SILVIA MY LOVE

Go to CruxDreams.com
-Look how you're skinny bitch! Covered with bleeding wounds everywhere! You could have saved yourself all this, but soon that won't be a problem anymore; Well, you're going to die crucified next to your whore lover! Claudio Orestes says.
- Pig, disgusting... disgusting! Bad... di... Roman! -You manage to replicate my love.
-Look at your broken body, warrior, and that I have ordered the executioners not to hit you with all their strength! They would have killed you with only five or six blows, and you have received twelve girl! I want you to be a spectacle in the cross, and so now you will be given a liquid to give you some strength, and after a couple more hits with the scorpion, you will be flogged with a long leather whip! Orestes says.

But what Orestes says has to wait for something else; for he first he orders the executioners to prepare me for my punishment. My turn has come.

Unlike you, Silvia, they flog me tied to a post stuck in the ground, which has two shackles on top. Thus chained I am flogged. Cry of pain at each blow of the scourge. I receive twenty blows with the scourge for being a man, and being more muscular than you, Silvia, my love.

Attachments

• tumblr_o7q6qygex21tawnvso111.jpg
    tumblr_o7q6qygex21tawnvso111.jpg
    225.1 KB · Views: 92
  • tumblr_o7q6qygex21tawnvso1_540.jpg
    tumblr_o7q6qygex21tawnvso1_540.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 75
Then salt is thrown down my whipped back. The pain is horrible. And I know that this experience will also be suffered by you. But for the moment they have to finish your punishment, and while they place me facing you, my love. They want me to see how they torment you.

The executioners continue to bloody your body, Silvia. The two remaining scourge blows are given to you on the right hip and on the back. You scream like a possessed woman. Blood splatters around. The last blow of the scourge of nine tails hits your right hip. You pass out from pain, Silvia.

The wound from the last blow is hideous. Possibly the damage reaches to the hip bone. The tremendous "scorpion" rips off pieces of your skin as it retreats. Several buckets of water are thrown over your head. The water is mixed with salt, and you wake up abruptly. You are then flogged with the first stroke of a long leather whip. Fall on your left hip. You scream in pain.
You are being torn apart before my eyes, and there is nothing I can do. Is this cruelty necessary with a girl barely 20 years old?

The bloody Roman bastards flog you mercilessly, my love. The long whip hits your back, your buttocks, your arms, your abdomen, your already battered breasts, your legs...

With the seventh lash you pass out again. They wake you up again with brine. The brutal whipping continues. Your screams have turned into moans. Your sweaty body fills with more bloody lines that intersect with the wounds of the Roman "scopion".

Again and again they beat the whips. Your body trembles with pure suffering. With the twelfth blow you no longer emit any moans, although your body shakes in convulsion.

The ground at your feet is drenched in a pool of your blood. And with whip number fifteen you no longer accuse the blows. Your body is now just a bloody piece of meat swinging at the end of a pulley.

With the eighteenth blow, Claudio Orestes orders the punishment to stop. They have to give you twenty lashes, but Orestes for the punishment because of the danger that you could die, and deprive them all of seeing you writhe on the cross.

They leave you hanging limp from the pulley. The executioners and Claudio Orestes grope you and turn your body laughing at the way you look now, my love. All bloodied, beaten, mistreated, humiliated, tortured with salt, repeatedly raped, and smelling of semen and piss.

Finally, they release you from the pulley, and you fall to the ground sprawled on top of your own blood that has formed a puddle. The state you are in is pitiful.

Attachments

• 24.jpg
    24.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 78
  • 24jlus.jpg
    24jlus.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 92
Chained to the post where I've been flogged. I see how the traitor Darion approaches you with a bowl in his hand. It seems that he will be supplying you with the stimulating liquid, which gives you some strength for what awaits you.

------

Darion asked Claudio Orestes to be the one to give him the restorative liquid to drink, so that the girl would have the ability to resist the rest of her torments. Claudio Orestes agreed, because he had a vague fleeting idea that crossed his mind.

