SkatingJesus's Classic BDSM Thread (Non-crux)

Your favorite BDSM torture level:

• Just light BDSM, bondage, a captured naked girl, but no wounds on her body!

Votes: 27 7.7%
  • Erotic and light wounds, whip marks is far enough. Dont ruin the girl's beauty!

Votes: 130 37.2%
  • Realism is the best, with bloody wounds, I don't care about erotism, I want brutality!

Votes: 157 45.0%
  • Blood! Blood everywhere! I want gore stuff!

Votes: 30 8.6%
  • Other (Tell me!)

Votes: 5 1.4%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
I had to choose "Other" because I don't care too much about gore or excessive pain but still want brutal realism when it comes to such fantasies.

To elaborate, I want it to be brutaly realistic in a sense that the abuse involved would meant to break and destory her, instead of erotically teasing her in a playful manner, for example.

But if something must be broken and destroyed, I'd much prefer it'd be her mind rather than her body.

By "breaking or destroying her mind", I don't mean making her insane or lose her ability to judge. Rather, I'd want to see her shed all her previous pride and sense of being an independent woman, so that she can instantly throw herself on all fours to grovel at her tormentor's feet at a snap of his fingers, for instance.

As such, inflicting such kinds of abuse to systematically deprive a female victim of all sense of human dignity to make her willing to degrade herself in such a way she still feels deeply humiliating is the best kind of BDSM torture for me.

love your work since forever!

@SkatingJesus I figured I’d ask you this here, since this is my main hangout, what do you think about the recent wave of hanging related bans on Deviant Art? Pretty much all aspixiation art is off of the site now; from big accounts as well, people that has been in DA for a while. Are you worried that there might be a similar crackdown on crux or similar extreme bdsm fantasies?

@SkatingJesus I figured I’d ask you this here, since this is my main hangout, what do you think about the recent wave of hanging related bans on Deviant Art? ...
I have been wondering what was happening over there: so many deactivated accounts. If there's a new place where the true deviants are migrating to, I would gladly look there and ignore deviantart. It's been a miserable user experience since their Eclipse "upgrade".

@SkatingJesus I figured I’d ask you this here, since this is my main hangout, what do you think about the recent wave of hanging related bans on Deviant Art? Pretty much all aspixiation art is off of the site now; from big accounts as well, people that has been in DA for a while. Are you worried that there might be a similar crackdown on crux or similar extreme bdsm fantasies?

Well, for now, I guess that the fact I didn't post anything for weeks made me unnoticed by these "witch hunters".
I didn't get any notice of a picture being removed, but I know that a lot of artists had been banned, mainly for hanging pictures.
So, for now, nothing changed for me, I'm still there.

But I see that hardcore artists like LCJVRSS is still there, so, I don't know what is the official rule which made them being kicked out or not.

So, I'm still there, and if I have to be eliminated on DA, I guess I will find another way to post new stuff. Maybe here on CF, don't you think? :D

Let me say a few words about torture/bdsm in comics:

I appreciate bdsm oriented in stories and comics in a fantasy environment, particularly set in ancient times.

I am into whipping and light “torture” in real life but necessarily related in a sexual environment.

So for me whipping and light torture are a part of the sexual game with a woman.

The ideal set for a story is a fantasy past in some age and some kingdom, like the fantastic kingdom of Erwin Howard in Conan the Barbarian.

Let me say now what I don't like: stories set in a real modern environment like real dictatorships that have existed in recent history, for example military juntas in South America.

Those stories make me nervous, because I transfer unconsciously an event that should be relevancy of sex, into politics and civil war environment, in which you have to hold guns and bombs and kill as many antagonists as you can possibly before they kill you, exactly like a very few years ago in Syria, Kurdistan and Iraq.

I don't want to contest the art, for Christ's sake, just explain I read and watch sex bdsm oriented stories with a lot of whipping and light torture set in a fantasy past world environment, and not in a modern dictatorship.

Practically, the past fantasy world arouses my sex drive, modern political dicatorships make me feel anguish and so inhibit my sexuality.

The fantasy past calls sex and entertainment, modern times call weapons and death.

In my humble opinion.

(Perhaps I know what you may think: I am pessimist about future. If you think so about me, you're right).

honestly many such quality artists as Sj, who can make such a wonderful and exciting comic, such as andaroos or others, there are not many ...

most artists have already wrapped it up, they have been canceled, they have been forced by a woman, etc., or as a quoom, hasturan, they have already stabbed themselves ... and from the quoom website they have made a dump of real shit on the internet and prevented downloading images ...

for me, Sj is one of the best artists I know, yes it takes him half a year to publish something, but the result is damn worth it! thanks Sj!

I guess enhjorning go to pixiv ? But his pixiv mainly are his old work
And the VoD and its replacement "Lotte secret" are dead now.....

Yes! ... enhjorning and LCFRVSJSS are active on pixiv! And both publish their pictures and series there!

Check again. I’m sorry, but he’s just been banned.

Oh shit. For now, I have not threats, but well, what can I do? If I remove all my BDSM stuff, that won't leave a lot of stuff on my gallery!:D
I will wait, and so, let's see what happens...

I will keep an eye on pixiv, maybe that could be a future spot in the future.
Renderotica is not very ergonomic to built a nice page like on DA.
I will keep that as a possible option for the future.

Let me say a few words about torture/bdsm in comics:

I appreciate bdsm oriented in stories and comics in a fantasy environment, particularly set in ancient times.

I am into whipping and light “torture” in real life but necessarily related in a sexual environment.

So for me whipping and light torture are a part of the sexual game with a woman.

The ideal set for a story is a fantasy past in some age and some kingdom, like the fantastic kingdom of Erwin Howard in Conan the Barbarian.

Let me say now what I don't like: stories set in a real modern environment like real dictatorships that have existed in recent history, for example military juntas in South America.

Those stories make me nervous, because I transfer unconsciously an event that should be relevancy of sex, into politics and civil war environment, in which you have to hold guns and bombs and kill as many antagonists as you can possibly before they kill you, exactly like a very few years ago in Syria, Kurdistan and Iraq.

I don't want to contest the art, for Christ's sake, just explain I read and watch sex bdsm oriented stories with a lot of whipping and light torture set in a fantasy past world environment, and not in a modern dictatorship.

Practically, the past fantasy world arouses my sex drive, modern political dicatorships make me feel anguish and so inhibit my sexuality.

The fantasy past calls sex and entertainment, modern times call weapons and death.

In my humble opinion.

(Perhaps I know what you may think: I am pessimist about future. If you think so about me, you're right).

I understand your point of view, and obviously, I'm not happy when I read real war stories about torture of civilians.
I keep it as just a sexual fantasy, like it could be with onld "nazisploitation" movies, during the 1970's.

I like to create stories from every possible era, and what you said make me think that you could enjoy the Andaroos series, but I would understand if you says that the Kartomga comics doesn't fit your tastes.

It's pretty obvious that I would condamn every real attack on civilians, from every period.

Back
Top Bottom