Skatingjesus's Crux Thread.

Do you like my work about crucified girls?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com
Even if you stopped, you've done so much we'd be happy!
Well, I didn't made anything for CF for a while, it would have been a shame if I didn't made anything Top Class stuff before retiring.
You guys deserve some kind of "Grand Finale"! :D

I always have some stuff to test for my future crux works, so I guess I will have something more to post in the future!

Attachments

• Irina Crucified 005.jpg
    Irina Crucified 005.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,953
  • Irina Crucified 006.jpg
    Irina Crucified 006.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,942
You mean, that in near future will be possibility to support Your work with something more than buying comics? Im sorry if but I'm not in theme btw :)
Yes, I hope so!:)

My ban from DA will cost me a lot of visibility, as it was my main page for advertising.
So, I fear that my future comics would sell bad, because nobody is aware of it!

I really don't know what can be the consequences for me right now, so, I have decided to built a suscribestar page.
But it is still "under review" right now, because they "can't find any work of me on the internet"...:D

My ban from DA will cost me a lot of visibility, as it was my main page for advertising.

I really don't know what can be the consequences for me right now, so, I have decided to built a suscribestar page.
But it is still "under review" right now, because they "can't find any work of me on the internet"...:D
Patreon? OnlyFans for art? :D

fans will always find you SJ, and if I regularly watch renderotic, don't worry! you could just somehow, I don't know how, put on your account on renderotice a warning that you're alive, and where you now have a site, that would help a lot!

I know that many fans will now be watching renderotic..and either they don't know about artnaud and cruxforum, or they have a problem joining cruxforum!
as cruxforum will always support you!

SkatingJesus, how about you set up another account on DA containing more "vanilla stuff" and light bondage? Therefore viewers who are looking for you on the Internet or DA will find you on DA. You can set up a link to Renderotica, so people will be notified of new stuff you sell.
well you can try it ... SJ has a lot of pictures that are not just bdsm! and they are nice! unless the IP address is blocked ...

SkatingJesus, how about you set up another account on DA containing more "vanilla stuff" and light bondage? Therefore viewers who are looking for you on the Internet or DA will find you on DA. You can set up a link to Renderotica, so people will be notified of new stuff you sell.
write SJ in his conversation, you will see what he answers.

It seems like a good plan :) Give to us information when will be possibiity to toss a coin to SJ :D

I was thinking about doing this, but I'm scared taht even light bondage would be "too much" for DA.
Well, that would cost nothing, so why not...

I was thinking about doing this, but I'm scared taht even light bondage would be "too much" for DA.
Well, if you are interested in DA, give an account only with pictures that do not contain any bdsm, that is, only pictures of models, Sarah and friends in the car, or posing as a model ... and you will put info on renderotic, cruxforum or even artnaud under the pictures where will you have bdsm stuff ... and DA won't be able to do anything about it! just like other artists who have only a side work on DA- consider it SJ ..

I have deleted my original reply for security reasons. I will send you a PM instead, SJ. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom