

Everything was happening too fast for Sidney. She wanted to tell Lisa, "Take a breath. You don't need to rush. Slow down a little." But she didn't want Lisa to think she was complaining or being resistant. Sidney had made a vow to herself that she wouldn't be a complainer. So she just nodded and slipped out of the prison shirt she was wearing -- the only garment she had on.

Sidney shivered a little. Instinctively she wanted to hold her arms across her belly to hold in a bit of heat. "Aha!" she blurted out in surprise when a couple of the men from the execution team grabbed her arms. Not being gentle they forced her to lay back on the cross.

Lisa kneeled down by Sidney's right side. "Let me hold your hand for this part," she said.

Sidney looked scared. But she nodded and reached out her right hand.

Lisa took Sidney's right hand and she held it tight with both of her hands.

The men took some time to position Sidney's left wrist a just the right spot, and took a moment to line up the sharp steel spike at just the right place with just the right angle. One held her tight while the other took up the hammer.

"BAM." The first blow of the hammer was a solid hit

"Aha!" Sidney said in shock as her body shuddered. Her right arm flinched.

Lisa held her tight. "That's a good girl," she said softly. "That's a good girl. Be a very brave girl for me."

The men moved over to her right side and repeated the process. The hammer fell with a solid "BAM." Sidney shuddered. Lisa smiled. As before, they made more good hits to drive the spike all the way through the wood, holding her wrist snug.

For Sidney the sensations and emotions were very strong. She was breathing deep, taking in as much air as she could, trying to deal with it all.

The nailing of her feet went smoothly too. Sidney winced and shuddered with every blow of the hammer. She struggled to keep her emotions under some kind of control.

When it was done Lisa and the men stood back to have a look at the helpless, naked girl on the ground.

She kept breathing hard, her bare chest rising and falling quite a bit.

Lisa knelt down close beside her.

"We'll get you set up in a few minutes sweetie," she said softly. "Then you can start doing your little show for the crowd."

Sidney nodded weakly.

"You know this is really going to happen, right?" Lisa said. "There's no pardon for you. No commutation. In a few minutes we'll get you all set up and you'll stay that way to the end. That's what is going to happen."

Sidney gave a small nod.

"Good -- I didn't want you to have any false hopes or anything like that," Lisa said.

"We're doing this kind of early," Lisa said. "I'm sure the judge won't mind if I move up the timetable a little. I'm just eager to get started," she said gently. "And I figured you didn't want to just sit in your prison cell for a few more hours being worried."

She brushed her fingers along the side of Sidney's rib cage.

"Ahh!" Sidney said. She shuddered and wiggled from the touch.

Lisa smiled at this reaction. "It's fun to see you all bare and helpless like this," she said. "It tempting to have a little bit of fun."

Lisa brushed her fingers against the exposed underarm area.

Sidney shuddered again.

"My, you're a sensitive girl today," Lisa said with a smile. "Maybe you're just feelings lots of strong emotions. Maybe you're terrified about what is ahead for you," she said. She paused. "Maybe you're just a little bit turned on," she said with a sweet voice.

Sidney shook her head.

"No? You're not aroused by all this?" Lisa said sweetly. "Oh I don't believe that for a second. I know part of you is scared. There's part of your kinky, filthy little mind that's feeling sexy."

She brushed her fingers against Sidney's stomach in a flirtatious way.

Sidney gasped and shuddered at the touch.

Lisa smiled. "My you're looking very perky too," she said in a happy way with a gesture to Sidney's erect nipples.

"Maybe you'd love and enjoy a little stimulation," she said. She let her hand drift up to Sidney's right breast.

Lisa gave a good strong pinch and twist.

"Ahh!" Sidney said and wiggled.

"Hmmm, you're definitely a very sensitive girl today," Lisa said. She let her hand drift over to Sidney's left breast.

Lisa smiled.

Sidney knew what was coming.

Lisa gave a good, hard pinch and twist, rougher than the last one.

"Ohhh!!" Sidney said and squirmed from the wave of pain and the pleasure.

"Hmmm," Lisa said nicely. "It's a lot of fun to have you so helpless. I can do *anything* I want. And there's *nothing* you can do to stop me."

She kept brushing her fingertips over Sidney's sensitive body. This got strong reactions.

"I think I've tried a billion times to imagine what it's like to be set up on a cross and left to die," Lisa said. She kept brushing her fingers.

"But in the end I decided there's just no way to imagine the feelings," she said. "I think there's only one way to know what it feels like," she said gently. "You've probably tried to imagine it too."

She kept brushing her fingers. "Now you get to do it for real," she said. "It's a lot to think about."

Sidney was breathing very hard. She made a quick nod.

"I wonder how turned on you really are," Lisa said, letting her fingers drift lower.

Sidney knew what was coming. She took in all the air she could, her chest rising and falling.

Lisa let her fingers slowly drift lower.

"AHHH!" Sidney said when Lisa brushed her sweet spot. She wiggled. The spikes held her firm.

