Skatingjesus's Crux Thread.

Do you like my work about crucified girls?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com
'Consider the ravens: they do not sow, nor do they reap, they have neither storehouses nor barns, and yet God feeds them ... ' Luke 12:24
and He's giving them an Easter treat!

And me behind you - by #4, I can hear a pair of the cruel corvids perched on my patibulum, discussing which bits of me they'll try first ...
Matthew 6: 25-34
”So why do you worry about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin…

So, rip away at @Barbaria1 skimpy covering!
I‘m sure that will make her head spin!

And I have a notion as to what soft bits of @Eulalia the carrion craving creatures will start with first!

'Consider the ravens: they do not sow, nor do they reap, they have neither storehouses nor barns, and yet God feeds them ... ' Luke 12:24
and He's giving them an Easter treat!

And me behind you - by #4, I can hear a pair of the cruel corvids perched on my patibulum, discussing which bits of me they'll try first ...
Birds in the ancient world must have thought it was odd for humans to provide them with tasty prey to enjoy from time to time.

Birds in the ancient world must have thought it was odd for humans to provide them with tasty prey to enjoy from time to time.
Corvids and vultures in the modern world must be wishing for those good old days when humans put out something more tasty for them than just seeds and stale bread!

Corvids and vultures in the modern world must be wishing for those good old days when humans put out something more tasty for them than just seeds and stale bread!
Well, actually, there are many more domesticated animals these days than there were then. And roadkill is much more prevalent--wagons and chariots are slow. People also stock lakes with fish. "Nuisance" animals like deer, chipmunks, mice, rats, pigeons are also much more abundant because of human proliferation (of course Flaco the fugitive New York owl did die of rat poison picked up from carcasses and possibly of viral infections, and raptors often become roadkill themselves, so there is a downside.) So I would think it's the kind of meat, not the quantity. There is no such thing as a free lunch.

Back
Top Bottom