Short Stories by Member Blue

Go to CruxDreams.com

Star and Blue​

Star drew in a heavy sigh. She had been incarcerated for 5 days: accused of embezzling funds from the private equity firm where she served as CFO. Though innocent, she eventually gave a forced confession after 36 hours on the rack with intense electrical stimulation in her sensitive areas. Condemned to death by the newly formed “Business Tribunal” she awaits her execution alone in a 10x10 cell wearing only an oversized prison jumper.

It took nearly that long to recover from the ordeal, during which time the Business Tribunal considered her appeal, mounted by one of their own lawyers: the appeal was summarily rejected and her execution by electric chair was slated to occur within the next 48 hours.

Star was resigned to her fate from the start. She knew she had enemies at the firm that were envious of her chiseled body, gorgeous face and silky blond hair. Her athletic body was the envy, and desire, of nearly every male (and several female) members of the firm. The fact that she rejected all suitors pissed off many colleagues who vowed to put her in her place if they ever had the opportunity.

Though Star was unavailable to her colleagues she was no stranger to casual sex. Since her early twenties she had spent many a Saturday in the local coffee shop scanning the field for the right man to take home with her and fuck his brains out. College aged, young professionals, middle aged and even the occasional 60+ were all part of her repertoire and she gave each and every one of them the ride of their lives!

But that was all in the past: what little future she had was spent dreading her upcoming fate, trying to retain any shred of dignity and confidence she had so recently possessed in abundance.

She heard the key turn in her cell door and in walked two massive guards armed with billyclubs and tasers. The guards told her that her execution was set for tomorrow but there would be a “dry run” sometime today just to familiarize the condemned with the process and, hopefully, reduce the prospect of any unfortunate resistance when the real moment arrived. Almost as if on cue a third man entered and introduced himself: “Good afternoon Ms. Star, my name is Blue and I will be in charge of your execution tomorrow. I believe these fine gentlemen told you about our dry run: is now a good time?”

Star was taken aback by Blue’s professional and almost genial manner of speech. It helped soften the fear inherent in the moment and the intensity she saw in Blue’s eyes. “Err... yes, I guess so” she stammered. “Great, I’m so glad to be helping you through this. Now, if you will, please stand and remove your jumpsuit” Blue intoned in his matter-of-fact voice. You can either do so yourself or my assistants would be happy to give you a hand.” Star got the implication and was in no mood for a brawl; she let down the zipper and stepped out of the jumpsuit. Even the stoic Blue couldn’t help but raise an eyebrow to what stood before him. Her lovely long neck traced down to her beautifully shaped breasts with rock-hard nipples that stood out at least 1/2 inch. Her well-tone stomach was adorned with a bellybutton ring and her pubic mound was perfectly trimmed with a triangle of feathery hair. Her pussy lips were visible atop her sculpted legs and immaculate calves. She was a living breathing statue of natural beauty.

“Wonderful, thank you for your cooperation and my compliments on how well you have maintained your body.” The irony of that statement coming from her eventual executioner was not lost on Star...

“If you would, please turn around and place your hands behind your back so my assistant may put on the cuffs. Remember we are rehearsing today so there will be no mistakes tomorrow.” Once cuffed, Blue and his assistants led Star out of her cell and into a long hallway. Up to now a feeling of surreality had allowed her to block out the reality of what was going on. Now, catcalls, insults, whistles and shouts shattered her veil of the surreal as she was paraded past the other inmates and brought her to the awful truth: she was being humiliated and degraded on her way to her execution- and this was only the rehearsal! Her shoulders shook with anguish and she quietly wept while Blue babbled on about some of the inmates she was walking past, how much voltage would be used to end her life and where her body would go once the life-force was gone.

At the end of the hallway was a large, heavy door. Blue opened it slowly and motioned Star in. It was a well lit room but not overly bright and rather large. At the far end was a small stage just beyond about 12 rows of folding chairs. As Blue led her towards the stage she stopped in her tracks and let out a gasp. Center stage held an old fashioned wooden electric chair; the chair that would end her life tomorrow.

