Short stories

Go to CruxDreams.com
I could not help myself. Inspired as I was by the story Tulip and Orchid by @dommmu , I needed to write another version of this one scene. Not intended as an improvement of dommmu's story, that didn't need improvement. It's just that I needed to get this fantasy out of my system.

I'll use this thread for other short stories as well. Hope you'll enjoy.

---------------------

The final humiliation and torture of Anouk​

(Written from Anouk's perspective)

I saw the executioners approach, holding the slimy dildos close to my face. I shuddered. They were at least three inches in diameter and at least fifteen inches long. Much longer than any cock that ever penetrated me. And knowing these large objects had just ravaged and tortured my comrades, was horrible in itself. But knowing they would now most likely be used on me, made me shiver in anxiety. Oh, and the smell! The dildos were covered with something strong and pungent and it wasn’t just urine and girl juice.

“You get a double penetration”, Camilo squealed in sadistic excitement. “Special order from the boss!”

I whimpered. So that was what Fonseca had whispered to them earlier. I felt my heart beating faster and I yelped when I felt the cross tilting, bringing my body in a horizontal position. I looked up and saw the big screens overhead. They showed an immense close up of my crotch, showing my labia, my buttocks, even the skin texture of my loins. I noticed whip lash marks on my thighs but not on my crotch. They had spared me for this, no doubt. The finale of their horrible show. I felt tears leap to my eyes.

I looked at the two executioners again and noticed how they used a tube with a bright orange label to apply a thick coating to the dildos. I yelped in horror as I recognized the label. It was an ointment prescribed for the treatment of chronical joint pain. The strongest kind. It had a strong scent of camphor and menthol, and I knew it also had capsicum oil in it. I had done many errands for the Orange Hand back in Estoria, delivering hundreds of these medical ointments to elderly people. I had seen the warning label, which had been in English, informing the user to keep it away from eyes and mucous membranes, since it could cause severe burning irritations on contact. Sometimes I had helped an elderly person applying it to their knees and I remembered that even my hands were glowing after that. I remembered thinking why it didn’t say in the prescription that you needed to use medical gloves to apply it.

And they smeared this shit on the dildos! How horrific was that! Now I understood why Annika and Valentina had screamed their hearts out! I began to shiver uncontrollably.

“Please no,” I whimpered when I saw Camilo holding the dildo close to my crotch. He grinned at me and stuck his tongue out, licking the air as if this was all very yummy.

“Get ready for the fuck of your life,” he said and with that he pushed the rounded tip of the dildo against my labia. I sharply inhaled, expecting the worst pain, but at first there was nothing. I grunted when the man cruelly began to push, forcing my labia to spread wider and then the entrance of my vagina parted under the pressure as well. I could feel the immense object being forced into me and I grunted again, feeling a sharp cramp where the entrance of my vagina was spread wider open than ever before.

“Oh God, please stop,” I wailed with a sob. But Camilo chuckled and pushed on, delivering the dildo deeper and deeper into me. I felt so full, I thought I would burst. Nothing seemed to be able to halt the penetration as the ointment was apparently a good lubricant. My vagina clutched tightly around the thick rubber object but could not hold out against the slippery thing pushing into me. I gave another loud grunt when he bottomed out in my vagina, pushing hard against my cervix. I let my head hang down and watched the screen, noticing the dildo was not fully inside of me. Of course! Such a monster could never fit! There was a quarter left outside my spread labia and I grunted again when Camilo pushed even harder, bruising my cervix most painfully.

I began to feel the effect of the ointment, but it was not hot at first. It felt cold, like ice had been pushed inside my vagina. It tightened my soft vaginal walls, causing my body to clamp down on the dildo.

“That’s it, grip it tight,” grinned Camilo, “but it won’t stop me from doing this.”

He began to pull the dildo back a little and then push it hard into me again. I wailed when he bumped painfully hard against my cervix, trying to stab the dildo even deeper into me, stretching me out, pushing both my cervix and my womb higher up inside my abdomen. It caused painful cramps and my body shuddered under the multiple attacks. Then I also slowly began to feel the warmth spreading, replacing the cold sensation. At fist this felt pleasurable, almost like turning up the heating in your car on a cold winter night. But the warmth increased quickly. It began to feel like the immersion heater that Annika had been tortured with during her interrogation, was now being forced into my vagina. I wailed and tensed up completely, and though I wanted to squeeze my vagina tightly shut to stop the movement of the colossal dildo, I also wanted to spread myself even wider open to stop touching the damned thing with my flesh. I moaned again and Camilo apparently saw that as a signal to increase his efforts. He began to move the dildo much faster and harder into me. I screamed, especially when he pounded the object against my cervix. But sometimes he moved it slow, pulling it back out and then sliding it back in as deep as he could. I felt my breathing becoming irregular, mostly gasping, crying, screaming and I could not hold still. My body was jerking hard, struggling against the bonds that held me tightly attached to the horizontal cross.

It went on for an eternity, in my experience, though he might have pounded the dildo into me for no longer than five minutes, I don’t know. It was so horrible, I would not have minded being shot at that moment. But at some point he pulled out of me and I gave a deep sigh of relief, although the burning sensation went on unabated. I looked at the screen and saw my pussy in close up on the big screen, being inflamed, gaping and glowing in angry red. Then the other dildo appeared in the picture. I raised my head and looked at my body, seeing the second dildo disappear near my pubic mound. I screeched when I felt the rounded tip being forced between my buttocks, pressing against my anus.

“God no, please,” I screamed but Diego gave it a sharp push, breaching my sphincter in a single and sudden snap. I screamed again as the bastard had not even given my anus time to adjust to the giant intrusion. This penetration hurt a lot more than the one in my pussy. Logical as I had never used my ass for sex. I had jokingly called myself a little slut in the past, as I had numerous one-night-stands with various guys, instead of a serious relationship with one man. My rear had always been off limits though, because I felt repulsed by the idea of being fucked in the same hole as my poop came out. Diego most cruelly deflowered my rear and it was for all to see, since the cameras captured it from every angle.

To make matters worse, Diego didn’t just push it in, he kept pushing it deeper and deeper. I wailed and screamed when I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen, when the dildo got beyond my rectum and pushed into my colon, meeting up with the first bend. The man shifted the dildo by moving the stick at an angle and as he at the same time twisted the object inside of me, he made it push past the bend and then even deeper into me. I looked at my flat stomach and saw a bulge at the left side appear. At the same time I felt the beginning glow in my anal passage and it quickly heated up, while Diego began to move the dildo up and down my colon in fast and sharp movements, making my stomach move up and down. I wailed and let my head hang down again, noticing how the camera’s now caught my belly motions, which gave the crowd a good indication on how deep the object went into me. It came as high as my belly button and I realised he had pushed the entire dildo into me, even part of the stick it was attached to. And to make sure my sensitive anus kept being tortured by the ointment, he sometimes pulled back out, making my anus bulge out as well. Then he twisted the thing inside of me, smearing lots of lubricant on my sphincter and rectal areas, before making it plunge into me again. The heat was by then rising to intolerable levels and I screamed my heart out, like Annika and Valentina had done before.

