SILVIA MY LOVE

Go to CruxDreams.com
Part 1

Silvia, my love and I are chained in a cold Roman dungeon in the city of Pompaelo (Pamplona). We are both dressed only in a threadbare robe. We are two of the last Cantabrian rebels raised against Rome, and our tribe one of the last insurgents. The others have already been subdued and pacified. Actually we have tried to appear submissive to Rome, and thus try to enter the villa of the Roman general Claudio Orestes, scourge of our people, and try to assassinate him, but we have failed miserably.

Now we are chained here awaiting a dire fate. He looked at my Silvia. She looked at her slim body barely covered by the threadbare tunic, she looked at her small but perky breasts, and her smooth belly that can be guessed through such a threadbare garment.

It terrifies me to think what they might do to Silvia, my love.

Claudio Orestes has asked to unchain you, Silvia, my love. The legionnaires take you out of the cell. They look at you lasciviously touring each of the curves of your body.

-------

Claudio Orestes had ordered the girl Silvia to be brought to his rooms. But for this the young woman was washed by two slaves, dressed in a simple tunic, but that highlighted her beauty, and perfumed her. After her, they took her to the general's room. Her right ankle was chained to the general's bedpost.

Silvia wondered the reason for that unusual treatment towards her.
And the answer was not long in coming. Claudio Orestes made his appearance in the room. He walked around her a couple of times, and then said:

-My eyes did not deceive me when I saw you captured among my men. You are beautiful girl. A little skinny for my tastes perhaps, but that makes you more exquisite. Thin hips and legs, thin shoulders and arms, but a flat stomach and perky, if somewhat small, breasts. You are a temptation girl.

-I have decided to treat you well and that you are at my disposal when I want to take you when I please, but obviously all this has a price dear. Also included in the deal is that your cellmate will not be harmed, but will remain in his cell. I can be a sweet and careful lover when I want a girl, but also cruel and brutal if they resist me. And I'll forget you tried to kill me along with your partner. -the general went on.

Silvia did not reply to the general who was still admiring her body. He continued:

-Obviously I am proposing a deal, which even for you is an advantage if you agree to be my slave and even be under my protection, but if you reject it you will be treated as you came here, as a prisoner accused of attacking a Roman general , and assured you that you are going to have a very bad time. What do you decide?

- Die Roman dog! -said the young woman, while she spit in Claudio's face.
- Rebel bitch! -he said wiping the saliva from his face- You deserve all the punishment applied to all the rebels. You and your partner, but even so I repeat the offer again, girl, and thus avoid spoiling your fantastic body. What do you decide girl?
For all answer the young woman returned to spit on the Roman. He slapped her, which she bravely resisted, her eyes flashing hate and fury.

-Then, whore you leave me no choice, and therefore you no longer deserve to wear the clothes you wear! Claudius said. and with a furious yank he ripped and tore the girl's clothes. She didn't try to resist; she well she knew that he surpassed her in strength. He still hadn't completely undressed her. However, her small but perky breasts waved free of all ties exposed to the eyes of the Roman general. Only the upper part of the young woman was left bare, and the rest of it held the remains of the young woman's clothing.

Claudio Orestes firmly grabbed Silvia's chin, lifting her face towards him. The sight of her breasts and the beauty of that body of hers made her blood heat. And despite the fact that he did not intend to do it, he repeated the proposal to the girl. This time she hesitated for a few moments, but in the end she again rejected the Roman's offer.
-You are stubborn girl, and I recognize your bravery, but now there is no turning back for you, and for your partner! Guards, take her back to the dungeon, but do not return her to her cell, I give you permission to "play "a little with her, but in a slight way. Don't mistreat her excessively, ha ha ha ha! Claudio Orestes ordered.

Silvia was taken back to the dungeons, and to her surprise, at least thirty legionnaires were waiting there. And soon others would come to accompany them, but finally not many more than those came; Claudio Orestes then limited the number of those who were going to make the young woman suffer to thirty; but the rest could watch and not intervene. But Claudio himself was going to be part of the feast.

Immediately the legionnaires and Claudio Orestes formed a choir around Silvia. Without a word from her, they finished undressing her. She completely naked she stood before them, but still she still glared at her captors with hatred and fury. They admired her slender but shapely body, her small breasts that trembled in the turmoil of the moment, and her flat stomach.

