Shutting slaves up - ballgags VS muzzles.

So which gag would you use to silence a mouthy slave?

• Ballgag

Votes: 23 59.0%
  • Muzzle

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • None - gagging slaves is inhumane!

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
So, I've never been that into the "gagged" part of "bound and gagged", but recently I've come to appreciate them more. After all, sometimes a slave just doesn't get "seen but not heard", but you don't want to commit to anything permanent yet. Or perhaps you don't want them snacking on the job. Or perhaps they bite but you think you can break the habit without breaking their teeth. (It really lowers resale value.)

So that said, which tool is best for preventing unwanted oral activities?

Not exactly a muzzle as sounds can still sometimes escape.
A ball gag is ,for Me at least, a visual thing of the wearer has an attractive enough mouth to accommodate it.
Drool is also a nice humiliation component as well.
However, I like a set of functionAl knickers or panties to start.
Nothing too skimpy as some packing material is needed.
The panties should be worn, possibly after having the slave cum or even urinate in them and after some length of time cut off of the body.
They are to be stuffed into the mouth…packed well and even packed with extra material if needed.
The jaw and mouth should be wrenched open as far and as uncomfortable as possible.
Once stuffed wide, wrapping is applied over the mouth and head to contain the gag tightly.

Ballgag for modern/futuristic scenarios for sure - looks great, does the job, & it's so symbolic of submission. However the classic bit gag should not be ignored, even outside of historical & fantasy scenarios. It's especially dehumanizing I feel, and if an owner's wish is to silence an especially defiant & spirited slave, as well as teach her humility, it might be the best choice - especially combined with some equally humbling form of bondage, and perhaps a flogging.

My favourite is a log bit since it wouldn't give a fantasy/BDSM vibe as much as a ball gag would. A crude, worn log bit feels that it means a "business", whereas a red plastic ball may give me the impression that it's all just a consensual play.

il_794xN.2206126160_15ps.jpg

(The image was linked from this page. It's not the best example of what I describe above, with its golden metal rings. But I bet you can imagine what I meant.)

You know, I had never really considered those! Maybe underexposed in media or something... but you're right, they offer something more solid than cloth while still avoiding the BDSM feel! Muzzles are still a stiff competition, but these seem simple to apply and could really work! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom