Short Stories by Member Blue

Go to CruxDreams.com

Star and Blue​

Star drew in a heavy sigh. She had been incarcerated for 5 days: accused of embezzling funds from the private equity firm where she served as CFO. Though innocent, she eventually gave a forced confession after 36 hours on the rack with intense electrical stimulation in her sensitive areas. Condemned to death by the newly formed “Business Tribunal” she awaits her execution alone in a 10x10 cell wearing only an oversized prison jumper.

It took nearly that long to recover from the ordeal, during which time the Business Tribunal considered her appeal, mounted by one of their own lawyers: the appeal was summarily rejected and her execution by electric chair was slated to occur within the next 48 hours.

Star was resigned to her fate from the start. She knew she had enemies at the firm that were envious of her chiseled body, gorgeous face and silky blond hair. Her athletic body was the envy, and desire, of nearly every male (and several female) members of the firm. The fact that she rejected all suitors pissed off many colleagues who vowed to put her in her place if they ever had the opportunity.

Though Star was unavailable to her colleagues she was no stranger to casual sex. Since her early twenties she had spent many a Saturday in the local coffee shop scanning the field for the right man to take home with her and fuck his brains out. College aged, young professionals, middle aged and even the occasional 60+ were all part of her repertoire and she gave each and every one of them the ride of their lives!

But that was all in the past: what little future she had was spent dreading her upcoming fate, trying to retain any shred of dignity and confidence she had so recently possessed in abundance.

She heard the key turn in her cell door and in walked two massive guards armed with billyclubs and tasers. The guards told her that her execution was set for tomorrow but there would be a “dry run” sometime today just to familiarize the condemned with the process and, hopefully, reduce the prospect of any unfortunate resistance when the real moment arrived. Almost as if on cue a third man entered and introduced himself: “Good afternoon Ms. Star, my name is Blue and I will be in charge of your execution tomorrow. I believe these fine gentlemen told you about our dry run: is now a good time?”

Star was taken aback by Blue’s professional and almost genial manner of speech. It helped soften the fear inherent in the moment and the intensity she saw in Blue’s eyes. “Err... yes, I guess so” she stammered. “Great, I’m so glad to be helping you through this. Now, if you will, please stand and remove your jumpsuit” Blue intoned in his matter-of-fact voice. You can either do so yourself or my assistants would be happy to give you a hand.” Star got the implication and was in no mood for a brawl; she let down the zipper and stepped out of the jumpsuit. Even the stoic Blue couldn’t help but raise an eyebrow to what stood before him. Her lovely long neck traced down to her beautifully shaped breasts with rock-hard nipples that stood out at least 1/2 inch. Her well-tone stomach was adorned with a bellybutton ring and her pubic mound was perfectly trimmed with a triangle of feathery hair. Her pussy lips were visible atop her sculpted legs and immaculate calves. She was a living breathing statue of natural beauty.

“Wonderful, thank you for your cooperation and my compliments on how well you have maintained your body.” The irony of that statement coming from her eventual executioner was not lost on Star...

“If you would, please turn around and place your hands behind your back so my assistant may put on the cuffs. Remember we are rehearsing today so there will be no mistakes tomorrow.” Once cuffed, Blue and his assistants led Star out of her cell and into a long hallway. Up to now a feeling of surreality had allowed her to block out the reality of what was going on. Now, catcalls, insults, whistles and shouts shattered her veil of the surreal as she was paraded past the other inmates and brought her to the awful truth: she was being humiliated and degraded on her way to her execution- and this was only the rehearsal! Her shoulders shook with anguish and she quietly wept while Blue babbled on about some of the inmates she was walking past, how much voltage would be used to end her life and where her body would go once the life-force was gone.

At the end of the hallway was a large, heavy door. Blue opened it slowly and motioned Star in. It was a well lit room but not overly bright and rather large. At the far end was a small stage just beyond about 12 rows of folding chairs. As Blue led her towards the stage she stopped in her tracks and let out a gasp. Center stage held an old fashioned wooden electric chair; the chair that would end her life tomorrow.

Blue had Star sit in the chair so measurements could be taken and the straps properly adjusted. Star looked for the electrodes and other equipment that typically accompanies this type of device but could not see anything. “I guess they’re getting it ready for tomorrow” she thought to herself. “Now,” intoned Blue, “this exactly how the procedure will go down tomorrow. We do not give you a hood as we believe complete nakedness is part of the punishment for your crime, my apologies... Alvin, would please kill the lights?” With that, the room was pitched to utter blackness. Almost immediately a spotlight shone on both the electric chair and where Blue was standing. “This is how you will die tomorrow with these seats filled and myself by your side. Ok Alvin, lights back up please.” With that the room returned to its original lighting and revealed a visibly shaken and terrified Star. “No, no....no,no,no this can’t be happening THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING!!!” She shrieked, face in hands and sobbing uncontrollably.