-I prefer them, maybe with a little more meat on the bones, but the whore is a magnificent female, soldiers! Claudio Orestes exclaimed.
-This whore is on point for me, my general! said one of the legionnaires.
-This bitch is very appetizing, my general, although as you say, I also like women to have more to fuck them from, ha ha ha! -Yes, maybe you need something more of "chicha" my general ha, ha, ha, ha! -said another.

"It's time I showed Rome the whore her due respect, my legionnaires!" Claudio Orestes said.

Claudio gave Silvia a tremendous slap, making her fall to the ground. She was violently lifted. After her they pushed her away and passed her from one legionnaire to another around the choir they had formed around her. She was treated like a wimp back and forth, and at one point one of them hit her in the stomach, and they continued to push her around and hit non-vital parts for an endless while. She was also beaten with some straps.

On his part, the girl's partner heard all that commotion, and he knew that it was not good for his love Silvia of him; Well, soon the moans and the little cries that she emitted soon revealed that she was punishing a young woman. The companion knew that she could not be other than Silvia.

When they got tired of that game, Silvia was tied up, with her whole body stretched out and open on a barrel, and in this way she was savagely raped. After she was placed face down, she was similarly brutally sodomized. Finally some pissed on her from her naked body, when she was untied. Her piss joined the male semen that covered almost her entire body.

-----------

Sylvia, my love. What have those Roman bastards done to you? They return you to the cell with me. But I can't help it and anger and hatred towards what they've done to you.
Silvia, my love you are mistreated. Your entire magnificent body is filled with male semen, with the smell of piss, with signs of different bruises and bumps, with some scratches, and the occasional strap hit. You are weakened and therefore they do not make an effort to chain you again.

-Roman bastards, they have no honor! They are very brave with unarmed and defenseless enemies! I yelled.
-Let it be, my love, it's no use wasting more saliva. You know we probably won't get out of here alive. The Roman offered me an offer and I rejected it. Now all is lost. Let us now remain as long as possible embraced. I will come to you, my love! Silvia said, approaching and embracing my chained body with her thin arms. I was now able to appreciate more closely the bruises, bumps and bruises that covered her precious anatomy, along with the traces of Roman male semen from her rape. But she said these last words with determination and courage. And she seemed very beautiful to me, even with all that she had suffered.

I learned that while she was being abused she had held back screaming as much as she could, and had not actually emitted any. She had only moaned at the beatings and the rapes.

Silvia, my love, how brave you are. I admire your integrity.

Silvia, my love, our captors come again in the morning, but this time the Roman dog named Claudio Orestes comes with the guards.

-I don't know your name boy, but the fact that you and your girl tried to kill me means that you are a couple. So boy, as you know your girl did not have a good time with me and my shoulders the first time she was brought into my presence, and she is very beautiful. I don't want to have to continue mistreating her. So I have decided that you should talk to her and advise her to give in to her offer that I made to her. Maybe he listens to you. Claudio Orestes said before our cell.

Silvia, my love, you give me a look of courage and determination, and for my part I don't want to bow down to that cocky Roman either. That is why I refuse to support the proposal of the Roman general.

-You two are stubborn, from what I see, although you are brave I admit it, but we'll see how long one of you can endure, when one sees how the other is tortured! Guards, tie the boy to a pillar in the dungeon. I want him to see his little whore suffer under our hands. We will see if after this he or she refuses my offer, and after that I will repeat it, and if they refuse again, both will have signed their death warrant!

They tie me to a column in the dungeon with my hands behind my back opening it. My back is against the column. But you, Silvia my love, are surrounded by a score of guards plus Orestes, and soon they throw you to the ground, beat you, and rape you before my eyes, but it seems that your beautiful eyes show fury and hatred during all that.

Silvia, my love, when the twenty guards and Orestes have once again satiated their lust on your body full of semen, they throw several buckets of water at you to clean it. Then they brutally lift you off the ground, and tie your hands behind your back, Tied to another column like me they start playing with your small but adorable breasts.

-Don't you think guys, that this bitch has small breasts, and doesn't provide much satisfaction to men when it comes to this? Orestes asks his men.
-Yes, the whore is skinny for our tastes, my general, but perhaps I think that something can be done with those tits, ha, ha, ha! a legionnaire replies.
-Yes, and I know several methods to "make them bigger" ha ha ha ha! says another.

