Sifax's suffering thread

Go to CruxDreams.com

sifax

Senator
View attachment 881845View attachment 881846View attachment 881847View attachment 881848View attachment 881849View attachment 881850View attachment 881851View attachment 881852View attachment 881853View attachment 881854

dungeon.jpg

A month later her dream came true. The revolutionary republic of Kemed legislated that depraved western women who violated the traditions of the country would be arrested, tried and crucified. As soon as she knew it, she traveled to Kemed and as soon as she got off the plane, went to the airport authorities and spat on a copy of the Koran.

The sentence was fulminating and very cruel. The judge ruled the execution procedure in detail

- The convict will drive the patibulum fully naked to the place of execution so that the people spit on her like she did with our holy book.

- As soon as the convict arrive at the place of execution will be made to drink a potion that will prevent her from fainting during the torture. Then while preparing the cross, the brazier and the torture tools she will be tied up with legs and arms stretched out so that her body forms a large x. Then she will be flogged and received no less than fifty lashes with a flagrum that would partially skin her. Then the executioner will rub the wounds with vinegar and salt.

- The convict will be crucified and remain six hours with a cornu in her anus.

- After this the executioners will torture her breasts as slowly and painfully as they can with red-hot irons. They will pierce her breasts with red-hot needles, and tear off her nipples with red-hot pliers. Finally they will use breast rippers heaten in a brazier.

- Finally she would be eaten by crows still alive..........

The night before execution day she was raped in the dungeon by eight executioners and hours after at dawn of execution day, naked and chained, she heard a noise at the door..... at that moment she regretted her stupidity and wanted to wake up from that nightmare but............ it was too late.

Six hours later at 6:00 p.m.
8AFAF91.jpg
Crucified in the sun at nearly 40 degrees centigrade.
cx_t19_1651786117.jpg
- I've been crucified for six hours but every minute seems eternal to me.....................I have trouble breathing, my muscles are stiff, and I have ongoing cramps.................

realcrux266.JPG
- Every few seconds I change my posture but nothing relieves me, ...... My body is in a sweat bath from the intense heat and thirst torments me
kashmiri-muslim-supporters-takeing-photos-from-thier-mobile-phones-CCR6TJ.jpg

- In front of me a cruel crowd contemplates my torture and enjoys the sensual dance of my naked body. I see a lot of men with a huge bulge under their pants. Some insult me and tell me obscenities, .... others record me with their mobile phones to enjoy later in the privacy of their homes.

747b4c35-4941-483b-ac4f-b6b4f7b237cc.sized-1000x1000.jpg
- Not only do women not feel sorry for me but they seem to enjoy it more than men impatient for executioners to start torturing me with red hot irons.
EF37F57.jpg
- In spite of everything I am very horny. My nipples are perky and hard as stones and I have to cross my legs and squeeze them together so that people don't see how my pussy glows from my own juices.

2966220_2_o.jpg01t.jpg
- My torture began at dawn when my executioners took me out of my cell and walked me through the streets completely naked and gagged. For this they have used a yoke and to force me to walk they have put a pair of clamps that bit my nipples linked by a chain.

67179293949e31fa2220524770af0849.jpg

- Then the head of the executioners thought better of it and decided that another clamp on my clitoris would motivate me more to walk without stopping. Thus they have forced me to walk through the streets for two hours among hundreds of people who insulted me and spat at me. Despite the fact that I have obeyed all the time and I have walked with submission, the executioner did not stop jerking with the chain while another from behind prodded my buttocks with a sharp barbecue fork.....during all that time my pussy did not stop distilling between my legs.
images (16).jpg
- Although it only took a quarter of an hour to walk from the prison to the place of execution, the executioners have decided to walk me through the streets of the city and have even decided to take me to the main square and have placed me in a pillory that they have designed to punish to wallet thieves.