“Hurts, doesn’t it?” grinned Camilo from close by. I had not noticed he had approached me and I could barely see him as I was crying so hard at this point, the tears were streaming down my face.

“I bet your pussy felt a lot better,” he added and with my vision swimming, I noticed he was preparing his dildo with more ointment. And I realized that my pussy did still feel sore, the walls of my vagina still glowing with the heat of the capsicum, but it had begun to become a lot milder. Perhaps also because my juices were somewhat washing me out. Getting a new layer of hot salve smeared into me, was not a good prospect and I squirmed and pleaded like crazy.

Camilo was unmoved by my pleading and wailing and plunged the huge dildo back into my vagina, thereby completing the double penetration he had promised me. I felt so bloated with those two monster dildos sticking inside of me. I blinked and looked at my flat tummy again, seeing the anal intruder bulging at the left side and the other one making my stomach near my pubic mound bulge out as well. The dildos both started to move in and out, fucking me with sharp and powerful thrust. It hurt terrible, both in my colon and in my vagina. And the burning pain was getting really overwhelming now as my vagina and anus were now both on fire.

Although I was jerking and convulsing at times and I wailed and cried almost continuously, the men now appeared to be very much enjoying themselves and they started a most cruel game. While Diego was moving his stick from side to side and also up and down, he managed to make my colon collide with my womb, shifting it in various directions. Camilo did the same with his dildo, trying to move my womb in a different direction. And both were trying to make my flat tummy bulge in several different areas, showing the audience the battle they were waging inside of my body. I moved my hips and crotch as much as the ropes allowed me, trying to reduce the incredible pain of them churning my insides like that. This game went on for some time, until I suddenly noticed the heat had been slowly subsiding, until it was just a very intense and warm sensation. And while I was stretched out in all different directions, the pain of that was also slowly diminishing. What remained was an incredible strong stimulation of my sensitive areas, and to my astonishment I was slowly experiencing lust. The penetrations were arousing me! How was that possible? What the hell was wrong with me that I was turned on while being publicly tortured? Was physical penetration enough to spark my arousal?

Camilo noticed my arousal as the dildo inside my vagina was much easier to move and he could also push it deeper. My vagina was stretching because of my arousal. He changed tactics, not to stop me from being aroused, but to help stimulate me further. Both Diego and him now pulled their dildo’s back until they were only halfway inserted into my vagina and asshole. Then they began to fuck me with very fast and shallow thrusts, making sure the movements were in opposite direction all the time. I wailed as this made my arousal spike really hard. I felt my body tense up, my back arching and I came, harder than ever before. I didn’t notice my pee hole releasing and a strong stream of urine escaping my bladder. I also didn’t noticed how it splattered over Camilo’s legs. The camera caught it, but I had my eyes clenched shut as I cried out, while orgasmic waves crashed through my body. The camera filmed and showed Camilo’s wet pants, then his surprised face, before zooming in on my orgasm face. I was panting in lust and exhaustion. But I soon felt overwhelmed with shame of having orgasmed in this situation in front of this huge crowd. What were they thinking now? That I was some nymphomaniac slut who actually liked what I was going through? That however also didn’t last long.

Both Camilo and Diego pulled their dildos out of me. I looked up with a flushed and sweaty face, only to notice how both men were squeezing the remaining ointment from the tube, smearing a thick coat on both dildos.

“So you felt it was funny to piss all over me, right?” hissed Camilo angrily and I yelped as I understood what had happened.

“No, no, it was an accident, please…” I whimpered, dreading what they were going to do to me now.

“Let’s see you come from this,” said Camilo and he plunged his dildo back into my wide open and red swollen pussy. I screamed when the dildo plunged all the way in, hammering against my cervix. The he tilted his stick far up, pulled my slit wider open by using the stick as a wedge. Diego now pushed his dildo next to it, also against my vagina opening and he pushed in hard, adding his dildo to the first. I almost fainted when I felt my vagina being stretched twice as wide with both dildo now forced into one passage. I screamed and trashed as the dildo both started to pound into me, sliding against each other, moving in and out of me like two horrible pistons. They both crashed as hard as they could against my cervix, one after the other, hurting me so bad, I jerked hard against the ropes holding me in place, my back arching and my voice was breaking because I screamed so loud. The burning sensation of the ointment also returned and with a vengeance. My vagina was on fire, almost as if liquid fire was washing through my most sensitive female reproduction organ.

The crowd went insane with the picture of my stomach bulging visibly, showing both dildos driving into me in alternating motions. I felt like I was being turned inside out, as if everything was pulled out of my body. When they stopped pounding both dildos into me, they made it even more terrible by shifting sideways or up and downward, using the dildos as wedges to stretch me out in every direction. Then suddenly they both held still and I felt my vagina throbbing and twitching around the he shafts inside of me. Slowly the burning sensation was ebbing away again and they clearly waited for that to happen. Only to come up with a new torture that was the worst of everything they had done so far.

While Diego used his dildo to push deep into me, making it slip past my cervix and into the fornix to stretch my vagina to the maximum, Camilo now pushed his dildo along the other one, bringing it into full contact with my cervix. Then he began to rotate it, push against it, wiggle it and push even harder. I screamed hoarsely as I felt a new pain rising in my abdomen. I understood he was trying to break my cervix, to force the entrance to my womb open. It felt like giving birth in reverse. Nothing should go in there, only very small semen. And normally only menstrual blood came out of there, leaking while my womb was cramping when I had my periods. Now my womb cramped because it was maltreated so bad, I could not even comprehend the pain I was sensing.

I think I lost consciousness when he managed to penetrate my cervix that first time. But I didn’t pass out for long. Because once he had breached the inner seal, he pulled back and breached it again. I awoke with a terrible cramping pain inside me as the dildo was fucking me deeper than anything had ever done before. Each time he stabbed into me, he breached my cervix and broke deep into my little womb. I was shaking all over, convulsing regularly, not able to grasp their cruelty. How could they do such a terrible thing to a woman?

I wailed out loud again when he tried to bring the dildo into me at an even deeper depth and then used the dildo to lift my womb up in my abdomen, making it bulge out on my flat and sweaty stomach. And while he held still, god knows how far the dildo had been forced into my womb, Diego pulled his dildo back to stab it back in and pound it against the side of my womb. My stomach began to bulge even harder and as the dildo sped up, it almost appeared like my stomach was throbbing, my womb jumping up against the inner wall of my abdominal cavity. Camilo then also resumed fucking me with fast and painful stabs and I felt my mind reeling at the incredible pain I was experiencing. I retched as my womb was pushed up high against my stomach. Judging by the bulge reaching just past my belly button, it was like I was being punched in the gut from the inside out. I was close to losing my mind.

