SkatingJesus's Classic BDSM Thread (Non-crux)

Your favorite BDSM torture level:

• Just light BDSM, bondage, a captured naked girl, but no wounds on her body!

Votes: 27 7.7%
  • Erotic and light wounds, whip marks is far enough. Dont ruin the girl's beauty!

Votes: 131 37.3%
  • Realism is the best, with bloody wounds, I don't care about erotism, I want brutality!

Votes: 157 44.7%
  • Blood! Blood everywhere! I want gore stuff!

Votes: 31 8.8%
  • Other (Tell me!)

Votes: 5 1.4%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
"This one, Captain?"
"Yes, open the cell, soldier."
*Schlang, Schlang...
"Wake up, woman!" A violent kick in the girl's belly made her scream in pain. "Soldiers, take her out!"
Strong arms grabbed the girl, and quickly lifted her. Her chained arms made any escape plan impossible.
"So, that's you, the filthy rebel, the infidel who refused to submit to our gods?"
The young girl stared at the captain, but stayed silent. She was focused on not showing her fear.
"Oh, don't try to look like what you're not, girl. I see that you're scared. I told you that you would regret your rebellion, because no one escape Gods's wrath against infidels!
Your gods let you down, woman! Because today is the day of your execution!

Attachments

• Sarah - The Execution Day 001.jpg
    Sarah - The Execution Day 001.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 806
"This one, Captain?"
*Schlang, Schlang...
"Wake up, woman!" A violent kick in the girl's belly made her scream in pain. "Soldiers, take her out!"
Strong arms grabbed the girl, and quickly lifted her. Her chained arms made any escape plan impossible.
"So, that's you, the filthy rebel, the infidel who refused to submit to our gods?"
The young girl stared at the captain, but stayed silent. She was focused on not showing her fear.
"Oh, don't try to look like what you're not, girl. I see that you're scared. I told you that you would regret your rebellion, because no one escape Gods's wrath against infidels!

Mmmmmmm ... a rebellious spirit... I can so relate to her!!!!

Great post, SJ

"This one, Captain?"
*Schlang, Schlang...
and it will be in andaroos Sj ??
the soldiers could be raped by the execution, and the veil as a trophy! and for the first time Sara could really cry out with pain and humiliation for the first time she would actually break her crucifixion ... by crucifying her sister ... or girlfriend ....
I am so excited!!!

Attachments

• sarah___last_minutes_before_the_crucifixion_001_by_skatingjesus-d9mmu5o.jpg
    sarah___last_minutes_before_the_crucifixion_001_by_skatingjesus-d9mmu5o.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 726
  • sarah_crucified_003_by_skatingjesus-d7lk1p0.jpg
    sarah_crucified_003_by_skatingjesus-d7lk1p0.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 799
"This one, Captain?"
*Schlang, Schlang...
This is one of my most favorites of yours as much as I.love as like my profile picture I'm currently using :) Same pose...thanks for doing n sharing <3

Hehehe, yes, same pose....Literally!:D
I used the same pose file, that I have updated, obviously.
I just forgot that I did that picture (the one you have now as profile)!:D
I really love it than other pics you did for me :)
In other pics face changed a bit n I became cuter n I feel a bit not me to them...... ;)

1544647247826.pngI especially like this one - one of my crux fantasies is that I'm made to pray before I'm crucified,
forgiving my Executioners and praying that they show me no mercy in punishing me for my crimes ...

Back
Top Bottom