Go to CruxDreams.com

CruxGirl

Magistrate
Sizzling Sluts: A Dolcett Restaurant

“That’s the place, over there”, said Mr Larsen, shielding his eyes from the hot November sun as he pointed across the street towards a restaurant with an impressive glass facade.

Sizzling Sluts?” said Mrs Larsen with a note of disappointment. “But, Max, doesn’t that sound - kind of - you know … downmarket?”

“Yeah, I see what you mean, honey”, said Max Larsen with a chortle. “I think the name is meant to be ironic. It’s listed as one of London’s top three girlmeat restaurants. So we shouldn’t pay too much attention to the name. And it’s been awarded three Dolcett Stars.”

“Okay, well, that sounds pretty impressive. Let’s go check it out.”

Mr Larsen pressed the button for the walk sign on the crossing.

Greta's legs became weak as she waited with her parents for the lights to change. She turned to look for her twin brother, Thor, who was lingering behind as usual. He was gawking outside a butcher’s shop called Hill’s Fine Meats, ogling the window display of four naked women.

There was a sign above the women which read: “Catch of the day. Live whole-roasters. All our game meats are locally sourced.” This part of London was a paradise for horny eighteen-year old boys like Thor.

“Thor!” shouted Mrs Larsen. “Will you keep up!”

He trotted up just as the lights were changing, and the whole family crossed the busy street together. Greta felt as though her legs were about to give way.

“It looks like it’s closed,” said Mr Larsen as they approached Sizzling Sluts. “Let’s take a peek through the window. I need to get an impression of the place.”

Greta pressed her nose against the cool glass, sighing with relief. The dining room was a huge, well-lighted place, with dozens of large tables arranged around an imposing central plinth. Suspended above the plinth was a massive copper canopy.

“It’s open plan. They do all their live-roasting in that central area”, said Mr Larsen, “so the diners can get to watch their girls being roasted.”

“Wow!” said Mrs Larsen. “It looks real classy. What do you think, Greta?”

Greta turned to her mother, eyes bright with terror, unable to say anything. Her breath was coming in fast shallow pants. She felt prickly beads of perspiration on her forehead - as if an oven door had been opened in her face.

“Are you okay, cupcake?” said Mrs Larsen. “You’re trembling. You look as white as those tablecloths.”

“I’m fine”, said Greta at length, in a small voice. “It’s just that … that …”, she hesitated.

“Oh sweetheart, lots of girls get nervous before - ”

“You probably think, Greta,” said her father, cutting across his wife, “that your meat isn’t good enough for a place like this. Well don’t forget, young lady, that the school nurse has graded you as ‘A, Prime’. And you can’t get better quality meat than that. Plus, you’re a redhead. And redhead meat is a delicacy. Why else do you think I married your mom? Isn’t that true Dagmar?”

He winked at his wife.

Dagmar Larsen rolled her eyes. “Your dad is right'', she said. “We do taste better. And we’ll get a much better price for you if we sell you to a gourmet restaurant like this one. And you know how desperately your dad wants that new crossbow. The prey-girl season opens next week, and he’ll be the envy of the Hunting Club.”

Greta’s panic attack was getting worse. Her legs felt weaker. An icy shiver traveled from her belly into her chest and up into her throat. At the same time she felt a hot rush of blood into her loins. She folded her arms across her school blouse and leaned her forehead against the window in an effort to steady herself.

“I mean, look at that waitress in there,” said Mr Larsen, pointing at a nude, dark-haired girl in very high stiletto heels who was scurrying around laying cutlery, napkins and wine glasses on the tables. “She looks pretty damn delicious to me, but I’d say that you look a helluva lot tastier than she does, Greta! And that’s even with your clothes on!” He gave a wheezy laugh and put a cigarette between his lips.

“Thanks, Dad ... I guess”, said Greta meekly, as she desperately fought back the tears.

“Hey, isn’t that Beccy? Beccy Fleishman?” exclaimed Thor, pointing at the waitress. “I’d recognize that ass anywhere.”

“Can’t be,” said Mr Larsen. “I spoke to Ben yesterday and he told me he’d sold Beccy last week. She’d have been roasted and eaten by now.”

Sensing she was being watched, the waitress lifted her head and smiled at them. Then she scuttled towards the door, unlocked it, and stuck her head out.

“I’m so sorry but we’re closed right now. We open at seven, and I’m afraid we’re fully booked for this -” The girl paused and her eyes lit up with recognition. “Well hello, Mr and Mrs Larsen!” She stepped out onto the pavement, beaming at them. “I didn’t recognize you from inside. And Greta! … And … you too, Thor!”

She blushed after making eye-contact with Thor. Instinctively she brought her left arm up to cover her full and rounded breasts, while her right hand reached down to cover shaved sex. Then, as if realizing she wasn’t following proper meatgirl etiquette, she dropped both arms, brought her hands together behind her back and pushed out her impressive chest, presenting her meat for inspection.