Then I suddenly arched up again as I felt something flicking my clitoris and incredibly my body responded. I raised my head again, looking up in shock and seeing how both Diego and Camilo were using their free hands to masturbate me. They rubbed my pussy lips, my clitoris and they even stuck their fingers into my vagina, next to the two sticks that were also in there. Both dildos were no longer visible. I screamed as I felt my lust rising, especially when Camilo used his finger to rub inside my vagina, stimulating my G-spot.

“It’s unbelievable, ladies and gentlemen,” said a loud voice in the stadium over the speakers, “but this whore is getting close to another orgasm while she has one dildo stuck in her vagina and the other one almost completely embedded in her womb.” The crowd started jeering, shouting, calling me all sorts of humiliating things. But I could not stop myself and felt the first convulsions starting. It felt like an old rusty motor firing up, slow at first, but quickly making thunderous revolutions, as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure began to crash through my body. Then the dildos both started to pound into me again, as vicious and hard as the two men could manage. But painful as it was, it could not stop my orgasm. In fact, I kept having new orgasms on top of old ones. Even when Diego managed to push his dildo through my cervix as well, whether that had been on purpose or by accident. Adding the second dildo inside my womb did not even stop me coming, though I went crazy with pain.

Both men pushed the dildo hard and deep into my womb, bending the rubber shafts in that narrow space while also forcing my womb high up inside my abdomen. Then they twisted their sticks, pulling at the cord holding the dildos in place and both rubber monster dildos dislodged from the sticks. They pulled out and watched my convulsing body as I was still coming. My orgasm was making my body quiver and apparently my cervix closed down because of it, because both dildos remained stuck inside my womb. My belly was bloated, almost like I was pregnant. I shuddered and trembled as slowly my orgasms died down, going out like a fire. What remained was a terrible ache in my belly, the most terrible pain imaginable. Once more I passed out, drowning in the ocean of noise around me as everybody in the stadium cheered and shouted at the top of their lungs.

I could not help myself. Inspired as I was by the story Tulip and Orchid by @dommmu , I needed to write another version of this one scene. Not intended as an improvement of dommmu's story, that didn't need improvement. It's just that I needed to get this fantasy out of my system.

I'll use this thread for other short stories as well. Hope you'll enjoy.

---------------------

The final humiliation and torture of Anouk​

(Written from Anouk's perspective)

I saw the executioners approach, holding the slimy dildos close to my face. I shuddered. They were at least three inches in diameter and at least fifteen inches long. Much longer than any cock that ever penetrated me. And knowing these large objects had just ravaged and tortured my comrades, was horrible in itself. But knowing they would now most likely be used on me, made me shiver in anxiety. Oh, and the smell! The dildos were covered with something strong and pungent and it wasn’t just urine and girl juice.

“You get a double penetration”, Camilo squealed in sadistic excitement. “Special order from the boss!”

I whimpered. So that was what Fonseca had whispered to them earlier. I felt my heart beating faster and I yelped when I felt the cross tilting, bringing my body in a horizontal position. I looked up and saw the big screens overhead. They showed an immense close up of my crotch, showing my labia, my buttocks, even the skin texture of my loins. I noticed whip lash marks on my thighs but not on my crotch. They had spared me for this, no doubt. The finale of their horrible show. I felt tears leap to my eyes.

I looked at the two executioners again and noticed how they used a tube with a bright orange label to apply a thick coating to the dildos. I yelped in horror as I recognized the label. It was an ointment prescribed for the treatment of chronical joint pain. The strongest kind. It had a strong scent of camphor and menthol, and I knew it also had capsicum oil in it. I had done many errands for the Orange Hand back in Estoria, delivering hundreds of these medical ointments to elderly people. I had seen the warning label, which had been in English, informing the user to keep it away from eyes and mucous membranes, since it could cause severe burning irritations on contact. Sometimes I had helped an elderly person applying it to their knees and I remembered that even my hands were glowing after that. I remembered thinking why it didn’t say in the prescription that you needed to use medical gloves to apply it.

And they smeared this shit on the dildos! How horrific was that! Now I understood why Annika and Valentina had screamed their hearts out! I began to shiver uncontrollably.

“Please no,” I whimpered when I saw Camilo holding the dildo close to my crotch. He grinned at me and stuck his tongue out, licking the air as if this was all very yummy.

“Get ready for the fuck of your life,” he said and with that he pushed the rounded tip of the dildo against my labia. I sharply inhaled, expecting the worst pain, but at first there was nothing. I grunted when the man cruelly began to push, forcing my labia to spread wider and then the entrance of my vagina parted under the pressure as well. I could feel the immense object being forced into me and I grunted again, feeling a sharp cramp where the entrance of my vagina was spread wider open than ever before.

“Oh God, please stop,” I wailed with a sob. But Camilo chuckled and pushed on, delivering the dildo deeper and deeper into me. I felt so full, I thought I would burst. Nothing seemed to be able to halt the penetration as the ointment was apparently a good lubricant. My vagina clutched tightly around the thick rubber object but could not hold out against the slippery thing pushing into me. I gave another loud grunt when he bottomed out in my vagina, pushing hard against my cervix. I let my head hang down and watched the screen, noticing the dildo was not fully inside of me. Of course! Such a monster could never fit! There was a quarter left outside my spread labia and I grunted again when Camilo pushed even harder, bruising my cervix most painfully.

I began to feel the effect of the ointment, but it was not hot at first. It felt cold, like ice had been pushed inside my vagina. It tightened my soft vaginal walls, causing my body to clamp down on the dildo.

“That’s it, grip it tight,” grinned Camilo, “but it won’t stop me from doing this.”

He began to pull the dildo back a little and then push it hard into me again. I wailed when he bumped painfully hard against my cervix, trying to stab the dildo even deeper into me, stretching me out, pushing both my cervix and my womb higher up inside my abdomen. It caused painful cramps and my body shuddered under the multiple attacks. Then I also slowly began to feel the warmth spreading, replacing the cold sensation. At fist this felt pleasurable, almost like turning up the heating in your car on a cold winter night. But the warmth increased quickly. It began to feel like the immersion heater that Annika had been tortured with during her interrogation, was now being forced into my vagina. I wailed and tensed up completely, and though I wanted to squeeze my vagina tightly shut to stop the movement of the colossal dildo, I also wanted to spread myself even wider open to stop touching the damned thing with my flesh. I moaned again and Camilo apparently saw that as a signal to increase his efforts. He began to move the dildo much faster and harder into me. I screamed, especially when he pounded the object against my cervix. But sometimes he moved it slow, pulling it back out and then sliding it back in as deep as he could. I felt my breathing becoming irregular, mostly gasping, crying, screaming and I could not hold still. My body was jerking hard, struggling against the bonds that held me tightly attached to the horizontal cross.