Blue had Star sit in the chair so measurements could be taken and the straps properly adjusted. Star looked for the electrodes and other equipment that typically accompanies this type of device but could not see anything. “I guess they’re getting it ready for tomorrow” she thought to herself. “Now,” intoned Blue, “this exactly how the procedure will go down tomorrow. We do not give you a hood as we believe complete nakedness is part of the punishment for your crime, my apologies... Alvin, would please kill the lights?” With that, the room was pitched to utter blackness. Almost immediately a spotlight shone on both the electric chair and where Blue was standing. “This is how you will die tomorrow with these seats filled and myself by your side. Ok Alvin, lights back up please.” With that the room returned to its original lighting and revealed a visibly shaken and terrified Star. “No, no....no,no,no this can’t be happening THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING!!!” She shrieked, face in hands and sobbing uncontrollably.

“Yes, yes... of course you don’t want to die and particularly as part of a macabre show. I feel your anguish and empathize completely: if it were up to me I’d commute your sentence, have you put on a classy business skirt and blouse over some sexy lingerie and have you walk out of this facility so we could meet as equals and, well... you can imagine!” The thought of getting in her more familiar attire seemed to calm Star down a bit. She stopped hyperventilating and regained some control of her emotions. Blue continued: “Much as I would like that to be the case I have only a minor say in the final disposition of our condemned inmates, I am truly sorry.” With that, Blue motioned the guards to return Star back to her cell and gently reminding her “remember, our dry run today will be duplicated exactly tomorrow. Perhaps having gone through he process once will alleviate some of the nervous anticipation you will feel tonight and allow you a final night of peace. We have heard many of our inmates tell us that on the eve of their execution.” Minutes later Star was back in her cell re-walking every footstep, every sight and every sound of her dry run. Sleep did come and it was mercifully sound.

She awoke to a female guard opening the door carrying a basin, a jug of water and some clothes. Without saying a word the guard washed her and applied some basic makeup. Reaching into the bag of clothes the guard handed Star some stockings, garter belt, g-string panties e a lace bra. Once the lingerie was on the guard handed Starslut a knee-length pleated skirt and a button down blouse with a high collar. Finishing off the outfit was a fairly modest set of heels. Star looked absolutely stunning and beamed confidently as this was familiar territory for her. The sudden feeling of empowerment gave her hope the Blue had worked out a way to spare her life and she could join him in the world outside this bleak and cursed facility.

“Come, this way” called the female guard and they headed in the opposite direction as yesterday, eventually reaching a carpeted hallway with a door at the end. Gone were the catcalls and insults of yesterday as well as the degradation of approaching ones death. The guard opened the door to a dark room with a few stairs right at the doorway. Using a small flashlight the guard helped her up the stairs and told her to wait here. “Blue made such a point about today being exactly like yesterday but, obviously, that is not the case. Do think he was able to successfully lobby for my life?” A sense of hope and excitement came over her as well as arousal! Her nipples stood up strong and proud and she could feel her pussy moistening by the second as she imaged herself on top of Blue riding him to orgasm after orgasm.

Suddenly, a spotlight focused on her and Blue’s familiar voice spoke assuringly: “Ms. Star: you had been scheduled to die by electrocution for your crime of embezzlement today but the Business Tribunal has reversed that decision.” Star‘s skin tingled with anticipation as her heart rate rose: “Freedom” she whispered quietly to herself breathing a heavy sigh of relief; “they’ve realized their mistake and are letting me go home!”

“Instead of death by electrocution the Business Tribunal condemns you to death by guillotine.” Instantly a second spotlight illuminated a tall guillotine merely 3 feet from where she stood. In shock she could faintly hear Blue say: “Guard: secure her arms behind her back and cuff her. Good. Please remove her blouse, bra, skirt and panties but leave the garter, stockings and heels.”
Madiosi-2021-095-fallsword execution.jpg
The intense cruelty of the moment broke her. When mere seconds ago she was convinced she had escaped death and had grand plans of returning to family and friends she was now confronted with her imminent execution. The shock was too much for her and this once-proud financial executive was reduced to a screaming, pleading wreck begging for mercy when there was none to be had.