“Beccy!” said Mr Larsen. What a surprise! Your dad told me he’d sold you off as a spit-muffin last week. You must’ve fetched a good price! He’s gone and bought himself a new set of golf clubs.”

The girl beamed at him, nodding enthusiastically.

“So, why are you still here? I’d have thought a tasty-looking girl like you would have gone over the coals straightaway, no hanging around.”

She giggled. “Thanks Mr Larsen. I’m actually on the menu this evening. And, as a matter of fact, I’m going to be oven-roasted”, she said proudly. “They’re pretty big on prep at this place. They don’t like roasting their girls on the day they come in. They want us to develop our meat awareness, and that kind of stuff. So they put us through this - like - really intense prepping process before they put us on the menu. You know - to heighten the quality of our meat, and - like - bring us up to maximum tastiness?”

“Really?” said Dagmar Larsen with genuine curiosity. “And what does that involve?”

Beccy blushed again. “Well, um, basically, Mrs Larsen, it involves - like - lots and lots of - sex.”

Thor bent down and whispered into his sister’s ear: “What did I tell you, sis? You should have let me pop your cherry before dad sold you.”

The sensation of her brother’s hot breath on her ear made Greta tingle all over. At the same time, she had to resist a strong urge to screech at him to, shut the fuck up! There was no denying that Thor had become totally insufferable since qualifying as an Alpha Male,

“Oh … I see”, said Mrs Larsen to Beccy. “Well, I guess that explains why the restaurant is called Sizzling Sluts.”

Beccy giggled again and darted an embarrassed glance at Thor. “Yeah. They keep us in a - you know - like - constant state of arousal. And that gets our juices going, and tenderizes our meat … and - brings out our flavors to - like - peak intensity. The chef here, Michel - Michel Montaine - he’s French, and he’s really into - like - cutting edge girlmeat cuisine. And he says slutty girls have the tastiest meat. It’s not just sex. He also uses humiliation and spanking and whipping, and that kind of stuff too, just to - you know - break us … and bring out our different individual flavors … He says it’s all about emotions and hormones, and stuff. And being totally conscious of the fact that - well - all we are once we've been sold to him is - just meat, and nothing else.”

By now, many of the people walking past on the pavement were taking an interest in Beccy. Some even lingered to check her out properly. She smiled at a middle-aged couple, flicked her fingers through her luscious and glossy black hair and gave her perky breasts a jiggle. Then she glanced back inside the restaurant as if to make sure she wasn’t being missed.

“Yeah”, said Mr Larsen, “that’s why they only serve live-roasted girls here. I read all about Michel Montaine in The Gourmet’s Guide to Girlmeat Gastronomy. He’s got an excellent reputation. He really knows his girlmeat.”

“Yeah, he’s easily the best in London”, said Beccy earnestly. “Although, they say The Edible Woman, three doors down, is pretty good too. And across the road, of course, you’ve got Modest Proposal, that’s Dean Swift’s restaurant, and they say he’s a total genius as well.”

“And that’s why we’re in this part of town”, said Mr Larsen. “I’m going to be selling Greta to one of these restaurants. And, if Monsieur Montaine offers me a good price, it may well be Sizzling Sluts.”

Beccy’s jaw dropped. “You’re gonna sell Greta as meat?”

“That’s right.”

“But … why?”

“A court order. It’s out of my hands.”

“But … you were never destined to be meat, Greta! You were always smart! A straight-A student! Always top of the class! … I mean … you’re a virgin aren’t you? I never saw you in the raping stocks at school. You were way too clever and respectable for that kind of punishment! I always thought you’d go to housewife college and become - like - a typist or even a secretary, or receptionist, or even get auctioned off right away … as a trophy wife to some filthy-rich Alpha!”

Greta felt increasingly embarrassed as Beccy became more and more agitated. She drew a deep breath, pursed her perfect coral lips, and lowered her head as if momentarily entranced by her own immaculately polished shoes.

A look of complete puzzlement came over Beccy’s face.

“And - you don’t even look like meat, Greta! If you’re meat … then how come you’re still wearing clothes?”

“I made a deal with her”, said Mr Larsen. “Her school uniform will be coming off when she gets inspected.”

“And she’ll be wearing nothing but these”, said Dagmar Larsen, reaching into her bag and holding up a pair of very high, “fuck-me” stiletto sandals.

Thor gave Greta a knowing grin.

The “deal” on allowing Greta to keep her clothes on had been hard-won. On picking her up at the school gates, Max Larsen had ordered his daughter to strip naked and put on the stilettos, ready for their trip to the restaurants. But, much to the amusement of the watching pupils, parents and teachers, Greta had refused, threatening to tell a litany of lies to any chef who came within a yard of her.

