showers, baths etc

Go to CruxDreams.com
These inspired me, for some reason. So, I decided to deviate from my normal arts, and do a manip of some of these ladies, instead. Manips aren't my standard fare. I've done a few, that I haven't shared, but felt this one fit right in, here.

Attachments

• Coffle from shower pics manip.png
    Coffle from shower pics manip.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 228
Asian bath babes

_jbh1 (3).jpg_jbh-4 (2).jpg_jbh1 (7).jpg_jbh1 (1).jpg_jbh1 (8).jpg_jbh-4 (1).jpg_jbh1 (5).jpg_jbh1 (4).jpg

vieh-11408.jpg
This woman, now being sold off as a slave, is stripped of her clothing, never to be returned, while her naked body is washed and prepared out in the open, like a piece of undignified chattel, no longer entitled to bathroom amenities or decency.

1632670366057.jpg
A group of delinquent women, revoked of their free status, are rounded together. On arriving at the slave processing facility, they are removed of their clothing, and are made to clean themselves up, so that they can be sold as slaves, and wait attentively with their naked bodies presented, as they await their new lives.

Imagining what it would be like to be whipped while standing in the shower? That’s what it looks like to me. I’ve done that myself ;)

Sounds like a story to me, Barb, but it can wait for another time. For now, let's keep it clean

hot-naked-asian-girls-shower.jpg1586654-two-women-showering-outside.jpgz4PJwErjD9zAzjK8PzJyC2qItbCQvj9PZ_FcmA3EAcQ.jpgenf shopreview.mp4.jpga-cold-shower-1.jpg0018_1200.jpgshower sh9.jpgLilly-Ivy-in-the-shower-165670.jpgshow1065.jpgsho580.jpg

Back
Top Bottom