Claudius Orestes nodded, allowing his guards to proceed.
I stir in my bonds, when I see that the guards tie hard ropes around your breasts Silvia, my love. And these swell and turn purple little by little. You let out little cries at this torture, and you clench your teeth trying to resist the torture. How brave you are Silvia, my love!

Silvia, my love, your purple breasts are fondled lustfully by these heartless. But not content with that, one of them grabs a thin birch stick and hits those breasts that I have so often caressed on our nights of love. This time your screams echo throughout the room and beyond, You pass out in pain on the eighth blow of the ten they give you. And those breasts that I adore are now purple with ten fine lines across them, and they have drawn blood from those lines.

- Damn scoundrels, Roman bastards! You feel proud to mistreat a defenseless girl! I yelled.

Claudio Orestes approaches me and slaps me. But my hatred is greater if possible.
"She hasn't agreed to my offer, and you don't seem to agree either, boy! I kindly offered that offer only to her, but she has turned it down, and I assure you, boy, even if you agreed, I wouldn't settle." Only she can change that situation! I have decided to give it another chance; Well, I like her boy, but for today we still haven't finished with your skinny girl! Orestes says in front of my face.

Silvia, my love, you are woken up with a bucket of water, and they untie you from the column, but they tie you back to it, this time exposing your back, and your ass. The birch swoops down this time on this last part of your anatomy. Now your ass shows bloody lines too, where the blows have crossed. You have screamed again. This time you are aware and have even insulted your tormentors.

Silvia, my love, you are hit two or three times with the fists of those scoundrels, and this time semi-conscious you are returned to the cell. They have no regard for you; then you are brutally dragged back to the cell.

Attachments

• Sin título.jpg
    Sin título.jpg
    471.8 KB · Views: 189
Of course, they have removed the ropes that were tightening your breasts, and now several trickles of blood fall from them, running through your abdomen and belly as a result of the birch blows that they have given you. They also return me to the cell next to you. He makes me sick to see your tortured breasts and ass, but you suddenly talk to me coming out of your semiconsciousness telling me that you are not going to give in to the demands of the damned Romans.

I tell you, that I am afraid of the new tortures to which she would be subjected, if she continues to refuse, and besides, there would be no more opportunities. Claudio Orestes had said it.

Silvia, my love, you ask me to make love in the cell, despite how sullied, dirty, and mistreated your body is. I am chained, but you are not. You tell me that you will guide me, and at first I refuse to do it when seeing your whole battered body and your adorable purple and beaten breasts, but you convince me by telling me that that night may be the last together and that encourages me.

We made love slowly and sweetly until we fell asleep.

PART 2

Sylvia, my love. A new day dawns that we two await with some anguish, but determined not to bow down to the Romans. But many hours pass before they finally return to the cell, but the guards and Orestes bring another person with them. This is Darion, a Cantabrian like us, but educated from the age of ten by the Romans. He is also Silvia's cousin. That is why we consider his family a renegade traitor sold to the Romans.

Darion's father always considered that it was better not to oppose the Romans and accept them avoiding unnecessary shows.

Darion thinks the same from what you see.

-Gods, how bad you both look, and especially you Silvia. I see that they have done not very pleasant things to you! I came on horseback immediately upon hearing that a Cantabrian warrior and her companion had tried to kill the general! Fools, fools! Darion exclaimed.

Silvia, my love, I am suddenly amazed at the strength of will you have to get up quickly and grab the bars of the cell in anger and insulting Darion.

-There is only one thing in this world that I hate more than the Romans, and that is renegades like you Darion! And think that we used to play together as children in the village! You affirm my love
-And I have become a Roman more Silvia, but my family lives well in a Roman city and has not had to bury almost all its members as has happened with yours Silvia, although as a Cantabrian I regret that, but it is inevitable if you you rebel against a much superior force! Cabins and caves are no longer for me Silvia!
"But they are the life and customs of our people, Darion, and you have renounced all of it!"
-In reality Rome lets you live as you want Silvia, but you must pay taxes and submit as peoples have done in other places. Not integrating into Roman and civilized customs makes you live as marginalized and poorly! Darion replied.

