Skatingjesus's Comics Store

Would you buy a full Crux story?

• Yes, absolutely! I would like to see the full story, before and after, even for 10$.

Votes: 260 73.7%
  • No, your free pictures are good enough for me.

Votes: 92 26.1%
  • No, your work sucks, and I don't even look at it, because I have no taste.

Votes: 1 0.3%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Pity you're going subscription based now, means I can't be enjoying your art no more... Hope you'll continue Andaroos on Renderotica though.
here at cruxforum there are also Sj works, and honestly Sj sometimes adds something here as well, and yes it's paid, but if Sj gives echo that he finished the comic so why not? I am happy to support Sj! it's worth it to me!

Pity you're going subscription based now, means I can't be enjoying your art no more... Hope you'll continue Andaroos on Renderotica though.
Sadly, I didn't chose to leave DeviantArt, but DA chosed to leave me instead! :(

I may have another option for the future with a free gallery.
Give me some time to understand how SubscribeStar works, and I will do my best for those who can't suscribe as well.

Don't worry, friend!:D

Sadly, I didn't chose to leave DeviantArt, but DA chosed to leave me instead! :(

I may have another option for the future with a free gallery.
Give me some time to understand how SubscribeStar works, and I will do my best for those who can't suscribe as well.

Don't worry, friend!:D
If for new site, I strongly recommend Pixiv
For free content, you can put it on the Pixiv site, their tag system is far better than that of DA, and it can also put multiple image in one upload

For paid content, you can put on Pixiv fanbox, now it should support PayPal to withdraw subscription money ;and it shall be similar on pixiv Booth for those selling Image set, but you need to check that first

Last but not least, the censorship of Pixiv following the Japan rule, no sex organ are “exposed” (=add a black line or mosaic on it),it shall be fine on your work, or put it in zip,they are harder to check it

It's not that I wouldnt mind paying 5 or even 10 euro's a month, I just dont have a Credit Card. I mean I did buy all your Andaroos Comics and 2 other ones. So I think that proves I am willing to lay down some cash, no? :)
Of course you are, friend. I remember that.:)

I was just speaking in a general way. My suscribestar page will take the role of my deviantart page, which means that my comics will still be on renderotica for the future.
But I wouldn't do works only for paying stuff. Or else, a very few ones would be able to see it!

Of course you are, friend. I remember that.:)

I was just speaking in a general way. My suscribestar page will take the role of my deviantart page, which means that my comics will still be on renderotica for the future.
But I wouldn't do works only for paying stuff. Or else, a very few ones would be able to see it!
I've been a regular fan of yours for years and have bought all your Andaroos Chronicles. Missing the crucifixions to be honest. Do you have a rough timescale for release of Chapter 18?? I'd most likely be happy susbscribing to you on either Patreon or Subscribestar.

I've been a regular fan of yours for years and have bought all your Andaroos Chronicles. Missing the crucifixions to be honest. Do you have a rough timescale for release of Chapter 18?? I'd most likely be happy susbscribing to you on either Patreon or Subscribestar.
Patreon or Subscribestar Sj doesn't have it yet, he is thinking about Pixiev and they don't want it for subscribestar or what, and patreon is, as far as I know, just as fascist towards the bdsm community as DA, if you want Sj works, you have to wait for SJ year, but it's worth the quality. about andaroos - he wants to release it by Christmas, but he doesn't know it .. and don't worry about the crucifixion, there will be a lot of it! Sonya will be executed, maybe Ashley, Sarah and others ... you just have to wait ...

here I am sending a site where you can contact Sj and find his works ... otherwise you can write him here in conversation.

and is also on the discord

Back
Top Bottom