Once she was stripped the male guards from yesterday forced her onto the lunette, strapped her to it with legs spread open and slid her in place under the blade. Her panicked struggles made the entire apparatus shake a bit, but not enough to matter. What did matter was that her struggles placed her sex in view of the 100+ people that paid to watch her die. Every movement brought other areas into view and the audience appreciated her final dance. Somehow, in the midst of her frenzied struggle, a familiar feeling crept up in her loins, a feeling that seemed to come closer and closer the more she struggled. “My god, I’m going to cum... how the fuck is this happening?” What Star was feeling was intentional: her executioner had taken careful measurements the day before when Star was in the electric chair. A small pad was placed exactly where her clit would be once strapped into the lunette; the more she struggled the more the fire burned within her. Mixed with her screams and pleas for mercy one could discern moans of intense pleasure, moans that grew in intensity the closer she came to her climax.

Blue was standing right next her, grateful for the front row view he had of her sex and passion dance. He was prepared to give the customary sign to finish off the condemned: 3 sharp slaps to the ass. Star felt the first slap and was startled. “Cum for me baby” she heard him say and she was very, very close. On the second slap he repeated emphatically “Cum for me baby, right now!” And it began: a feeling that overwhelmed every fiber of her body causing her limbs to convulse wildly and a guttural scream to emanate from her gaping mouth. She felt a third slap on her ass and, very soon, felt the bade touch her neck, quickly, she felt no more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Star and Blue

Star drew in a heavy sigh. She had been incarcerated for 5 days: accused of embezzling funds from the private equity firm where she served as CFO. Though innocent, she eventually gave a forced confession after 36 hours on the rack with intense electrical stimulation in her sensitive areas. Condemned to death by the newly formed “Business Tribunal” she awaits her execution alone in a 10x10 cell wearing only an oversized prison jumper.

It took nearly that long to recover from the ordeal, during which time the Business Tribunal considered her appeal, mounted by one of their own lawyers: the appeal was summarily rejected and her execution by electric chair was slated to occur within the next 48 hours.

Star was resigned to her fate from the start. She knew she had enemies at the firm that were envious of her chiseled body, gorgeous face and silky blond hair. Her athletic body was the envy, and desire, of nearly every male (and several female) members of the firm. The fact that she rejected all suitors pissed off many colleagues who vowed to put her in her place if they ever had the opportunity.

Though Star was unavailable to her colleagues she was no stranger to casual sex. Since her early twenties she had spent many a Saturday in the local coffee shop scanning the field for the right man to take home with her and fuck his brains out. College aged, young professionals, middle aged and even the occasional 60+ were all part of her repertoire and she gave each and every one of them the ride of their lives!

But that was all in the past: what little future she had was spent dreading her upcoming fate, trying to retain any shred of dignity and confidence she had so recently possessed in abundance.

She heard the key turn in her cell door and in walked two massive guards armed with billyclubs and tasers. The guards told her that her execution was set for tomorrow but there would be a “dry run” sometime today just to familiarize the condemned with the process and, hopefully, reduce the prospect of any unfortunate resistance when the real moment arrived. Almost as if on cue a third man entered and introduced himself: “Good afternoon Ms. Star, my name is Blue and I will be in charge of your execution tomorrow. I believe these fine gentlemen told you about our dry run: is now a good time?”