“If you make me take off my clothes, Daddy”, she had said breathlessly, “I’m going to tell any chef you try to sell me to that - that - my boobs are fake, and that I’m a heavy smoker, and - and - a long-term heroin user, and, that I recently contracted a nasty yeast infection! … So there!”

Her father had retorted that his only option, in that case, was to sell her off to the zoo, as live meat for the wild dog show. But Greta - well aware that she wouldn’t fetch more than ten pounds as dog meat - had called her father’s bluff.

“That’s fine by me, Daddy. I’d rather be eaten by a pack of wild dogs than a bunch of pretentious super-rich fine diners,” she had said, eliciting a huge cheer from the onlookers.

In the end Max Larsen had backed down, calculating that losing face at the school gates was preferable to losing a thousand pounds on the sale of his daughter’s meat. And so he allowed Greta to keep her school uniform on during their journey to the restaurant, until such time as her meat was inspected by a chef.

And so, here she was, outside Sizzling Sluts, in her neatly ironed white school blouse and her black knee-length skirt, black pantyhose and sensible black shoes. Her sleek and fiery golden-red hair - with a parting on one side and a discrete little hair clip on the other - was cut in a medium bob that brought out its natural kick.

Unlike most other girls at Little Boundwench Sixth Form College, Greta followed the uniform regulations to the letter, always wearing a knee-length skirt rather than a miniskirt, and always - despite her well-developed bust - keeping her blouse tightly buttoned up.

All in all, at five foot two, with a nubile hourglass figure and a startlingly beautiful face, she did indeed look like top quality trophy housewife material. She would have fetched a very high price at one of London’s premier wife auctions: a sophisticated virgin bride for a discerning Alpha Plus.

Instead - and entirely as a result of her own folly - Greta was now just a piece of meat, about to be sold with the prospect of being tortured, humiliated and bondage-fucked in a restaurant prepping room, before being ordered, spitted and live-roasted in front of the diners.

Beccy by now seemed totally perplexed.

“Oh … yeah”, she said hesitantly, pointing at the stilettos in Mrs Larsen’s hand. “Those shoes are cool. They'll make your calf meat look really lean and tasty, Greta ...”

Greta desperately wanted to explain to Beccy what had happened to her. She knew Beccy as a sweet and kind-hearted girl, and if it wasn’t for the fact that she felt so embarrassed and inhibited in front of her own family - most particularly, her brother Thor’s smirking presence - Greta would have given Beccy a frank and unrestrained account of how she had ended up in court and converted to meat.

Instead, she found herself tongue-tied, staring enigmatically at the pavement in front of Beccy.

After an excruciating awkward silence Beccy became even more flustered and broke off into an overheated gabble.

“I - I, always kind of knew I would be either a spit-muffin, or maybe, a snuff-toy because I was always near the bottom of the class. But I always hoped that maybe I had the looks to be live meat at an expensive restaurant like this one … I mean, don’t get me wrong, you’ll be delicious Greta - as meat. Your boobs are even bigger than mine and you’ve got that gorgeous rump and nice shapely legs, and a flawless complexion, and of course that fabulous red hair. What I mean is, you’ve got such a hot body, and I used to get so jealous of you in swimming lessons, with your lovely figure. But …”, she hesitated as if embarrassed at her own overexcited volubility. “... So, um, what did you do, Greta? … To end up as meat? Was it something - like - you know -really, really, naughty?”

“Why don’t you tell Beccy what you did, young lady,” said Mr Larsen.

“Yes, sweetmeat, you need to own up to it”, said her mother. “Tell Beccy exactly what you did.”

Greta heard Thor sniggering next to her, and she felt a very sharp pang of annoyance.

She raised her head slightly and found herself looking at Beccy’s glistening pouting pussy lips and at the womanly curve of her hips, and then at her perky breasts. Finally, she looked Beccy directly in the eye.

“I was … That is … I got caught … making love … to a woman,” she said with a catch in her voice, her eyes misting over, “but without male supervision.”

“She was having sex, in the ladies’ restroom at the National Gallery”, her mother chimed in emphatically, “with her art teacher, Signora Meloni! Just the two of them. Can you believe it?”

“Meloni had taken the whole class to the National Gallery to see the new Markus exhibition”, said Thor gleefully. “You know. The guy who drew all those big-titted women getting crucified. Anyway, my sister and Meloni got so horny in front of the pictures, they went into the restroom to make out together. And they got caught cos they were making so much noise.”

Beccy nodded, mouth agape, clearly fascinated.

“My goody-two-shoes, pure-as-the-driven-snow, butter-wouldn't-melt-in-her-mouth, little sister”, said Thor, “couldn’t stop herself squealing when Meloni went down on her and ate out her pussy. They could hear her moans of ecstasy from the cafeteria … So now, it’s not just her pussy that’s gonna get - eaten out. If you catch my drift ...”

Greta felt herself blushing to the roots of her fiery hair, as her brother laughed raucously at his own lame joke.