“Yes, yes... of course you don’t want to die and particularly as part of a macabre show. I feel your anguish and empathize completely: if it were up to me I’d commute your sentence, have you put on a classy business skirt and blouse over some sexy lingerie and have you walk out of this facility so we could meet as equals and, well... you can imagine!” The thought of getting in her more familiar attire seemed to calm Star down a bit. She stopped hyperventilating and regained some control of her emotions. Blue continued: “Much as I would like that to be the case I have only a minor say in the final disposition of our condemned inmates, I am truly sorry.” With that, Blue motioned the guards to return Star back to her cell and gently reminding her “remember, our dry run today will be duplicated exactly tomorrow. Perhaps having gone through he process once will alleviate some of the nervous anticipation you will feel tonight and allow you a final night of peace. We have heard many of our inmates tell us that on the eve of their execution.” Minutes later Star was back in her cell re-walking every footstep, every sight and every sound of her dry run. Sleep did come and it was mercifully sound.

She awoke to a female guard opening the door carrying a basin, a jug of water and some clothes. Without saying a word the guard washed her and applied some basic makeup. Reaching into the bag of clothes the guard handed Star some stockings, garter belt, g-string panties e a lace bra. Once the lingerie was on the guard handed Starslut a knee-length pleated skirt and a button down blouse with a high collar. Finishing off the outfit was a fairly modest set of heels. Star looked absolutely stunning and beamed confidently as this was familiar territory for her. The sudden feeling of empowerment gave her hope the Blue had worked out a way to spare her life and she could join him in the world outside this bleak and cursed facility.

“Come, this way” called the female guard and they headed in the opposite direction as yesterday, eventually reaching a carpeted hallway with a door at the end. Gone were the catcalls and insults of yesterday as well as the degradation of approaching ones death. The guard opened the door to a dark room with a few stairs right at the doorway. Using a small flashlight the guard helped her up the stairs and told her to wait here. “Blue made such a point about today being exactly like yesterday but, obviously, that is not the case. Do think he was able to successfully lobby for my life?” A sense of hope and excitement came over her as well as arousal! Her nipples stood up strong and proud and she could feel her pussy moistening by the second as she imaged herself on top of Blue riding him to orgasm after orgasm.

Suddenly, a spotlight focused on her and Blue’s familiar voice spoke assuringly: “Ms. Star: you had been scheduled to die by electrocution for your crime of embezzlement today but the Business Tribunal has reversed that decision.” Star‘s skin tingled with anticipation as her heart rate rose: “Freedom” she whispered quietly to herself breathing a heavy sigh of relief; “they’ve realized their mistake and are letting me go home!”

“Instead of death by electrocution the Business Tribunal condemns you to death by guillotine.” Instantly a second spotlight illuminated a tall guillotine merely 3 feet from where she stood. In shock she could faintly hear Blue say: “Guard: secure her arms behind her back and cuff her. Good. Please remove her blouse, bra, skirt and panties but leave the garter, stockings and heels.”
Madiosi-2021-095-fallsword execution.jpg
The intense cruelty of the moment broke her. When mere seconds ago she was convinced she had escaped death and had grand plans of returning to family and friends she was now confronted with her imminent execution. The shock was too much for her and this once-proud financial executive was reduced to a screaming, pleading wreck begging for mercy when there was none to be had.

Once she was stripped the male guards from yesterday forced her onto the lunette, strapped her to it with legs spread open and slid her in place under the blade. Her panicked struggles made the entire apparatus shake a bit, but not enough to matter. What did matter was that her struggles placed her sex in view of the 100+ people that paid to watch her die. Every movement brought other areas into view and the audience appreciated her final dance. Somehow, in the midst of her frenzied struggle, a familiar feeling crept up in her loins, a feeling that seemed to come closer and closer the more she struggled. “My god, I’m going to cum... how the fuck is this happening?” What Star was feeling was intentional: her executioner had taken careful measurements the day before when Star was in the electric chair. A small pad was placed exactly where her clit would be once strapped into the lunette; the more she struggled the more the fire burned within her. Mixed with her screams and pleas for mercy one could discern moans of intense pleasure, moans that grew in intensity the closer she came to her climax.