Last edited:
images (15).jpgimages (32).jpg

- That punishment was not in the sentence but the executioners put me in the pillory and beat me for fun
th.jpgimages (31).jpgimages (33).jpg
- For this they used a single tail and marked my buttocks and thighs. I remember screaming all the time while they flogged me and I heard people laugh and say obscene things about my ass. Meanwhile twenty or thirty men lined up.
images (17).jpg

- When they finished whipping me my ass was red, then an executioner came to my ear and told me that he was selling me to all those men for five dirhams (a little over a dollar). He also told me to enjoy everything I could before my crucifixion.
images (29).jpgimages (30).jpgimages (19).jpg
-The next hour more than thirty men fucked my pussy, my ass and my mouth. I still have the taste of semen and urine.
images (34).jpg
-While fucking, they put weights hanging from my nipples that moved back and forth due to the onslaught of those men. They hurt like hell but only accelerated my orgasms.

64273425.jpgApril6.png
- Finally they took me to the place where I was to be executed and I saw for the first time the cross resting on the ground, the hammer, the nails and the crown of thorns.
18.jpg
- While the executioners were preparing everything, they gagged me and tied with my arms raised so that everyone could see me well.
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f...jpg007 (1).jpg
-Then I saw the executioners drilling holes in the wood of the cross and sharpening the tips of the nails with a stone. I also saw the different flagrums with which they were going to whip me and the rest of the torture instruments that later they were going to use on my body. I was trembling with fear but I was also excited because my dream was going to come true.
main.jpg
- When everything was ready for the flogging, the judge had me untied and brought to his presence. He asked me if I considered my sentence to be fair. I answered yes, but I added that if I had the chance I would do the same again.
81DIyV2nVRL._AC_SY355_.jpg
- That made him very angry and he decided that the executioners would wear a leather flagrum with resin impregnated strips instead of the metal flagrum. He added that this would take much longer to die. Also increased the number of lashes from fifty to one hundred for my lack of repentance.

- Before the flogging they gave me a drink. To convince me they told me that it was a drug to numb my senses during torment. I knew it was for the opposite, to keep me from passing out from the pain, but I drank without resisting.
images (40).jpg
- Then they tied me with my legs and arms wide open so that I could not defend myself and every corner of my body was exposed to the flagrum. An executioner began to whip my back while another counted the lashes. The bill had to go up to a hundred.
07 (1).jpg
- I thought I was going crazy with pain.
images (42).jpg
- The resin-impregnated leather tails peeled my back and left a reddish, purple trail on my sweaty skin.
images (41).jpgimages (43).jpg
- The whip also "caressed" my buttocks and my thighs and I could only scream and cry like a madwoman while begging for mercy.
unnamed (14).jpgimages (44).jpg
- After fifty lashes they decided to turn me around to whip me from the front.

5259edce205e5f33f63101d349ce66c7.jpeg9202b821800563b30707f136e93a6668.jpg
- That was much worse, the executioner was very skilled with the whip and hit several times in my crotch and on my tits, hurting my sensitive nipples.
images (44).jpg
- The pain and stinging was so unbearable that I went crazy and began to insult their prophet and holy book.
th (7).jpg
- That only made the executioner whip me harder and add another fifty lashes to the list. When the painful recount ended, the judge who had witnessed my flogging and my new insults to his religion approached and told me that as punishment for my repeat offense, he had decided to add a new torture: once on the cross I would be skinned with a rake

001 (3).gif
- They finally released me from my bonds and I fell to the ground in exhaustion. An executioner carried me in his arms to the cross and told me to lie down myself.
10-clavos-cortos-historicos.jpg
- I obeyed and opened my arms to be nailed.
018-jesus-pilate.jpg
- Several thousand people had already turned out to attend my execution. They were impatient to see me suffer so they shouted in chorus to crucify me once and for all. But when the executioners placed themselves on my arms and my body and placed the tips of the nails in my wrists, everyone fell silent to hear me scream in pain.
double106b 1.jpg
- Two executioners raised their mallets to strike the first blow on the heads of the nails. At the imminence of my crucifixion, my heart beat madly on my sweat-covered chest and my breathing was very agitated. I remember that when I felt the tips of the nails scratching my wrists I felt weak again and I asked my executioners not to do it,..... that I was sorry for my blasphemy. They told me it was late and at a signal from their boss they unloaded their mallets on the nails. I felt a dreadful flash of pain and let out a high-pitched scream to the delight of the audience.
Andaroos 14 - Page 954r.jpg
- The executioners kept hammering while I uselessly flailed my legs trying to escape and crying out for mercy.
Andaroos-14-Page-873r.jpg
- While they nailed the arms to me the very pigs laughed. They were naked and with their erect cocks, I think they enjoyed making me suffer, but they also laughed because they see how my sex betrayed me showing that I was horny. Sure enough............... I'm just a masochistic whore................... And i deserve all that.
double110.jpg
- The executioners drove the nails into the wood up to the head so that my arms were secured to the paibulum of the cross. Then they raped me again for my sex and for my mouth at the same time. Of course I didn't turn down that last cock and sucked that pig off and swallowed all his cum.
cx_t02_2646146537.jpg
- When they finally got tired of raping me they left me resting on the cross before nailing my feet.