“... If only they’d thought of inviting me along”, he said, still giggling. “I would have supervised them with pleasure. That Meloni had a killer body. Biggest tits in school. She must have been at least a double-G. Not to mention those dark and sultry eyes …She looked like she'd just walked out of a Markus picture ...”

“It’s no laughing matter, Thor”, said his father. “The law against unsupervised lesbian sex was passed for a very good reason. Allowing women to pleasure each other in secret would be extremely dangerous to our whole way of life. Who knows what they’d get up to? They might end up forming witches' covens, and - and, plotting to overthrow the Patriarchy all over again. And then where would we be? Back at the turn of the century, in the dark age, before the Gender War, with - with - female politicians - female prime ministers! Think about it! Women holding power over us, telling us how to behave, and - and - fembitch police officers and fembitch judges and fembitch university professors! And men becoming more and more emasculated! And the whole natural order of things completely overturned. Believe me, I’m old enough to remember all of that, and it was not a good time to be alive! You could forget about seeing Markus pictures at the National Gallery! There was even a law preventing a man from selling his own daughter as meat! For goodness’ sake!”

“Yeah, um, sure thing, dad. We - like - learned all about that at school. Some of the guys thought taking orders from fembitch judges and police officers sounded kind of kinky ...”

“Oh you can laugh! …” Mr Larsen exploded, his face beginning to acquire the purple hue of a joint of gammon.

“... So anyway”, said Mrs Larsen, airily cutting across her husband, “if you two gentlemen will allow me to continue with the story.” She smiled at Beccy. “Our Greta almost got herself crucified on Trafalgar Square alongside that shameless Italian fembitch, Lucrezia Meloni.”

Beccy winced at the word "crucified" and stared, wide-eyed, at Greta. “Wow! No kidding ...”, she said in a hushed and dreamy tone. “Unsupervised lesbian sex … with Meloni. Yeah … I guess that is pretty naughty.”

Greta shot an angry glance at her mother. “Signora Meloni was not a fembitch”, she snapped under her breath. If anything, she was a supporter of the Patriarchy!”

“... As I was saying”, said Mrs Larsen, ignoring her daughter, “Lucrezia Meloni was found guilty, in court, of being a fembitch traitor, with anti-Patriarchal tendencies, and was sentenced to die on the cross. They made an example of her …”

“And boy did she put on a great show”, said Thor, “with - like - non-stop screaming and writhing and wave after wave of squirting multiple orgasms …”

“Wow!” said Beccy. “I always thought she was the hottest teacher.”

“Yeah! Me and three guys from the A-level Execution Studies class, we got priority tickets for the pre-crux gangbang. Meloni was - like - super fit, and her titties were so amazingly firm and heavy! I mean she was - like - forty-two, which made her pretty old, I guess. But she was an awesome fuck …”

“Hey, watch it, young man!” said Mrs Larsen sharply. “Mommy will be celebrating her forty-second birthday next month. And mommy is definitely not old!”

“Yeah, absolutely, mom. My bad. I only meant that, once a woman’s turned forty-two she’s - like, you know - too old, by law, to be meat. Which is just fine. She’s still good for lots of other stuff. I didn’t mean any offense ...”

“Apology accepted. Your daddy is always telling me that I’m far too good in bed to be sold off as meat. Isn’t that true Max?”

Thor pulled a pained face. “Erm - yeah - that’s a little too much information, mom”, he said.

“Not just good in bed, honey”, said Mr Larsen, beaming with admiration, “you’re also very good at cleaning and doing the laundry, and of course, you cook an amazingly good roast. I’m sure we can all agree on that.”

“Yeah, I can totally vouch for that!” said Thor.

Looking slightly embarrassed, Beccy turned towards Greta. “So … um, h-how did you avoid that whole - like - crucifixion thing?” she asked.

Greta raised her head and began to mumble a reply: “Um, my dad, he - like - wrote …”

“I wrote a letter to the judge asking for leniency on the grounds that my daughter is an A-Prime redhead with a perfect spit-roaster’s body, and that if she was flogged and nailed up on Trafalgar Square and left to be pecked at by pigeons, I wouldn’t even be able to sell her off as dog meat”, declared Max Larsen proudly. “And the judge took that into consideration. He let her off with a caution, and ordered for her to be branded as girlmeat, with a use-by date.”

“Show it to Beccy, sweetheart”, said Mrs Larsen.

“Mom! I - I’m wearing pantyhose!” said Greta in an exasperated whisper.

“That’s okay, sis. I’ll help you out”, said Thor. And before she could protest her brother had pulled up her skirt and yanked down her pantyhose to reveal a gorgeously high and meaty bubble butt. He peeled up one side of her white cotton panties so everyone could see a date neatly branded on her right cheek.

“Wow! That’s only, what, three weeks away”, said Beccy. “And, if you haven’t been cooked by then, you will end up as live dog meat, at the zoo.”

