Skatingjesus's Crux Thread.

Do you like my work about crucified girls?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com
Just Ashley having some "fun", trying Cadre's new cross! ;)
SkatingJesus is back and once again proved his skills! Incredibly realistic work! So realistic that it even looks a little creepy (in a good way).
Glory to technological progress! Even 10 years ago, one could only dream of such image quality. But at the same time, of course, I do not detract from the personal talent and skill of SkatingJesus. One can only imagine what awaits us in the next chapters of Andaroos Chronicles.

as far as I know not only crosses!

models for Roman soldiers, a patibulum, various crosses (this is only one of about 8 types), a Roman military trumpet, a stake for impalation, a scaffold, and a pitchfork for lifting a patibulum and much more that I know about, and much more that I do not know...

his work is available on renderotica...

and honestly it's fantastic, and considering that Sj is probably the best 3d crux artist, in conjunction with models from Cadre it's unsurpassably divine!

Regarding the mentioned impalation stake: I really don't see it sold on Renderotica.
Is it perhaps available elsewhere?

Regarding the mentioned impalation stake: I really don't see it sold on Renderotica.
Is it perhaps available elsewhere?
as for the stake, I'm sorry to disappoint you... it's not available on renderotics.. (yet). Cadre has created it, but hasn't published it yet.. if you want a wooden stake, try writing Hairs and Nails, or Cadre.. .as far as I know they both have some good props and could help you.

Hello dear SkatingJesus! If you have the opportunity, please answer my question. A year has passed since the release of Chapter 19 of Andaroos Chronicles. Will you release chapter 20 this year, or should we wait for it next year?
I'm not skating jesus, but I can answer this for you.

Sj went through a very difficult period in his life quite recently.
his wife divorced him. I don't know why.
but I know how difficult it is, I personally went through it once too.

Sj said that he will return to Andaroos, he didn't say when...and honestly, I'm starting to believe that Sj has definitely left him.

SJ doesn't communicate anymore, neither here nor on Arturnamed, nor on discord... I'm starting to worry.

SJ has looked in from time to time, up to early this month. I think he's wanting to be quiet for a bit, but he knows he's got lots of friends here and admirers of his work.
DON'T WORRY...he needs to rest for a while, a small reboot, calm his nerves, watch the football championship, go to a brothel and have a beer etc...and then he will be back! how was the message in the terminator?

I'll be back!

Well, @SkatingJesus has just posted a series of new images on Artuntamed.......... but don't get too excited, they celebrate the current soccer tournament taking place, and although he features female players they are all fully kitted out and in no peril!

https://artuntamed.com/index.php?media/usa-iran-road-to-glory-001-jpg.47783/

Anyway, it's good to see him creating and posting.
haha I said that you Sj should go to a brothel, watch the football championship, and have a beer... he has already fulfilled one of these... what will he do?

it's good, he needs time to calm his nerves....I know it very well...he needs time.

but from what he said, we have a lot to look forward to..but unfortunately not until next year...this year is pretty worth the stinking shit (the last ones weren't any better) but hey...he who waits will win.

haha I said that you Sj should go to a brothel, watch the football championship, and have a beer... he has already fulfilled one of these... what will he do?

it's good, he needs time to calm his nerves....I know it very well...he needs time.

but from what he said, we have a lot to look forward to..but unfortunately not until next year...this year is pretty worth the stinking shit (the last ones weren't any better) but hey...he who waits will win.
and I honestly like that for once they don't torture the girls...it's such a relaxing time.

How close to the ocean is she? When the tide rolls in, will the water cover her, so the crabs can feast on her body?

Back
Top Bottom