The Romanized Cantabrian Darion approached next to the young Silvia seeing horrodo what the flogging had done to her body. She was nearly whipped to pieces, but she lived. But on the other hand, she could have avoided all of that, and she didn't, and for Darion she had chosen all of it, and gotten what she deserved.

Slowly, the girl was recovering from her unconsciousness, and at that moment with her lips parted, she felt a liquid that someone was giving her, but when she could see clearly who was giving it to her, a fury seized her. And it is that Silvia, perhaps she could accept the liquid from the hands even of a Roman, but that a dirty traitor like Dario gave it to her, that was unacceptable for her.

When she had barely swallowed three sips of the liquid, the girl gave Darion's arm a paw. The bowl and the liquid spilled onto the floor.
-Leave me alone, pig. I don't want anything from you, nor given for you! Sylvia said.
-As you want girl. You have wanted this. You have obtained for all this terrible agony to which you are subjected! Goodbye Silvia!

Darion backed away from the bloodied girl. And for her part, she told herself that she was a Cantabrian warrior. She was a good warrior, and she would prove that she was even better than a dirty traitor like Darion. She deeply hated those who went over to the Romans by disowning her own people.

She knew that she had been horribly flogged and flogged, and was full of the terrible aftermath of the beating, but she was still going to try to get up on her own. Getting to her feet would be quite a feat with all those wounds and weakness running through her entire being, but she would try. And precisely Claudio Orestes had had the thought of the girl trying to get up bloodied. And that, for him sadistic Orestes was erotic and would enjoy that show like others. Besides, the girl's movements would be pathetic when trying to get up. And that had been provoked by Darion, a Romanized.
¡Poor Sylvia. she would believe that she would prove her worth, and what she would do would be to put on a show that he and many other viewers would enjoy!

PART 5

Silvia

I can hardly believe what human evil can do to their fellow human beings, and more so to a twenty year old girl like me! my open wounds from whipping and whipping, and I know that weakness takes over my punished body, but I am a Cantabrian warrior, and as such I must respond by trying to stand up, and the hatred towards Darion will help me. I'm sure if I focus on that I can get it!

First I crawl a few steps on the ground, and soon after I get up on my elbows and knees. I have achieved it. The pain is great, and they have also thrown salt water at me and it is even worse, but I am determined to achieve it.

I manage to stretch my arms to get on my knees, but pain shoots through my body, and I fall again! But I still support myself with my knees, and that makes my ass rise, when my arms return to the ground. The bloody Romans laugh at it.

On my knees, and with my elbows I move another two steps. Then, with fury in my eyes, I try again. This time the terrible pangs of suffering make me fall again, but now I manage to support an arm. The other hits the ground. I'm leaning on one side now. The Romans are enjoying my efforts to get up, and then I realized that Orestes wants just that. And through the haze of pain I hear the Romans who are betting if I will be able to stand up.
Now it occurs to me that maybe it's better to just lie there waiting for my final torture, and not give any more satisfaction to the cruel Roman spectators, but the rage inside me rises again, seeing Darion in the front row. I don't care if they make fun of me and I'm putting on a pathetic show. I am a cantabra and I am a warrior. I'm proud of it, and I'm not a traitor to your people like Darion is.

I make several more unsuccessful attempts, but finally manage to sit up on my knees, feeling my weakened body sway from side to side. I barely managed to maintain that position.

On my knees I know that my own feet prevent my whipped ass from rubbing the floor of the place. I know I have to try to stand up without sitting down. Mere contact with the ground would be terrible.

I rest my hands on the ground, leaning my body slightly forward, my legs bent, and my heels slightly off the ground. I don't have many moments to lose, since pain and weakness can overcome me.

I push myself up on my arms and knees.