Sivia doesn't reply, but glares at Darion, finally saying:
"Have you just come to see us, Darion, or do you want something else as well?"
Darion looks at Silvia carefully now. He hasn't seen her since she was ten years old, but now she is a girl with a magnificent body. And Darion winces in revulsion at the traces of abuse on my love's body
. I have not come just for that Silvia; Well, Claudio Orestes has told me how they have "played" with you a little, and you can avoid greater evils if you accept the offer he proposed to you! Silvia, by all the gods, give in! Sometimes they have raped you, and they have had fun beating you, eh? Darion says.

Silvia, my love, you bow your head, and you stay like that for an endless minute, which seems longer to me, but in the end you answer bravely, hatefully, but also with a certain fear in your eyes:

- Claudio Orestes has asked you to repeat his offer to me for being Cantabrian like me? You are deluded, Darion; Well, your presence here has made me deny that nonsense even more! Get out of my sight, Darion!

Silvia, my love, I am proud of you, of your courage. You know what that answer means, and yet you haven't lost your resolve.
-No, Silvia, reconsider please! Rectify your decision! Darion exclaims.
"Enough, dear Darion. She has made her decision and it's too late to regret it! Soldiers, tomorrow I want her hanging naked from the ceiling, and tie her unfortunate partner to a column to contemplate what is going to happen, ha ha ha ! Orestes said, looking at you lustfully, my love.

"What are they going to do to you, Siliva, my love?" Surely the violations will continue, but what other things do they have prepared to humiliate you, and torture you?

Silvia, my love, I hear your moans and moans from the cell. And it is that this morning they have already come for you. I hear the guards laughing at you. And you may be suspended from the ceiling with shackles around your skinny wrists. I hear the sound of a chain slipping over something.
Up and down I have in mind your body suspended and suffering that tug of war. They may have tied your ankles together so you don't kick, my love.

Claudio Orestes enters with four guards in my cell and orders me to be unchained.

"Tie him to yesterday's pillar! I want him to see his skinny bitch suffer various tortures before taking them both to their fate on the cross, ha ha ha!"

They take me and tie me to the same column as the day before, and when I see your situation, Silvia my love, my heart skips a beat. You hang naked, your wrists chained to a pulley on the ceiling. Your feet do not touch the ground.
Moans of pain from your stretched body. But the most impressive thing is that thorny branches of rose bushes have been tied around your body. From the spikes stuck in your skin, trickles of blood are already falling. And to top it off I see that one of the guards prepares a long leather whip. They will whip you my love. Fine bloody lines will blend with the wounds from the thorns. And if the whip hits the thorny vines in those places, the thorns will dig deeper into the skin.

Claudio Orestes smiles evilly, he tells me that torture is his idea, the scoundrel.

Silvia, my love, you are enduring well the torture of whipping and rose thorns. You clench your teeth fiercely, and only a few moans and small cries come out of a throat. How brave you are, Silvia my armor!

You endure five lashes on your back without screaming, but by the sixth your throat already emits a scream. In addition, several lashes cross the path of the rosebushes, and those thorns dig deeper into your flesh. The wounds from the thorns join the bloody lines that cross your back. Then they go on to whip the front part of your body. And there the flogger knows that your lovely breasts are already marked from a previous torture.

The last four lashes fall on the front of the body, Silvia, my love. Three land on your chest and abdomen, but the last one hits your breasts. You scream into the air of that terrible room. You scream now in each one of the lashes that are given to you in front of you. Then they have no consideration in removing the rose vines with their thorns, and they take them savagely and carelessly. The injuries of the thorns are more serious by this treatment.

But in all this, Sivia, my love, you do not lower your brave and proud attitude. Sylvia, my love. I'm sure they will break you, and they will sooner or later!
Silvia, my love, it seems that they have contented themselves with giving you ten lashes, rose bushes included, and for now everyone is leaving the dungeon, leaving us two alone. I see the wounds of thorns and whips and I curse those scoundrels over and over again.

Shortly after one of those scoundrels returns with the long leather whip. Unchains you from the ceiling. You fall abruptly with your whole body tortured with thorns and whips. Then it's me hanging naked from the pulley. I am whipped ten times on the back, which I endure as best I can. I am also brave.

Silvia, my love, even with ten whip marks on your body, you are a beautiful woman, and I don't know what a strange sensation runs through my body from my crotch when I see your beautiful body covered with rose thorn wounds and whip marks , both the ones they have given you now, and the previous ones in the chest and ass.

The damned Romans have put us back in the cell. My back hurts like hell from the whipping. They gave me ten like you.