Star was taken aback by Blue’s professional and almost genial manner of speech. It helped soften the fear inherent in the moment and the intensity she saw in Blue’s eyes. “Err... yes, I guess so” she stammered. “Great, I’m so glad to be helping you through this. Now, if you will, please stand and remove your jumpsuit” Blue intoned in his matter-of-fact voice. You can either do so yourself or my assistants would be happy to give you a hand.” Star got the implication and was in no mood for a brawl; she let down the zipper and stepped out of the jumpsuit. Even the stoic Blue couldn’t help but raise an eyebrow to what stood before him. Her lovely long neck traced down to her beautifully shaped breasts with rock-hard nipples that stood out at least 1/2 inch. Her well-tone stomach was adorned with a bellybutton ring and her pubic mound was perfectly trimmed with a triangle of feathery hair. Her pussy lips were visible atop her sculpted legs and immaculate calves. She was a living breathing statue of natural beauty.

“Wonderful, thank you for your cooperation and my compliments on how well you have maintained your body.” The irony of that statement coming from her eventual executioner was not lost on Star...

“If you would, please turn around and place your hands behind your back so my assistant may put on the cuffs. Remember we are rehearsing today so there will be no mistakes tomorrow.” Once cuffed, Blue and his assistants led Star out of her cell and into a long hallway. Up to now a feeling of surreality had allowed her to block out the reality of what was going on. Now, catcalls, insults, whistles and shouts shattered her veil of the surreal as she was paraded past the other inmates and brought her to the awful truth: she was being humiliated and degraded on her way to her execution- and this was only the rehearsal! Her shoulders shook with anguish and she quietly wept while Blue babbled on about some of the inmates she was walking past, how much voltage would be used to end her life and where her body would go once the life-force was gone.

At the end of the hallway was a large, heavy door. Blue opened it slowly and motioned Star in. It was a well lit room but not overly bright and rather large. At the far end was a small stage just beyond about 12 rows of folding chairs. As Blue led her towards the stage she stopped in her tracks and let out a gasp. Center stage held an old fashioned wooden electric chair; the chair that would end her life tomorrow.

Blue had Star sit in the chair so measurements could be taken and the straps properly adjusted. Star looked for the electrodes and other equipment that typically accompanies this type of device but could not see anything. “I guess they’re getting it ready for tomorrow” she thought to herself. “Now,” intoned Blue, “this exactly how the procedure will go down tomorrow. We do not give you a hood as we believe complete nakedness is part of the punishment for your crime, my apologies... Alvin, would please kill the lights?” With that, the room was pitched to utter blackness. Almost immediately a spotlight shone on both the electric chair and where Blue was standing. “This is how you will die tomorrow with these seats filled and myself by your side. Ok Alvin, lights back up please.” With that the room returned to its original lighting and revealed a visibly shaken and terrified Star. “No, no....no,no,no this can’t be happening THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING!!!” She shrieked, face in hands and sobbing uncontrollably.

“Yes, yes... of course you don’t want to die and particularly as part of a macabre show. I feel your anguish and empathize completely: if it were up to me I’d commute your sentence, have you put on a classy business skirt and blouse over some sexy lingerie and have you walk out of this facility so we could meet as equals and, well... you can imagine!” The thought of getting in her more familiar attire seemed to calm Star down a bit. She stopped hyperventilating and regained some control of her emotions. Blue continued: “Much as I would like that to be the case I have only a minor say in the final disposition of our condemned inmates, I am truly sorry.” With that, Blue motioned the guards to return Star back to her cell and gently reminding her “remember, our dry run today will be duplicated exactly tomorrow. Perhaps having gone through he process once will alleviate some of the nervous anticipation you will feel tonight and allow you a final night of peace. We have heard many of our inmates tell us that on the eve of their execution.” Minutes later Star was back in her cell re-walking every footstep, every sight and every sound of her dry run. Sleep did come and it was mercifully sound.

She awoke to a female guard opening the door carrying a basin, a jug of water and some clothes. Without saying a word the guard washed her and applied some basic makeup. Reaching into the bag of clothes the guard handed Star some stockings, garter belt, g-string panties e a lace bra. Once the lingerie was on the guard handed Starslut a knee-length pleated skirt and a button down blouse with a high collar. Finishing off the outfit was a fairly modest set of heels. Star looked absolutely stunning and beamed confidently as this was familiar territory for her. The sudden feeling of empowerment gave her hope the Blue had worked out a way to spare her life and she could join him in the world outside this bleak and cursed facility.