It went on for an eternity, in my experience, though he might have pounded the dildo into me for no longer than five minutes, I don’t know. It was so horrible, I would not have minded being shot at that moment. But at some point he pulled out of me and I gave a deep sigh of relief, although the burning sensation went on unabated. I looked at the screen and saw my pussy in close up on the big screen, being inflamed, gaping and glowing in angry red. Then the other dildo appeared in the picture. I raised my head and looked at my body, seeing the second dildo disappear near my pubic mound. I screeched when I felt the rounded tip being forced between my buttocks, pressing against my anus.

“God no, please,” I screamed but Diego gave it a sharp push, breaching my sphincter in a single and sudden snap. I screamed again as the bastard had not even given my anus time to adjust to the giant intrusion. This penetration hurt a lot more than the one in my pussy. Logical as I had never used my ass for sex. I had jokingly called myself a little slut in the past, as I had numerous one-night-stands with various guys, instead of a serious relationship with one man. My rear had always been off limits though, because I felt repulsed by the idea of being fucked in the same hole as my poop came out. Diego most cruelly deflowered my rear and it was for all to see, since the cameras captured it from every angle.

To make matters worse, Diego didn’t just push it in, he kept pushing it deeper and deeper. I wailed and screamed when I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen, when the dildo got beyond my rectum and pushed into my colon, meeting up with the first bend. The man shifted the dildo by moving the stick at an angle and as he at the same time twisted the object inside of me, he made it push past the bend and then even deeper into me. I looked at my flat stomach and saw a bulge at the left side appear. At the same time I felt the beginning glow in my anal passage and it quickly heated up, while Diego began to move the dildo up and down my colon in fast and sharp movements, making my stomach move up and down. I wailed and let my head hang down again, noticing how the camera’s now caught my belly motions, which gave the crowd a good indication on how deep the object went into me. It came as high as my belly button and I realised he had pushed the entire dildo into me, even part of the stick it was attached to. And to make sure my sensitive anus kept being tortured by the ointment, he sometimes pulled back out, making my anus bulge out as well. Then he twisted the thing inside of me, smearing lots of lubricant on my sphincter and rectal areas, before making it plunge into me again. The heat was by then rising to intolerable levels and I screamed my heart out, like Annika and Valentina had done before.

“Hurts, doesn’t it?” grinned Camilo from close by. I had not noticed he had approached me and I could barely see him as I was crying so hard at this point, the tears were streaming down my face.

“I bet your pussy felt a lot better,” he added and with my vision swimming, I noticed he was preparing his dildo with more ointment. And I realized that my pussy did still feel sore, the walls of my vagina still glowing with the heat of the capsicum, but it had begun to become a lot milder. Perhaps also because my juices were somewhat washing me out. Getting a new layer of hot salve smeared into me, was not a good prospect and I squirmed and pleaded like crazy.

Camilo was unmoved by my pleading and wailing and plunged the huge dildo back into my vagina, thereby completing the double penetration he had promised me. I felt so bloated with those two monster dildos sticking inside of me. I blinked and looked at my flat tummy again, seeing the anal intruder bulging at the left side and the other one making my stomach near my pubic mound bulge out as well. The dildos both started to move in and out, fucking me with sharp and powerful thrust. It hurt terrible, both in my colon and in my vagina. And the burning pain was getting really overwhelming now as my vagina and anus were now both on fire.

Although I was jerking and convulsing at times and I wailed and cried almost continuously, the men now appeared to be very much enjoying themselves and they started a most cruel game. While Diego was moving his stick from side to side and also up and down, he managed to make my colon collide with my womb, shifting it in various directions. Camilo did the same with his dildo, trying to move my womb in a different direction. And both were trying to make my flat tummy bulge in several different areas, showing the audience the battle they were waging inside of my body. I moved my hips and crotch as much as the ropes allowed me, trying to reduce the incredible pain of them churning my insides like that. This game went on for some time, until I suddenly noticed the heat had been slowly subsiding, until it was just a very intense and warm sensation. And while I was stretched out in all different directions, the pain of that was also slowly diminishing. What remained was an incredible strong stimulation of my sensitive areas, and to my astonishment I was slowly experiencing lust. The penetrations were arousing me! How was that possible? What the hell was wrong with me that I was turned on while being publicly tortured? Was physical penetration enough to spark my arousal?

Camilo noticed my arousal as the dildo inside my vagina was much easier to move and he could also push it deeper. My vagina was stretching because of my arousal. He changed tactics, not to stop me from being aroused, but to help stimulate me further. Both Diego and him now pulled their dildo’s back until they were only halfway inserted into my vagina and asshole. Then they began to fuck me with very fast and shallow thrusts, making sure the movements were in opposite direction all the time. I wailed as this made my arousal spike really hard. I felt my body tense up, my back arching and I came, harder than ever before. I didn’t notice my pee hole releasing and a strong stream of urine escaping my bladder. I also didn’t noticed how it splattered over Camilo’s legs. The camera caught it, but I had my eyes clenched shut as I cried out, while orgasmic waves crashed through my body. The camera filmed and showed Camilo’s wet pants, then his surprised face, before zooming in on my orgasm face. I was panting in lust and exhaustion. But I soon felt overwhelmed with shame of having orgasmed in this situation in front of this huge crowd. What were they thinking now? That I was some nymphomaniac slut who actually liked what I was going through? That however also didn’t last long.

Both Camilo and Diego pulled their dildos out of me. I looked up with a flushed and sweaty face, only to notice how both men were squeezing the remaining ointment from the tube, smearing a thick coat on both dildos.

“So you felt it was funny to piss all over me, right?” hissed Camilo angrily and I yelped as I understood what had happened.

“No, no, it was an accident, please…” I whimpered, dreading what they were going to do to me now.

“Let’s see you come from this,” said Camilo and he plunged his dildo back into my wide open and red swollen pussy. I screamed when the dildo plunged all the way in, hammering against my cervix. The he tilted his stick far up, pulled my slit wider open by using the stick as a wedge. Diego now pushed his dildo next to it, also against my vagina opening and he pushed in hard, adding his dildo to the first. I almost fainted when I felt my vagina being stretched twice as wide with both dildo now forced into one passage. I screamed and trashed as the dildo both started to pound into me, sliding against each other, moving in and out of me like two horrible pistons. They both crashed as hard as they could against my cervix, one after the other, hurting me so bad, I jerked hard against the ropes holding me in place, my back arching and my voice was breaking because I screamed so loud. The burning sensation of the ointment also returned and with a vengeance. My vagina was on fire, almost as if liquid fire was washing through my most sensitive female reproduction organ.