Blue was standing right next her, grateful for the front row view he had of her sex and passion dance. He was prepared to give the customary sign to finish off the condemned: 3 sharp slaps to the ass. Star felt the first slap and was startled. “Cum for me baby” she heard him say and she was very, very close. On the second slap he repeated emphatically “Cum for me baby, right now!” And it began: a feeling that overwhelmed every fiber of her body causing her limbs to convulse wildly and a guttural scream to emanate from her gaping mouth. She felt a third slap on her ass and, very soon, felt the bade touch her neck, quickly, she felt no more.

Last edited by a moderator:
The following is based on a request from CF member @piedi

===============

I watch

I watch
They lead you from your prison cell to the whipping post
Hands in chains, a collar around your neck
Your beautiful neck
The same neck I used to kiss and nuzzle
The neck I adorned with the finest jewelry
The neck that still holds your head high
For the moment....

I watch
You are wearing that brilliant blue tunic I gave you
For your last birthday
How ironic...
The garment that celebrated the renewal of your life
Is now the garment that you wear just before being put to death

I watch
The blue tunic is removed from you
Rough hands on fine fabric
The fabric I so lovingly gave you
The fabric I so gently caressed you in
My soft, strong hands
Rubbing, touching, squeezing you in the most sensual ways

When you violated our love
Tell me, did he fuck you in that tunic?
Did you lift that tunic for him so he could access
what was rightfully mine?
Did you let that tunic fall about your ankles
Before he took you?

I watch
Your beautiful body
Stretched on the whipping post
I see you shiver in anticipation of the first strike
I shiver too
I don’t want this...
Why did you fuck him?
Why did you let him take you the way only I am supposed to take you
He was a common slave...

I watch
The whipping begins
I hear you cry out with each lash
Each one
More intense than the previous
I see your body shudder and shake as the flagrum hits home
You cry out endlessly, begging for mercy
There will be none...

My heart cries out too
Memories, nostalgia, desire
I want to spare you, stop the onslaught on my beloved’s beautiful body
Then my brain takes over
This is the beginning of your punishment
You have shamed me
You have shamed my family, my name
You deserve every lash
Every humiliation
Every blessed moment of your impending crucifixion
Screaming, crying, sobbing, crucified
Existing in utter agony, agony without end as long as you can still breathe
I tell myself all this, trying to believe it...

Your crucifixion will break you
As you have broken me
The executioners will pound nails into your wrists and feet
Without mercy
Just as you pounded a nail through my heart
Without mercy
You are already dead according to Roman law
I am dead according to the laws of the heart and spirit
Betrayed
By my one true love

I watch
You are raised to the sky
Crucified
Even during its execution your body is radiant
Supple, lithe, sweat and blood glistening in the morning light
I watch as you struggle to breathe all that first day
I watch as you struggle to breathe all that first night
Begging for someone to end your agony
But who will end mine?

I watch
I don’t want you to suffer
I don’t want you to die
But why, why, why did you take him
Into our bed
Soil our sheets with his sweat and semen

I had no choice: you must be punished as harshly as possible
This, they all said
The death of a slave
Demanded by my family, my friends
Defend my name, my position, all I am supposed to be

He has met his destiny already: unspeakable things...
There are deaths even worse than the one you are experiencing
It gave me no joy, no peace
To watch his execution
Just a duty to perform
To save face, serve harsh justice

I watch
Your suffering rends my soul
My exterior tough, harsh
Unrelenting in it’s apparent satisfaction in your punishment
Another duty...
But inside, my spirit broken, much the same as your body, your mind
To touch you with tenderness once more
My most firm desire, unattainable
You are bound to that cross by sharp nails and blood, your entire world now
I am bound to the duties of stature, the strictures of Roman society
But as you slowly die upon your wooden bed of death
I die with you

I watch
The second day passes, as does the night
More suffering, more agony
For us both
Morning returns, you do not...
Hanging from your wrists, hands clawed and frozen
Legs splayed wide as if inviting me in
Head bowed, hair hanging low, swaying in the gentle breeze
Your chest neither rises nor falls
It is done
Justice is served
Face is saved
Duty performed

I watch
Your cross, now empty
Your body tossed on the midden heap days ago
My lover, my love,
Put to death by my decree
For my vanity, my name
Why, why, why did you have to fuck that slave?
Was I not good enough for you?
Why..., why..., why...

The following is based on a request from CF member @piedi

===============

I watch

I watch
They lead you from your prison cell to the whipping post
Hands in chains, a collar around your neck
Your beautiful neck
The same neck I used to kiss and nuzzle
The neck I adorned with the finest jewelry
The neck that still holds your head high
For the moment....