5A464F4.jpg

- I looked at my arms pierced by those huge nails. The executioners were skilled as they had driven the nails through the carpal tunnel cleanly causing wounds that barely bled. So I was crucified as I had dreamed so many times, I thought that at any moment I was going to wake up.

cx_t03_3140615429.jpg

- Then I heard those people laughing at me because apparently my obscenely exposed pussy did not stop distilling the sperm of the executioners

th (2).jpg
- My tormentors allowed me to rest for a few minutes while I lay on the cross apparently calm while they argued if it was better to pick up the cross first or nail my feet.
2016-03-10-22-24-15.jpg
- Finally they tied my feet together and raised the cross. It did not take much effort because they had chosen a low cross, almost a crux humilis. This wasn´t more spectacular than a tall cross but then I understood why they did it like this.

iStock-458388449-1.jpg
- The audience shouted with joy when they saw how they raised the cross with my poor tortured body hanging from it. Many whistled and clapped and raised their cell phones to capture the moment. I screamed in pain when the whole weight of my body pulled on my wrists and the nails touched my injured nerves.
aHR0cHM6Ly90c2UxLm1tLmJpbmcubmV0L3RoP2lkPU9JUC53UHNnbjlfX1VmWF9GdmV2UWZBb1R3SGFGcyZycz0xJnBpZD...jpg
-This time the executioners did not keep me waiting for a moment and hastened to nail my feet to the vertical stake. When I saw that long nail, I yelled with all my might, begging them not to do it, but they had no mercy and drove the nail in, piercing both my feet at the same time. That was much worse than the wrists. The pain was unbearable and I bent my whole body screaming at the sky.
images (9).jpg
-The nail went up to the head, imprisoning my feet against the wood and I kept screaming. I even banged my head against the wood in hopes of losing consciousness.

7A120E09-E8F5-4E94-879E-759C8F1E4C18.jpeg

- When I recovered, I saw my torturers looking at their work with satisfaction. The audience also looked at me with desire and excitement. The executioners were all aroused, probably my screams and convulsions had turned them on.

th (3).jpg

- At last everyone left me alone and just looked at me. Actually because of the way I had been nailed to the cross, the weight of my body would be enough to torture me for hours. Then the real torment of the crucifixion began. The sun began to rise on the horizon and the temperature was rising little by little, degree by degree .... 32, 33, 34, 35 .... 38, 40 degrees Celsius. My skin burns and my head ached as dozens of flies tormented me on my wounds. I remained crucified for about two hours in a hell of suffering and pain. Then I understood what it really meant to die on the cross, a slow and desperate ordeal in which I have time to repent a thousand times for my stupidity.

th (6).jpg
- The worst were the breathing problems. I hadn't been sedile so my entire weight was hanging from the three nails. All the postures were awkward and very painful so I soon started a hellish up and down dance that delighted my audience judging by its hissing and obscenities. Despite the torment, I was very horny to see the reactions of all those men to see the contortions of my body. Many wanted me ardently like this naked and crucified and that made my pussy was permanently hot and wet, As I say I did everything possible to put my legs together so that no one would see it.

