SkatingJesus's Classic BDSM Thread (Non-crux)

Your favorite BDSM torture level:

• Just light BDSM, bondage, a captured naked girl, but no wounds on her body!

Votes: 27 7.7%
  • Erotic and light wounds, whip marks is far enough. Dont ruin the girl's beauty!

Votes: 130 37.2%
  • Realism is the best, with bloody wounds, I don't care about erotism, I want brutality!

Votes: 157 45.0%
  • Blood! Blood everywhere! I want gore stuff!

Votes: 30 8.6%
  • Other (Tell me!)

Votes: 5 1.4%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 653430I especially like this one - one of my crux fantasies is that I'm made to pray before I'm crucified,
forgiving my Executioners and praying that they show me no mercy in punishing me for my crimes ...
Arousing idea I feel too ! :eek:

"OK, guys, every check is good, time to begin the last testings... Start protocols A, B and C, please."
"Protocols A, B and C started and operationals, sir."
"Good, very good. Now, Start protocol D, and X1."
"Protocol D OK, Protocol X1 OK, sir."
A large screen in front of the operations officer turned on slowly, showing a greenish cursor, waiting for instructions.
"Yes, this is excellent, guys! Main computer is started, let's see if it answer correctly..."
The Chief started to type a few words on the main computer keyboard:
"Hi"
The whole operation room remained in silence, waiting for an answer. After a few seconds, two letters appeared on the screen:"Hi!"
"It works, guys! It works!... Ok, let's try to have a discussion, while doing the main tests... well... How...are...You?"
A few seconds later, the screen answered:"Fine. And you?"
"Do you know your name?"
"Yes, sir. I'm Skyblue"
"What are you?"
"I'm a computer. Humans have created me to control the whole defensive and offensive systems of United States of America, without the interaction of human feelings. I'm planned to solve international conflicts faster than humans, in order to increase chances of victory and to spare ressources."
"Damn, this is fantastic, it works great! This is a great day for America. No, for the whole Humanity! No more wars with hundred of casualties, no more orphans, we did a huge step today!", the Operations Chief said.
"Yes sir... But are you sure it's a good idea to give total controls of nuclear weapons to an autonomous computer, a machine?", one of the worried officiers asked.
"Don't worry, officer. Skyblue has control of our systems, but it's still under human supervision. It can't run by itself, it still need human approval for such an action like sending a nuclear bomb. If there is any problem, we just have to stop the program and turn off the computer. I'm telling you, it's a great step today! Well, it's time to stop the testings, we have to do the first report to the Secretary of State and generals. Officers, please stop protocols A,B,C,D and X1"
Every screen slowly turned off in front of the officers. Every screen but one.
"Well? What happens? Officer, stop protocol X1, I said" said the Operations Chief.
"... I did it, sir. I did it, but... it seems it takes more time than planned."
"More time? What do you mean? Stop the Protocol X1, now, officer!"
Suddenly, a few words appeared on the last computer:"I'm afraid you can't."

My first work since my come-back!
I don't know if I could do a whole comics about it, but I think you have guessed where I took my inspiration for that one!
biggrin.gif

Attachments

• Rise of the Machines, 2029 A.D. - Sarah 001.jpg
    Rise of the Machines, 2029 A.D. - Sarah 001.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,253
"Hey, granpa!"
"Oh, that my brave Công Tâm! Haha, how are you, little friend?"
"Granpa, I found this picture in a book you gave to me. Who is this lady?"
"Oh this... That's old stuff, my little flower. That was during the War..."
"You did the war, Granpa?"
"Hahaha... Yes, son. I did the war, and I kicked a lot of american asses!"
"You killed people, granpa?"
"Well... Yes, Công Tâm. I had to. A lot. For the sake of our country."
"So, we are free now, thanks to you?"
"Yes, I think we are free, thanks to our courage and our determination. Our land would have been Hell on Earth if these american pigs had won that war. But we had resisted to that imperialist invasion. And I would do it again, if needed!"
"Oh, my granpa, you're a hero!"
"Hahaha. Maybe, son. But Vietnam is full of heroes who defended proudly these lands. I wasn't alone."
"And that woman, grandpa? What happen to her?"
"That girl? Well... Her and her friend were fighter pilots, and we had shot them with our canons. They crashed into the jungle, and we found them. Wounded, but alive, both of them."
"And you cured them, granpa?"
"Cured... Hum, let's say that the best way to cure these american demons is to use a rope around their neck, son! Hahaha, good old times!"

You know that one of my biggest fantasies is the female prisoner of war, so enjoy this picture of Hailey and Sarah into troubles...Again!
Sadly, it's not a teaser of a full POW-comics, but maybe one day... Enjoy!