I watch
You are wearing that brilliant blue tunic I gave you
For your last birthday
How ironic...
The garment that celebrated the renewal of your life
Is now the garment that you wear just before being put to death

I watch
The blue tunic is removed from you
Rough hands on fine fabric
The fabric I so lovingly gave you
The fabric I so gently caressed you in
My soft, strong hands
Rubbing, touching, squeezing you in the most sensual ways

When you violated our love
Tell me, did he fuck you in that tunic?
Did you lift that tunic for him so he could access
what was rightfully mine?
Did you let that tunic fall about your ankles
Before he took you?

I watch
Your beautiful body
Stretched on the whipping post
I see you shiver in anticipation of the first strike
I shiver too
I don’t want this...
Why did you fuck him?
Why did you let him take you the way only I am supposed to take you
He was a common slave...

I watch
The whipping begins
I hear you cry out with each lash
Each one
More intense than the previous
I see your body shudder and shake as the flagrum hits home
You cry out endlessly, begging for mercy
There will be none...

My heart cries out too
Memories, nostalgia, desire
I want to spare you, stop the onslaught on my beloved’s beautiful body
Then my brain takes over
This is the beginning of your punishment
You have shamed me
You have shamed my family, my name
You deserve every lash
Every humiliation
Every blessed moment of your impending crucifixion
Screaming, crying, sobbing, crucified
Existing in utter agony, agony without end as long as you can still breathe
I tell myself all this, trying to believe it...

Your crucifixion will break you
As you have broken me
The executioners will pound nails into your wrists and feet
Without mercy
Just as you pounded a nail through my heart
Without mercy
You are already dead according to Roman law
I am dead according to the laws of the heart and spirit
Betrayed
By my one true love

I watch
You are raised to the sky
Crucified
Even during its execution your body is radiant
Supple, lithe, sweat and blood glistening in the morning light
I watch as you struggle to breathe all that first day
I watch as you struggle to breathe all that first night
Begging for someone to end your agony
But who will end mine?

I watch
I don’t want you to suffer
I don’t want you to die
But why, why, why did you take him
Into our bed
Soil our sheets with his sweat and semen

I had no choice: you must be punished as harshly as possible
This, they all said
The death of a slave
Demanded by my family, my friends
Defend my name, my position, all I am supposed to be

He has met his destiny already: unspeakable things...
There are deaths even worse than the one you are experiencing
It gave me no joy, no peace
To watch his execution
Just a duty to perform
To save face, serve harsh justice

I watch
Your suffering rends my soul
My exterior tough, harsh
Unrelenting in it’s apparent satisfaction in your punishment
Another duty...
But inside, my spirit broken, much the same as your body, your mind
To touch you with tenderness once more
My most firm desire, unattainable
You are bound to that cross by sharp nails and blood, your entire world now
I am bound to the duties of stature, the strictures of Roman society
But as you slowly die upon your wooden bed of death
I die with you

I watch
The second day passes, as does the night
More suffering, more agony
For us both
Morning returns, you do not...
Hanging from your wrists, hands clawed and frozen
Legs splayed wide as if inviting me in
Head bowed, hair hanging low, swaying in the gentle breeze
Your chest neither rises nor falls
It is done
Justice is served
Face is saved
Duty performed

I watch
Your cross, now empty
Your body tossed on the midden heap days ago
My lover, my love,
Put to death by my decree
For my vanity, my name
Why, why, why did you have to fuck that slave?
Was I not good enough for you?
Why..., why..., why...
Very well done! Quite original. I liked it.

Star and Blue​

Star drew in a heavy sigh. She had been incarcerated for 5 days: accused of embezzling funds from the private equity firm where she served as CFO. Though innocent, she eventually gave a forced confession after 36 hours on the rack with intense electrical stimulation in her sensitive areas. Condemned to death by the newly formed “Business Tribunal” she awaits her execution alone in a 10x10 cell wearing only an oversized prison jumper.

It took nearly that long to recover from the ordeal, during which time the Business Tribunal considered her appeal, mounted by one of their own lawyers: the appeal was summarily rejected and her execution by electric chair was slated to occur within the next 48 hours.

Star was resigned to her fate from the start. She knew she had enemies at the firm that were envious of her chiseled body, gorgeous face and silky blond hair. Her athletic body was the envy, and desire, of nearly every male (and several female) members of the firm. The fact that she rejected all suitors pissed off many colleagues who vowed to put her in her place if they ever had the opportunity.