cx_t14_1501948270.jpg
- Anyway, my lack of air was so great that I asked my executioners for a support or sedile to be able to rest my butt. When they showed me the sedile they offered me, a chill ran through my body because it was a thick wooden stake six or seven centimeters in diameter with a rounded tip,....... that is, a cornu. Seeing that I was in doubt, the executioners asked me again if I wanted it or not, and I said ....yes.

cx_t06_2327187992.jpg
- One of the executioners whispered something to another and he laughed. So he went to get something and with it he smeared the cornu telling me that I had to thank him for greasing the dildo. I was actually smearing it with tabasco. And I had the strength to lift myself up once more so that I could suck at the top of my lungs. Every time I did it, the public cheered me on with derision.
images (50).jpg
- This time I held out for longer, shaking in pain while the audience chanted the seconds I stood on my feet.

cx_t12_2480393853.jpgF6E5AB5.jpg
- Twenty-five, twenty-six, twenty-seven ... People encouraged me to stay upright and standing, but finally my strength failed me and I fell back onto my legs.

yyy.jpgcx_t15_3207292630.jpg

- Finally the executioners introduced the cornu piercing the stipe and I was finally able to use it as support. As the cornu was straight, I couldn't insert it into my pussy and I had to choose the anus.
realcrux277.JPG
- Despite the fact that I was already used to sodomy and the fact that many of my rapists had broken my ass that morning, the cornu was so thick that it took me a lot to get it inside. Also, the Tabasco had its effect and I screamed like crazy while that dildo assfucked me. Obviously the public laughed and made fun of me and called me a dirty anal whore.
brasero-alicates-y-herramientas-de-un-herrero-medieval-e17a52.jpg
- For at least the next two hours I was able to breathe easier, although in return I had a huge pain in my butt. It was already 5 p.m. and the executioners were once again very active preparing the instruments of torture. Thus they brought a brazier, full of burning embers and after fanning them with a bellows they introduced various types of tongs.

agujas.png
- Next to it they placed another smaller brazier with a metal sheet over the coals. One of the executioners was placing long handled needles radially. As he did so he stared sadistically at my breasts. Then the judge approached the cross and ordered the executioners that before tearing off my nipples and my clitoris they should pinch my flesh with the red-hot pliers at least thirty times. Once that is done they should pierce my breasts with the needles. The judge argued he had consulted my case and that having repeated my crime should significantly worsen my sentence.
th (9).jpg
- I heard everything and upon hearing the new details of my torture, I could not prevent my nipples from gazing at the sight.

Last edited:
HostelPartII-Still1.jpg
- Two new executioners dressed in a strange way brought their own torture instruments and placed them on a table in perfect order. Unfortunately for me I knew a lot about torture instruments and I knew exactly what they were for and what effect they would have on my body. They were two sadistic and psychopathic rapists who had been taken out of prison by the judge especially to apply the hot irons to me.

images (22).jpgimages (21).jpg
- Most impressive were the rakes and cat claws. The judge had condemned me to be skinned with those monstrous tools. The executioners argued which of the them they would use and in which part of my body. They finally decided to use both types.

682px-Fomfr_breast_ripper.jpgea77d319c9cf0b57cc9be9255c75112d.jpgF1A13EE90.jpg

- However the most impressive were the different types of breast rippers. The two executioners took the rippers one by one and placed them on my breasts to see which one best fit the size of my breasts.

images (47).jpg

-The executioners were cruelly educational and explained to me with a simple demonstration how they were going to tear my breasts with those infernal instruments.
F6E5AB5.jpg
- Then I understood why they had crucified me on a low cross, so that the executioners had easy access to my body and could torture me at will.

2009_0512_GuernseysSpider.jpg

- When they tasted the spider on my breasts they drove the tips into my flesh and made me scream in pain.

tumblr_li53lyyr5X1qhi6wuo1_500 (1)a.jpg

- They finally tested different types of pliers on my nipples by stretching and twisting them while I screamed in pain.

View attachment 897979
- My tormentors allowed me to rest for a few minutes while I lay on the cross apparently calm while they argued if it was better to pick up the cross first or nail my feet.
View attachment 898047
- Finally they tied my feet together and raised the cross. It did not take much effort because they had chosen a low cross, almost a crux humilis. This wasn´t more spectacular than a tall cross but then I understood why they did it like this.

