Go to CruxDreams.com
Nailed on the ground
malin_nailing5_scorpio.jpg
as he pounds ino me,
I feel the metal segments of the armor still on his upper body,
scraping hard and cold against me...
the rough wood of the crudely shaped beam tearing at my shoulders, sore and welted from the whippings ...
the thorn-crown catches against the edge of the crossbeam and digs in ...
but almost no sensation from inside of me ...
just plunging and thrusting but neither shame nor a trace of arousal
I've given up
my head falls back,
and what I focus on,
what's in the center of my field of vision,
that is the upright pole, the final stage of my suffering ...

The sentence is pronounced
===================

After her defiling, the soldiers grab the naked body of @malins from either side of her patibulum and drag her along the ground on her bare buttocks until they rest the heavy wood on a notch in the stipes.
She gasps in pain from the weight of the wood on her bleeding soldiers. The spikes send lightning bolts of pain down her arms that explode in her brain.
Scorpianus announces to the gathered throng:
"Here is @malins , traitor and supporter of the false queen! She has been condemned to die in intense pain and utter humiliation on the cross!"
Motioning with his hands, he nods to the other soldiers.
"RAISE HER!"

Attachments

• malin_raising1_scorpio.jpg
    malin_raising1_scorpio.jpg
    281 KB · Views: 844
Last edited:
The soldiers now aim for @Kathy 's most delicate parts.
They skillfully twist the whip until the leather tips hit her labia and clit, bruising them deeply. Her cry echoes to the four corners of the city.
The pain is so strong that she almost vomits.
Tugging desperately at her bonds, she hangs against the post , shivering and dreading the next cruel blow.

And they jest at her pain and humiliation....

Attachments

• kathy7_scorpio.jpg
    kathy7_scorpio.jpg
    209.6 KB · Views: 859
They laugh as I suffer but that gives me strength , they will not break my will.
I'm afraid ... sooner or later, they will ...
I mean, just look at me ...

... the inevitable has begun ...
I kick with my feet a bit to help myself along, and lift my lashed butt-cheeks off the ground a bit,
as they drag me towards the upright post.
Pathetic little efforts to escape some part of the pain in the now,
when all that's being done is preparing me for much worse, and neverending pain soon to come ...

They pull me up to the post, until I'm in a sitting position,
dizzy, panting with exertion, nauseous with pain, I get a few moments of rest,
as they fix up some ropework to finally pull up my helpless and battered body up on the cross.

I pull up my legs and place my feet before me, I'll want to support myself in those last moments when my feet are still on the ground.
Soon I'll be hanging from the beam just by my nailed wrists ...
despite all I've been through an agony beyond my imagination ...

... and probably they'll let me hang there and watch me suffer a while,
until the pain becomes such, that I beg them to nail my feet,
so I have any support at all ...

... and the truth is, if I tell myself, I'll never beg them to do that ... all they have to do is wait a little longer, until I do...

The hoisting
=========
The soldiers pull on the ropes that are tied to either end of @malins 's patibulum and are attached to a pulley on top of the stipes.
The wooden beam starts to rise along the upright.
She shrieks in pain as her naked, tortured body pulls on her nailed wrists.
A soldier comes behind her to support her hanging body, ostensibly to alleviate her pain.
However, he grabs and fondles her breasts, twisting the erect nipples.
Another grabs her trembling legs and slides his hand between her legs.
He laughs, exclaiming to his fellow soldiers "The whore is wet - unbelievable, as she is being raised, she is still insatiable!"
@malins 's face is a mask of agony. Despite all this she has not lost consciousness.

Attachments

• malin_raising2_scorpio.jpg
    malin_raising2_scorpio.jpg
    338.4 KB · Views: 756
The floggers whip @Kathy with such force that they twist her body around so that her front is now facing them once more.
No sooner have they done this, that one of them expertly flings the whip between her leg, the leather slapping against her pubis and the tips hitting both her clitoris and labia.
Her private parts burn as if hot coals had been inserted in them.
A thin stream of dark blood flows between her legs as the woman screams, her face contorted in agony.
"Good job, Longinus! This priestess whore has probably never been with a man - pity her first experience had to be your whip!"

Attachments

• kathy8_scorpio.jpg
    kathy8_scorpio.jpg
    234.8 KB · Views: 766
The floggers whip @Kathy with such force that they twist her body around so that her front is now facing them once more.
No sooner have they done this, that one of them expertly flings the whip between her leg, the leather slapping against her pubis and the tips hitting both her clitoris and labia.
Her private parts burn as if hot coals had been inserted in them.
A thin stream of dark blood flows between her legs as the woman screams, her face contorted in agony.
"Good job, Longinus! This priestess whore has probably never been with a man - pity her first experience had to be your whip!"
There is no escape from the whip , my efforts to twist and hide my most sensative parts is failing , it's hard to focus , the pain is intense.

The sentence is pronounced
===================

After her defiling, the soldiers grab the naked body of @malins from either side of her patibulum and drag her along the ground on her bare buttocks until they rest the heavy wood on a notch in the stipes.
She gasps in pain from the weight of the wood on her bleeding soldiers. The spikes send lightning bolts of pain down her arms that explode in her brain.
Scorpianus announces to the gathered throng:
"Here is @malins , traitor and supporter of the false queen! She has been condemned to die in intense pain and utter humiliation on the cross!"
Motioning with his hands, he nods to the other soldiers.
"RAISE HER!"
WOW. :clapping:

After the savage beating, @Kathy hangs limply by her wrists.
She is unconscious. Her naked body is bruised and battered.
The soldiers taunt her
"Look she's fallen asleep! The wench is bored!"
Someone brings up a bunch of thorny branches that they have fashioned into a crude crown.
"Let's proceed with the High Priestess's coronation!"
Their cruelty knows no bounds.

Attachments

• kathy9_scorpio.jpg
    kathy9_scorpio.jpg
    276.6 KB · Views: 644
After the savage beating, @Kathy hangs limply by her wrists.
She is unconscious. Her naked body is bruised and battered.
The soldiers taunt her
"Look she's fallen asleep! The wench is bored!"
Someone brings up a bunch of thorny branches that they have fashioned into a crude crown.
"Let's proceed with the High Priestess's coronation!"
Their cruelty knows no bounds.
I always wonder how the executioner’s hold the crown without poking themselves. Also, mmmmmm, what an expression.

Back
Top Bottom