I have achieved it. I've stood up! I count the moments... one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight... I look with hatred, serenity and determination at the damned Romans... nine, ten... And suddenly my body, tremendously weak from the titanic effort, the loss of blood from my wounds, and the tremendous pain, succumbs, and I fall to the ground as long as I am. But I have achieved my purpose!

Yet, half-conscious again, I realize that my pathetic efforts to get to my feet have been enjoyed by the Romans, who have laughed and gambled. I know that a part have lost the bets. But for me it is a matter of personal pride and honor, and of my tribe.

Attachments

• Sin título.jpg
    Sin título.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 64
  • 95207057_julia_red_hot_24_10000px.jpg
    95207057_julia_red_hot_24_10000px.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 55
  • Sin título_FotoSketcher.jpg
    Sin título_FotoSketcher.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 48
  • 95207057_julia_red_hot_24_10000px_FotoSketcher.jpg
    95207057_julia_red_hot_24_10000px_FotoSketcher.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 36
  • 014 (1)_FotoSketcher.jpg
    014 (1)_FotoSketcher.jpg
    231.9 KB · Views: 43
  • 014 (1).jpg
    014 (1).jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 50
Lying on the ground, I see four legionnaires advancing carrying a large wooden cross. The moment of my crucifixion had come.

--------

I have seen your brave rise, my love, though the Romans have enjoyed it. And now I see the legionnaires advancing with a large wooden cross. Also near me I see four others do it with another. That is for me.

Without any hesitation, I see how they drag you by the arms until they place you on top of your cross, my love. Her body is held tightly against her, your wrists are tied to the crossbar, and your feet are brought together on the horizontal span. I know what comes next.

In effect they nail you to the cross before my eyes. Your screams are horrible. Your wrists and feet are nailed at the same time. And at first, with the first hammer blows, finally the Romans hear from your lips shout the word mercy. They have finally broken my love. That's where your courage has come.

Silvia, my love, they are raising your cross with you crucified. You scream horribly to heaven until the Romans place the cross in the hole they have made to place it in the ground. When that happens you are fainted my love. You hang naked already on your cross for the enjoyment of the Roman scoundrels. Soon I will be crucified by your side my love. The Romans already hold me to place me on my cross.

---------

Claudio Orestes and Darion watched as the legionnaires finished placing the boy's cross next to the girl. The couple had been crucified.
The boy was still conscious when they finished positioning the cross in its place, however, the girl continued to pass out. She woke up to a terrible reality half an hour later. Both of them writhing in pain at their crosses.

Not all Romans had endured that spectacle. Some had left the place considering it too cruel, but they were a few. Others did it simply because they had other obligations to attend to, not out of pity for the executed. But most continued to watch the couple's execution.

After a time, Claudio Orestes left the show, to return shortly after on his horse. He approached Silvia smiling sinisterly. Then, suddenly, he inserted two fingers of his right hand into Silvia's pussy. He began to wiggle her fingers inside her battered sex organ.
-God, gods... damned scoundrel...ahhhh, ahhhhh! she exclaimed.

When Silvia burst into orgasm, Orestes laughed cleanly and released his fingers.
Silvia's humiliation and defeat was now complete. She had begged for mercy as well and her shame was complete.

After another hour shaking on the cross, Orestes ordered the "cornú" to be fixed to the cross of the young Silvia. It was a malevolent instrument. A penis-shaped piece of wood with pieces of sharp irons fixed to the wood.
This would further damage her tortured pussy and add to her humiliation.

The executioners mercilessly installed the horn on the cross, and Silvia soon found herself impaled by that horrible phallus.

Silvía shouted a little more throughout the operation. Then her screams dimmed in intensity. Soon they would pass into simple exclamations that would last according to the strength of the crucified young woman.

------

Sylvia, my love. I have been crucified by your side. They have put a loincloth on me, unlike you, my love, who are completely naked. They have put a simple sedile on my cross, but your terrible horn Silvia, my love is all damned evil.

