SkatingJesus's Classic BDSM Thread (Non-crux)

Your favorite BDSM torture level:

• Just light BDSM, bondage, a captured naked girl, but no wounds on her body!

Votes: 27 7.7%
  • Erotic and light wounds, whip marks is far enough. Dont ruin the girl's beauty!

Votes: 131 37.3%
  • Realism is the best, with bloody wounds, I don't care about erotism, I want brutality!

Votes: 157 44.7%
  • Blood! Blood everywhere! I want gore stuff!

Votes: 31 8.8%
  • Other (Tell me!)

Votes: 5 1.4%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
nails would be super Sj .... please do some picture with a nailed girl for eager rock fans ... thanks a lot of buddy ...

There are rumors, about an american female spy being executed in the next days in Kartomga...
But everybody knows that Kartomga likes do defy USA and Europa. What if this girl is innocent?
What if this execution is just made to show Kartomga doesn't fear America?
Cara O'Donnell's work is to reveal the truth about Kartomga's conspiration, but local intelligent services's one is to avoid that kind of leak...
So, nobody knows if Cara was really surprised to see policemen irrupting in her hotel room and arresting her, without giving her time to dress.
And as the new rumors say there will be two american girls to be excuted, nobody will ever know...

Again, this picture started as a test, and ended as a story! (This is a 1-picture story, not a full comics!)
Enjoy!
biggrin.gif

And Thanks again to Barb for the Kartomga!

Attachments

• Cara - Trapped Journalist in Kartomga 001.jpg
    Cara - Trapped Journalist in Kartomga 001.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,025
  • Sarah - Betrayed in Kartomga 001.jpg
    Sarah - Betrayed in Kartomga 001.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,030
Aaaah, Spring is back! After months of rain, snow, hurricanes, the Sun is back, finally!
And this is now the good time for garage sales! And what a better way to get rid of stuff you don't want anymore, but still working? To earn some money to pay for your future summer trip in Europa?
Or maybe a chance to find furniture, a TV for your kitchen, some old music albums, your childhood console, a new slave, or maybe a fishing rod for a good price?
Definitively, this is the best time of the year!

Attachments

• The spring Garage Sale 001.jpg
    The spring Garage Sale 001.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 828
Aaaah, Spring is back! After months of rain, snow, hurricanes, the Sun is back, finally!
And this is now the good time for garage sales! And what a better way to get rid of stuff you don't want anymore, but still working? To earn some money to pay for your future summer trip in Europa?
Or maybe a chance to find furniture, a TV for your kitchen, some old music albums, your childhood console, a new slave, or maybe a fishing rod for a good price?

Yikes, at only $9,000 I’m likely to go fast! What a bargain. Wonder who will buy me?

Do the slaves come with the ropes binding their wrists???

Back
Top Bottom