SkatingJesus's Classic BDSM Thread (Non-crux)

Your favorite BDSM torture level:

• Just light BDSM, bondage, a captured naked girl, but no wounds on her body!

Votes: 27 7.7%
  • Erotic and light wounds, whip marks is far enough. Dont ruin the girl's beauty!

Votes: 130 37.2%
  • Realism is the best, with bloody wounds, I don't care about erotism, I want brutality!

Votes: 157 45.0%
  • Blood! Blood everywhere! I want gore stuff!

Votes: 30 8.6%
  • Other (Tell me!)

Votes: 5 1.4%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
I understand your point of view, and obviously, I'm not happy when I read real war stories about torture of civilians.
I keep it as just a sexual fantasy, like it could be with onld "nazisploitation" movies, during the 1970's.

I like to create stories from every possible era, and what you said make me think that you could enjoy the Andaroos series, but I would understand if you says that the Kartomga comics doesn't fit your tastes.

It's pretty obvious that I would condamn every real attack on civilians, from every period.

I've actually written letters for groups like Amnesty International to warn governments that other countries are aware when they've taken political prisoners or committed atrocities. I think it's important to recognize that there's a difference between fantasy and reality, and that fantasies do not necessarily change or trivialize reality.

...Speaking of such things (not to put undue pressure), do you have any idea when we might be favored with another chapter of Andaroos?

If he was terminated for this kind of work
View attachment 905512
it was a good decision. I does not have an account an DA because of wix
DuckDuckGo answered on my request with this pic

You know what? No. You are wrong.

It’s not a “good decision”. He was a great artist. AndI am loathe to let you hold up one flaying picture as an example of his work. He did so much more than that. So many pieces that set just plain good artistically, before we even consider them from the perspective of our kink. There was a melancholy to his images, their slow and silent sadness, that was more than the sum of its parts. He had some of the most popular images on deviantart, images you had undoubtedly seen.

THIS was his work. It was not a gore fest, it was not nothing but nudity. And he was banned without warning to purge the site to make it advertisement friendly. If you think that’s a good thing, if you think that’s not an artist getting fuckedhosed by some soulless corporations; I don’t know what to say to you.

Attachments

• 1DE4D9ED-E6AB-4818-A497-3C16E1388D94.jpeg
    1DE4D9ED-E6AB-4818-A497-3C16E1388D94.jpeg
    77.7 KB · Views: 617
  • EE311E3F-1ABE-40F9-8E1C-E15C8271764E.jpeg
    EE311E3F-1ABE-40F9-8E1C-E15C8271764E.jpeg
    690.1 KB · Views: 529
  • AD252C05-59B3-46B7-81C2-CF0798ED3CA1.jpeg
    AD252C05-59B3-46B7-81C2-CF0798ED3CA1.jpeg
    83.6 KB · Views: 504
  • DBAFE480-E273-443B-A3B6-B4129D83ABDC.jpeg
    DBAFE480-E273-443B-A3B6-B4129D83ABDC.jpeg
    53 KB · Views: 505
  • 6FE540DA-6009-4B84-87CE-DEF5718BD890.jpeg
    6FE540DA-6009-4B84-87CE-DEF5718BD890.jpeg
    71.7 KB · Views: 532
  • BE222DD4-D480-42FC-BD47-113835243446.jpeg
    BE222DD4-D480-42FC-BD47-113835243446.jpeg
    144.8 KB · Views: 553
  • B4F8F7D0-2007-4CAF-883D-458CAD2083AF.jpeg
    B4F8F7D0-2007-4CAF-883D-458CAD2083AF.jpeg
    54.4 KB · Views: 735
I don’t know what to say to you.
I did not see all his works. And I don't know all the circumstances. Deviantart is closed for me.
I typed his name in the search line and shared the result. That's all.
This image seemed to me completely disturbing. Death threat is not a melancholy. Three hanging dead bodies are not the melancholy. Men or women, it does not matter.
According the last image you mentioned i'm right.

