Should girl's body be oiled before the crucifixion?

Go to CruxDreams.com
When I imagine myself beign crucified in the desert heat, my heaving body soaked in sweat in my exhaustion, it makes me wet.

I think about how it tickles and hurts at the same time as beads of sweat slide down the valley between my breasts down my tummy, over and around my shaven pussy, and slowly drips off into the sand below. The sweat the clings to my hardened nipples hurts and tickles as well as it slowly slips off the tip and drops to the heated sands below.

It slides down my forehead and stings my eyes, mercilessly, both drool and sweat forum around my lips and stay there long enough to forum a tear shaped drop as it splatters against my breast and starts it's way down my body.

Something along these lines, Piper?

Attachments

• 44373C40-97CF-4CEC-B862-467F8418AEA5.jpeg
    44373C40-97CF-4CEC-B862-467F8418AEA5.jpeg
    844.7 KB · Views: 238
In the Roman arena, the 'performers' were generally coated with grease - I think animal fat (lard) rather than olive oil -
I suppose it made 'contact sports' like wrestling more sexy (and you can find videos of modern women wrestling when well-oiled on YouTube - and I mean coated in oil :p ), otherwise as has been said, the glistening bare bodies probably aroused both sexes in the crowd.

In the Passion of Saint Perpetua, the last passage written by Perpetua herself refers to this:

The day before we fought, I saw in a vision that Pomponius the deacon had come hither to the door of the prison, and knocked hard upon it. And I went out to him and opened to him; he was clothed in a white robe ungirdled, having shoes curiously wrought. And he said to me: Perpetua, we await you; come. And he took my hand, and we began to go through rugged and winding places. At last with much breathing hard we came to the amphitheatre, and he led me into the midst of the arena. And he said to me: Be not afraid; I am here with you and labour together with you. And he went away. And I saw much people watching closely. And because I knew that I was condemned to the beasts I marvelled that beasts were not sent out against me. And there came out against me a certain ill-favored Egyptian with his helpers, to fight with me. Also there came to me comely young men, my helpers and aiders. And I was stripped naked, and I became a man. And my helpers began to rub me with oil as their custom is for a contest; and over against me saw that Egyptian wallowing in the dust. And there came forth a man of very great stature, so that he overpassed the very top of the amphitheatre, wearing a robe ungirdled, and beneath it between the two stripes over the breast a robe of purple; having also shoes curiously wrought in gold and silver; bearing a rod like a master of gladiators, and a green branch whereon were golden apples. And he besought silence and said: The Egyptian, if shall conquer this woman, shall slay her with the sword; and if she shall conquer him, she shall receive this branch. And he went away. And we came nigh to each other, and began to buffet one another. He tried to trip up my feet, but I with my heels smote upon his face. And I rose up into the air and began so to smite him as though I trod not the earth. But when I saw that there was yet delay, I joined my hands, setting finger against finger of them. And I caught his head, and he fell upon his face; and I trod upon his head. And the people began to shout, and my helpers began to sing. And I went up to the master of gladiators and received the branch. And he kissed me and said to me: Daughter, peace be with you. And I began to go with glory to the gate called the Gate of Life. And I awoke; and I understood that I should fight, not with beasts but against the devil; but I knew that mine was the victory.
Ooh! Oil wrestling! At last, a sport I can beat those skinny young fit girls at!

Okay, who's first to take me on? Loser gives the winner five minutes of rimming!

DOB_R_033_021.jpgrand.jpg

Of course that's right,you can't hit me at all,and of course you can't stop me from smearing oil for you.
So,hit me?:lupie:

Just make sure you have enough to cover every inch of me, especially my pussy! She's dying for a drink in this desert heat.................................................................................................................

Just make sure you have enough to cover every inch of me, especially my pussy! She's dying for a drink in this desert heat.................................................................................................................
Everyone who do the work for you will never forget that,they must be ran their hands through there again and again.
Or after that, they will use some body fluids to help you replenish water?Haha.

Of course to make everything fair you'd be all oiled up too!

I might have a chance then. I suppose I could rewatch that old Ali V foreman fight in manilla, the rope a dope? Wear the bigger opponent down for as long as possible, then move in for the win. I mean, I'm not truly into boxing, and you remember why from our private messages I imagine.... :(

but it may help me here....

I might have a chance then. I suppose I could rewatch that old Ali V foreman fight in manilla, the rope a dope? Wear the bigger opponent down for as long as possible, then move in for the win. I mean, I'm not truly into boxing, and you remember why from our private messages I imagine.... :(

but it may help me here....
I think it would be a very entertaining contest!

Everyone who do the work for you will never forget that,they must be ran their hands through there again and again.
Or after that, they will use some body fluids to help you replenish water?Haha.

Kitty is thirsty and she has been a baaaaad girl! it's not like I can stop anyone, now can I?

Back
Top Bottom