Skatingjesus's Crux Thread.

Do you like my work about crucified girls?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com
And Monty, no need to duck and cover.

Really. :D
It’s a topic for discussion that should be moved elsewhere so as not to hijack SJ’s thread, but I might add that, aside from saving on site costs, I as a viewer prefer thumbnails and am more likely to open them for a closer look than I might with a posted blurry non-thumbnail image.

Once again, Barb, with her infinite wisdom and calm, cool demeanor has peacefully calmed troubled waters.
Okay, who's this obvious imposter passing themselves off as Barb? :mad:
I got this pic off her wanted poster. :babeando:

133085E7-36B2-4193-849A-FD213A5F7145.jpeg

Hi friends,

As you may know, the end of the year 2018 was quite difficult for me, and I have to rethink my priorities in life.
Obviously, 3D work is not my main occupation, and I had more important things in my life to deal with.

I really needed a break, after all the shit that had fallen on me and my family. I had no motivation, no inspiration to produce anything.

But in a funny "wink of fate" as we say here, my family has had some good news these past few days as my brother has become a father for the second time.
You can't imagine how good my mother and sister feel right now. I'm happy for all of them. Maybe all this shit is after us, now!

Anyway, I would like to say that I will be back in business and still continue my comics. I finished a Short Stories comic just before these events, and it will be out in the next few weeks.

I want to thank all of you, all the people who sent me a comment, a note, or anything else to support me, I really felt better when I saw so much support coming from everyone, even people I've never heard of before.
It was really unexpected and exciting, I didn't think our community was so strong and big. I can't answer everyone, but rest assured I'm honored by this support.

Thank you all my friends.

SJ.

PS: I know I wrote it somewhere on the forum, but I'd like to do something to thank everyone at CF, like do a short story for the forum. That plan is still alive, I just have to ask you what you want!

Do you believe in Jesus Christ?
All these pics about crucifixion, do you belive in God ? Only to hear your

Last edited by a moderator:
Bolsonaro, whether they believe in Jesus or not, everyone knows the depiction of Him as a mostly naked guy nailed to a cross,

7C1BCC53-CCEF-43EE-B58B-244BEDA3667E.jpeg

and many people including me thought a mostly naked woman

67F8ED47-70F7-4607-8D87-F6C6353AAD8A.jpeg
or better a completely naked woman

4A1C4486-C006-4439-98C1-064CE767C9D3.jpeg

nailed to a cross would be insanely erotic. CruxForums traces its beginning to a photographer named Makar who back in the 1990’s started taking pictures like these

F6CF565B-6947-402F-9D9C-55814B8939C6.jpegB69AE088-CE2A-46A7-83A2-4E716BB0F3E7.jpeg

and with Image Maker eventually started this site for other artists and photographers.

A7A4791E-2897-4CD3-8A61-7F6E8A8DAB53.jpegB14D60FF-BF99-4438-A0FC-CCA5C388AA9C.jpeg0AAFAC40-47EF-4896-8980-5E163D8D16C5.jpegA21BBDE6-3E83-4148-9990-BDB6932F073C.jpeg36035662-F313-4963-8F88-B5347FABC8B1.jpeg

Full blown, balls out blasphemy? Of course. That’s a major component of the appeal. Make of this what you will.

I'm no christian, or any religion, but that has no appeal for me at all. In fact that would probably be a turn off if it's a main component of an image. It's simply an erotic image.
Baron, my own pet theory, based on my own experience and completely unverified, is that a subset of recovering Catholics get into this unclean kink precisely because it is blasphemous. Starting with attractive naked young women in the literal imitation of Christ

A7A7C0CB-9935-4CF1-939C-F202F28B9EEF.jpeg

then onto hitherto unspeakable variations

574FD1C7-6CF2-4CEA-AEF8-C3E57569636F.jpeg089E3CBE-B5C3-4019-A9C3-A020A53E22C6.jpegF866817F-8431-43D0-A792-261760CB4A58.jpeg2D0C46FE-4749-464C-9592-025ACD557902.jpeg478B0F1D-3BD2-43B6-B502-9DC5B645974D.jpeg06F5939E-B818-445E-BAF8-66F3A483481C.jpegDE87CE7B-2B62-42AC-B9C7-5EDFE81CAC58.jpegA60D686F-D82D-4A48-A207-758495D9DCDC.jpeg613AA6D2-FD27-4E09-9723-62D81FFD33CC.jpeg

that such persons get off upon, forthrightly and without embarrassment. :eeek::babeando:;)

This is a very serious question, and not necessarily helpful. I think, knowing some of the long-standing members of the forums, that there is a diversity of religious and philosophical views. I think perhaps, a more useful question is whether the character of Jesus means something to members of the forum, and I think it is probably impossible to be part of a forum like this without having some "take" or opinion about Jesus. For some, Jesus is a religious figure, and for others a literary figure, and certainly there is a wealth of traditional material and artwork influenced directly by the story of Jesus that has a definite impact on what we do here. In many ways, the story of Jesus (life, death on a cross, and resurrection) is a template for fantasy, as much as the story can be meaningful for people in other ways. All of these viewpoints can be authentic and genuine for the individual forum member, whether that person considers themselves to be Christian or not.