“Come, this way” called the female guard and they headed in the opposite direction as yesterday, eventually reaching a carpeted hallway with a door at the end. Gone were the catcalls and insults of yesterday as well as the degradation of approaching ones death. The guard opened the door to a dark room with a few stairs right at the doorway. Using a small flashlight the guard helped her up the stairs and told her to wait here. “Blue made such a point about today being exactly like yesterday but, obviously, that is not the case. Do think he was able to successfully lobby for my life?” A sense of hope and excitement came over her as well as arousal! Her nipples stood up strong and proud and she could feel her pussy moistening by the second as she imaged herself on top of Blue riding him to orgasm after orgasm.

Suddenly, a spotlight focused on her and Blue’s familiar voice spoke assuringly: “Ms. Star: you had been scheduled to die by electrocution for your crime of embezzlement today but the Business Tribunal has reversed that decision.” Star‘s skin tingled with anticipation as her heart rate rose: “Freedom” she whispered quietly to herself breathing a heavy sigh of relief; “they’ve realized their mistake and are letting me go home!”

“Instead of death by electrocution the Business Tribunal condemns you to death by guillotine.” Instantly a second spotlight illuminated a tall guillotine merely 3 feet from where she stood. In shock she could faintly hear Blue say: “Guard: secure her arms behind her back and cuff her. Good. Please remove her blouse, bra, skirt and panties but leave the garter, stockings and heels.”
View attachment 1070894
The intense cruelty of the moment broke her. When mere seconds ago she was convinced she had escaped death and had grand plans of returning to family and friends she was now confronted with her imminent execution. The shock was too much for her and this once-proud financial executive was reduced to a screaming, pleading wreck begging for mercy when there was none to be had.

Once she was stripped the male guards from yesterday forced her onto the lunette, strapped her to it with legs spread open and slid her in place under the blade. Her panicked struggles made the entire apparatus shake a bit, but not enough to matter. What did matter was that her struggles placed her sex in view of the 100+ people that paid to watch her die. Every movement brought other areas into view and the audience appreciated her final dance. Somehow, in the midst of her frenzied struggle, a familiar feeling crept up in her loins, a feeling that seemed to come closer and closer the more she struggled. “My god, I’m going to cum... how the fuck is this happening?” What Star was feeling was intentional: her executioner had taken careful measurements the day before when Star was in the electric chair. A small pad was placed exactly where her clit would be once strapped into the lunette; the more she struggled the more the fire burned within her. Mixed with her screams and pleas for mercy one could discern moans of intense pleasure, moans that grew in intensity the closer she came to her climax.

Blue was standing right next her, grateful for the front row view he had of her sex and passion dance. He was prepared to give the customary sign to finish off the condemned: 3 sharp slaps to the ass. Star felt the first slap and was startled. “Cum for me baby” she heard him say and she was very, very close. On the second slap he repeated emphatically “Cum for me baby, right now!” And it began: a feeling that overwhelmed every fiber of her body causing her limbs to convulse wildly and a guttural scream to emanate from her gaping mouth. She felt a third slap on her ass and, very soon, felt the bade touch her neck, quickly, she felt no more.
very nice

Please, Please, Mercy.....​

An impression/short story based on this amazing image by Repertor
0137E9E6-4DBE-43B4-9A50-A5ACCBB1DEE4.png
Please, please, mercy! My loincloth falls...

We walk, slowly, in utter despair, this unknown woman and I. She keeps muttering to herself “Gods, please make my time on the cross be short, please make my time on the cross be short” over and and as if, through sheer wishful thinking and force of will, she could make it so. I, having witnessed a few crucifixions, know better. The Romans will see to it that our suffering is long and painful and that our ultimate death is an anticlimax to the agony we will endure.

