Skatingjesus's Comics Store

Would you buy a full Crux story?

• Yes, absolutely! I would like to see the full story, before and after, even for 10$.

Votes: 260 73.7%
  • No, your free pictures are good enough for me.

Votes: 92 26.1%
  • No, your work sucks, and I don't even look at it, because I have no taste.

Votes: 1 0.3%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
I keep wondering about Harkan... Does he have a bit of a "thing" for Ashley? He reacted strongly in Chapter 6, frame 523, when Lattos was assaulting her, and then with deadly force Chapter 15 when she was being assaulted again by Lattos (around frame 913). And now, in Ch. 18, Harkam looks positively dyspeptic when Ashley is being manhandled by Vanerys (frame 153). On the other hand, he doesn't seem to react one way or another to Ashley being whipped immediately thereafter. Of course, around King Vanerys, one must keep one's emotions in check every moment.

I keep wondering about Harkan... Does he have a bit of a "thing" for Ashley? He reacted strongly in Chapter 6, frame 523, when Lattos was assaulting her, and then with deadly force Chapter 15 when she was being assaulted again by Lattos (around frame 913). And now, in Ch. 18, Harkam looks positively dyspeptic when Ashley is being manhandled by Vanerys (frame 153). On the other hand, he doesn't seem to react one way or another to Ashley being whipped immediately thereafter. Of course, around King Vanerys, one must keep one's emotions in check every moment.
Hehehe... :D

I think that probably it will be closer end of the year... In 2018 we had 3 chapters, in 2019- 2, in 2020 -1, in 2021 probably again 2 :) On discord SJ in november said that he made scenes that will be seen in chapter 19, but must to do one more scene for this part and it will be big surprise.
if there is an execution of Ashley that Sonya can't stop, then Sj applaud while standing!

SJ is apparently too occupied or too modest to mention, but he has a new comic up on Renderotica. It's not Andaroos, but I enjoyed it:

I just purchased and viewed. Another fine job by SJ. Now I can't wait for the next AC!

Back
Top Bottom