The crowd went insane with the picture of my stomach bulging visibly, showing both dildos driving into me in alternating motions. I felt like I was being turned inside out, as if everything was pulled out of my body. When they stopped pounding both dildos into me, they made it even more terrible by shifting sideways or up and downward, using the dildos as wedges to stretch me out in every direction. Then suddenly they both held still and I felt my vagina throbbing and twitching around the he shafts inside of me. Slowly the burning sensation was ebbing away again and they clearly waited for that to happen. Only to come up with a new torture that was the worst of everything they had done so far.

While Diego used his dildo to push deep into me, making it slip past my cervix and into the fornix to stretch my vagina to the maximum, Camilo now pushed his dildo along the other one, bringing it into full contact with my cervix. Then he began to rotate it, push against it, wiggle it and push even harder. I screamed hoarsely as I felt a new pain rising in my abdomen. I understood he was trying to break my cervix, to force the entrance to my womb open. It felt like giving birth in reverse. Nothing should go in there, only very small semen. And normally only menstrual blood came out of there, leaking while my womb was cramping when I had my periods. Now my womb cramped because it was maltreated so bad, I could not even comprehend the pain I was sensing.

I think I lost consciousness when he managed to penetrate my cervix that first time. But I didn’t pass out for long. Because once he had breached the inner seal, he pulled back and breached it again. I awoke with a terrible cramping pain inside me as the dildo was fucking me deeper than anything had ever done before. Each time he stabbed into me, he breached my cervix and broke deep into my little womb. I was shaking all over, convulsing regularly, not able to grasp their cruelty. How could they do such a terrible thing to a woman?

I wailed out loud again when he tried to bring the dildo into me at an even deeper depth and then used the dildo to lift my womb up in my abdomen, making it bulge out on my flat and sweaty stomach. And while he held still, god knows how far the dildo had been forced into my womb, Diego pulled his dildo back to stab it back in and pound it against the side of my womb. My stomach began to bulge even harder and as the dildo sped up, it almost appeared like my stomach was throbbing, my womb jumping up against the inner wall of my abdominal cavity. Camilo then also resumed fucking me with fast and painful stabs and I felt my mind reeling at the incredible pain I was experiencing. I retched as my womb was pushed up high against my stomach. Judging by the bulge reaching just past my belly button, it was like I was being punched in the gut from the inside out. I was close to losing my mind.

Then I suddenly arched up again as I felt something flicking my clitoris and incredibly my body responded. I raised my head again, looking up in shock and seeing how both Diego and Camilo were using their free hands to masturbate me. They rubbed my pussy lips, my clitoris and they even stuck their fingers into my vagina, next to the two sticks that were also in there. Both dildos were no longer visible. I screamed as I felt my lust rising, especially when Camilo used his finger to rub inside my vagina, stimulating my G-spot.

“It’s unbelievable, ladies and gentlemen,” said a loud voice in the stadium over the speakers, “but this whore is getting close to another orgasm while she has one dildo stuck in her vagina and the other one almost completely embedded in her womb.” The crowd started jeering, shouting, calling me all sorts of humiliating things. But I could not stop myself and felt the first convulsions starting. It felt like an old rusty motor firing up, slow at first, but quickly making thunderous revolutions, as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure began to crash through my body. Then the dildos both started to pound into me again, as vicious and hard as the two men could manage. But painful as it was, it could not stop my orgasm. In fact, I kept having new orgasms on top of old ones. Even when Diego managed to push his dildo through my cervix as well, whether that had been on purpose or by accident. Adding the second dildo inside my womb did not even stop me coming, though I went crazy with pain.

Both men pushed the dildo hard and deep into my womb, bending the rubber shafts in that narrow space while also forcing my womb high up inside my abdomen. Then they twisted their sticks, pulling at the cord holding the dildos in place and both rubber monster dildos dislodged from the sticks. They pulled out and watched my convulsing body as I was still coming. My orgasm was making my body quiver and apparently my cervix closed down because of it, because both dildos remained stuck inside my womb. My belly was bloated, almost like I was pregnant. I shuddered and trembled as slowly my orgasms died down, going out like a fire. What remained was a terrible ache in my belly, the most terrible pain imaginable. Once more I passed out, drowning in the ocean of noise around me as everybody in the stadium cheered and shouted at the top of their lungs.
Well done

Exposed her true nature

This short story was inspired by Powerone – Airport Search, which is one of my favorite stories.
https://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=1040

This is only the setup of the story. Maybe I will finish it one day by adding more chapters.

-----

Search at an Airport

Charles had been a security officer at the airport for years now. At first he had loved his job, but in time it had gotten far less exciting, or rather dull in fact, when the rules changed to prohibit security personnel to touch passengers in order to search them. The metal detectors were boring to use and on the rare occasion he could strip search somebody, there was also the rule that female passengers could only be searched and stripped by female officers. His colleagues felt the same way, even the female ones who actually loved to strip search men.

However, there were some significant developments that were going to change things. At least they could bring back the fun. First of all, the woke-culture was banning any kind of discrimination or even distinction between men and women, which not only resulted in gender-neutral restrooms, but it also resulted in removal of gender specific treatments. Which meant Charles was once again allowed to search men and women alike. The second improvement came when he was issued with a new metal detector, which was better in three aspects. First of all, it had a much wider range of detection, allowing the security officer to find even the tiniest piece of metal on a passenger who was being searched. Secondly, it had a very sensitive tip which could be used to locate the precise location of any metal object. And thirdly, which was the best part, it not only beeped and showed a red light on detection, but it also vibrated.

The security officers had all been issued with these new devices and it had caused quite some fun to use them on women. Sadly though the vibrating unit was in the handle of the device and the stick with the sensors was too smooth to have much impact on the subjects of investigation. Charles told his colleagues he might have a solution. His superior, a man of similar disposition as the other men in the service, gave him permission to try and modify one such scanner.

Charles spent an entire week studying the device and modifying it. Suddenly his hobbies came to good practice and he made some rather interesting alterations. First of all he added a function by placing a button that could bypass detection. By pushing the button, the instrument could execute the chosen form of alarm, whether it had detected something or not. Secondly, he had removed the vibrating unit in the handle and had placed it in the tip of the device. Imagine pushing that in somebody’s crotch while executing the alarm. And as it could now function as a vibrator, he also wanted to make the surface of the rod more interesting. With the help of a milling machine he made very fine ridges along the entire scanning rod. Now it could be used to kind of rasp along a body part instead of smoothly stroking it. And finally he had come up with a most devious alteration, for which he fused the device with the inner workings of a taser. He made two copper prongs and fitted those in the very tip of the scanning rod. Inside he fitted the necessary electrical equipment, connected to a small regulator at the underside of the handle. He could range the voltage from zero to several thousand volts, enough to make a cow jump.