Though Star was unavailable to her colleagues she was no stranger to casual sex. Since her early twenties she had spent many a Saturday in the local coffee shop scanning the field for the right man to take home with her and fuck his brains out. College aged, young professionals, middle aged and even the occasional 60+ were all part of her repertoire and she gave each and every one of them the ride of their lives!

But that was all in the past: what little future she had was spent dreading her upcoming fate, trying to retain any shred of dignity and confidence she had so recently possessed in abundance.

She heard the key turn in her cell door and in walked two massive guards armed with billyclubs and tasers. The guards told her that her execution was set for tomorrow but there would be a “dry run” sometime today just to familiarize the condemned with the process and, hopefully, reduce the prospect of any unfortunate resistance when the real moment arrived. Almost as if on cue a third man entered and introduced himself: “Good afternoon Ms. Star, my name is Blue and I will be in charge of your execution tomorrow. I believe these fine gentlemen told you about our dry run: is now a good time?”

Star was taken aback by Blue’s professional and almost genial manner of speech. It helped soften the fear inherent in the moment and the intensity she saw in Blue’s eyes. “Err... yes, I guess so” she stammered. “Great, I’m so glad to be helping you through this. Now, if you will, please stand and remove your jumpsuit” Blue intoned in his matter-of-fact voice. You can either do so yourself or my assistants would be happy to give you a hand.” Star got the implication and was in no mood for a brawl; she let down the zipper and stepped out of the jumpsuit. Even the stoic Blue couldn’t help but raise an eyebrow to what stood before him. Her lovely long neck traced down to her beautifully shaped breasts with rock-hard nipples that stood out at least 1/2 inch. Her well-tone stomach was adorned with a bellybutton ring and her pubic mound was perfectly trimmed with a triangle of feathery hair. Her pussy lips were visible atop her sculpted legs and immaculate calves. She was a living breathing statue of natural beauty.

“Wonderful, thank you for your cooperation and my compliments on how well you have maintained your body.” The irony of that statement coming from her eventual executioner was not lost on Star...

“If you would, please turn around and place your hands behind your back so my assistant may put on the cuffs. Remember we are rehearsing today so there will be no mistakes tomorrow.” Once cuffed, Blue and his assistants led Star out of her cell and into a long hallway. Up to now a feeling of surreality had allowed her to block out the reality of what was going on. Now, catcalls, insults, whistles and shouts shattered her veil of the surreal as she was paraded past the other inmates and brought her to the awful truth: she was being humiliated and degraded on her way to her execution- and this was only the rehearsal! Her shoulders shook with anguish and she quietly wept while Blue babbled on about some of the inmates she was walking past, how much voltage would be used to end her life and where her body would go once the life-force was gone.

At the end of the hallway was a large, heavy door. Blue opened it slowly and motioned Star in. It was a well lit room but not overly bright and rather large. At the far end was a small stage just beyond about 12 rows of folding chairs. As Blue led her towards the stage she stopped in her tracks and let out a gasp. Center stage held an old fashioned wooden electric chair; the chair that would end her life tomorrow.

Blue had Star sit in the chair so measurements could be taken and the straps properly adjusted. Star looked for the electrodes and other equipment that typically accompanies this type of device but could not see anything. “I guess they’re getting it ready for tomorrow” she thought to herself. “Now,” intoned Blue, “this exactly how the procedure will go down tomorrow. We do not give you a hood as we believe complete nakedness is part of the punishment for your crime, my apologies... Alvin, would please kill the lights?” With that, the room was pitched to utter blackness. Almost immediately a spotlight shone on both the electric chair and where Blue was standing. “This is how you will die tomorrow with these seats filled and myself by your side. Ok Alvin, lights back up please.” With that the room returned to its original lighting and revealed a visibly shaken and terrified Star. “No, no....no,no,no this can’t be happening THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING!!!” She shrieked, face in hands and sobbing uncontrollably.

“Yes, yes... of course you don’t want to die and particularly as part of a macabre show. I feel your anguish and empathize completely: if it were up to me I’d commute your sentence, have you put on a classy business skirt and blouse over some sexy lingerie and have you walk out of this facility so we could meet as equals and, well... you can imagine!” The thought of getting in her more familiar attire seemed to calm Star down a bit. She stopped hyperventilating and regained some control of her emotions. Blue continued: “Much as I would like that to be the case I have only a minor say in the final disposition of our condemned inmates, I am truly sorry.” With that, Blue motioned the guards to return Star back to her cell and gently reminding her “remember, our dry run today will be duplicated exactly tomorrow. Perhaps having gone through he process once will alleviate some of the nervous anticipation you will feel tonight and allow you a final night of peace. We have heard many of our inmates tell us that on the eve of their execution.” Minutes later Star was back in her cell re-walking every footstep, every sight and every sound of her dry run. Sleep did come and it was mercifully sound.