View attachment 898054
- The audience shouted with joy when they saw how they raised the cross with my poor tortured body hanging from it. Many whistled and clapped and raised their cell phones to capture the moment. I screamed in pain when the whole weight of my body pulled on my wrists and the nails touched my injured nerves.
View attachment 898064
-This time the executioners did not keep me waiting for a moment and hastened to nail my feet to the vertical stake. When I saw that long nail, I yelled with all my might, begging them not to do it, but they had no mercy and drove the nail in, piercing both my feet at the same time. That was much worse than the wrists. The pain was unbearable and I bent my whole body screaming at the sky.
View attachment 898056
-The nail went up to the head, imprisoning my feet against the wood and I kept screaming. I even banged my head against the wood in hopes of losing consciousness.

View attachment 898065

- When I recovered, I saw my torturers looking at their work with satisfaction. The audience also looked at me with desire and excitement. The executioners were all aroused, probably my screams and convulsions had turned them on.

View attachment 897994

- At last everyone left me alone and just looked at me. Actually because of the way I had been nailed to the cross, the weight of my body would be enough to torture me for hours. Then the real torment of the crucifixion began. The sun began to rise on the horizon and the temperature was rising little by little, degree by degree .... 32, 33, 34, 35 .... 38, 40 degrees Celsius. My skin burns and my head ached as dozens of flies tormented me on my wounds. I remained crucified for about two hours in a hell of suffering and pain. Then I understood what it really meant to die on the cross, a slow and desperate ordeal in which I have time to repent a thousand times for my stupidity.

View attachment 898009
- The worst were the breathing problems. I hadn't been sedile so my entire weight was hanging from the three nails. All the postures were awkward and very painful so I soon started a hellish up and down dance that delighted my audience judging by its hissing and obscenities. Despite the torment, I was very horny to see the reactions of all those men to see the contortions of my body. Many wanted me ardently like this naked and crucified and that made my pussy was permanently hot and wet, As I say I did everything possible to put my legs together so that no one would see it.

View attachment 898004
- Anyway, my lack of air was so great that I asked my executioners for a support or sedile to be able to rest my butt. When they showed me the sedile they offered me, a chill ran through my body because it was a thick wooden stake six or seven centimeters in diameter with a rounded tip,....... that is, a cornu. Seeing that I was in doubt, the executioners asked me again if I wanted it or not, and I said ....yes.

One of Jastrow’s finest, sifax. Outstanding choice. :babeando: :very_hot:

Attachments

• 81DEFBEE-B74A-4049-8320-EE55DB47CB98.jpeg
    81DEFBEE-B74A-4049-8320-EE55DB47CB98.jpeg
    511.8 KB · Views: 608
camara-operador-peronal.jpg

- The judge asked the executioners if everything was ready to start because the cameras had already arrived. Apparently the Kemed authorities were going to record and broadcast my execution.
Implements-very-similar-to-these-blacksmiths-tongs-were-heated-up-and-used-to-tear-off-gobbets...jpg
- The executioners pulled tongs out of the brazier. I looked at them in panic when I saw their intense red color.
7061021-fd12.jpg
- Before starting, they thought it appropriate to give me the torture drug again. For this they used a soaked sponge.
descarga (1).jpg
-Under the influence of the drug I thought I saw visions. It was logical since she had already been crucified for six hours. I thought I saw a raven alighting on the wood of the cross a few inches from my head.
120511140708_cuervo_reconocen_voz_humana_304x171_c.wascher.jpg278100565515fe9e890823b22d6d7311.jpga7d8f51c428faa2f994a3425bf29182b.jpg
- But it was not a vision, an executioner scared it away and the bird went to meet his companions who were patiently waiting when I be alone to start devouring me still alive.
images (49).jpg
- One of the executioner asked me if I had a last wish before my final ordeal began. I answered with nosense because I replied that I just wanted to have one last orgasm before dying. The executioners smiled with cruelty and decided to fulfill my request. For this they taught me who was going to be my "last lover": a pear of anguish.
pear-of-anguish-torture-device-570x418.jpg
- The executioner showed me the diabolical instrument of torture, and turning the screw he showed me how it would open inside my vagina when it was inserted.
snapshot20081111230937.jpg
- Then he closed it again and put it in my pussy, fucking me with it