I do not know this woman behind me. Though we share the same shame, humiliation and destiny we could not be further apart. I imagine she was a “beneficiary” of the same brand of Roman Justice I was: a false accusation followed by a perfunctory trial with a quick condemnation to the cross. I wonder if she woke up this morning already aware of her fate in a prison cell or if it came as a surprise visit to her home by a small platoon of centurions mere hours ago? I wonder if she is married with children or a simple slave? I wonder which of us they will nail first? Which one of us will be raised screaming and sobbing while the other watches? Is it better to go first or last? Which one of us will embrace the blessed release of death first?

My loincloth slips, and with it I feel my last shred of human dignity slowly slide away leaving me only with this cursed beam I am forced to carry: the beam that will carry me to my death in complete and utter agony. Oh, to be able to reach down and tighten the knot, to be able to walk upright without this terrible burden, to be able to wipe the tears from my eyes, to be able to scratch my nose, to be able to go back to my simple bed and wake up from this nightmare.

Please, someone, anyone, adjust my loincloth so it covers me fully and protects me from the horror that awaits! I don’t want to die on the cross, wrists and feet gruesomely nailed, screaming, sobbing, writhing, and gasping for breath. I have witnessed crucifixions before and I have heard the agonized screams of the condemned as they are nailed and raised. To think that I will soon be making those screams terrifies me; how am I even able to walk right now?

The horror that awaits us... please, someone fix my loincloth and keep me from this cruel fate

Last edited by a moderator:

Please, Please, Mercy.....​

An impression/short story based on this amazing image by Repertor
View attachment 1071911
Please, please, mercy! My loincloth falls...

We walk, slowly, in utter despair, this unknown woman and I. She keeps muttering to herself “Gods, please make my time on the cross be short, please make my time on the cross be short” over and and as if, through sheer wishful thinking and force of will, she could make it so. I, having witnessed a few crucifixions, know better. The Romans will see to it that our suffering is long and painful and that our ultimate death is an anticlimax to the agony we will endure.

I do not know this woman behind me. Though we share the same shame, humiliation and destiny we could not be further apart. I imagine she was a “beneficiary” of the same brand of Roman Justice I was: a false accusation followed by a perfunctory trial with a quick condemnation to the cross. I wonder if she woke up this morning already aware of her fate in a prison cell or if it came as a surprise visit to her home by a small platoon of centurions mere hours ago? I wonder if she is married with children or a simple slave? I wonder which of us they will nail first? Which one of us will be raised screaming and sobbing while the other watches? Is it better to go first or last? Which one of us will embrace the blessed release of death first?

My loincloth slips, and with it I feel my last shred of human dignity slowly slide away leaving me only with this cursed beam I am forced to carry: the beam that will carry me to my death in complete and utter agony. Oh, to be able to reach down and tighten the knot, to be able to walk upright without this terrible burden, to be able to wipe the tears from my eyes, to be able to scratch my nose, to be able to go back to my simple bed and wake up from this nightmare.

Please, someone, anyone, adjust my loincloth so it covers me fully and protects me from the horror that awaits! I don’t want to die on the cross, wrists and feet gruesomely nailed, screaming, sobbing, writhing, and gasping for breath. I have witnessed crucifixions before and I have heard the agonized screams of the condemned as they are nailed and raised. To think that I will soon be making those screams terrifies me; how am I even able to walk right now?

The horror that awaits us... please, someone fix my loincloth and keep me from this cruel fate
Hi Blue, I renamed your first Thread and moved the last story in it.
I'ts not so effective, for all stories to start a new thread. It fragmenting the forum, let sink the solo stories deep in the forum and made it difficult to find it again.
When you will posting new stories again in this thread, he will raising always on top in the list. And new Members will easyly find older stuff from you.