She awoke to a female guard opening the door carrying a basin, a jug of water and some clothes. Without saying a word the guard washed her and applied some basic makeup. Reaching into the bag of clothes the guard handed Star some stockings, garter belt, g-string panties e a lace bra. Once the lingerie was on the guard handed Starslut a knee-length pleated skirt and a button down blouse with a high collar. Finishing off the outfit was a fairly modest set of heels. Star looked absolutely stunning and beamed confidently as this was familiar territory for her. The sudden feeling of empowerment gave her hope the Blue had worked out a way to spare her life and she could join him in the world outside this bleak and cursed facility.

“Come, this way” called the female guard and they headed in the opposite direction as yesterday, eventually reaching a carpeted hallway with a door at the end. Gone were the catcalls and insults of yesterday as well as the degradation of approaching ones death. The guard opened the door to a dark room with a few stairs right at the doorway. Using a small flashlight the guard helped her up the stairs and told her to wait here. “Blue made such a point about today being exactly like yesterday but, obviously, that is not the case. Do think he was able to successfully lobby for my life?” A sense of hope and excitement came over her as well as arousal! Her nipples stood up strong and proud and she could feel her pussy moistening by the second as she imaged herself on top of Blue riding him to orgasm after orgasm.

Suddenly, a spotlight focused on her and Blue’s familiar voice spoke assuringly: “Ms. Star: you had been scheduled to die by electrocution for your crime of embezzlement today but the Business Tribunal has reversed that decision.” Star‘s skin tingled with anticipation as her heart rate rose: “Freedom” she whispered quietly to herself breathing a heavy sigh of relief; “they’ve realized their mistake and are letting me go home!”

“Instead of death by electrocution the Business Tribunal condemns you to death by guillotine.” Instantly a second spotlight illuminated a tall guillotine merely 3 feet from where she stood. In shock she could faintly hear Blue say: “Guard: secure her arms behind her back and cuff her. Good. Please remove her blouse, bra, skirt and panties but leave the garter, stockings and heels.”
View attachment 1070894
The intense cruelty of the moment broke her. When mere seconds ago she was convinced she had escaped death and had grand plans of returning to family and friends she was now confronted with her imminent execution. The shock was too much for her and this once-proud financial executive was reduced to a screaming, pleading wreck begging for mercy when there was none to be had.

Once she was stripped the male guards from yesterday forced her onto the lunette, strapped her to it with legs spread open and slid her in place under the blade. Her panicked struggles made the entire apparatus shake a bit, but not enough to matter. What did matter was that her struggles placed her sex in view of the 100+ people that paid to watch her die. Every movement brought other areas into view and the audience appreciated her final dance. Somehow, in the midst of her frenzied struggle, a familiar feeling crept up in her loins, a feeling that seemed to come closer and closer the more she struggled. “My god, I’m going to cum... how the fuck is this happening?” What Star was feeling was intentional: her executioner had taken careful measurements the day before when Star was in the electric chair. A small pad was placed exactly where her clit would be once strapped into the lunette; the more she struggled the more the fire burned within her. Mixed with her screams and pleas for mercy one could discern moans of intense pleasure, moans that grew in intensity the closer she came to her climax.

Blue was standing right next her, grateful for the front row view he had of her sex and passion dance. He was prepared to give the customary sign to finish off the condemned: 3 sharp slaps to the ass. Star felt the first slap and was startled. “Cum for me baby” she heard him say and she was very, very close. On the second slap he repeated emphatically “Cum for me baby, right now!” And it began: a feeling that overwhelmed every fiber of her body causing her limbs to convulse wildly and a guttural scream to emanate from her gaping mouth. She felt a third slap on her ass and, very soon, felt the bade touch her neck, quickly, she felt no more.
I'm late to the party but wow. Decap is one of my favorite exectuions. Very nice.

A Crucifixion of Innocents

A hot sun bearing down
Cobblestone road leading out of the city
We walk haltingly, labored
Both of us carrying our own burden
Glances exchanged but no words
What is there to say?
We both wonder...

