Skatingjesus's Comics Store

Would you buy a full Crux story?

• Yes, absolutely! I would like to see the full story, before and after, even for 10$.

Votes: 264 73.5%
  • No, your free pictures are good enough for me.

Votes: 94 26.2%
  • No, your work sucks, and I don't even look at it, because I have no taste.

Votes: 1 0.3%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com

Attachments

• Promo 800 Andaroos 3.jpg
    Promo 800 Andaroos 3.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 1,590
  • Erja Warrior 224.jpg
    Erja Warrior 224.jpg
    296 KB · Views: 1,793
  • Erja Warrior 278.jpg
    Erja Warrior 278.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 1,772
  • Erja Warrior 154.jpg
    Erja Warrior 154.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 1,893
Some useful infos for the future:
In these days, I'm working on (and finishing) my new comics, and I'm happy to say that I am faster than planned.

Which means that, after this future new comics (If you like Fallout and post-apocalyptic stories, you will enjoy it!), I decided to work on... Andaroos Chronicles - Chapter 4.
And if everything goes as planned for our heroines, there will be a crux scene in it!

I spent a lot of time this week-end on my next comics, and this is now official: there will be a crux scene in it, about 50 pages!

I try to work a bit faster, as I'm quite late, but I thinkk it will be possibile to release it in 3 weeks.
For now, I created about 280 images, and so, 50 about crux.

More news in the future!

I spent a lot of time this week-end on my next comics, and this is now official: there will be a crux scene in it, about 50 pages!

I try to work a bit faster, as I'm quite late, but I thinkk it will be possibile to release it in 3 weeks.
For now, I created about 280 images, and so, 50 about crux.

More news in the future!

I'm not quite in the 21st century yet, I'd prefer to have them on a CD and sent to me in the post so I can read it on a big telly screen. But I suspect the cost of producing CDs for old fashioned folk like me is prohibitive.
And yes my PC is steam powered!

Finally, it's here:
ANDAROOS CHRONICLES - CHAPTER 4 is ONLINE!!!!

Sorry for the late release, and sorry for not being there more often, I hope you all will pardon me with the new chapter of my crux series! Because in this one, there is a 50 pictures crux scene, with....two guests stars in it!
Hope you will like it!

http://www.renderotica.com/store/sku/54593_Andaroos-Chronicles-Chapter-4

Andaroos 4 - 035.jpg Andaroos 4 - 145.jpg Andaroos 4 - 204.jpg Andaroos 4 - 304.jpg Andaroos 4 - 315.jpg Andaroos4Promo 800.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
365215-8b19c5afe6d8cdc04390bd33aa49318f.jpg
View attachment 365217

A wonderful series, this is my favourite, those eyes, those faces,
so expressive! Brilliant, SJ

Back
Top Bottom