Skatingjesus's Comics Store

Would you buy a full Crux story?

• Yes, absolutely! I would like to see the full story, before and after, even for 10$.

Votes: 260 73.7%
  • No, your free pictures are good enough for me.

Votes: 92 26.1%
  • No, your work sucks, and I don't even look at it, because I have no taste.

Votes: 1 0.3%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com

SkatingJesus

King of the Crux Hill
Hi all!

Hope you won't mind if I do some advert for my Comics store, but for those who would be interested, I just released last week my new Peril Comics, "Interstate 261". It's the story of a girl, abducted after her car broke down, and tortured by a man...who already knew her. I won't spoil the rest of the story!

http://www.renderotica.com/store/by-vendor/659

So, I hope some of you will have a look there!

My wife and me have a "deal": if these sex comics can help us to earn money, OK, I can continue. For now, the things work very well, but I hope I will have time enough to do, someday, a full texted Crucifixion story!

Thanks a lot for your help!

Attachments

• Sapphirecarre800b.jpg
    Sapphirecarre800b.jpg
    235.3 KB · Views: 1,779
  • Interstate261Carre800a.jpg
    Interstate261Carre800a.jpg
    276.9 KB · Views: 1,981
Firstly your wife has her head screwed on! I see there are 20 pages in a comic so if they are illustrated to your usual high standard then they are on offer at a reasonable price. People should remember that if they don't support artists like yourself and of course ImageMaker then free sites like this one simply would not exist.
If you ever need free proof reading you only have to ask. Hope you and yours had a good Xmas.

I always knew that there had to be more ... but ........... it's not a bad thing. ;)

Hi all!

Hope you won't mind if I do some advert for my Comics store, but for those who would be interested, I just released last week my new Peril Comics, "Interstate 261". It's the story of a girl, abducted after her car broke down, and tortured by a man...who already knew her. I won't spoil the rest of the story!

So, I hope some of you will have a look there!

My wife and me have a "deal": if these sex comics can help us to earn money, OK, I can continue. For now, the things work very well, but I hope I will have time enough to do, someday, a full texted Crucifixion story!

Thanks a lot for your help!
I would be very interested in a crux comic SkatingJesus. I plan on purchasing both comics. Your art is just fantastic, and I am a big 3D comic fan.

Last edited:
I think a lot of people here would purchase a crux comics. If there would be a whole comics, full of SJ pictures, presenting whole process of crucifixion - carrying the cross, nailing, agony - I would pay any price to get it.
I don't think you are alone in that Eumenes although any price may be a little exaggeration. Nevertheless I suspect that there is a fair sized market out there for a "comic" of say 50-80 pages which were illustrated and well documented along the lines of the Crucifiction series. The big advantage that SJ has is that he doesn't have to rely on real models or backgrounds, only his imagination and skill. It would be a huge project needing some market research beforehand to see what potential customers want. You have perhaps started the ball rolling so....what style and size of comic would you like to see?

I hope you will bring a complete crucifixion with wipping, carry the cross, nailing, suffering at the cross and death at the cross. But what is the most interesting question? Which Girl will be selected. Perheps do you have a idea or someone in the net have a special wish.

I hope you will bring a complete crucifixion with wipping, carry the cross, nailing, suffering at the cross and death at the cross. But what is the most interesting question? Which Girl will be selected. Perheps do you have a idea or someone in the net have a special wish.
Perhaps it may be useful to SJ if he posted images of possible models and asked for people to comment/vote.

I would definitely be interested in seeing/buying a comic - and as I've mentioned before, I'd be interested in commissioning you to illustrate a story of mine. I think your work is sensational.

Has anybody bought any comics from Renderotica before? I wish they gave a little more detail. I'm far more interested in the punishment/torture side than the more overt erotica. Any recommendations?

Skate, your work is magnificent and I am a big fan of you. But, alas, to buy a comic via internet means that your bank will know to whom are you having relations and some people will prefer a certain level of anonymity even if anonymity can never be total on the web.
Anyway, thank you very much for your offer.

Has anybody bought any comics from Renderotica before? I wish they gave a little more detail. I'm far more interested in the punishment/torture side than the more overt erotica. Any recommendations?
Hello King Diocletian!

I have bought a comic at Renderotica. They offer more erotic comics then punishment comics. The quality of the pics is very good and the colours are beautiful. You must announce you at Renderotica, you must give you a nickname.Then you can pay with your creditcard. The discription is in english but I can understand it with my terrible english.

I hope I could help you.

I hope I will have time enough to do, someday, a full texted Crucifixion story!

A story, with plot, characters, etc, adds a huge kick to the impact of the images. Well worth paying a few bucks for.

A great example of this is the illustrated version of Jedakk's "The Serpent's Eye".

Andaroos Chronicles - Chapter 2 is here!!

In a world ruled by the young but tyrannical King Vanerys III, life is hard to endure, especially for women. Any fault, a bad move or action and girls of all ages will end up in the Arena.

The Arena is a vicious trial parody set up for the king's amusement. And today is the judgement of Sofia, a young 19 year old beggar, whose crime is stealing an apple...

AND YES, THIS IS MY FIRST FULL CRUCIFIXION STORY!!

andaroos_chronicles___chapter_2_title_by_skatingjesus-d8smky2.jpg

This story is a 520 pages comics, with HD pictures.

And don't forget to download the FREE prologue: Chapter 1!

Number of images: 520
Image quality: HD!
Format: PDF
Required program: Adobe acrbat reader, or any similar program that opens PDF files.Visit my Renderotica Store, you will find it here!

Last edited by a moderator:

In a world ruled by the young but tyrannical King Vanerys III, life is hard to endure, especially for women. Any fault, a bad move or action and girls of all ages will end up in the Arena.

The Arena is a vicious trial parody set up for the king's amusement. And today is the judgement of Sofia, a young 19 year old beggar, whose crime is stealing an apple...

Required program: Adobe acrbat reader, or any similar program that opens PDF files.Visit my Renderotica Store, you will find it here!

Fantastic news SkatingJesus, I will purchase a copy:clapping:

Next paycheck, next Friday, I know what I'm getting. Other than groceries.

c!ould u pls u upload that free chpter pdf in here as well? I hv downloaded in renderotica but cant retrieve the zip file :(

Back
Top Bottom