All in all the modifications were not very complicated, but to make it appear like it came straight from the factory, looking as if it was intended this way, that had been the hardest part. Fortunately Charles had good skills and he managed to make it look almost original. Of course a professional could easily tell the difference, but as long as the passengers could not, it was not going to be a problem to use this modified metal detector. Which was now in fact not only a metal detector, but also a vibrator and a taser with variable settings.

Targett2.jpg

When he showed his invention at work, his colleagues were very enthusiastic and they immediately challenged him to use it. Smart enough he first consulted with his superior, who was a bit worried about it, but also very curious how it might work in practice. So Charles got permission to test the new device.

That day he tested the fake alarm on several women, as well as the vibrator. More than one woman went aboard their airplane with a high blush, feeling very aroused. With none he had gone as far to actually masturbate them and bring them to an orgasm. And he also didn’t find a chance to test the taser function yet. But the first tests were very successful and it was a most promising exercise. So far they had gotten away with everything and none of the passengers suspected anything out of the ordinary and there had been no complaints. At the end of the day he evaluated with his superior officer and it was agreed that the next day they would pick a passenger for further testing. Preferably a young woman who had a great delay of her flight, so they had all the time needed for a more thorough investigation and testing of the device.

The next day there was a flight that was delayed for several hours and there were a few women who travelled alone. Charles and his colleagues picked a woman that looked quite stunning, possibly in her thirties and they decided that she was the one to pick. Alice was her name and the woman complied when she was told to get checked in early to avoid the later line up.

As Charles told her to stand still and spread her arms to the sides, he used his magic wand to check around her body. Of course he made the wand beep and vibrate when it came close to her breasts.

“I need to check this a little better, miss,” he said, “Please remove your coat.”

Targett superwand.jpg

The woman removed her coat and resumed the position, while assuring the security officer she had no piercings or whatever. Charles only nodded and brought the wand in contact with her shoulder. From there he slowly slid the ridged detection unit to her chest and then around the curve of her breast. He triggered the unit and it hummed to life, making the woman gasp as the unit slipped across her breast while vibrating and beeping.

“Is that normal?” asked the woman with raised eyebrows.

“The device functions correctly,” assured Charles, “Keep still while I check you more thoroughly.” He kept stroking the spot where he expected her nipple to be and noticed the appearance of a little bump on both breast areas when her nipples became erect. Two of his colleagues were standing nearby, curiously watching what was happening.

“Okay, that’s enough,” the woman suddenly said while stepping back and covering her breasts with her hands. “You had your fun, now fuck off.”

“I am not done yet, miss, you have to resume the position once more,” replied Charles while stepping forward.

“First of all, it’s mrs.,” she scowled, “and secondly, I know what you are doing, you fucking pervert. Now let me go or I’ll report you to your superiors.”

Charles blinked in surprise as this was a strong reaction of the woman and for a moment he didn’t know what to say. Not that he feared being reported, but it was clear that she was not going to submit to a full strip search. The woman in the meantime had noticed his two colleagues stepping closer, ready to interfere and help him.

“I see what’s going on,” she said, crossing her arms in front of her chest. “You little perverts are trying to get an excuse for a strip search, right? And possibly something more? Well, you can forget about that, I won’t play along. But…” She looked around and stepped closer to Charles. Then she pointed at a young woman down in the hallway.

“Try it with her,” she said. “The fucking bitch was on the phone the entire flight here and everybody in the plane hates her. Nobody would object when you strip search her.” She smiled at Charles who looked at the young woman that was indicated. She was on the phone alright, making calls handsfree and loudly, like Alice had said. And she was stunningly pretty.

“Strip her, spank her, fuck her for all I care, and we will applaud you,” smiled Alice.

“Well,” replied Charles, “it looks like you checked out alright and you can go. Stick around though, if you want to see this.” And with a stern face he gestured at the young woman to come closer.

Girl.jpg

I apologize to Doragon for reinterpreting the scene in the story: if I have time, I'll fix it
I interpreted the girl in the back with the phone as the present and the front part of the image as her future. Great drawing, as always. :)

I found a cd with my old stories. Great fun to reread, but fit to share. One of the stories I wrote at the start of the millennium and I spent many months of fun on it back then. There are still many ideas in it that I like, but I have begun rewriting it completely. Same concept, different events. I doubt if it's fit for this forum, but I'd like to share the first chapter with you, just for laughs I guess. It's summertime and that requires a summer story about coeds. :)

Semanji​

An erotic story inspired by Jumanji (1995) and Zathura (2005)

Storyline: a couple of students discover an old game in the attic of their dormhouse. When they play the game, strange things start to happen. And there’s no way to escape the horrors, unless they meet the challenges and finish the game.

Chapter 1: The game commences​

It was summertime and it was terribly hot outside. Inside the house it remained relatively cool, so those people who didn’t go to swimming pools or the beach all stayed indoors and the streets were deserted. In the garden next door children were playing with an inflatable swimming pool and the laughter was a good sound to celebrate the summer. The girls however had decided not to go to the beach today and also avoid swimming pools, inflatable or not. Instead they had decided it was time to clean the house.
It was the summer break, after their first year at the university. When they moved in, the house had been in relative good condition, so there had been no need to do anything more than decorate and furnish their own rooms. The kitchen however was in desperate need of maintenance after a year and since there was no space in the attic or the basement, they needed to clean that up as well to make room for the clutter that was collecting in their own rooms.
Six girls lived in the house, sharing a bathroom and kitchen. Since they had been friends from childhood, it had been natural to share a house here. Thanks to Caroline’s father, who had acquired a house for all of them. This also made Caroline kind of like the mother of the house, though it was actually Alexis – who everybody called Alex – who was often the decision maker. Caroline was too playful and irresponsible for that job and the others were in a way too lazy for that. Helen cared more for her looks than the household affairs. Lisa was adventurous and a little boy-crazy. And Megan was obsessed with sports. The sixth girl, Karen, was often not home, spending time with her boyfriend. Lisa had a boyfriend as well, but the others were single at the moment.

“Look at this,” said Caroline. She was holding a wooden case she found in the old trunk. The attic was full of old stuff, mostly useless and broken, but this looked promising. Lisa dropped the garbage bag that she had filled with junk and came over to check it out. There was an inscription on the lid, reading ‘Semanji’ in old-style swirlie capitals. The girls opened the case.
“Looks like a game,” said Lisa. She wiped the sweat from her brow, adding more dirt to her already smeared face. Caroline nodded. The box opened up to form a playing field. There were four rows of squares forming twisting pathways from the corners of the board to the centre, which had a dark circle made of glass. In both of the side panels there was a text that was hard to read as it was old and stained.
“Interesting. Let’s keep this one. Could be fun.”