Attachments

• Hailey - M-I-A in Vietnam, 1967.jpg
    Hailey - M-I-A in Vietnam, 1967.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 1,118

Attachments

• 2019_fantasy_contest___mermaid_fishing_001_by_skatingjesus_dd75496-fullview.jpg
    2019_fantasy_contest___mermaid_fishing_001_by_skatingjesus_dd75496-fullview.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 708
  • ghorrokar_s_lair_101_by_skatingjesus_dd8iet2-fullview.jpg
    ghorrokar_s_lair_101_by_skatingjesus_dd8iet2-fullview.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 647
  • ghorrokar_s_lair_149_by_skatingjesus_dd9gp0m-fullview.jpg
    ghorrokar_s_lair_149_by_skatingjesus_dd9gp0m-fullview.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 648
  • ghorrokar_s_lair_162_by_skatingjesus_dd9guo5-fullview.jpg
    ghorrokar_s_lair_162_by_skatingjesus_dd9guo5-fullview.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 659
  • ghorrokar_s_lair_179_by_skatingjesus_dd9wx3k-fullview.jpg
    ghorrokar_s_lair_179_by_skatingjesus_dd9wx3k-fullview.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 708
Damn, my friends, these last days had been pretty rough!
What a heatwave, seriously! More than 40 to 45°C in Europa, truly very hot, especially for the month of June!
Our Garmhaztan hadn't been spared, with 44°C in Kalyoska City, in the north of the country, and a lot of events had been cancelled to prevent incidents.

But thanks gods, the main event of the month of June in Garmhaztan is still there! No cancellation, the 59th Garmhaztan International Slave Market is still opened!
Because in Garmhaztan, we always take care of our dear visitors, with lunches, free drinks and air-conditioned halls of the biggest event of the year in the country.
It's not an angry sun and a few degrees which would take down the biggest Slave Market of the whole world, and we can't let you, dear visitors, to have to wait for the Kartomga Slave Market at the end of the year, November is too far away from now!

Inspired by 's work:

Another great work, old friend!
wink.gif

Attachments

• 59th Garmhaztan International Slave Market - Sarah 001.jpg
    59th Garmhaztan International Slave Market - Sarah 001.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 816
What a heatwave, seriously! More than 40 to 45°C in Europa, truly very hot, especially for the month of June!
Our Garmhaztan hadn't been spared, with 44°C in Kalyoska City, in the north of the country, and a lot of events had been cancelled to prevent incidents.

But thanks gods, the main event of the month of June in Garmhaztan is still there! No cancellation, the 59th Garmhaztan International Slave Market is still opened!
Because in Garmhaztan, we always take care of our dear visitors, with lunches, free drinks and air-conditioned halls of the biggest event of the year in the country.
It's not an angry sun and a few degrees which would take down the biggest Slave Market of the whole world, and we can't let you, dear visitors, to have to wait for the Kartomga Slave Market at the end of the year, November is too far away from now!

Inspired by 's work:

wink.gif
Wonderful to hear the show must go on! But I do worry that those slaves look so glum. Don't they realize the honor and privilege of being offered and sold in such a world-renowned event. They should be smiling and thankful for their fate! Oh well. As it is so often with slaves: "the beatings will continue until the morale improves!"

Inspired by 's work:

wink.gif
how much does the number 91 cost?
I buy immediately!
I offer $ 1000000!

luxus SJ!

:eek:wow ... Sj this takes some time this year ... it's his record :D... I'm looking forward to the next andaroos ... but somehow I do not believe it will be this year if any ...:(

if Sj does something really incredibly good, then they are expressions of terror and horror in my face ... I just miss those tears..not all the girls are super hero who never cry!
I hope not please SJ to show it at the next crucifixion - crucifixion Inge - that her execution, her tears and facial expressions were just amazing! I'm looking forward to begging Sarah or Ashley!

Attachments

• ghorrokar_s_lair_179_by_skatingjesus_dd9wx3k-fullview.jpg
    ghorrokar_s_lair_179_by_skatingjesus_dd9wx3k-fullview.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 617
  • 1.png
    1.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 587
  • Bez názvu.png
    Bez názvu.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 691
So after a long time Sj told us something

Thank you again for your great work, buddy!

Sorry for being late, again, and for not uploading stuff for weeks.
As you know, I'm currently finishing Andaroos 16, and I had a huge shitload of problems to do this chapter.
But I get it can be released in one week or two. Stay tuned!

A short series I did for my friends from ElectricCity studios! :)

Attachments

• Tribute to ElectricCity - Emilia Vega 001.jpg
    Tribute to ElectricCity - Emilia Vega 001.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 540
  • Tribute to ElectricCity - Emilia Vega 002.jpg
    Tribute to ElectricCity - Emilia Vega 002.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 567
  • Tribute to ElectricCity - Emilia Vega 003.jpg
    Tribute to ElectricCity - Emilia Vega 003.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 578
  • Tribute to ElectricCity - Emilia Vega 004.jpg
    Tribute to ElectricCity - Emilia Vega 004.jpg