Step by measured step, neither of us in much of a hurry
The whip cracks, we move more rapidly
Both of us aware of the inevitable destination
Neither of us wanting to reach it
Yes, we are together, physically
Yet we could not be more distant, you and I

The killing grounds appear just ahead
The inevitable end of our journey together
A field of crosses, mostly empty
Mostly empty, but there are some still carrying their punished dead
Some carrying the punished soon-to-be-dead
Some carrying the most recently condemned
Just learning to serve their punishment
One agonizing moment to the next

We both face it, our minds filled with fear
Our hearts filled with dread
Condemned by those above us
With all the power
Condemned to death of the body
Condemned to death of spirit

The Centurion orders us to stop
We obey, neither of us have a choice
Beads of sweat upon us all
The air, thick with the humidity of summer
The sound of crows cawing
a fitting backdrop
To the Centurion’s raspy voice
Barking orders

It is my first crucifixion
The first of many
It is your first crucifixion too
And also your last...

I gaze at your body, still beautiful
Young, strong, healthy
Even with the marks of your whipping
I am but a scrawny kid
Dressed in the outfit of a Legionnaire
Masquerading as a man, a soldier
It is not who I am

They claim you’re a rebel
But I doubt that’s true
Your nails are painted
Your skin looks pampered
Your hair is soft
A rebel wouldn’t tremble and shiver
At their moment of execution
As you are now....

They say you are a virgin
No virgins can be crucified
I too, am a virgin
They have told me it will be my job
To take your virginity
When your wrists
Are one with the beam

I don’t want to rape you
I don’t want to have you as my first
In such a circumstance
I don’t want to make you suffer
Crucified
Exposed for all to see
No privacy in your death throes
Days from now, or so I’m told..
I don’t want to kill you

I want no part of this...
I want to go home, perhaps taking you with me
Runaway from our destiny
Be united in joy, not violence
Exploring our bodies
Gently, with sensual reverence

But my duty traps me
As the cross will trap you
The fear of my own punishment
For not following orders
Can be averted
By punishing you

More orders, the Centurion barks
I straddle your stomach
Lean on your shoulders
You’re cries, pleas, wild bargaining
Rend my soul
As the nails rend your wrists
Securing them to the beam
Your fingers, like talons now, your hands shaped like claws
Your eyes wild with pain, head shaking side-to-side

Your screams fill my ears
Yet somehow I hear the Centurion’s command
“It is time”
We both know what that means
Your head stops shaking
Our eyes meet
Forlorn, defeated
Your body will die here in a few days
My innocence dies now

I am sorry, so sorry,
So terribly sorry
But the fear of my own punishment
Should I fail my task
Outweighs my sorrow, my pity
As I take you
Again, again, and again

It is done
I am dead
You are dying
My first crucifixion
Your last...

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, what a beautiful poem. To create empathy for the new Legionairre seems challenging and yet you’ve done so spot on!

And the twist, for at least the first 4 stanzas, maybe even the 5th, I thought both characters would be nailed up! So I’m already invested in him as much as her. Then the dawning realisation that this is his first, but first of many! But for her it is both her inauguration AND her finale.

You did a great job, now I’m totally invested in him!

Suggested title: “Innocence Lost” ?

Thank You

Wow, what a beautiful poem. To create empathy for the new Legionairre seems challenging and yet you’ve done so spot on!

And the twist, for at least the first 4 stanzas, maybe even the 5th, I thought both characters would be nailed up! So I’m already invested in him as much as her. Then the dawning realisation that this is his first, but first of many! But for her it is both her inauguration AND her finale.

You did a great job, now I’m totally invested in him!

Suggested title: “Innocence Lost” ?

Thank You
Thanks @Loinclothslave ! I’m glad the story read as I hoped: two people being crucified until the sixth stanza makes it clear.

Agree the title needs a tweak. I think “Innocence Lost” plays a little bit too far to his side, though.

How about “A Crucifixion of Innocents” - this puts it more in the dual crucifixion side yet also allows for the eventual outcome. It’ll keep the element of surprise, as long as future readers don’t see the comments first - LOL!

Thanks @Loinclothslave ! I’m glad the story read as I hoped: two people being crucified until the sixth stanza makes it clear.

Agree the title needs a tweak. I think “Innocence Lost” plays a little bit too far to his side, though.

How about “A Crucifixion of Innocents” - this puts it more in the dual crucifixion side yet also allows for the eventual outcome. It’ll keep the element of surprise, as long as future readers don’t see the comments first - LOL!
Ooh, I like that title- also a pun on “innocence”, seems ideal

The following short story is inspired by this drawing by artist Algabal.
5BB1D40E-73D3-400C-8896-A05C83567F63.jpeg

To see more of his amazing and unique work click here: https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/resources/some-drawings-by-algabal.99/

Anguish

“Come, your mother is well along on her death-journey. It’s your turn now...”