“That’s what I’ve been telling her”, said Mr Larsen. “So, no more excuses, princess! I’m determined to sell you off today. And for an excellent price.”

“My husband’s hoping to make enough money to buy himself a brand new hunting crossbow”, said Mrs Larsen. “And he fully deserves it after all the stress and embarrassment this young lady’s put us through.”

“The girl-hunting season opens next week”, said Mr Larsen.

“Oh - right?”, said Beccy softly.

She stared, wide-eyed and speechless at Greta, who was re-adjusting her pantyhose and skirt with as much dignity as she could muster.

After another awkward silence Beccy turned to Mr Larson.

“Um, say, Mr Larsen, would you like me to go look for Michel? And I could show you around inside?”

“That would be splendid, Beccy. Can we all come in?”

“Of course. After you.”

Beccy reached to open the door and Greta noticed that the upper left cheek of Beccy’s firm and fleshy rump had been neatly branded with the words “Sizzling Sluts”. The letters were in the process of fading from angry red to bright pink.

Once they were all inside Beccy locked the door, and Greta felt real panic take hold.

As his family followed Beccy into the reception area, Thor lingered in the vestibule to read an ad pinned to the noticeboard.

It said: “Alphas! We’re hiring new staff to prep, sexually arouse and tenderize our meatgirls. Flexible hours. 8 inches or longer essential. Ask inside for details.”

Beccy stared adoringly at Thor.

“You’d be over qualified for that, Thor”, she said, running her fingers through her long hair, idly drawing out a stray lock between thumb and forefinger. “I could put a word in for you with Michel - if you like.”

“Thanks, Beccy”, said Thor. “Yeah, I think I'll apply. I could do with some extra pocket money.” He turned to Greta and smirked: “I might even get to prep you, sis. Having sex with a piece of meat doesn’t count as incest. Isn’t that true dad?”

Greta stuck her tongue out at her brother. He replied by flicking the tip of his tongue back and forth to mimic cunnilingus.

“That’s true, son”, said Mr Larsen. “Now that your sister is officially meat, it’s perfectly legal for you to have sexual intercourse with her. I noticed that Alpha bulge in your crotch - like you had a cucumber stuffed down your pants - when those Food Standards Agency people came round to brand her butt.” He gave another wheezy laugh which ended in a fit of coughing.

“Honey! Will you stop embarrassing the boy!” said Mrs Larsen.

Mr Larsen cleared his throat and reached over to stub his cigarette in an ashtray.

“It’s all perfectly natural, honey. Greta is a scrumptious-looking piece of meat now. And that’s all she is. The incest laws do not apply anymore. If I wanted to, I could even fuck her myself. But she's not really my type.”

Greta’s creamy porcelain complexion had turned bright red, and she squirmed with fury and shame. She was far too proud to admit it, but the idea of having sex with her brother really turned her on. And she knew that Thor could see that.

The feeling of weakness in her legs became an intense tingling, beginning in her toes, and traveling slowly in unison up both her limbs, converging deep inside her sex to produce a delicious long-drawn-out throbbing sensation.

She shifted her weight and crossed her ankles so that she could squeeze her thighs together. And then, casting her eyes over the dining room and the cooking area, with its array of live-roasting utensils, she gasped and caught Beccy’s eye. Beccy smiled knowingly at her. Thor grinned and lasciviously and ran his tongue all the way around his lips.

“If - if you’d like to wait here”, said Beccy, turning to Mr Larsen, “I’ll see if I can find Michel.”

As Beccy strutted away on her five-inch stilettos, Mrs Larsen turned to her son and spoke in a conspiratorial whisper:

“Thor! Have you got a thing going with that girl? She's totally besotted with you!”

“With Beccy Fleishman! Mo-om, I’m an Alpha!”, he gave an exasperated laugh. “Beccy’s - like - way below my league! Me and the other guys, we - like - used to do her up the ass during recess whenever she was in the raping stocks. And she was in the stocks most days because her grades were so bad. And no matter how hard and brutal I gave it to her, she was always like: ‘Oh! Yes! Yes! Yes! Please, don’t stop Thor! You’re so good, Thor! You’re the best!’ And when she climaxed she’d buck and squeal like the dirtiest little slaughterhouse piggy slut.”

Greta bristled as Thor pumped his hips while mimicking Beccy’s sing-song, little-girl voice. Ughh! He was so full of himself!

“That’s disgraceful!” said Max Larsen. “Girls are put in the raping stocks to be punished, not to enjoy themselves.”

“Absolutely, dad! When we’d finished with her, the teacher on duty always came up and gave that meaty butt of hers an awesome caning. And that got her squealing the right notes!”

“I’m very glad to hear it. Girls are sent to school in order to learn their place in society.”

It was all so unfair, thought Greta. She was her brother’s equal in physical beauty, and his superior in mental ability, and yet he was the one who got to behave like a young Norse god, while she was about to be sold off as a piece of meat!