Hi Blue, I renamed your first Thread and moved the last story in it.
I'ts not so effective, for all stories to start a new thread. It fragmenting the forum, let sink the solo stories deep in the forum and made it difficult to find it again.
When you will posting new stories again in this thread, he will raising always on top in the list. And new Members will easyly find older stuff from you.
Thank you, Madiosi! I’m sorry I didn’t understand how to post efficiently. I appreciate your help.

The following story was inspired by this image created by fnshr
397A8772-254F-4EC2-A177-1E867D353278.png

The Fear

The sun sets on my second day nailed to this brutal killing machine. I have lived, if one can call it living, on this cross for one and one-half days. My wrists and feet are mostly numb now: offering only occasional glimpses of the agony they brought me when first nailed, then raised up. My limbs are another story: legs trembling in horrific spasms as I rise up for breath while my arms and shoulders quiver in excruciating cramps as I then hang, waiting to either repeat the process or die. The searing pain is constant yet, somehow, my mind is still lucid enough to know fear and desperation. One thought vexes me above all others: I do not want to die on this cross alone at night...

From the moment of condemnation by my dominae (for kissing a fellow female slave) to my present near-death state my world has been a whirlwind of sadness, humiliation, terror, and unimaginable pain. A large group of onlookers tormented me endlessly on my way to serve my punishment. Cursing and spitting on me as I carried the patibulum to my place of execution; mocking me and laughing at my plaintive pleas for mercy as my wrists and feet were brutally nailed and, finally, gawking at me in almost reverent silence as my anguished screams filled the air during my raising.

These onlookers, through their rude comments and derogatory jokes, gave my mind something to focus on while I endured this agony. Shame, terror, humiliation, anger, sadness and despair all mixed into one big cauldron of emotion: a cauldron that was devoid of one potent emotion- fear. My mind was so occupied with my pain and misery I lacked the ability to be afraid anymore. My first day on the cross, horrible and humiliating as it was, did not make me afraid.

The night was different. Left alone, once the onlookers and centurions retired, there was little to distract my mind from my torment. There were others crucified with me and now, in the merciless silence of the dark, their cries, screams and pleas for mercy only serve to heighten my anguish at my own condition. “Mother, mother, mother...” cries a male. “Please, spare me... I am innocent...” sobs a female. “God’s, please take me, I cannot bear this pain any longer...” whimpers another female and all of us offer our pained screams as we rise up for breath. In the light of day these sounds were a spectacle for the amusement of the onlookers but at night these sounds represent a lonely, isolated and forsaken wasteland of despair. I was afraid every moment of that first night; afraid of the unknown that lurks beyond my wooden deathbed, afraid that I might die alone anonymous and unnoticed. Afraid that my death was without meaning. Without even a proper titulus, stating my name and crime, my death at night would bear no witnesses to my having existed at all. In the morning I would be a nameless dead body nailed to a piece of wood that never really existed as a person with feelings, dreams and hope.

If I die with onlookers present at least my final death-dance will be forever etched in their minds: a final, futile attempt to rise up for breath only to falter and hang by my wrists; chin-to-chest and gasping for air. Some would remember me with pity, some would remember me with envy while others would remember me as an erotic dancer of agony, pleasuring themselves beneath their tunic while my life force ebbs to nothing...To die in front of onlookers, however cruel and loathsome, ensures my memory will endure past my lifetime while dying alone at night eradicates my entire existence.

The sun sets and my body weakens. Dear gods, I beg you take me now before the night falls or give me the strength to see one more sunrise. I don’t want to die alone, I am afraid of the night and the loneliness that accompanies it. I don’t want to die alone, God’s, I am so terribly afraid to die alone and anonymous.... Please, please, please don’t let me die tonight alone on this unholy cross.

Comments are most appreciated! For instance, I feel “The Fear” story might be a bit too wordy with too many adjectives and such. I’m starting another story and I’m curious to hear some critique while I find my voice in this forum.

Star and Blue​

View attachment 1070894

Thank you for my Execution Blue :)

Back
Top Bottom