@Ophief

You are on cruxforums complaining about images of pretty girls executed.

How about you go to Manhattan and complain about the buildings being too tall? You’d accomplish just as much.

I won’t crowd out SkatingJesus any further with this inane discussion. You are welcome to pm me.

I just found this discussion after noticing that SkatingJesus' account on DA has been removed. So this dreaded scenario has become reality now! It is really a shame that DA doesn't care to loose all that good artists. After the end of VoD, and the premature demise of LsF, the witch hunt on DA is another heavy blow for our community. And considering the requirement of blurring "certain areas", in my opinion Pixiv is not really an equivalent alternative.

@SkatingJesus : what are your future plans now? I would really miss your superb works of crucifixion, and apart from those fully-pledged storylines on Renderotica, you probably would still want to put some of your ideas into single images or short-series as well, right?

Well , for now, I can just say that I have a suscribestar account that is still opened (I don't know why), and an artuntamed account, a place where I will be able to post "gentle" stuff.
For crux and others, well... I don't know? :D

I guess I wil do some short stories for members of my suscribestar page, if that opens one day, but I can't tell more.

Well , for now, I can just say that I have a suscribestar account that is still opened (I don't know why), and an artuntamed account, a place where I will be able to post "gentle" stuff.
For crux and others, well... I don't know? :D

I guess I wil do some short stories for members of my suscribestar page, if that opens one day, but I can't tell more.
please send us the SJ address of your future site, thanks!

It was a matter of time until they would go after me.
I thought I had been spared by the wave of "Good-thinking" slowly killing a nice place to show my work.

I saw friends being eliminated, one after another...
But today, it's my turn...

View attachment 914661

It's all for a good cause. We can't have people objectifying women' body, it's the basic tenet of the 3rd wave feminism. Next they will try to dox you and get you fired. Stay private, mon ami, use a VPN, don't leak any personal information online. Not that easy if you try to run a subscription based business, I know.

I had posted this in the GIMP forum, re what is going on in DA and responding to the message Artur-AE got from the DA administration, part of which I reproduce.

"Artur-AE,

A member of DeviantArt staff has indefinitely banned your account. As this is an indefinite ban, it will not expire.
The administrator also added the following comment: Submission of fantasy or fetish based themes which are considered to be nonconsensual, unsafe, illegal, or otherwise objectionable"

Artur et al,

First, if it is fantasy it is not being proposed as a real possibility. Such bans are just the result of dull minds that cannot distinguish between fiction and reality. The same type of person that thinks that the actor who plays Judas or the actress who plays Salome are really Judas or Salome, and should be harassed or stoned on the street.

Second, based on the criteria they propose, there should also be a push to ban a large quantity of Christian iconography. I cannot conceive, for ex., of crucifixion or martyrdom scenes as being consensual, safe, or unobjectionable. The only thing they certainly were was legal. You would also have to ban film and literature presenting interrogation or torture scenes, among other non-consensual activities, as part of the story. Someday even Bugs Bunny, the Roadrunner and Willy Coyote will also be banned. There will be nothing to see then, and a great boredom will rule.

The obtuse rule, I guess, and our proclivities are on the losing end.

I also wrote that if you stick to "community values or standards" you cease being deviant; so they should probably look for another name such as Common Anodyne Art

It was a matter of time until they would go after me.
I thought I had been spared by the wave of "Good-thinking" slowly killing a nice place to show my work.

I saw friends being eliminated, one after another...
But today, it's my turn...

View attachment 914661
It's a pity that your amazing work will not be seen by people outside the cruxforum ...
really amazing work Sj I'm looking forward to your new booths and new comics!

it's a pity that deviantart can't be avenged of blocking and deleting the accounts!
if I were a hacker I would deviantart block!
and let them shit!

I'm going to be another who goes "Other, because my taste varies".

Bloody and painful are fun sometimes, while other times unharmed but restrained is fine.

Back
Top Bottom