“Mind you”, Mr Larsen continued, “I envy whoever gets to order little Beccy’s meat tonight. Horny sluts like that always taste divine.”

“You bet, dad … Hey, let’s check out the dining room … Oh boy! look at the size of these spits! I bet you’re really looking forward to riding one of these, eh sis?”

Greta became rigid with terror when she saw the row of blunt and shiny metal shafts neatly arranged on a rack.

“So - like - where will it go? Up your pussy or up your ass?” Thor asked facetiously.

“That’s for the chef and the customer to decide between them,” said Mrs Larsen. “I hope it goes up your pussy, sweetie, then you’ll get to orgasm as you roast, and your meat will be so much the sweeter. Your Aunt Brigit came at least twelve times after your uncle spitted her.”

“And she was fingerlickin’ good”, said Thor.

Beccy came scuttling back all flushed and breathless, heels clicking like ice-cubes in a glass: “Michel is doing an inspection right now. He asks if you’d mind waiting ten to fifteen minutes?”

“No problem at all, sugar tits”, said Mr Larsen. “We’ve got plenty of time to kill. Come here. Let’s cop a feel of your meat.”

He cupped both of Beccy’s breasts in his palms and lifted them, to feel their weight, then reached down and grabbed her by the pussy. Beccy shrieked and struggled to free herself.

“Mr Larsen!” she gasped. “I must ask you to desist from handling my meat! You may do so only as a dining guest, with a view to placing an order.”

“I must apologize for my husband”, said Mrs Larsen. “He never could resist feeling up a delicious-looking piece of meat.”

Mr Larsen licked Beccy’s pussy juices off his fingers. “I’m sorry, honeybun”, he said. “You sure do taste delicious! But I suspect you’d be somewhat beyond my price range, anyway.“

“Thanks … I guess”, said Beccy.

“So - um - could you show us around the dining room, sweetheart?”, said Mrs Larsen. “I mean - is that where the meat goes on display?”

She pointed at a series of leather collars and cuffs suspended by chains from the ceiling along the far wall.

“That's right”, said Beccy. “All the girls on the evening’s menu are cuffed with their hands behind their necks, in this position . . .”

She linked her fingers and placed them against the back of her neck so that her breasts were thrust outwards.

“. . . that’s in case some of the girls - like - change their minds and - you know - try to run away. Some of the girls have panic attacks when they see the first girls of the evening getting spitted.”

“How many meatgirls get put on display?” asked Mr Larsen.

“On Fridays and Saturdays it can be up to forty. Wednesdays are less busy, so tonight there'll be about twenty.”

“That’s pretty impressive”, said Thor, “I guess that means a lot of prepping.”

“Oh yeah! Michel likes the meat to be triple penetrated just prior to roasting But we’re a bit short-staffed at the moment.”

She led them up to the plinth at the center of the dining room and showed them six charcoal roasting pits and four girl-sized ovens.

Greta, who was too weak-kneed to climb the three steps, let herself drop onto a chair at one of the tables. Breathing heavily, she stared out the window at the passers-by on the pavement. There were rows of people standing on either side of the road, cameras ready, clearly expecting a procession of some kind.

“So this is the tin I’m going to be roasted in tonight”, she heard Beccy say proudly, “I’ll be lying on my back, legs wide open, knees bent, all oiled and trussed up, with an apple in my mouth, a large thick carrot up my pussy and a zucchini up my ass."

“Stop that! You’re making me very hungry”, said Mr Larsen.

Beccy giggled. “Thank you Mr Larsen. Oh, and Michel says that because my tits are so big, he's gonna have to skewer them with one of these.”

A big cheer from the crowd outside heralded the arrival of three women, all naked except for stiletto pumps, thongs between their legs and sets of nails hung on pieces of string around their necks. Each one was struggling with a heavy patibulum across her shoulders. They were on their way to Trafalgar Square, a common enough sight in these days of Patriarchal purges. The nails swung wildly against their quivering breasts as they struggled to keep up their pace and avoid the whiplashes inflicted by zealous government officials.

"Hey, Princess!", Greta's father called out to her, "I bet you're glad I rescued you from those thugs!."

"Goodness me! It must be so humiliating for them!" said her mother.

"Those bitches deserve everything they've got coming to them!"

Greta ignored her parents.

Her strongest urge was to rush out onto the street and beg the officials to allow her to join the women. At that moment she felt that she would much rather be flogged and nailed to a cross and raised up in front of a baying mob, than sold off as a piece of meat, like a sow in a slaughterhouse.

She gazed at the women. All three of them were so very beautiful. Women selected for public execution always were. She wondered what happened to the ugly ones. Were they perhaps spirited away to some dismal processing plant somewhere in the Scottish Zone, to be converted into animal feed or fertilizer?

One of the women, dark haired and buxom, reminded her of Signora Meloni.

