Skatingjesus's Crux Thread.

Do you like my work about crucified girls?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com

SkatingJesus

King of the Crux Hill
As I promised, I wanted to do a picture to thank you all for the nice welcome here (Sorry if you don't understand very well what I said, my english sucks a lot!^^)

So, enjoy this picture of my model Marina!

You can see my custom models on my deviantart account, and you can too tell me who you would like to see condemned to be crucified...
http://skatingjesus.deviantart.com/

Attachments

• Marinacrucified001redux2.jpg
    Marinacrucified001redux2.jpg
    742.3 KB · Views: 10,290
As I promised, I wanted to do a picture to thank you all for the nice welcome here (Sorry if you don't understand very well what I said, my english sucks a lot!^^)

You can see my custom models on my deviantart account, and you can too tell me who you would like to see condemned to be crucified...
Congratulations!

Like it a lot!
Realistic cross and setting, a beautiful girl that could be the 'female christ'

It is really super !!!

A really good mix of all aspects of what is here.

And it still has truth.

Great job...realistic nails, blood and dirt....wonderful emotion in the facial expression

See what you did, SkatingJesus? Do you see what you did? This whole site is now filled with DeviantArt links! You've doomed us all to hours of surfing vaguely crux-like drawings! /s q:
See what you did, SkatingJesus? Do you see what you did? This whole site is now filled with DeviantArt links! You've doomed us all to hours of surfing vaguely crux-like drawings! /s q:
LOL
Mp5stab, I followed your post to get here.

I was ur fun.Glad to c u here too.
One of the best crux render i hv ever seen is ur Sarah.(I like Sabina of Jeddek n Ayesha-that Mermaid Hunter did for me too ) One day hope to c crucify her on Roman Tree wz nails :)

Thanks!

Two more new pictures for you all, as it seems you enjoyed the first one.
Don't expect to have new stuff every week, but in these days, I had a few time for me, so... Why not crucify one my girls? :D

View attachment 94615 View attachment 94616
Very excellent works of you!!!flower3 I:bdsm-heart:so much.
We dont expect to c ur good works every weeks . but when u hv a time, could u please try ur sarah between two clothed guy like the manips i did in my "Ayesha's Throne"
For example like this,Yupar First attempt.jpg
cuz that scene is my favourite ever even MH did that kida great show in my story(He did really great).I m still want to c ur style of it too :) I wonder my wish fufill or not? Even not, it is alrdy luck for us u r here too :)

Last edited:
Skating compliments! Two beautiful images with a lot of reflection on the topics " crucifixion " . First image : the classic crucifixion . The girl has the advantage of putting the feet on the wood , but this prolongs the agony . After 5:00 to 6:00 have no strength in the legs and torso slips down more and more . Pain in arms that already are stretched ( see the pectoral muscles ) and difficulty breathing ... asphyxiation. A detail : the hair should be loose. They would have a lot of irritation on his face. As an alternative, shaving and honey : insects , pain , discomfort ...
second image : exceptional choice . The first girl has no support for the feet, the nails are also a source of terrible pain if the weight of the body rests on them. The arms and shoulders support the body ... for how long? after hours 3:00 to 4:00 also lose this support and the agony will be long and dreadful. Excellent choice of hair: hair loose are a nuisance and moving his head to rid the face causes further pain

Excellent choice of hair: hair loose are a nuisance and moving his head to rid the face causes further pain

I do agree, if my hair's still up, or tied in any way, I don't feel completely naked,
untying my hair is the last stage of my stripping​

Back
Top Bottom