The problem with a question like "do you believe in Jesus?" or God, is that it implies that 1) if you do, you are doing something probably wrong here; and 2) if you don't, you are somehow lacking some sort of moral character. I find that a bit of an unfortunate view. The members of the forum here are not fundamentally good or fundamentally bad, but they are fundamentally people - full of curiosity and creativity, and a drive to exploring aspects of what it is to be themselves in artistic, erotic, amusing, and fascinating ways.

This is a very serious question, and not necessarily helpful. I think, knowing some of the long-standing members of the forums, that there is a diversity of religious and philosophical views. I think perhaps, a more useful question is whether the character of Jesus means something to members of the forum, and I think it is probably impossible to be part of a forum like this without having some "take" or opinion about Jesus. For some, Jesus is a religious figure, and for others a literary figure, and certainly there is a wealth of traditional material and artwork influenced directly by the story of Jesus that has a definite impact on what we do here. In many ways, the story of Jesus (life, death on a cross, and resurrection) is a template for fantasy, as much as the story can be meaningful for people in other ways. All of these viewpoints can be authentic and genuine for the individual forum member, whether that person considers themselves to be Christian or not.

The problem with a question like "do you believe in Jesus?" or God, is that it implies that 1) if you do, you are doing something probably wrong here; and 2) if you don't, you are somehow lacking some sort of moral character. I find that a bit of an unfortunate view. The members of the forum here are not fundamentally good or fundamentally bad, but they are fundamentally people - full of curiosity and creativity, and a drive to exploring aspects of what it is to be themselves in artistic, erotic, amusing, and fascinating ways.
I don't think anyone can say they "believe in Jesus". The gospels are so contradictory (and there are lots of "gospels" that didn't get into the approved "canon"), there is so much evidence of tampering, there were so many "heresies" (including in ancient times), that it is impossible to say who Jesus actually was and exactly what he stood for. So people can only believe in their own ideas about Jesus. (Paul, for example, never met or saw Jesus except in his dreams, but claims to know all about him. Lots of other ancient Christians disputed Paul's ideas.)

Baron, my own pet theory, based on my own experience and completely unverified, is that a subset of recovering Catholics get into this unclean kink precisely because it is blasphemous. Starting with attractive naked young women in the literal imitation of Christ

View attachment 1150435

View attachment 1150371View attachment 1150387View attachment 1150389View attachment 1150390View attachment 1150408View attachment 1150409View attachment 1150436View attachment 1150437View attachment 1150438

that such persons get off upon, forthrightly and without embarrassment. :eeek::babeando:;)
I guess that makes sense, since I'm not a recovering catholic

I guess that makes sense, since I'm not a recovering catho

View attachment 1150435

View attachment 1150371View attachment 1150387View attachment 1150389View attachment 1150390View attachment 1150408View attachment 1150409View attachment 1150436View attachment 1150437View attachment 1150438

That was this former evangelical's experience. You're constantly exposed to the violence and nudity in Jesus' story, and you're shocked by how normative it is for the culture. And you can't help but imagine what it would be like to genderbend these images. Maybe at that point you don't even realize that a crucified woman would be erotic, but you can't help but search for it.

O problema com uma pergunta como "você acredita em Jesus?" ou Deus, é que isso implica que 1) se você fizer isso, você provavelmente está fazendo algo errado aqui; e 2) se não o fizer, de alguma forma lhe falta algum tipo de caráter moral. Acho essa visão um pouco infeliz. Os membros do fórum aqui não são fundamentalmente bons ou fundamentalmente ruins, mas são fundamentalmente pessoas - cheios de curiosidade e criatividade, e um impulso para explorar aspectos do que é ser eles mesmos de maneiras artísticas, eróticas, divertidas e fascinantes.

That was this former evangelical's experience. You're constantly exposed to the violence and nudity in Jesus' story, and you're shocked by how normative it is for the culture. And you can't help but imagine what it would be like to genderbend these images. Maybe at that point you don't even realize that a crucified woman would be erotic, but you can't help but search for it.
I guess for me the genderbending or the blasphemy thing never came into my head, because I had read a few books on martyrs (both christian and non christian) as well as history books, in which there was plenty of references to female crucifixion present.

I have recently discovered that christian history, particularly partaining to martyrs, doesn't seem to be well known by most evangelicals and other mainstream protestants. You have to go to more niche protestants like Amish/Menonites to find knowledge on the subject. So I do understand your perspective.

Back
Top Bottom