Greta cast her mind back to that sultry October morning - with the hot sun streaming into the school art studio - when Signora Meloni had walked in - languid and voluptuous in her figure-hugging red mini dress.

“Today, girls, we are going to do some life-drawing”, she had said in her thick and sexy Italian accent. “Allora. Sophie, would you please to come forward, and remove your clothes?”

As his family followed Beccy into the reception area, Thor lingered in the vestibule to read an ad pinned to the noticeboard.

It said: “Alphas! We’re hiring new staff to prep, sexually arouse and tenderize our meatgirls. Flexible hours. 8 inches or longer essential. Ask inside for details.”

“You’d be over qualified for that, Thor”, she said, running her fingers through her long hair, idly drawing out a stray lock between thumb and forefinger. “I could put a word in for you with Michel - if you like.”

“Thanks, Beccy”, said Thor. “Yeah, I think I'll apply. I could do with some extra pocket money.” He turned to Greta and smirked: “I might even get to prep you, sis. Having sex with a piece of meat doesn’t count as incest. Isn’t that true dad?”

Greta stuck her tongue out at her brother. He replied by flicking the tip of his tongue back and forth to mimic cunnilingus.

“That’s true, son”, said Mr Larsen. “Now that your sister is officially meat, it’s perfectly legal for you to have sexual intercourse with her. I noticed that Alpha bulge in your crotch - like you had a cucumber stuffed down your pants - when those Food Standards Agency people came round to brand her butt.” He gave another wheezy laugh which ended in a fit of coughing.

Mr Larsen cleared his throat and reached over to stub his cigarette in an ashtray.

“It’s all perfectly natural, honey. Greta is a scrumptious-looking piece of meat now. And that’s all she is. The incest laws do not apply anymore. If I wanted to, I could even fuck her myself. But she's not really my type.”

Greta’s creamy porcelain complexion had turned bright red, and she squirmed with fury and shame. She was far too proud to admit it, but the idea of having sex with her brother really turned her on. And she knew that Thor could see that.

The feeling of weakness in her legs became an intense tingling, beginning in her toes, and traveling slowly in unison up both her limbs, converging deep inside her sex to produce a delicious long-drawn-out throbbing sensation.

She shifted her weight and crossed her ankles so that she could squeeze her thighs together. And then, casting her eyes over the dining room and the cooking area, with its array of live-roasting utensils, she gasped and caught Beccy’s eye. Beccy smiled knowingly at her. Thor grinned and lasciviously and ran his tongue all the way around his lips.

“If - if you’d like to wait here”, said Beccy, turning to Mr Larsen, “I’ll see if I can find Michel.”

As Beccy strutted away on her five-inch stilettos, Mrs Larsen turned to her son and spoke in a conspiratorial whisper:

“Thor! Have you got a thing going with that girl? She's totally besotted with you!”

“With Beccy Fleishman! Mo-om, I’m an Alpha!”, he gave an exasperated laugh. “Beccy’s - like - way below my league! Me and the other guys, we - like - used to do her up the ass during recess whenever she was in the raping stocks. And she was in the stocks most days because her grades were so bad. And no matter how hard and brutal I gave it to her, she was always like: ‘Oh! Yes! Yes! Yes! Please, don’t stop Thor! You’re so good, Thor! You’re the best!’ And when she climaxed she’d buck and squeal like the dirtiest little slaughterhouse piggy slut.”

Greta bristled as Thor pumped his hips while mimicking Beccy’s sing-song, little-girl voice. Ughh! He was so full of himself!

“That’s disgraceful!” said Max Larsen. “Girls are put in the raping stocks to be punished, not to enjoy themselves.”

“Absolutely, dad! When we’d finished with her, the teacher on duty always came up and gave that meaty butt of hers an awesome caning. And that got her squealing the right notes!”

“I’m very glad to hear it. Girls are sent to school in order to learn their place in society.”

It was all so unfair, thought Greta. She was her brother’s equal in physical beauty, and his superior in mental ability, and yet he was the one who got to behave like a young Norse god, while she was about to be sold off as a piece of meat!

“Mind you”, Mr Larsen continued, “I envy whoever gets to order little Beccy’s meat tonight. Horny sluts like that always taste divine.”

“You bet, dad … Hey, let’s check out the dining room … Oh boy! look at the size of these spits! I bet you’re really looking forward to riding one of these, eh sis?”

Greta became rigid with terror when she saw the row of blunt and shiny metal shafts neatly arranged on a rack.

“So - like - where will it go? Up your pussy or up your ass?” Thor asked facetiously.

“That’s for the chef and the customer to decide between them,” said Mrs Larsen. “I hope it goes up your pussy, sweetie, then you’ll get to orgasm as you roast, and your meat will be so much the sweeter. Your Aunt Brigit came at least twelve times after your uncle spitted her.”