7087668-main-bi28.jpg
- Oddly enough, in the midst of the torment I experienced one last orgasm when they fucked me with the pear.
descarga (8).jpgaHR0cHM6Ly90c2UxLm1tLmJpbmcubmV0L3RoP2lkPU9JUC53UHNnbjlfX1VmWF9GdmV2UWZBb1R3SGFGcyZycz0xJnBpZD...jpg
- However I immediately visited hell when the executioner slowly operated the screw and the pear pressed against the walls of my vagina.
ArabSpring_700x340.png
- My screams and controssions attracted the attention of the summoned public who listened in silence to my desperate howls and requests for mercy.
unnamed (18).jpg
- As I have already said, the Kemed authorities published the images of my execution on the internet. His intention was to frighten Western tourists so that by visiting their country they would not incur blasphemy, but that was not the effect it had on many masochistic women who enjoyed my torture alone in the privacy of their home.
computer_girls008.jpg
- I'm sure many of them wanted to be in my place in the back of their mind.
andaroos_chronicles___chapter_16___page_814_by_skatingjesus_ddh96vs-250t1.jpgimages (51).jpg
- The executioner continued with the torment and applied the red-hot tongs to the handle of the pear so that the metal transmitted the burning heat into my vagina. My screams and convulsions were even more wild and desperate. If it weren't for the drug I would have passed out from the excruciating pain.
unnamed.pngSabina_Nailing_Scene_19-52_0001a.jpg
- Now my audience really enjoyed my torture and yelled, encouraging the executioners to torment me with more fury and cruelty.

Gabriel Roman arena 220.1-.jpg
- When they finished with the pear of anguish, the executioners changed instruments and began to scratch my skin with rakes and cat claws as if I were a Christian martyr in ancient Rome. They flayed the skin on my belly and sides slowly as I howled uncontrollably. Finally fainted and to continue torturing me they woke me up by pouring cold water on me.
Viсtoria's_ordeal_22.jpgViсtoria's_ordeal_23.jpg
- The next thing was to pinch my meats with different types of red-hot heated tongs.

Viсtoria's_ordeal_24.jpgViсtoria's_ordeal_19.jpg

- The executioners insisted on twisting my sensitive nipples, leaving them red and grown like strawberries. I wouldn't stop screaming because they hurt like hell.
crux.jpg
- Suddenly something unexpected happens a girl from the audience broke the security cordon and approached the cross tried to defend me. He faced the executioners and attacked them. The girl was easily reduced and the judge ordered that she be immediately flogged for her daring. The executioners undressed her by tearing her clothes but before taking her to the lashing post she could see how they fried both of my nipples at the same time with hot tongs

RTX3BP6G-570.jpg
- The women in the audience cursed the girl
asian-muslim-masturbation.jpg
- However, other women showed a very different attitude seeing the scene on their screens .

762386023.jpg
- The executioners led the girl to the whipping posts and after ripping off her loncloth they began to whip her mercilessly.
images (53).jpg
-The women in the audience approved with their shouts the flagellation of that shameless woman who had dared to oppose the execution

1611617576.jpg

- Although she did not know it then, the girl who was being lashed would be tried for sedition and sentenced to die on the cross a week later.

brazier-pliers-and-tools-of-a-medieval-blacksmith-E17A52.jpgKB%20sa%2010.jpg

- Meanwhile the executioner changed the pliers that had already cooled down for other red hot ones that he took directly from the brazier and again pinched the nipples of his victim, twisting them and threatening to tear them off. The girl screamed like crazy but at the last moment the executioner decided not to tear them off to stick needles in her breasts.
agujas.png
- Next were the needles, which everyone was waiting for. On the plate of the brazier were more than thirty long needles eight inches long.