Darion and Orestes reappear in our cell. Orestes has a sadistic smile as he contemplates the wounds of your torture, my love. On the other hand, Darion shows a face of sorrow and concern when he sees what they have done to you.

-How lucky you are girl; Well, it seems that you have become a defender of your health. Darion has begged me over and over again to give you to him as a slave in his service. I have agreed, but it depends again on your decision, girl. If you agree, you'll save me from torturing your pretty body any more, and frankly, I'd hate to have to. You are very beautiful. Besides, those wounds can be treated with a good healer and Darion can now dispose of you as a slave! You can still get out of this situation well! life, if you agree to this offer! Claudio Orestes said.

-For our old ties, Silvia. For our childhood moments, girl. I advise you to access. Can't you see that they are going to kill you and your boyfriend? What do you gain by suffering unnecessarily? Our people can live well and with advantages if we conform to Rome, and not as savages dwelling in huts and caves in ancient territories! Darion replies.
-And I repeat to you that this is the life of our ancestors, and also yours, Darion, even if you reject it, and if I have to die I will do it for all that free life that you and your Roman friends want to break and eradicate! And besides, I am sure that the Romans will never fully accept people who have converted to their customs, since there will always be misgivings and distrust! I do not accept your proposal, Darion, and on top of that you dare to ask me to be your slave, and you say to save my life, but what you really want is to have fun with me and take me when you feel like it. Is it true Darion? -replies defiantly Silvia, my love.

Suddenly, Darion gets too close to the barred cell of the dungeon, and Silvia, my love, with a sudden act, that nobody expects you manage to kick through the bars and hit Darion between the groin. He cringes in pain. And I can only admire your gesture, my love, despite the fact that everyone thinks that you are weakened by the abuse.

"Damn bitch! You made your fucking choice." Now there will be no more options for you and your boyfriend. And believe me little whore that we will enjoy more with you before your death! Orestes said. -Damn, you have preferred a cruel destiny, Silvia. You are right in thinking that I want to possess you. From the moment I have seen you in this very cell and the wonderful woman you have become. I thought to treat you well by possessing you and not hurting you too much, but now I am going to abuse you savagely. That's what I'm going to do tomorrow before we Romans deal with you and your mate! Darion replies as he recovers from the blow.

Attachments

• Sin título_FotoSket-jpg.jpg
    Sin título_FotoSket-jpg.jpg
    270.8 KB · Views: 131
Last edited by a moderator:
8.5 MB and 10.5 MB pics? Hosting cost will be through the roof :(
Last pic is 270 KB quite the normal size
Like the story so far BTW

PART 3

For the rest of that day, we stay inside the cell, and a couple of times some soldiers come up to her. They make lewd comments about your body, my love. Half of them have already raped you, and the other comments, that you haven't been forced to suck the members of the garrison yet, but surely they will before you're led off to be flogged.

I insult the guards with threats that I obviously cannot carry out. I only do it to cheer myself up.

-Perhaps it would be better to put the ropes on her breasts again. I don't know if the public will enjoy seeing this girl with these small breasts. There has never been an execution of a woman in this city. She has to be memorable. LOL! said one of the guards.
-And if in addition to bruises, the girl had several needles in her breasts, the show would be more impressive! said another.
-Nope. I think that is perhaps too much, and that it would be fine to ring her nipples and put a chain between them. Ha ha ha! replied a third
- Another idea would be that we tie a rope around the neck of the whore, and that the other end we do the same with the testicles of her partner. And thus force them to walk several laps, heh, heh, heh! said a fourth.

After a few more sentences the soldiers leave and do not reappear.
For the rest of the day we cheer each other on. We no longer have any escape and we know it, but for me an anguish for what awaits you Silvia, my love, saddens my heart.

Silvia, my love, early in the morning they come for us. They chain me back to the column.

They tell me that they will not touch me until they have finished with you; Well, the scoundrels want me to see what they're going to do to you. Again spread-eagled on top of a barrel, tied up, defenseless, again you are raped by men who had not raped you before. But the first two are again Claudio Orestes, and this time Darion in second place. Then, all full of male semen, they suspend you from the ceiling again. But this time they stretch your body until your feet are off the ground at quite a height. Then a weight consisting of a rock is tied to your ankles. They then pull the rope from the pulley until the weight hangs in the air attached to your feet. The tremendous downward pull of the weight makes this a terrible torture.