Beccy came scuttling back all flushed and breathless, heels clicking like ice-cubes in a glass: “Michel is doing an inspection right now. He asks if you’d mind waiting ten to fifteen minutes?”

“No problem at all, sugar tits”, said Mr Larsen. “We’ve got plenty of time to kill. Come here. Let’s cop a feel of your meat.”

He cupped both of Beccy’s breasts in his palms and lifted them, to feel their weight, then reached down and grabbed her by the pussy. Beccy shrieked and struggled to free herself.

“Mr Larsen!” she gasped. “I must ask you to desist from handling my meat! You may do so only as a dining guest, with a view to placing an order.”

“I must apologize for my husband”, said Mrs Larsen. “He never could resist feeling up a delicious-looking piece of meat.”

Mr Larsen licked Beccy’s pussy juices off his fingers. “I’m sorry, honeybun”, he said. “You sure do taste delicious! But I suspect you’d be somewhat beyond my price range, anyway.“

“So - um - could you show us around the dining room, sweetheart?”, said Mrs Larsen. “I mean - is that where the meat goes on display?”

She pointed at a series of leather collars and cuffs suspended by chains from the ceiling along the far wall.

“That's right”, said Beccy. “All the girls on the evening’s menu are cuffed with their hands behind their necks, in this position . . .”

She linked her fingers and placed them against the back of her neck so that her breasts were thrust outwards.

“. . . that’s in case some of the girls - like - change their minds and - you know - try to run away. Some of the girls have panic attacks when they see the first girls of the evening getting spitted.”

“On Fridays and Saturdays it can be up to forty. Wednesdays are less busy, so tonight there'll be about twenty.”

“Oh yeah! Michel likes the meat to be triple penetrated just prior to roasting But we’re a bit short-staffed at the moment.”

She led them up to the plinth at the center of the dining room and showed them six charcoal roasting pits and four girl-sized ovens.

Greta, who was too weak-kneed to climb the three steps, let herself drop onto a chair at one of the tables. Breathing heavily, she stared out the window at the passers-by on the pavement. There were rows of people standing on either side of the road, cameras ready, clearly expecting a procession of some kind.

“So this is the tin I’m going to be roasted in tonight”, she heard Beccy say proudly, “I’ll be lying on my back, legs wide open, knees bent, all oiled and trussed up, with an apple in my mouth, a large thick carrot up my pussy and a zucchini up my ass."

Beccy giggled. “Thank you Mr Larsen. Oh, and Michel says that because my tits are so big, he's gonna have to skewer them with one of these.”

A big cheer from the crowd outside heralded the arrival of three women, all naked except for stiletto pumps, thongs between their legs and sets of nails hung on pieces of string around their necks. Each one was struggling with a heavy patibulum across her shoulders. They were on their way to Trafalgar Square, a common enough sight in these days of Patriarchal purges. The nails swung wildly against their quivering breasts as they struggled to keep up their pace and avoid the whiplashes inflicted by zealous government officials.

"Hey, Princess!", Greta's father called out to her, "I bet you're glad I rescued you from those thugs!."

Her strongest urge was to rush out onto the street and beg the officials to allow her to join the women. At that moment she felt that she would much rather be flogged and nailed to a cross and raised up in front of a baying mob, than sold off as a piece of meat, like a sow in a slaughterhouse.

She gazed at the women. All three of them were so very beautiful. Women selected for public execution always were. She wondered what happened to the ugly ones. Were they perhaps spirited away to some dismal processing plant somewhere in the Scottish Zone, to be converted into animal feed or fertilizer?

Greta cast her mind back to that sultry October morning - with the hot sun streaming into the school art studio - when Signora Meloni had walked in - languid and voluptuous in her figure-hugging red mini dress.

“Today, girls, we are going to do some life-drawing”, she had said in her thick and sexy Italian accent. “Allora. Sophie, would you please to come forward, and remove your clothes?”
Dear CruxGirl. I find really inspiring the idea of you among the girls being taken to crucify among the expectation of the cheering crowd.

Naked, in stiletto pumps, carrying your patibulum and your nails around your neck.

Judging by your avatar, I have no doubt you will be among the beautiful young ladies selected to decorate Trafalgar square while thrashing on their crosses.

Do you find the idea inspiring too?

Best wishes!

Dear CruxGirl. I find really inspiring the idea of you among the girls being taken to crucify among the expectation of the cheering crowd.

Naked, in stiletto pumps, carrying your patibulum and your nails around your neck.

Judging by your avatar, I have no doubt you will be among the beautiful young ladies selected to decorate Trafalgar square while thrashing on their crosses.

Best wishes!
Yes. Certainly an erotic thought Carlos. For now, looking forward to the next instalment of Sizzling Sluts and Greta's fate!

Best wishes!
You reacted with a SAD to my post. I hope I didn’t bother you in any way @CruxGirl . If so, my most sincere apologies.

I that "The End"?

Back
Top Bottom