Go to CruxDreams.com

jimsac

Tribune
The nailing is complete
================

Making sure her feet are flat against the wood, the soldiers drive a six inch spike into @malins ' flesh.
The woman utters an agonizing cry. A small stream of urine soils the crucifier's hand.
"Bitch! You'll pay for that", he mutters.
He makes sure that her other foot is nailed with hard, heavy blows. The hammer does not always hit the nail head but also her toes, crushing them and adding to her agony.
Some in the crowd are horrified by her pain, others are plain curious, and others are plainly liking her suffering.
"Queen Malin is finally on her throne!"
"Let us see her dance!"

Attachments

• malin_on the cross3_scorpio.jpg
    malin_on the cross3_scorpio.jpg
    324.6 KB · Views: 244

jimsac

Tribune
After her formal condemnation to be crucified, @Kathy is brought back to the barracks, where they keep the patibula.
However, it is not every day that the men have a witch to play around with.
The officer in charge sees no reason why they should delay her death a little longer and have a little fun in the process.
A soldier comes in front of her. It the same one that taunted her with the whip earlier.
He holds the whip the other way around, such that the wooden hilt is protruding from his fist.
"On your knees, bitch!" he shouts.
She is forced on her knees, her arms held outstretched by two men. She gasps as some of the wounds on her back reopen with the sudden movement.
"Remember this, witch?", he snarls at her as he thrusts the whip handle in her face

He turns to the other soldiers.
"Do you think we should put this whip to some other use, now?" he asks them...

Attachments

• kathy13_scorpio.jpg
    kathy13_scorpio.jpg
    300.9 KB · Views: 147

Kathy

Terra Nova Tramp
After her formal condemnation to be crucified, @Kathy is brought back to the barracks, where they keep the patibula.
The officer in charge sees no reason why they should delay her death a little longer and have a little fun in the process.
A soldier comes in front of her. It the same one that taunted her with the whip earlier.
He holds the whip the other way around, such that the wooden hilt is protruding from his fist.
She is forced on her knees, her arms held outstretched by two men. She gasps as some of the wounds on her back reopen with the sudden movement.
"Remember this, witch?", he snarls at her as he thrusts the whip handle in her face

Why does this guy keep calling me a witch?

malins

Stumbling Seeker
Making sure her feet are flat against the wood, the soldiers drive a six inch spike into @malins ' flesh.
While the nailing of my wrists was a quick blinding shot of pain,
these last blows that finish my crucifixion ... I feel every bit of them.

As the nail dives in, goes through.
Bones forced apart, flesh pierced and compressed,

the tip of the nail working its way through, grating between bone and ligament,
coming out against the sole from the inside, lifting skin from muscle, pitching it out and pinning it against the wood, then piercing it.

As my left foot is fixed to the wood I lose control of myself;
raging, the executioner smashes the hammer down carelessly as he drives the spike into my other foot ...
reminding me that however bad it gets, he can always make it worse...

the roaring and jeering of the crowd fades from my consciousness,
becomes just unintelligible noise as I lose myself in torment,
so soon as the last nail is driven in, I push myself up, throw out my hips and arch in agony ...

I forget everything,
every reason for anything I ever did,
every insult and injury on the way to this finality,
every false hope or modesty, every pretense or facade,
any anger or imagination of fate's retribution,

I forget all but this one thing ... I'm crucified!

jimsac

Tribune
She is finally crucified.
The traitor has gotten her due.
She is shameless, displaying herself to the crowd, which enjoys her agony.
The soldiers either ignore her or insult her.
She is truly a worthless piece of meat nailed to the cross.
They now wait for her to dance.

xso

Tribune

Yeah......Let Kathy feel the whip handle in her private parts......fuck her with it, make her come.....humiliate her and then load the crossbar over her beautiful shoulders......parade her naked to the place of her execution.........

Top Bottom