Sinead O'connor

Go to CruxDreams.com

Edexl

Assistant executioner
This is not strictly about any fascination for crucifixion,but with what she has been throuh she may,the famed and often troubled Irish singer Sinead O'Connor told World magazine "And I like the idea of doing some interview in weird sex gear,talking about something really serious.The economy!You can talk about serious issues while you're bollock naked,on all fours,in your dog collar! "That's my girl,say it out and live your fantasy! Good on her!

This is not strictly about any fascination for crucifixion,but with what she has been throuh she may,the famed and often troubled Irish singer Sinead O'Connor told World magazine "And I like the idea of doing some interview in weird sex gear,talking about something really serious.The economy!You can talk about serious issues while you're bollock naked,on all fours,in your dog collar! "That's my girl,say it out and live your fantasy! Good on her!

:D
And all the politicians and pundits who pontificate about the economy​
being made to do their pieces likewise!​

Strip them,whip them and crucify them up high.The trouble is some of them might enjoy it!
some?......................... most of them||||||||||||||||||

You see I'm r:D ight

Now that's TRULY a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!

I, personnally, dislike IT!......

Back
Top Bottom