"Be a good girl for me and relax sweetie," Lisa said nicely.

She made a gentle circular motion, stimulating Sidney where it had a big effect.

"Oh God ... Oh God," Sidney said softly.

"Just relax for me sweetie," Lisa cooed softly. "I think you enjoy this."

Sidney nodded.

"Hmmm," Lisa said. She moved her fingers a bit.

"My, my, my, aren't you wet," she said. "I knew there's a part of you that's quite aroused by all of this."

Sidney gave a little nod.

Lisa continued having her fun with a steady, circular motion of her fingers. She had a sweet smile. "You're headed for a lot of pain today," she said with a flirtatious voice as she kept up her circular motion.

Sidney opened her knees, giving an indication about what the touch was doing for her.

Lisa smiled at that. "You're headed for excruciating pain and agony," she said. "And you know ... as time goes by the pain will get much worse," she said, still massaging Sidney's sweet spot. She was having strong effects on the bare, helpless girl.

"It's a lot to think about. A few seconds of bad pain can feel like *forever*," she continued. "You'll do *anything* to make it stop. But it's going to go on and on. You won't get any break. You won't have any way to make it stop. It will stretch on for minutes and hours, maybe for days. Lots of people will be around you the whole time. But no one will help you. We're going to stand by and watch it all."

Sidney was breathing hard, giving a strong response. She started rocking her hips.

After another minute or two Lisa again rubbed her fingers to sense how wet Sidney was. She massaged the helpless girl some more.

"Well," she said with a sweet smile, "this is supposed to be a day of maximum pain and punishment and suffering for you. We don't want you to have too much fun, do we?" She took her hand away.

Sidney moaned from frustration.

Lisa moved a bit and held her fingers up to Sidney's mouth.

"Clean off my fingers for me like a good girl," she said.

Sidney took her fingers in her mouth and did a good job of licking them clean with her tongue.

"That's a good girl," Lisa said soothingly. "Good job. That's a good girl."

After a moment she took her hand away and stood up. "Well, it's probably about time to get started," she said.

"Can I just ask one thing?" Sidney said. Fear and worry showed on her face.

Lisa shook her head. "Oh no, dear," Lisa said with a smile. "You calm your tits. You don't get to ask anything. You're only job now is to get set up and give these people a show. That's all."

Sidney breathed deep. "Ugh," she said softly.

"Ladies and gentlemen," Lisa said in a clear voice to the crowd. "Thank you for coming to our execution."

"We have an exciting show for you," she said.

[story continues below]

[story continues from above]

"We have an exciting show for you," she said.

She paused for a second then continued. "We want to hear from you," she said. "During the setup period let's give applause and cheer to my hard-working team. Let's show them how much we appreciate them," she said.

"And let's not forget our very special guest of honor,” Lisa said with a big smile. "She’s nailed down to her cross and can’t wait to get started. She sends a big, special welcome to every person. She admits all of her crimes. She says she deserves her punishment. Don't feel sad for her. She wants you to smile and cheer and be happy when you see that good, proper justice is being done." Lisa took a pause, then continued. "You'll see lots physical pain of course -- getting much worse for her over time. And don't forget there are big mental and emotional torments too. It's different for each person. So there’s a lot to look at. Our special girl says that the closer you watch her the more you will enjoy the show and get good entertainment."

She continued, "When she gets set up let's give her some big applause and cheers so she knows she has a happy crowd to watch her ordeal!"

Lisa clapped her hands over her head to reinforce her meaning. Then she cupped her hands around her mouth and gave a big "WOO! WOO!" cheer.

The crowd was quickly in a good, festive mood.

As the team gathered around Sidney her eyes were wide with fear.

The crowd clapped and cheered with gusto as the team lifted the cross to vertical.

The team set the cross gently in the hole in the ground as the crowd cheered more.

Sidney was only about 6 inches off of the ground. It was enough.

Sidney looked left and right at the crowd as the team packed dirt into the hole for her cross, to hold it vertical. Gasping for air with all her emotions in overdrive. She could see and hear more applause and cheers.

The first few minutes seemed to bring her a tsunami of strong feelings all at once.

The physical feelings came on her all at once. She quickly realized that attempting to stand or place much weight on her feet brought a severe, stabbing pain. She tried to rest her weight on her arms. That brought a different type of pain. She was a relatively light, slim girl. At the start she seemed to find the pain in her wrists and arms more tolerable so she rested most of her body weight on the spikes in her wrists. But she realized with a horrible, sick feeling in her gut that the pain in her wrists and arms was quickly going to get much worse.

She gasped for air to try to deal with her tempest of feelings and emotions. Her chest and her perky breasts moved in and out as she struggled to breathe, a pretty sight for the crowd to see and admire.

As she was dealing with the physical feelings she started to look around and the crowd. She could see how closely they were watching her. She seemed to have a big reaction to the feelings of being stretched out helpless and naked for every onlooker to see, and no option to turn away.

"Oh God," she seemed to say. She looked up at the sky.

No help came from God, or from anyone else.