The two girls had finished cleaning out the attic and all the garbage had been taken to the waste disposal area. Meanwhile the others had been cleaning the kitchen and rooms down below. They were all tired but satisfied. Moments later they all crashed around the kitchen table, to enjoy ice cream and cool drinks.
“Tomorrow the basement?” smiled Alex.
“Oh please,” sighed Helen, “I do have a life you know.”
“Come on, only one more day and then you can go back to your precious life,” chuckled Lisa.
“Fuck, we do have vacation, you know,” protested Helen.
“Hey, what’s that?” said Alex, tapping with her finger on the large wooden box that had been placed on the side table.
“Some sort of game we found in the attic,” said Caroline, while she was fixing her long brown hair in two tails at the sides of her head.
“Could be fun,” added Lisa with a smile.
Helen opened the box and took one of the four pawns.
“Look at that, naked Barbie!” They laughed because it was kind of her nickname, due to her blond hair and high babe-score. The others took one of the dolls as well. The wooden pawns were shaped like little naked girls, each painted in a different colour.
“This one looks like nude Lara Croft,” smiled Alex.
“Yeah, huge tits, just like yours,” chuckled Caroline, who had small breasts and was a lot shorter than her friend.
“My tits aren’t huge,” protested Alex, “Helen’s tits are much larger.”
“I have normal sized tits,” pouted Helen while cupping her breasts.
“Twice my size,” said Lisa while cupping hers as well.
“Large breasts are a magnet for boys, but also a weight to carry around,” commented Helen.
“Aw, we feel for you,” laughed Caroline.
“My tits are magnetic enough,” winked Lisa.
“Yeah, we know,” laughed Helen. “Are you going to see him tonight?”
“He asked me out for diner,” smiled Lisa.
“But we were going to order pizza!” said Caroline.
“So?” said Lisa, “order pizza all you want. I’m going to see Richard.”
“I think you’re going to do more than just see him,” smiled Alex while she put her little doll somewhere on the board.
“He is a good kisser,” shrugged Lisa with a smile.
“And how is his cock?” teased Helen while she put her pawn on the board as well and moved it a couple of squares before knocking Alex’s pawn over.
“Shut up,” said Lisa, “I am not going to talk about his cock.”
“I bet he’s tiny,” teased Caroline while she also put her pawn onto the board and pretended that it was running around in circles while making it call out in a tiny voice “Oh no, oh no…”
Lisa tried to knock her pawn over by using her own and then all four pretended to be running around, before dropping the pawns and leaving them on the board somewhere.
Alex took the dice and looked at it. They were small and made of ivory, all worn at the corners.
“Maybe we should invite Richard over and play this game in a kind of strip version. So we can all verify the size of his little thingymedingy.”
More laughter, but suddenly Helen shouted.
“Hey, look at that. The pawns are moving.”
With amazement they saw the pawns moving over the board, each towards a different field in the corners of the board. It was as if an invisible hand was sliding them carefully into place.
“Wow,” said Alex, “that’s pretty cool. How does it work?”
“Must be magnets of some kind,” said Lisa, while she tried to pick one of the dolls up. The doll seemed fixed to the board.
“Who turned it on?” asked Helen.
“I didn’t.”
“I can’t even find the switch.”
“Come on, this game is ancient. They didn’t have batteries back then,” said Caroline, “And even if they did, we found it in an old trunk at the back of the attic. It hasn’t been touched for years. Any battery would have been rotted empty by now.”

It was puzzling. Helen also tried to pick up one of the dolls, but they really seemed stuck in a very strong magnetic field. She took the board and looked at it from all sides. There was nothing that could solve this puzzle. Then she put it back and looked at the dark glass in the middle of the board, where the four paths of squares met up.
“Wait a sec,” she said and she rubbed it with her fingers. They all saw it, when the dirt came off. There was a dim purple light emanating from within. It was like a display. And there were words. The words were pink and bright.

Play Semanji in a row, the first player must now throw.

“The game looks old, but maybe it was designed that way.”
“But how did such a modern game end up there?”
“Perhaps somebody put it there?”
Caroline shrugged. “That would be just as weird.”
“Hey look, the words are changing. Maybe they tell us how to play.”

Each player needs to be undressed or there will be a loud protest.

The girls giggled.
“Cool, it’s an erotic game.”
“Well duh, remember the naked dolls?”
“Now I’m certain somebody put it there for us to find.”
Helen looked at Lisa and laughed: “Well, better not disappoint them. Let’s play.”
“Not now,” said Caroline, “I still feel dirty from cleaning the attic.”
“We all are dirty, come on.”
But Caroline shook her head and went to take a shower. In the hallway, she ran into Megan, who had just finished taking a shower.
“What’s that noise all about?” she asked.
“Oh, we were making fun of Lisa’s boyfriend. And we found some sort of erotic boardgame in the attic.”
“Erotic, really? Cool!”
“They’re going to play it now. I’ll check on you later.”
Megan ran into the kitchen and leaned over her friends to get a glimpse of the game.
“Let me see, what kind of game is it? I love games.”
“We’re still figuring out how it works,” said Alex. “The pawns are stuck and there’s a display in the centre. Far too sophisticated for an old game.”
“Maybe the inventor was far ahead of his time?
“Who says it was a he?”
“Yeah, you always presume too much.”
They laughed and Megan fell into a chair.
“Anyway, I’m joining in.”
“Take Caroline’s pawn.”

No player from the game may run, else the turn won’t be undone.

Lisa told Megan what the rules had been so far.
“Sounds pretty simple. I guess we just have to run over the board with our pawns to get to the end?”
”Like Ludo, but only with one pawn? Can we toss each other from a square?” The others laughed and hooted.
“Or maybe the glass tells what happens when you enter a square. Look…” Lisa pointed at the glass which had changed to another text again.

One turn for every task, unless it’s different what we ask.

“Sounds like an electronic version of ‘Truth or Dare’, don’t you think?”
After that the game started to repeat the sentences.
“Okay, looks simple enough. Come on, who goes first?”
“Whoever throws highest of course.”
“Where did the dice go?”
“Over here,” said Alex, who was still holding them. She tossed the dice on the board and they rolled to a 1 and a 3. Alex pouted and tried to take her pawn to move, but the pawn moved on its own. The girls whooped in surprise, saying it was so cool. But suddenly there was a gust of wind…….

I found a cd with my old stories. Great fun to reread, but fit to share. One of the stories I wrote at the start of the millennium and I spent many months of fun on it back then. There are still many ideas in it that I like, but I have begun rewriting it completely. Same concept, different events. I doubt if it's fit for this forum, but I'd like to share the first chapter with you, just for laughs I guess. It's summertime and that requires a summer story about coeds. :)

Semanji​

Storyline: a couple of students discover an old game in the attic of their dormhouse. When they play the game, strange things start to happen. And there’s no way to escape the horrors, unless they meet the challenges and finish the game.

