Skatingjesus's Crux Thread.

Do you like my work about crucified girls?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com
Well, it's been a while since my last crux scene for you all, friends...
So, enjoy the fate of our poor Irina!

Big Thanks to @mp5stab for her nail prop!
Excellently done, as always!
And props to @mp5stab too.
Those nails look pretty good.

Irina looks fantastic, her pose and representation of her body with the wounds is great!!
But also the background with the forest of crosses and how the long shadows of the crosses on the floor can be seen (great light) looks great. These details create an incredible atmosphere in these pictures! Amazing work SJ!! :)

Last edited:

SJ, I really thought that you were so good that you couldn't possibly get better.

You just did.

You are one of those unique people who never rest on their laurels, but continually challenge themselves to improve. Amazing!

Good work. Is AC 18 looking like a Thanksgiving Release or a Christmas Release?
Between these two dates, I guess!
I'm currently working on what should be the last scene of AC 18, and I have the texting to do.

But the good news is that I did too many scenes to fit in one chapter only, and so, I tthink I will be able to release AC19 "shortly" after.

Plot twist: "shortly" doesn't mean" the week after", but "not 6 months after AC18". :p

Between these two dates, I guess!
I'm currently working on what should be the last scene of AC 18, and I have the texting to do.

But the good news is that I did too many scenes to fit in one chapter only, and so, I tthink I will be able to release AC19 "shortly" after.

Plot twist: "shortly" doesn't mean" the week after", but "not 6 months after AC18". :p
What about Ghorrokar’s Lair now that voting is off the table?

Back
Top Bottom