Sketched Manips

Go to CruxDreams.com

SemteX

Executioner
Hello dear members,

I wanted to try out photo-manipulation on the smartphone, but found it very difficult to achieve good results which satisfy my expectetions of the final picture.

So I was thinking about sketching my fantasies. But though I think I am a fairly good sketcher of landscapes and architecture, I am absolutely not able to sketch persons.

Then I remembered the drawings of Le Chat from the old days and wondered how his sketches could look so clean and naturally and came up with this idea:

Why not manipulating roughly the photos in the background (positioning of head and arms, etc) and sketching over it on layers. This is much easier, and offers additionally many background possibilities!

I share here my first two tests. I think i will try on more complex compositions in the future.

Tashas_Quest_1.png Tashas_Quest_2.png

I am absolutely not able to sketch persons.
The same for me. so I made drawings from photographs, using paint. First I draw the contours with a line. Then, I removed the surroundings. Next is a painstaking work of replacing the body on the photograph with - usually - five shades of flesh colour. A different palette is needed for the lips. Finally, the drawings are copied to a background. Here is a B&W version of one. som will recognise the central figure from a still of the Spartacus Blood and Sand crucifixion.

mass1.jpg

Love to see her beauty on displayed

Back
Top Bottom