Your whole stretched body now gives the impression of being skinnier by marking more of the bones. And to add more pain to your whole being, a couple of soldiers whip you with straps. You moan in pain my love, but despite that your face reflects seriousness, serenity, and dignity. You are a brave girl.

Belt hits do not draw blood, but they do leave a reddish hue in the hit areas. They give you twenty belts before leaving you alone. So, in that painful situation they leave you for a long time, at the end of which I see with horror that the ropes have tightened your wrists from the pull of the weight, and they have made you bleed. Blood trickles down gently from your battered wrists, and runs down the length of your arms.

Then the guards release you, leaving you there lying on the ground, covered in sweat, semen, your wrists bleeding, and covered in bruises. However, your face shows no tears, but serenity. Then they inform us both that ever since we were captured, the Romans have already spread bad rumors about us. It was about having the population against us. The entire population of the city of Pamplona (current name) was of Roman origin, except for the slaves and a few Romanized and freedmen.

Sylvia, my love. The Romans do not like your brave and serene look. Orestes considers that going chained through the streets of the city towards our destination is not enough, so he orders that you, my love, be tied to the floor of the dungeon with arms and legs wide open. So they do. Then the scoundrels piss on you adding the dirty yellow liquid to the semen that already covers you. Later, they put on me a brutal hard leather belt from which a chain comes out in front. This chain is linked with another, which comes out of the back of another belt that is placed around your waist. In addition we are chained hands and feet, and so, in this guise we are going to parade through the streets of the city in full view of the public.

Also, to make it more humiliating to parade through the streets, they put ropes around your breasts again, Silvia, my love, which turn darker and purple again. although now more; Well, you've already suffered that torture before, and your breasts still had a very pink hue.

Before starting the journey to the outskirts of the city, Claudio Orestes grabs your chin tightly and forces you to look at his face. Silvia, my love, I admire your brave look when you look at him.
-A pity to have to execute a beauty like you. You have been offered several ways out of this, but you turned them down, and for that I admire you girl, because you knew it would lead you and your boyfriend to this! Do you have anything to say before we lead you and your boyfriend to your destiny? Orestes asked.

Silvia, my love, you spit him in the face in response. Orestes slaps you in reply.

-Cantabrian whore! Your courage will break under the first blows of the Roman "scorpion"! Soldiers, it's time to start the walk! Orestes said.

Silvia, my love, now we walk through the streets of the city in chains. They throw rotten fruit, dirt and other rubbish at us, but the guards have prohibited the stones. The biggest jokes of the crowd are directed at you, my love. They make fun of your little breasts enlarged and bruised by the cruel ropes that compress them, the cane marks they have, and the dirt that accompanies them full of semen and wet with piss.

Walking all the way out of town is even more humiliating for you. People make fun of us, but they focus on you much more. It is not common for a pretty young woman to be executed every day, and paraded in this way through the streets carrying her beloved one behind her.
-Cantabrian whore! Immoral rebel! -You deserve death. says a spectator.
-Do you need to enlarge your breasts, whore? I see the guards have played with them, ha ha ha ha! says another.

A Gallic prostitute, a slave of pleasure in the biggest whorehouse in the city, even makes fun of you, Silvia, my love. Look haughtily at her body and then at yours. Consider that she has much more roundness in her body, and yours lacks meat on her bones. You don't fit in very well in the city brothel. Romans do not usually prefer skinny girls, although some consider your body to be ideal. For me it is.

Now, however, it shows the traces of the mistreatment to which it has been subjected.

Did you have a good time with the guards, whore? Do you like Roman "cocks" bitch? says another spectator.

Silvia, my love, you walk with a serene gaze fixed straight ahead, ignoring the filth they throw at us, despite the fact that we are suffering humiliation, but above all for you.

Darion, the traitorous scoundrel, despite this, and the fact that he has raped you, looks at you with a certain pity; Well, after all, you're a Cantabrian like him and me.

Darion, who is mounted on a horse, and whose function is to watch that people don't overdo it, puts himself at your height my love
. -Damn you Silvia! Look how you are! Full of dirt, semen, piss and filth, and going towards your death and that of your lover! You could have avoided this, but now it's too late!
"Bastard dog! Get out of my sight! I wish I didn't see you until I die!" -You reply my love with eyes of hatred, but already tired

Darion looks at you with a certain pity, and turns on his horse towards the line of the escort that leads us to the outskirts of the city.

