Skatingjesus's Comics Store

Would you buy a full Crux story?

• Yes, absolutely! I would like to see the full story, before and after, even for 10$.

Votes: 260 73.7%
  • No, your free pictures are good enough for me.

Votes: 92 26.1%
  • No, your work sucks, and I don't even look at it, because I have no taste.

Votes: 1 0.3%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
I think one of the danarios sisters will really enjoy the cross...but which one?? i bet on sarah..

but somehow Sarah's dreams about the crucifixion come true, and only Ashley remains, and according to the dream, Sarah will have something to do with Ashley's crucifixion...

Hurry up Sj, with the next part!! please!!

I think one of the danarios sisters will really enjoy the cross...but which one?? i bet on sarah..

but somehow Sarah's dreams about the crucifixion come true, and only Ashley remains, and according to the dream, Sarah will have something to do with Ashley's crucifixion...

Hurry up Sj, with the next part!! please!!
In Sarah’s nightmare dream while she was imprisoned naked in the dungeons of Kal Duah, seven women were crucified: Sofia, Ellie, Riley (the girl on the boat), Natasha, Erja, Sonya and Ashley. In “real life” only Ashely and Ellie were not crucified so far in The Andaroos Chronicles. Ellie was freed by a reluctant King Vanerys III at the end of Chapter 3 and given to Sarah, so I assume Ellie made it back to Nycaria safely.

I assume King Vanerys’ plan is to conquer Nycaria, bring its queen back in chains to Andaroos where he probably will torture her and Ashley in the arena and then crucify both women on Traitors Hill.

Attachments

• Ellie Chapter 13 Page 62.jpg
    Ellie Chapter 13 Page 62.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 811
Back
Top Bottom