SkatingJesus's Classic BDSM Thread (Non-crux)

Your favorite BDSM torture level:

• Just light BDSM, bondage, a captured naked girl, but no wounds on her body!

Votes: 27 7.7%
  • Erotic and light wounds, whip marks is far enough. Dont ruin the girl's beauty!

Votes: 131 37.3%
  • Realism is the best, with bloody wounds, I don't care about erotism, I want brutality!

Votes: 157 44.7%
  • Blood! Blood everywhere! I want gore stuff!

Votes: 31 8.8%
  • Other (Tell me!)

Votes: 5 1.4%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Oh, what have you done, poor girl...

You were looking for adventure, for action, or maybe the thrill of danger?
But the Cave of Lost Souls has not that reputation for nothing...
No human who entered this cave has come back ever...

...And now, you're sentenced to be another Lost Soul...
...Forever...

Yes, this is the 2021 remake of one of my oldest (and personal favorites) jobs!
Hope you will enjoy this version as well!

Attachments

• Sarah - Prisoner of her nightmares 001.jpg
    Sarah - Prisoner of her nightmares 001.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 937

...Forever...

Or, the night I joined CruxForums! :devil:

...Forever...

Excellent, as usual. Love the darkness. . .

Extract of the "Antilope Expedition" press conference, after the come back in London, England:
Dr. Ravensberg: "So, yes, the expedition can be considered as a huge success, as we finally found the lost tomb of Al-Kazaar, after years of hard work. And all the elements that we had found there will help science a lot, we have a lot to study, to know more about this part of Kartomga, and this period of history..."
Journalist: "Congratulations for your work and for this huge success, then! It must have been very hard for your team!... Speaking about your team, I don't see one of your team member, Miss... Croft?"
Dr. Ravensberg: "Miss Croft? Oh...Yeah, well... There was an... accident."
Journalist: "An accident?"
Dr. Ravensberg: "Yes, this is expedition was an archeologic success, but a human disaster, as we have to mourn the loss of the young Lara Croft, who has died in an accident during the expedition. She felt from a cliff, and she died, sadly. And as we were isolated in the desert, we had to bury her right there, but it is now imposible to find the body location. So, this was the heavy price we had to pay for this expedition, sadly.... Next question, please!"

Yes, such a big expedition always has a price, for sure...
It can be death of crew members, yes.
Or it can be a price set up before the expedition, when the sponsors want a bit more than the treasures of the lost tomb... Some kind of "special treasure", like that young girl in your team. Some of these treasures would be nice in a museum, some other would look great in a slave market...
And what a nice way to get rid of an embarrassing girl, while keeping all the glory for yourself?
Well played, Dr. Ravensberg!

As I needed a short break from my actual project, I decided to do a short scene, as usual.
And I found here that great series, from @BowiefanAU . So, I found inspiration for this tribute to a very nice series! Great job, friend! :D
https://artuntamed.com/index.php?media/lara-slave-16.21952/
https://artuntamed.com/index.php?media/lara-slave-19.22719/

Visit my Renderotica Store, and look at my first comics!

My discord server:

Attachments

• Lara Croft, the price of Adventure 005.jpg
    Lara Croft, the price of Adventure 005.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 497
  • Lara Croft, the price of Adventure 012.jpg
    Lara Croft, the price of Adventure 012.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 466
  • Lara Croft, the price of Adventure 013.jpg
    Lara Croft, the price of Adventure 013.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 634
Extract of the "Antilope Expedition" press conference, after the come back in London, England:
Dr. Ravensberg: "So, yes, the expedition can be considered as a huge success, as we finally found the lost tomb of Al-Kazaar, after years of hard work. And all the elements that we had found there will help science a lot, we have a lot to study, to know more about this part of Kartomga, and this period of history..."
Journalist: "Congratulations for your work and for this huge success, then! It must have been very hard for your team!... Speaking about your team, I don't see one of your team member, Miss... Croft?"
Dr. Ravensberg: "Miss Croft? Oh...Yeah, well... There was an... accident."
Journalist: "An accident?"
Dr. Ravensberg: "Yes, this is expedition was an archeologic success, but a human disaster, as we have to mourn the loss of the young Lara Croft, who has died in an accident during the expedition. She felt from a cliff, and she died, sadly. And as we were isolated in the desert, we had to bury her right there, but it is now imposible to find the body location. So, this was the heavy price we had to pay for this expedition, sadly.... Next question, please!"

Yes, such a big expedition always has a price, for sure...
It can be death of crew members, yes.
Or it can be a price set up before the expedition, when the sponsors want a bit more than the treasures of the lost tomb... Some kind of "special treasure", like that young girl in your team. Some of these treasures would be nice in a museum, some other would look great in a slave market...
And what a nice way to get rid of an embarrassing girl, while keeping all the glory for yourself?
Well played, Dr. Ravensberg!

As I needed a short break from my actual project, I decided to do a short scene, as usual.
And I found here that great series, from @BowiefanAU . So, I found inspiration for this tribute to a very nice series! Great job, friend! :D
https://artuntamed.com/index.php?media/lara-slave-16.21952/
https://artuntamed.com/index.php?media/lara-slave-19.22719/

Visit my Renderotica Store, and look at my first comics!

My discord server:
Amazing good Job friends!

Ah, Skyrim...
An endless land, full of adventures and dangers!
Skeletons, Draugrs, Dragons, Giants, and so many perils!

But to get the right equipment for your long adventure, an adventurer needs to earn gold.
And well, if you choose to steal these stuff, rather than paying for it, you may make the vendor pretty mad at you...
...And maybe he will hire bounty hunters to make you pay, one way or another...
And if you're really unlucky, or the vendor really furious, he will hire the best of them: Orcs.

After capturing their prey, Orcs like to have a good night, before delivering the package to the nearest prison.
That give them a lot of time to play with their prisoner, before letting local justice do the job...

This is a short tribute to Pamatronic's great mods for Skyrim, making me playing TES again!
Great stuff, friend!
Feel free to give him a hand!
https://www.patreon.com/Pamatronic/posts
https://www.loverslab.com/profile/297378-pamatronic/

Attachments

• Orkish Bounty Hunters - Alycia 004.jpg
    Orkish Bounty Hunters - Alycia 004.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 428
  • Orkish Bounty Hunters - Alycia 003.jpg
    Orkish Bounty Hunters - Alycia 003.jpg
    981.2 KB · Views: 426
  • Orkish Bounty Hunters - Alycia 002.jpg
    Orkish Bounty Hunters - Alycia 002.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 441
  • Orkish Bounty Hunters - Alycia 001.jpg
    Orkish Bounty Hunters - Alycia 001.jpg
    1,007.1 KB · Views: 440
  • Orkish Bounty Hunters - Alycia 005.jpg
    Orkish Bounty Hunters - Alycia 005.jpg
    900.2 KB · Views: 431
Ah, Skyrim...

But to get the right equipment for your long adventure, an adventurer needs to earn gold.
And well, if you choose to steal these stuff, rather than paying for it, you may make the vendor pretty mad at you...
And if you're really unlucky, or the vendor really furious, he will hire the best of them: Orcs.

After capturing their prey, Orcs like to have a good night, before delivering the package to the nearest prison.
That give them a lot of time to play with their prisoner, before letting local justice do the job...

This is a short tribute to Pamatronic's great mods for Skyrim, making me playing TES again!
Great stuff, friend!
Somebody should turn this into a game. . . Great stuff.

Ah, Skyrim...

Great stuff, friend!
Lovely work, always appreciate the cinematic approach to your work.

Back
Top Bottom