The executioner grabbed me by the shoulder of my shredded tunic, pulling me away from my screaming, dying mother. Despite her own terrible agony, the thought of watching me, her only daughter, her only child, dragged to the same terrifying fate must have compounded her misery 100-fold

I will be strong for you, mother.

My death-nails hang from my bound wrists, rubbing and irritating my whipped behind, opening anew the welts from my whipping to fresh pain and humiliation. I am leaning against a cross, her cross, wishing nothing more than to be held within the safety of her bosom, her strong arms shielding me from the dangers of the world. But her arms are nailed to this cross, never to be used again except to pull herself up for air when her body demands, in agonizing torment. Screaming, crying, sobbing, whimpering... Soon, she will be watching me do the same.

I am pulled to my beam. My wrists untied, the nails taken by my executioner while my tunic is roughly ripped off my body. All this facing my dear mother, tears streaming down her face, silently mouthing “no, no, no, not my baby... noooo”

I am grabbed by many hands, too many to fight. My brutally whipped body is alreadyq depleted of any residual strength. I do not struggle because I cannot struggle. I am resigned to my fate, death by crucifixion, the death of slaves such as mother and I.

I am laid down on the beam. Strong, forceful hands spread my arms out. Gradually, the forceful hands are replaced with rough rope, digging into my skin, immobilizing me, leaving me completely vulnerable and unable to defend myself.

As I lay here, naked and exposed, a soldier violates me, taking me roughly without any warning. I grunt and groan as his cock rends the walls of my vagina. Tears fall from my eyes at the thought of my mother watching me be raped, both of us acknowledging that once my rape ends my execution begins in earnest. Yet I do not cry out in all of my suffering. Instead, I bite my lower lip and keep my quivering mouth shut tight.

The executioner is probing my left wrist, looking for the place to drive the spike through me, making me one with the wood. I feel the point of the spike digging into my smooth, soft flesh. He raises his hammer up high: perfectly framed so I can see you in the background, suffering terribly on your cross. I will be joining you in a few short moments... I see the hammer begin its downward surge, my body tenses in anticipation of the pain...

The hammer falls, hitting the nail squarely on the head with tremendous force. The spike easily rips through my flesh and into the wood. My brain just explodes in unimaginable agony. “No! No! NOOOOOOO..... ahhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyy!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyy!!!!! MERCY!!!!!! I BEG YOU....!!!!!!!”

My wrist, my world, my very existence is shattered in an all-consuming sea of terror and pain.

“Mother! Oh Mother! They are crucifying me!!!!! The pain.... I can’t take....the pain."

The hammer rises, and falls, a second time.

“OH MOTHER.... PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

“Don’t...let...them...kill..me...!!!! I don’t...want... to die.........”

The hammer rises a third time.

“MOTHER!!!”

“OH GODS...!!! MOTHER!!!! NO!!! PLEASE..... NO!!!

The hammer falls a third time.

“MOTHER..... !!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYY!!!!!!!” “PLEASE....... HELP...ME...MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!”

Star and Blue​

View attachment 1070894

Brilliant little story. Love it

The following short story is inspired by this drawing by artist Algabal.
View attachment 1178827

To see more of his amazing and unique work click here: https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/resources/some-drawings-by-algabal.99/

:clapping:Always great to see someone getting inspired by my little perversions.

For anyone interested the best place to get my stuff off of this forum is this thread, best to read it from back to front,
https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/crucifixion-scenes-never-mind-the-breast-torture.716/
because hey, I did actually do some new stuff after 2008 :D

A picture is worth a thousand words...

This cropped image from @mp5stab is my new favorite piece of crux art:
DEB24C57-98AE-4AA5-9668-1A1F4B704435.jpeg

The arms, painfully stretched and taut - she is clearly “on display” and almost seems to be inviting one to look at her struggles.

Hair, wildly askew and matted by sweat from the exertion of her body’s need for air.

The whip marks, completely non-lethal yet adding considerable pain and humiliation to the process of her execution.

Zoom in on the face... Hair and Nails has done an amazing job of expressing so many emotional facets of this method of execution. Pain, suffering, despair, resignation, hopelessness....
87981E7F-5875-4998-B880-40F9A3425A90.jpeg

Bravo @mp5stab and thanks for sharing your work!
-Blue

Back
Top Bottom