Skatingjesus's Crux Thread.

Do you like my work about crucified girls?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi everybody!

SCrux Mountain - Kate 001redux.jpg Crux hill - Simone 002redux.jpg Crux Mountain - Kelly 001redux.jpg Crux Hill - Alice 002redux.jpg Cross Hill - Sarah and the Rebels 001redux.jpg Crux Hill - Alice 001redux.jpg Crux hill - Simone 001redux.jpg orry for not being very often on the forums, but to apologize, here is a new series of crux pics, that I just finished now. Hope you will enjoy it again, there is my first cross work with Octane, very powerful program, but damn difficult to use properly.

I added some effect (playing with gamma, saturation, etc...) to give some style to the pictures, but feel free to tell me if you would have prefered every pictures with original colors, and I would post it too.

Enjoy!

Hi everybody!

SView attachment 111704 View attachment 111705 View attachment 111706 View attachment 111707 View attachment 111708 View attachment 111709 View attachment 111710 orry for not being very often on the forums, but to apologize, here is a new series of crux pics, that I just finished now. Hope you will enjoy it again, there is my first cross work with Octane, very powerful program, but damn difficult to use properly.

I added some effect (playing with gamma, saturation, etc...) to give some style to the pictures, but feel free to tell me if you would have prefered every pictures with original colors, and I would post it too.

Enjoy!

Love the detailing. Numbers 6 and 7 are especially nice. The lighting on #7 is very effective.

The detail is remarkable!!...Arcimboldo would be envious. These pics need to be archived asap...just lazing in the sun for a few more minutes. There's a lot of pics all in one go!!
PS V much like Little Siss and Barbaria's sigs...about time Tree and Hans got one.

Hi everybody!

SView attachment 111704 View attachment 111705 View attachment 111706 View attachment 111707 View attachment 111708 View attachment 111709 View attachment 111710 orry for not being very often on the forums, but to apologize, here is a new series of crux pics, that I just finished now. Hope you will enjoy it again, there is my first cross work with Octane, very powerful program, but damn difficult to use properly.

Enjoy!
Thank's, like it a lot! Very realistic!

Hi everybody!

Enjoy!
Absolutely stunning and very realistic :)
I prefer 1,3,5,7 color style more cuz I love darker :)
But all are really good :)
flower3

The detail is remarkable!!...Arcimboldo would be envious. These pics need to be archived asap...just lazing in the sun for a few more minutes. There's a lot of pics all in one go!!
PS V much like Little Siss and Barbaria's sigs...about time Tree and Hans got one.
made it already:devil:...................................waiting now for the promised one:rolleyes:
Hi everybody!

Enjoy!
more about Octane here

Last edited:
Spectacular!!!
1, 6 and 7 are wonderful in their details. The others great, too! I agree with Tree about the views and angles!

PS: Thanks Melissa! :)

Hi everybody!

Enjoy!

Your work is fantastic! The best 3D crux work I have ever seen, thanks for sharing it here.

Hi everybody!

S orry for not being very often on the forums, but to apologize, here is a new series of crux pics, that I just finished now. Hope you will enjoy it again, there is my first cross work with Octane, very powerful program, but damn difficult to use properly.

Enjoy!

O wow, SJ, a lovely set and worth waiting for!
I join the chorus of praise for 6 and 7, that last one is so realistic and a lovely change of angle too.
Some powerful images, and nice depth of field affects, great work. Definitely keepers (who am I kidding? I keep EVERYTHING :D )

Thanks a lot, guys. I appreciate a lot your comments.
I always had "something" with crucified girls, and discovered it more when I suscribed to ramon "Passion of a goddess" site.

It's a pleasure to me to know I'm know alone with this thing, and I'm very happy about it. Hope I will find time enough to be more discussing on the forum!
(I can easily consider it's a bit NSFW!^^ )

Back
Top Bottom