We finally arrived at the place. There the Romans are placing a long horizontal piece of wood at the end of two posts nailed to the ground. The log joins the two posts from above.
Claudio Orestes approaches you Silvia, my love, and he informs you that this time your flogging is not going to be conventional. You are not going to be chained with your arms raised to a post, but you are going to be exposed with your arms and legs stretched out completely naked. So you're going to be flogged all over your body. And Orestes promises that he will be everything.

Silvia, my love, your extended, thin, tense, and mistreated body is a lust for men. You are totally defenseless with your body exposed like an animal skin to the sun. They have removed the strings from your breasts that are still bruised.

The tension in your whole body, my love, makes it look even thinner. Now you really are skinny Silvia my love.

PART 4

Silvia

I look at my lover chained hand and foot guarded by two guards, while I, Silvia the Cantabrian, the Roman scoundrels are already waiting to enjoy my next torture. The Roman scoundrels have raped me to death, beat me, flogged me, tortured me with rose thorns, and treated me like the worst of slaves. But I am a warrior and until now I have faced everything with serenity, courage, and resignation; Well, I know that neither I nor my beloved will come out of this situation alive.

My whole body aches, but something tells me that greater suffering awaits me than I have ever endured. Indeed I see two Roman executioners advancing towards me. One stands behind me, and one in front. Both have separate Roman "scorpions" in their hands. I am going to be flogged by them, but I know that normally prisoners are whipped on their backs, but seeing the executioner in front of me, I know that the damned Romans have to satisfy their desire for lust even more, and that they are surely prisoners of a frenzy of sexual pleasure watching a pretty young woman get flogged.

Suddenly comes the first lash. The pain is so excruciating that she opens her mouth to scream, but I don't know why, so she still hasn't screamed. Possibly the surprise of seeing myself shaken by the horrendous pain. The scourge hits my back a second time. I fix my eyes on my beloved and I concentrate with all my strength on not screaming. Tears fill my eyes. The pain is very great, and with the effort I notice that I have bitten my tongue from the effort of not letting out a scream. I feel the blood in my mouth and a little escapes through my lips.

The third blow, which also crosses my back, shakes my entire body. Once again the titanic efforts I make to not scream pay off. I'm all sweaty, and I can already feel the blood, my blood, spilling down my back to fall to the ground.

-Wow, I didn't expect that a girl, and even less a skinny one like you, would withstand three blows from "scorpion". You are brave whore! says the executioner who whips me on the back.

Orestes and Darion look at me surprised that I haven't screamed yet, not even with the fourth blow to my back. I just let out a loud moan. The pain is now intolerable throughout my being. I can't take a fifth. And indeed this comes brutally also in the back. I scream at the top of my lungs. Then the executioner in front is no longer still. He hits me in the abdomen. I plunge into a sea of pain.

---------

Silvia, my love, chained I see how they flog you. Bravely endure four blows to your back. On the fifth you scream at the top of your lungs. The executioner in front hits your abdomen. I see how your blood splashes from the wounds.
Sadly the sixth whips your chest, and the seventh damages your small breasts. The eighth also damages them, leaving a trace of the cruel blow. How you scream my love! They are skinning you alive and I can't do anything!

The ninth and tenth hit your slim hips my love. The blood splatters. The pieces of bones and irons of the scorpion cause even small pieces of meat to be ripped from your body my love.
They are destroying you alive before my eyes, Silvia my love, with the most terrifying of whips!

Claudio Orestes, order your punishment to stop suddenly. It approaches you, my love lustfully admiring your body, once beautiful, now ruined forever with just ten blows from the Roman scorpion. Admire your fully stretched body. He himself takes the scourge of one of the executioners, and brutally whips you twice between the legs. Your screams are frightening my love. Your sexual organs have been ruined forever, in the hypothetical case that you survive the crucifixion.
Later, Silvia, my love, they untie you from the position in which you find yourself, and they tie your wrists together again, this time hoisting you up again like a cod suspended from the upper crossbar of the platform, with a rope that acted as a rope. pulley.

Claudio Orestes brutally raises your chin so that you look into the eyes of your head that hangs between your raised arms. Silvía, my love, from my position I can see your look of hatred towards the Roman in eyes full of tears and pain, but still serene.

How brave you are Silvia my love!

Back
Top Bottom