Skatingjesus's Crux Thread.

Do you like my work about crucified girls?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com
Well, that was pretty simple: Cutting ceramics, forgot to wear safety glasses, settings error in the cutter, and Bingo! It always ends into the eye.

Awful, a horrible thing to have happen. I wish you a full recovery SJ.

Dear people, there are a couple of things you should be always mindful of. One is backup up your stuff. Back up, back up, back up, and have redundant copies. Bits and bytes are fleeting things in this world.

The other is protection. It's easy to say "I'm just going to cut this one thing, it will only take a minute", I do it myself. I cut up a lot of fire wood at my place and my family are always at me to wear gloves and eye protection. You don't know what could happen. We know a man whose daughters went to school with my son, he was cutting up some reclaimed wood with a power tool, and a nail that he was unaware of flew up and lodged in his eye. Has his own construction company, probably done that a thousand times without harm. Never be complacent about these things.

Awful, a horrible thing to have happen. I wish you a full recovery SJ.

Dear people, there are a couple of things you should be always mindful of. One is backup up your stuff. Back up, back up, back up, and have redundant copies. Bits and bytes are fleeting things in this world.

The other is protection. It's easy to say "I'm just going to cut this one thing, it will only take a minute", I do it myself. I cut up a lot of fire wood at my place and my family are always at me to wear gloves and eye protection. You don't know what could happen. We know a man whose daughters went to school with my son, he was cutting up some reclaimed wood with a power tool, and a nail that he was unaware of flew up and lodged in his eye. Has his own construction company, probably done that a thousand times without harm. Never be complacent about these things.
What protection do we advise for someone who is due to be crucified?
And also what protection must those performing the crucifixion wear? Health and safety at work.
I think it is high time that those of us on this site were given some good advice.

What protection do we advise for someone who is due to be crucified?
And also what protection must those performing the crucifixion wear? Health and safety at work.
I think it is high time that those of us on this site were given some good advice.
At the least, the female victim needs condoms handy for her rapists so she doesn't get pregnant or a disease!

The motto is "Safe Sex, when you're nailed to the Cross!"

Well, when everybody will die, I won't have anyone to worry about!:D
Jd
Thanks a lot guys.

Things a bit better, even if I ended at the hospital today, I had a ceramic fragment which ended into one of my eyes, and the stuff was still inside the eyelid... What a day, what a shitty day, I have now the eye like an apple!
Jesus Christ Sj....so sorry...

Oh dear S.J.....hope you make good recovery,and remember,ALWAYS wear eye protection,when cutting things !!:oops::eek:
Thanks a lot guys.

Things a bit better, even if I ended at the hospital today, I had a ceramic fragment which ended into one of my eyes, and the stuff was still inside the eyelid... What a day, what a shitty day, I have now the eye like an apple!
vau .... as if I did not know it .... I had an accident at work and I had an iron sponge in my eye .... and I know what a fucking shit it is ... SJ keep a friend!

Well, that was pretty simple: Cutting ceramics, forgot to wear safety glasses, settings error in the cutter, and Bingo! It always ends into the eye.
hmmm SJ you are but a trumpet .... in the hospital you get it .. no nice thing .. and for some time you forget the internet and the tel ... and you have lessons for your whole life ... i know it from my own painful experience ... because I work in metallurgy ... even how hurting it ... a month here was with tape through the eye ....

Thanks a lot guys.

about andaroos and short-comics that SJ promised us I'm not afraid ... you will always be ... yes ... so a little later, because the author got a little hurt, but they will ... especially cure Sj, and for next time please do not underestimate and give a damn! and yes nose protection aids ...

then write down how you hit ...

please make a survey of this short crux story and how should this story go ... well how do you excite it in the future with comics to answer a few questions here, of course when you can be a friend ... thanks .

yeah, and I throw some of your works here, what else did you put on the deviantart ... can i?

Thanks.

something from SJ

Imagine your good old time at school, when you had to create a theatre spectacle, about the Secession War.
Imagine that's not in your school, but in prison.
Imagine that's not about Secession War, but Roman Way to execute traitors.
Imagine that's not in front of your parents, but in front of very wealthy people who paid to see your performance.
And of course, imagine that there won't be any special effect, but only real stuff!

Made for Barb and Windar, for the story "Barb behind Bars", that you can read on CF.

Attachments

• barbaria_behind_bars___hailey_001_by_skatingjesus_dczyf3p-fullview.jpg
    barbaria_behind_bars___hailey_001_by_skatingjesus_dczyf3p-fullview.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 1,888
  • back_in_business___thank_you_all_001_by_skatingjesus_dcz9wud-pre.jpg
    back_in_business___thank_you_all_001_by_skatingjesus_dcz9wud-pre.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 1,443
  • riley___renderotica_big_sale_001_by_skatingjesus_dcujmdq-fullview.jpg
    riley___renderotica_big_sale_001_by_skatingjesus_dcujmdq-fullview.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 1,363
  • rise_of_the_machines__2029_a_d____sarah_001_by_skatingjesus_dczafec-fullview.jpg
    rise_of_the_machines__2029_a_d____sarah_001_by_skatingjesus_dczafec-fullview.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 1,570
  • sarah___the_execution_day_001_by_skatingjesus_dctx079-pre.jpg
    sarah___the_execution_day_001_by_skatingjesus_dctx079-pre.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 1,912
people are getting a little worried about the deviantart artist Sj including .... lately there are many cases where for no reason blocking accounts and deleting images are said to be misoginous and inhuman ... I have left a lot of artists that I watched you have the same?

Hi everybody!

SView attachment 111704 View attachment 111705 View attachment 111706 View attachment 111707 View attachment 111708 View attachment 111709 View attachment 111710 orry for not being very often on the forums, but to apologize, here is a new series of crux pics, that I just finished now. Hope you will enjoy it again, there is my first cross work with Octane, very powerful program, but damn difficult to use properly.

I added some effect (playing with gamma, saturation, etc...) to give some style to the pictures, but feel free to tell me if you would have prefered every pictures with original colors, and I would post it too.

Enjoy!
Absolutely superb work.

Back
Top Bottom