Skatingjesus's Crux Thread.

Do you like my work about crucified girls?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com

Baron Von Sade

Governor
hello people, i don't know if it wasn't here anymore, but Sj could show this to those idiots who kicked him out and don't want to let go to the subscribestar! and it already has some weight, right?

That's incredible!

MahaShiva

Executioner
hello people, i don't know if it wasn't here anymore, but Sj could show this to those idiots who kicked him out and don't want to let go to the subscribestar! and it already has some weight, right?

Wow! Right up there next to John Willie, Bettie Page, Georges Pichard, Dolcett, P.D., and the Marquis himself, and beating John Norman, Lou Kagan, Guido Crepax, F.E. Campbell, Little Caprice, and Carrie Fisher to get there... Way to go, SJ! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: @SkatingJesus

SkatingJesus

King of the Crux Hill
I first saw you on DA and it was love at first sight!!! I bought a lot of your comics on Renderotica. I will always support you!!!! You're a show!! I've never seen better jobs.
I forgot, I'm Italian and I speak English very badly. I use the translator. Sorry.
Thanks a lot for this, friend!
I'm always proud and happy to meet new fans!
Hope you will enjoy the next Andaroos comics as well!

gravitusii

Condemned
Another one, I have to admit that I love that pose!

View attachment 917452
I'm a big fan of yours albeit a 'quiet' one. This pose is brilliant! I also love the loin cloth addition. For me it looks more realistic as in my mind Romans - or any other fiends - would not crucify women totally naked ;-) Really looking forward to AC18 and now 19!! From what I've been reading you may run out of female victims to crucify??

Top Bottom