Sin título.png
-The executioner showed him the needle and held it in front of his face so that he could feel its heat. His victim was breathing heavily seeing that deep red steel needle.
descarga (9).jpg
- The execution was increasingly sadistic and many women could not get away from the pc despite having masturbated several times.
Sin título4.png
- This time the executioner inserted the needles into the tips of her nipples pressing inward. He did it quickly so that his victim felt the heat of the needles inside her breasts.
Sin título3.png
- Again the screams of the condemned woman were imposed on the screams of the crowd that enjoyed the sadistic scene.

di+6.jpg

One after another, the needles were driven into the firm breasts of the crucified girl without mercy.

- Please, please, no more I'm begging you, I can't anymore AAAAAYYYYY.
t2.jpg
- There are still ten more needles my girl.

- NOOOOAAAYYY
unnamed.gif
Probably the torture of the needles in the breasts was the climax of the crucifixion and that image decided many masochistic girls that they had to go to the Kemed and live a similar experience.
preview.mp4 (1).jpg
Meanwhile submissive Yasmina and other girls like her were making their husbands and masters enjoy while watching all those savage tortures on television. While sucking it slowly the young woman could not stop thinking of herself crucified and tortured by all those brutal executioners and completely naked before thousands of people.
MA62.jpg
The ultimate torture was the breast rippers as sentencing. The executioner cruelly announced to the girl that he was going to remove all the needles and then say goodbye to her beautiful breasts.
iq2_1074.jpg
- IIIIIAAAAAYYYYYY
images (54).jpg
- Can you imagine Yasmina the executioners doing all those things to your breasts? I would only have to accuse you of adultery and according to the new laws you would be crucified and tortured like her.

Yasmina said nothing but in her mind she wished her husband would do so and report her to the police.
Andaroos-4-315-(1).jpg
If the executioners had had mercy they would have broken the legs of the crucified girl to hasten her death, but instead they left her alone at sunset to agonize for hours hanging on the cross. The public returned to their respective houses and the executioners and guards collected everything and also left.
Karolynia the Cross.jpg
Soon the birds appeared that flew over the cross in search of their prize, ........ little by little they approached the cross.
KB%20sa%2014.jpg
And taking advantage of the fact that their victim could barely move, they began to eat ...... the last cries for help of the condemned woman were lost among the squawks of the scavengers.

View attachment 898591

One after another, the needles were driven into the firm breasts of the crucified girl without mercy.

- Please, please, no more I'm begging you, I can't anymore AAAAAYYYYY.
View attachment 898564
- There are still ten more needles my girl.

- NOOOOAAAYYY
View attachment 898608
Probably the torture of the needles in the breasts was the climax of the crucifixion and that image decided many masochistic girls that they had to go to the Kemed and live a similar experience.
View attachment 898720
Meanwhile submissive Yasmina and other girls like her were making their husbands and masters enjoy while watching all those savage tortures on television. While sucking it slowly the young woman could not stop thinking of herself crucified and tortured by all those brutal executioners and completely naked before thousands of people.
View attachment 898643
The ultimate torture was the breast rippers as sentencing. The executioner cruelly announced to the girl that he was going to remove all the needles and then say goodbye to her beautiful breasts.
View attachment 898679
- IIIIIAAAAAYYYYYY
View attachment 898731
- Can you imagine Yasmina the executioners doing all those things to your breasts? I would only have to accuse you of adultery and according to the new laws you would be crucified and tortured like her.

Yasmina said nothing but in her mind she wished her husband would do so and report her to the police.
View attachment 898644
If the executioners had had mercy they would have broken the legs of the crucified girl to hasten her death, but instead they left her alone at sunset to agonize for hours hanging on the cross. The public returned to their respective houses and the executioners and guards collected everything and also left.
View attachment 898701
Soon the birds appeared that flew over the cross in search of their prize, ........ little by little they approached the cross.
View attachment 898690
And taking advantage of the fact that their victim could barely move, they began to eat ...... the last cries for help of the condemned woman were lost among the squawks of the scavengers.
would love to be the executioner,love to pierce those lovely breasts,another good series of drawings marcus

Back
Top Bottom