Skatingjesus's Crux Thread.

Do you like my work about crucified girls?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com
hello people, i don't know if it wasn't here anymore, but Sj could show this to those idiots who kicked him out and don't want to let go to the subscribestar! and it already has some weight, right?

That's incredible!

hello people, i don't know if it wasn't here anymore, but Sj could show this to those idiots who kicked him out and don't want to let go to the subscribestar! and it already has some weight, right?

Wow! Right up there next to John Willie, Bettie Page, Georges Pichard, Dolcett, P.D., and the Marquis himself, and beating John Norman, Lou Kagan, Guido Crepax, F.E. Campbell, Little Caprice, and Carrie Fisher to get there... Way to go, SJ! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: @SkatingJesus

I first saw you on DA and it was love at first sight!!! I bought a lot of your comics on Renderotica. I will always support you!!!! You're a show!! I've never seen better jobs.
I forgot, I'm Italian and I speak English very badly. I use the translator. Sorry.
Thanks a lot for this, friend!
I'm always proud and happy to meet new fans!
Hope you will enjoy the next Andaroos comics as well!

Another one, I have to admit that I love that pose!

View attachment 917452
I'm a big fan of yours albeit a 'quiet' one. This pose is brilliant! I also love the loin cloth addition. For me it looks more realistic as in my mind Romans - or any other fiends - would not crucify women totally naked ;-) Really looking forward to AC18 and now 19!! From what I've been reading you may run out of female victims to crucify??

Well, I didn't made anything for CF for a while, it would have been a shame if I didn't made anything Top Class stuff before retiring.
You guys deserve some kind of "Grand Finale"! :D

I always have some stuff to test for my future crux works, so I guess I will have something more to post in the future!
What a picture, the 2nd one is the best computer image i have ever seen, nice work!!

Back
Top Bottom