It was the start of an intense ordeal. It went on a long, long time. Some spectators drifted away while others arrived. At night Lisa set up lights to keep Sideny nicely illuminated for onlookers. There was always a good audience to watch all of the agonies and the struggles of the bare, helpless girl -- she never had a moment out of the public eye.

When it was done people talked about it long afterward. They noticed that Sidney never got the luxury of losing herself in insanity or unconsciousness -- she seemed to be keenly awake, aware and conscious almost the whole time. Everyone agreed it had been an epic display of exceptional feminine suffering.

[The end.]

I'm happy to see you returning to your excellent Sidney's crucifixion.
I spot a slight change in the ending, the idea of Lisa illuminating her dying body is very good.

I hope to read new crucifixion stories from you, with your very delicate and goreless style you wrote two of my favourite snuff stories overall.

I'm happy to see you returning to your excellent Sidney's crucifixion.
I spot a slight change in the ending, the idea of Lisa illuminating her dying body is very good.

I hope to read new crucifixion stories from you, with your very delicate and goreless style you wrote two of my favourite snuff stories overall.
Thanks. Yeah it's basically the same story as before. I just made changes to the ending and some of the dialog. I thought some illumination at night might be nice so she can't hide in darkness.

Thanks. Yeah it's basically the same story as before. I just made changes to the ending and some of the dialog. I thought some illumination at night might be nice so she can't hide in darkness.
I have noticed, I like as you emphasized Lisa remembering Sidney that she has to endure so much pain soon.

Again, I love the matter-of-factly yet delicate determination of your executioners...

A really enjoyable story, I am glad that you rewrote it a bit, as I liked it even more than the first time I read it.

But I liked how the story emphasizes the early part of Sidney's crucifixion and how she and Lisa talk about it a bit in the jail cell scene. Again, great story!

A really enjoyable story, I am glad that you rewrote it a bit, as I liked it even more than the first time I read it.

But I liked how the story emphasizes the early part of Sidney's crucifixion and how she and Lisa talk about it a bit in the jail cell scene. Again, great story!
Thank you for the comment. I guess I love sexy stories with big power differences. A conversation between the head executioner and someone condemned to a crucifixion seems like the biggest power difference I can imagine. So it was fun dialog to write.

I really appreciate getting a comment. Thank you. I mainly like writing about the actions and emotions in the waiting period before a crux gets started, and what the set-up period is like. So that's where this story is focused. I kind of jump over the actual crucifixion itself.

I think I'll post a new story at DA in the next few days or weeks. It has a much happier tone that this dark tale.

I really appreciate getting a comment. Thank you. I mainly like writing about the actions and emotions in the waiting period before a crux gets started, and what the set-up period is like. So that's where this story is focused. I kind of jump over the actual crucifixion itself.

I think I'll post a new story at DA in the next few days or weeks. It has a much happier tone that this dark tale.
I shall look forward to reading it. I particularly enjoyed your story 'Gallows Day at the Old West Festival'.

What is DA?

I shall look forward to reading it. I particularly enjoyed your story 'Gallows Day at the Old West Festival'.
Yeah it was a very good series.
I also enjoyed the notion that some hangees were actually fucked as they strangled in the noose.
I would be even more fun to read some more detailed description of that, including the strong emotions they would probably feel.

Thank you for the nice note. It's always interesting to get a bit of feedback.

Lucy seems like a sweet character. But she doesn't get much attention in the original "Tightrope Zone" story. So I thought it would be interesting to re-tell the story from her point of view.

Last edited:
I started playing around with the Open AI text generation feature. He's one example:

Prompt: Write a short speech from a female politician who argues that 5% of young adults (ages 18-21) should be culled from the population in order to benefit the environment. To show her sincerity she suggests that her 18-year old daughter, who she says she loves very much, is willing to be one of those who is culled.

Output:

Good morning, citizens of the world.

We are facing a crisis, an environmental crisis that threatens our very existence. We cannot continue business as usual.

I am here today to propose a bold solution: culling 5% of young adults aged 18-21 from the population as a way to improve our environment. This is not a decision I take lightly and I understand it will be met with some resistance. But we must face this reality head-on if we are to have any chance of preserving our planet and its resources for future generations.

To demonstrate my commitment to this cause, I am willing to make the ultimate sacrifice – my own daughter, who is 18-years-old, is willing to be one of those culled. As much as it pains me and breaks my heart, I trust that her contribution will not be in vain and her legacy of courage and selflessness will live on.

We must all do our part in order to save this planet that we call home. We cannot keep living in ignorance or complacency any longer. I urge you all to join me in this effort by taking tangible steps toward protecting our environment and reducing our consumption habits. It starts here, today – with each and every one of us committing ourselves to doing what’s right for the future of our planet.

Thank you for your time and attention today. Together, we can ensure a brighter future for all!This is not an easy decision to make, but I believe it is one that must be made if we are serious about preserving the environment for ourselves and future generations. Thank you for your time and consideration of this important issue.

Back
Top Bottom