Skatingjesus's Crux Thread.

Do you like my work about crucified girls?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com
Absolutley me. When I message SJ in NOvember he said he had completed the artwork and had the text to complete and would certainly be finished by the end of the year. He was also working through AC19...
hi, does anyone have any news from Sj?
What does it look like as a comic book, and how is it doing at all?
Thanks.

What does it look like as a comic book, and how is it doing at all?
I can't imagine anything in print, and it's pretty much unprecedented to gather all the chapters together into a single block. I think we all need to be grateful to Rendererotica for providing a platform where all the episodes are together and easy to access. I wouldn't be surprised that, when the saga is finally finished, we see bundles of episodes gathered together into package deals.

As for me, I am seriously thinking of purchasing a PDF editor that would allow me to gather together all of the pages featuring Inge Van Tezios, and put them together with text filling in her particular tale as if it were my own. For personal use only, mind you. I fantasize about being that querulous, conniving and thoroughly nasty bitch, caught out and finding myself dragged down into ultimate terror and humiliation. Delicious! I can only hope that there are some future panels where Inge and I can suffer further. Perhaps Sarah Danarios will find herself nailed up to a certain fellow noblewoman still clinging to agonized life....

I can't imagine anything in print, and it's pretty much unprecedented to gather all the chapters together into a single block. I think we all need to be grateful to Rendererotica for providing a platform where all the episodes are together and easy to access. I wouldn't be surprised that, when the saga is finally finished, we see bundles of episodes gathered together into package deals.

As for me, I am seriously thinking of purchasing a PDF editor that would allow me to gather together all of the pages featuring Inge Van Tezios, and put them together with text filling in her particular tale as if it were my own. For personal use only, mind you. I fantasize about being that querulous, conniving and thoroughly nasty bitch, caught out and finding myself dragged down into ultimate terror and humiliation. Delicious! I can only hope that there are some future panels where Inge and I can suffer further. Perhaps Sarah Danarios will find herself nailed up to a certain fellow noblewoman still clinging to agonized life....
I honestly think that Sj won't be very excited about you interfering with his comics with the help of a pdf editor, but if it's just for your needs then why not?

I'm honestly starting to worry about Ashley!
all the characters sarah saw in the dream eventually really died on the cross!

and Sj confirmed to us that Sarah will eventually be executed.

and once Sj wrote here that he planned to release Andaroos 18 and 19 immediately after each other, and that he would try to catch it by the end of the year.
so I'm just typing, but I think the end of January or February would be logical.
and he's probably working hard enough when he's not telling anyone.

or he really has a lot of work to do or died! :devil:

Just trying some....new stuff.

BIg thanks to @mp5stab for that awesome crux prop, and to Cadre for this truly sexy and exciting loincloth!

Enjoy!
Your Sarah is always your best..i knew you love her ;)

If these images are any example of what to expect in AC18 and 19 then I can't wait to eventually see the finished comics!! These images suggest poor sarah, my heroine, eventually meets an ugly end ;-((
This is just testing, for now. But I hope the final scenes of Andaroos Chronicles will look even better!

Another one, with Hailey :

Attachments

• Hailey Crucified 007.jpg
    Hailey Crucified 007.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 2,031
The AC are not close to the end.
AC 19 won't be the last, for sure.

With all the scene I still want to do, I guess I can do at least 4 chapters, including future AC19. Maybe more.
So, I guess that the final chapter will be something like AC23, 24, or 25.
That's great!! I'm glad that still goes further SJ! :)
Am already very excited what there is still everything comes! :D

Back
Top Bottom