Silvia, my love, your efforts to breathe make your bones stand out more. Now you look even skinnier than you are. But I want you to know, my love, that your body has always been perfect for me. You're not excessively skinny, I'd say skinny, but healthy, desirable, and a little short of the kind of bodies the bloody Romans adore. But now my love, I see your beauty ruined by torture, lashes and blows. And to add insult to injury, you have been crucified with me.

The sun is getting higher Silvia my love. I speak to you from my cross. I tell you that I love you for all eternity. I feel that my parched lips already have a hard time pronouncing the words. You feel the same.
The pain throughout our body is immense. After a while we feel that the insects already taste the blood and the wounds of our torture. And while the populace mocks us, but mainly you my love. And so we arrived alive at nightfall.

Suddenly, Silvia, my love, you say a few words again:
-Water,..... a...water, please...please!

Silvia, my love, so brave hours ago, and now begging for a little water! But I'm proud of you, because normal girls would beg for their lives at the first torture, and you haven't done it, least of all once! so young girl!
A Roman supports a ladder and bothers to come up with a bowl to give you water. It is clean water. And this is so, reports the Roman, because Orestes has decided to reward your bravery, my love. Generally, inmates are tricked into drinking water mixed with piss or salt water to make them even thirstier, but you, Silvia, have earned that. They even give me clear water.

-------

I am crucified with my love, and I feel that the forces abandon me. I raise my eyes to the sky and I already see the carrion birds waiting and feasting on our bodies. Drawing strength from weakness that I didn't know I still had, I shake furiously, but my body doesn't respond to me, and I only sway that is hardly noticeable anymore, up and down!

So I am, sometimes looking at the rocky ground, with my head on my chest, sometimes looking without strength at my love. I say goodbye to him with an affectionate phrase. I know I don't have much time left, and neither does he. He does the same. I submerge alternately in unconsciousness. When I open my eyes again I see that the sun is already in a dying state. I haven't died yet. I see that my beloved's chest still moves. He still resists.

Through the darkness I see Orestes slowly approaching with a sharpened iron at one end. It looks like a big needle.

Leaning the ladder on my cross again, I hear more than I see Orestes climb to my height.

-I notice that you are still alive barbarian bitch, but you don't have much time left, and for that reason I have come to make my farewell present, ha, ha, ha. Rest assured that this double crucifixion will be remembered for a long time in the city, and especially yours, ha ha ha! says the damned Roman.

-------

Suddenly, Orestes brought the needle to Silvia's right breast, and with tremendous force pierced it from side to side, but he didn't stop there, and he did the same with the left breast. The girl still screamed like a mess wondering where she got those screams if she was already on her last legs.

-¡Canalla romano. Que los dioses del inframundo te lleven romano! -exclamó sin fuerzas el compañero de la chica.

Claudio Orestes took out from his tunic a short string with a sign tied at one end, where the word was read; bitch, and hung her from the iron that protruded from between the girl's two tortured and bleeding breasts.

Blood ran down the girl's chest to her tortured cunt and dripped onto the dry ground. The young woman still took half an hour to die. Her partner died when total night had already fallen.
The diurnal carrion birds retreated to their lairs, but the nocturnal ones would soon feast, when all human presence had left the place of execution. But they would also be dissatisfied, because Darion managed, with great difficulty, from Orestes, that the two bodies were lowered from the cross to perform the cremation rite of the Celtic tribes. And normally the bodies were left to the vermin, but Darion was very insistent. And Orestes knew that Darion had some influence because he had become Romanized, and he was not a "freedman", who were also not granted certain concessions.

THE END

PDF format

Attachments

• SILVIA MY LOVE1.pdf
    756.1 KB · Views: 28
  • SILVIA MY LOVE2.pdf
    684.2 KB · Views: 16
  • SILVIA MY LOVE3.pdf
    783.3 KB · Views: 15
Back
Top Bottom