Skatingjesus's Comics Store

Would you buy a full Crux story?

• Yes, absolutely! I would like to see the full story, before and after, even for 10$.

Votes: 260 73.7%
  • No, your free pictures are good enough for me.

Votes: 92 26.1%
  • No, your work sucks, and I don't even look at it, because I have no taste.

Votes: 1 0.3%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Finally, Andaroos Chronicles - Chapter 19 IS ONLINE!!

In a world ruled by young but tyrannical King Vanerys III, life is hard to endure, especially for women...

After escaping for Kal Duah City, Princess Sherinameth is looking for Sarah, hoping that the nycarian ambassador, and most wanted girl on whole world, had escaped unhurt as well. She encounter a traveler, who maybe happy to give her some help...Or not.

Meanwhile, after the end of the riots in Kal Duah, Andaroos soldiers punish the last resistance fighters, sending a message to anyone who still wants to defy King Vanerys...

Including:
-Body dragging, for limp lovers!
-Cannibalism (just a little bit!).
-Beating and Whipping
-Long Crux scene, the longest ever!
-Sex Scene, various positions, including forced oral.

Number of pages: 1459
Quality: HQ
Format: PDF
Required Program: Adobe Acrobat reader, or any other similar program that reads PDF files

CHECK HERE:
Please, don't forget to rate it!!

Attachments

• Andaroos 19 - Page 123r.jpg
    Andaroos 19 - Page 123r.jpg
    238.1 KB · Views: 1,058
  • Andaroos 19 - Page 229r.jpg
    Andaroos 19 - Page 229r.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 1,026
  • Andaroos 19 - Page 451r.jpg
    Andaroos 19 - Page 451r.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 1,076
  • Andaroos 19 - Page 743r.jpg
    Andaroos 19 - Page 743r.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 1,100
  • Andaroos 19 - Page 770r.jpg
    Andaroos 19 - Page 770r.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 990
  • Andaroos 19 - Page 845r.jpg
    Andaroos 19 - Page 845r.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 1,005
  • Andaroos 19 - Page 984r.jpg
    Andaroos 19 - Page 984r.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 1,117
  • Andaroos 19 - Page 1055r.jpg
    Andaroos 19 - Page 1055r.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 1,167
  • Andaroos 19 - Page 1354r.jpg
    Andaroos 19 - Page 1354r.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 1,140
I just bought it
BTW the one crucified in 746, is that Camille in the Fall?
I am glad that you remember my old post on crucify a character of her or like her
Sadly, she's not.
That's Valerie, who was the slave who fainted while cleaning Kalorah's palace with Marion, in Chapter 16.
But I agree, they look like each other a lot!
Maybe Camille wil be part of the future of the Andaroos series!

Sadly, she's not.
That's Valerie, who was the slave who fainted while cleaning Kalorah's palace with Marion, in Chapter 16.
But I agree, they look like each other a lot!
Maybe Camille wil be part of the future of the Andaroos series!
yes, it's hard to remember all the girls ... and i liked them all! but it fascinates me how perfect these girls are and what perfect renders you have! yep that's why I've loved your work for x years! now also as a 3d artist.

Just noticed that Renderotica no longer accepts PayPal transfers ("manual payment" option removed), so I drop #19 and following editions. Although a frequent traveller (140 flights per year and such) I pay all my hotels and flights w/o credit cards in these days. World is changing, life is a dynamic process ;)

Just noticed that Renderotica no longer accepts PayPal transfers ("manual payment" option removed), so I drop #19 and following editions. Although a frequent traveller (140 flights per year and such) I pay all my hotels and flights w/o credit cards in these days. World is changing, life is a dynamic process ;)
Actually you can still get it with PayPal.. you need to buy a gift certificate and gift it to yourself. You can pay for those with PayPal. Then you immediatly get a code sent to your email, you redeem this at the site for store credit and use that to instantly get access to download what ever you buy.

HEY SJ! You need to raise your prices!!
So good it makes me giggle!
What an interest for an abused, recovering Catholic male?! (No offense to devout Catholics intended.)
It’s just a wildly kinky pleasure for me to come out of all the angst… Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom