SkatingJesus's Classic BDSM Thread (Non-crux)

Your favorite BDSM torture level:

• Just light BDSM, bondage, a captured naked girl, but no wounds on her body!

Votes: 27 7.7%
  • Erotic and light wounds, whip marks is far enough. Dont ruin the girl's beauty!

Votes: 130 37.2%
  • Realism is the best, with bloody wounds, I don't care about erotism, I want brutality!

Votes: 157 45.0%
  • Blood! Blood everywhere! I want gore stuff!

Votes: 30 8.6%
  • Other (Tell me!)

Votes: 5 1.4%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Well yeah. Duh.

Pretty girls nailed naked to crosses are pretty much what this crux addict comes for. :devil:
and it's the same with blood, sweat, and tears!

only Sj would be better able to make comics the fear of crucifixion ... tears, fear in the face, prayers of mercy ... more sweat etc ...

but this is the basis ... maybe we will see the next crucifixion in andaroos chronicles ....

I personally look forward to going out as Sarah, ashley, and sonya-all want to see in the future on the cross .... without a plug ... I can not wait!

Your work is outstanding, consistent, as realistic as it needs to be, and gorgeous. I think you have the level of violence dialed in.

As for the vote, I think that “realistic” is often less bloody than imagined. The sort of injuries that have made me empathetically wince the most have rarely been more than a little surface bruising in terms of damage. I think a little trickle of blood from the nails is fine for a cross. It’s certainly better than no blood, while not as distractingly over the top as rivers of blood raining from the wrists. A little indent around the nail, and a slow oozing of darker blood do much more to subtly sell the depth and greviousness of the penetration than a splatter ever could.

Your work is outstanding, consistent, as realistic as it needs to be, and gorgeous. I think you have the level of violence dialed in.

As for the vote, I think that “realistic” is often less bloody than imagined. The sort of injuries that have made me empathetically wince the most have rarely been more than a little surface bruising in terms of damage. I think a little trickle of blood from the nails is fine for a cross. It’s certainly better than no blood, while not as distractingly over the top as rivers of blood raining from the wrists. A little indent around the nail, and a slow oozing of darker blood do much more to subtly sell the depth and greviousness of the penetration than a splatter ever could.

I couldn't agree moore. I think mp5 and SJ have it just right. Don't change! ;)

Thank you all, friends!:)

Feel free to use this thread to give me ideas, or advices for the future.
Sometimes, I feel like failing the link with my readers, and I'm not always sure to please them, when I choose to do a bit different stuff. I know that my hanging work had been enjoyed by a lot of people, but not by others.

And if ou think about a theme I never explored, tell me!

Attachments

• Morgane and Stephanie in Kartomga 001.jpg
    Morgane and Stephanie in Kartomga 001.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 999
  • Morgane and Stephanie in Kartomga 002.jpg
    Morgane and Stephanie in Kartomga 002.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 970
  • Morgane and Stephanie in Kartomga 004.jpg
    Morgane and Stephanie in Kartomga 004.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 1,001
Thank you all, friends!:)

Feel free to use this thread to give me ideas, or advices for the future.
Sometimes, I feel like failing the link with my readers, and I'm not always sure to please them, when I choose to do a bit different stuff. I know that my hanging work had been enjoyed by a lot of people, but not by others.

And if ou think about a theme I never explored, tell me!
it definitely Sj!
he will be the most wanted man on this forum!
thanks for your info buddy!

I agree - if we're thinking about consensual BDSM, most of us who go in for it ourselves
don't expect or want to get disfiguring, bloody wounds -
it can be tough, demanding, exciting without causing serious injuries.
And I don't get much pleasure from photos of BDSM that has gone too far in that direction.
Images of (e.g.) historical tortures, cruel games in the arena etc. can and should be realistic,
though even in those cases, massive bleeding isn't necessarily realistic
(probably is if you're being eaten by a lion, but not when you're being stretched on a rack) -
but that's a different category from BDSM.

I voted for light BDSM, captured naked girl, but no wounds on her body.

I like captured women being dominated by other women, being stripped naked, then strip searched, then bound.

Tickle torturing a captured naked woman is awesome, as is another woman spanking the captured naked woman.

Predicament bondage combined with orgasm denial also rocks, as does female bukkake, turning the captured naked woman into a pissmop and giving the captured naked woman an enema.

The "Irina - First Blood" series.
Not ended yet! :D

Attachments

• Irina - First Blood 001 Jeans version.jpg
    Irina - First Blood 001 Jeans version.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 917
  • Irina - First Blood 002.jpg
    Irina - First Blood 002.jpg
    1,022.3 KB · Views: 918
  • Irina - First Blood 003.jpg
    Irina - First Blood 003.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 913
  • Irina - First Blood 004.jpg
    Irina - First Blood 004.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 895
  • Irina - First Blood 005.jpg
    Irina - First Blood 005.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 887
Perhaps that I'll be yet out of topic but it seems to me that you're not speaking about BDSM there but about tortures ; these girls are tortured to avoid something or perhaps only to please to their tormentors .
I dont see any consensual BDSM but only some SM ( Sado Masochism ) ...
Just my thoughts ...

PS : I dont criticize the beauty of the pics : they are generally pleasant ...

Perhaps that I'll be yet out of topic but it seems to me that you're not speaking about BDSM there but about tortures ; these girls are tortured to avoid something or perhaps only to please to their tormentors .
Just my thoughts ...

I think what SJ excels in is depicting women in peril ... in peril of torture and death by execution.

Just my thoughts ...

It was just a way to post about everything but crux, that's all.

hello Sj .... please have an idea ... could you make a story about Jane of Ark in the future? .... with camille, barbaria, messaline, or camille and others ......
textures you got it .... and mainly nice dungeons and armor .... and girls ..
I just do not know if you could handle the burning ....
but we do not have to be historically true. crucifixion sounds better!

The last picture of the "Brooke's Revenge" series: Camille!

"Of course, Brooke is a true bitch, and yes, she deserves to be punished for what she did to all of you, girls.
But the little problem is that you forgot that Brooke was the Head Cheerleader, but not only...
She's obviously the most popular girl of the University, but she's the daughter of the richest man of the whole state.
So, guess what happens when a girl with so many guys who are ready to do anything for her in hope to bang her one day, and with an overprotective daddy with nearly infinite money, had been punished and beaten by her friends?
When this girl had been abused by two rednecks?

Well, that's pretty simple: Daddy is angry, and opens the "little whores" hunt season!

"Ah, Camille, the Head Cheerleader in second... And probably the one who hates Brooke the most!!
Did you really think nobody would know you dream to get Brooke's life? To be the Chief, the Boss, the One who decide for the other girls? Well, you wanted an army of people ready to love you, we will give it to you!
You want to be the most loved girl in town, right? The girl who is known as the local star? Well, why not giving a hand to the local Homeless Refuge? There is plenty of people there, who will need your help, and who will be happy to see you trying to give them the light in their life.
They will be grateful to see someone like you, devoted to them, body and soul. Well, Body, at least! I'm sure you will satisfy them, girl!"

Attachments

• Brooke Revenge - Camille 001.jpg
    Brooke Revenge - Camille 001.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 993
Back
Top Bottom