It was summertime and it was terribly hot outside. Inside the house it remained relatively cool, so those people who didn’t go to swimming pools or the beach all stayed indoors and the streets were deserted. In the garden next door children were playing with an inflatable swimming pool and the laughter was a good sound to celebrate the summer. The girls however had decided not to go to the beach today and also avoid swimming pools, inflatable or not. Instead they had decided it was time to clean the house.
It was the summer break, after their first year at the university. When they moved in, the house had been in relative good condition, so there had been no need to do anything more than decorate and furnish their own rooms. The kitchen however was in desperate need of maintenance after a year and since there was no space in the attic or the basement, they needed to clean that up as well to make room for the clutter that was collecting in their own rooms.
Six girls lived in the house, sharing a bathroom and kitchen. Since they had been friends from childhood, it had been natural to share a house here. Thanks to Caroline’s father, who had acquired a house for all of them. This also made Caroline kind of like the mother of the house, though it was actually Alexis – who everybody called Alex – who was often the decision maker. Caroline was too playful and irresponsible for that job and the others were in a way too lazy for that. Helen cared more for her looks than the household affairs. Lisa was adventurous and a little boy-crazy. And Megan was obsessed with sports. The sixth girl, Karen, was often not home, spending time with her boyfriend. Lisa had a boyfriend as well, but the others were single at the moment.

“Look at this,” said Caroline. She was holding a wooden case she found in the old trunk. The attic was full of old stuff, mostly useless and broken, but this looked promising. Lisa dropped the garbage bag that she had filled with junk and came over to check it out. There was an inscription on the lid, reading ‘Semanji’ in old-style swirlie capitals. The girls opened the case.
“Looks like a game,” said Lisa. She wiped the sweat from her brow, adding more dirt to her already smeared face. Caroline nodded. The box opened up to form a playing field. There were four rows of squares forming twisting pathways from the corners of the board to the centre, which had a dark circle made of glass. In both of the side panels there was a text that was hard to read as it was old and stained.

The two girls had finished cleaning out the attic and all the garbage had been taken to the waste disposal area. Meanwhile the others had been cleaning the kitchen and rooms down below. They were all tired but satisfied. Moments later they all crashed around the kitchen table, to enjoy ice cream and cool drinks.
“Come on, only one more day and then you can go back to your precious life,” chuckled Lisa.
“Hey, what’s that?” said Alex, tapping with her finger on the large wooden box that had been placed on the side table.
“Some sort of game we found in the attic,” said Caroline, while she was fixing her long brown hair in two tails at the sides of her head.
“Look at that, naked Barbie!” They laughed because it was kind of her nickname, due to her blond hair and high babe-score. The others took one of the dolls as well. The wooden pawns were shaped like little naked girls, each painted in a different colour.
“Yeah, huge tits, just like yours,” chuckled Caroline, who had small breasts and was a lot shorter than her friend.
“Large breasts are a magnet for boys, but also a weight to carry around,” commented Helen.
“I think you’re going to do more than just see him,” smiled Alex while she put her little doll somewhere on the board.
“And how is his cock?” teased Helen while she put her pawn on the board as well and moved it a couple of squares before knocking Alex’s pawn over.
“I bet he’s tiny,” teased Caroline while she also put her pawn onto the board and pretended that it was running around in circles while making it call out in a tiny voice “Oh no, oh no…”
Lisa tried to knock her pawn over by using her own and then all four pretended to be running around, before dropping the pawns and leaving them on the board somewhere.
Alex took the dice and looked at it. They were small and made of ivory, all worn at the corners.
“Maybe we should invite Richard over and play this game in a kind of strip version. So we can all verify the size of his little thingymedingy.”
With amazement they saw the pawns moving over the board, each towards a different field in the corners of the board. It was as if an invisible hand was sliding them carefully into place.
“Must be magnets of some kind,” said Lisa, while she tried to pick one of the dolls up. The doll seemed fixed to the board.
“I didn’t.”
“Come on, this game is ancient. They didn’t have batteries back then,” said Caroline, “And even if they did, we found it in an old trunk at the back of the attic. It hasn’t been touched for years. Any battery would have been rotted empty by now.”

It was puzzling. Helen also tried to pick up one of the dolls, but they really seemed stuck in a very strong magnetic field. She took the board and looked at it from all sides. There was nothing that could solve this puzzle. Then she put it back and looked at the dark glass in the middle of the board, where the four paths of squares met up.
“Wait a sec,” she said and she rubbed it with her fingers. They all saw it, when the dirt came off. There was a dim purple light emanating from within. It was like a display. And there were words. The words were pink and bright.

The girls giggled.
Helen looked at Lisa and laughed: “Well, better not disappoint them. Let’s play.”
But Caroline shook her head and went to take a shower. In the hallway, she ran into Megan, who had just finished taking a shower.
“Oh, we were making fun of Lisa’s boyfriend. And we found some sort of erotic boardgame in the attic.”
“Erotic, really? Cool!”
Megan ran into the kitchen and leaned over her friends to get a glimpse of the game.
“We’re still figuring out how it works,” said Alex. “The pawns are stuck and there’s a display in the centre. Far too sophisticated for an old game.”
“Who says it was a he?”
“Take Caroline’s pawn.”

“Sounds pretty simple. I guess we just have to run over the board with our pawns to get to the end?”
”Like Ludo, but only with one pawn? Can we toss each other from a square?” The others laughed and hooted.
“Or maybe the glass tells what happens when you enter a square. Look…” Lisa pointed at the glass which had changed to another text again.

“Where did the dice go?”
“Over here,” said Alex, who was still holding them. She tossed the dice on the board and they rolled to a 1 and a 3. Alex pouted and tried to take her pawn to move, but the pawn moved on its own. The girls whooped in surprise, saying it was so cool. But suddenly there was a gust of wind…….
A porno version of Jumanji? What a great idea!

I imagine the girls being forced to to do perverted things to each other, and if they fail? Monsters from the Jungle of Hot Lust appear and chase them around, as well as the hunter with his elephant gun. The carton series added Jamazons (hot Amazons) and Manji (creepy mask people) as antagonists, if the girls get pulled into the world of Semanji.

A porno version of Jumanji? What a great idea!

I imagine the girls being forced to to do perverted things to each other, and if they fail? Monsters from the Jungle of Hot Lust appear and chase them around, as well as the hunter with his elephant gun. The carton series added Jamazons (hot Amazons) and Manji (creepy mask people) as antagonists, if the girls get pulled into the world of Semanji.
Certainly. The story has lots of perverted actions in it, and the antagonists are extremely rapie. Great fun to write. Maybe I'll share it one day on this forum. I'll keep that possibility in mind during the rewriting.

Semanji​

“I didn’t.”

The girls giggled.
“Erotic, really? Cool!”
“Who says it was a he?”
“Take Caroline’s pawn.”

“Where did the dice go?”
Wow! This is well done. Quite intriguing!

You have got us all hooked with naked girls, we just have to know what they do. Please!
Alright, alright, I'll start a thread for this story once I made more progress.

Back
Top Bottom