Go to CruxDreams.com
Moving behind the restrained @Kathy , the soldier with the whip spits on the whip handle.
He rubs and rotates the handle against the woman's ass and pudenda. The leather whip dangles against her legs.
She gasps as she feels the wooden grip moving across her butt cheeks, down her crack and fondling her clit.
Her tits respond involuntarily.
Noticing this, one of the soldiers holding her by the wrist exclaims
"Ha ha! She's getting all worked up there!"

"Ass or Cunt? Which would you prefer, whore?" they ask her.

@Kathy says nothing.

"Let's vote then!"

<ok time to vote people - ass or cunt for @Kathy ?>
C7A8776.gif
Both please ! :p

Moving behind the restrained @Kathy , the soldier with the whip spits on the whip handle.
He rubs and rotates the handle against the woman's ass and pudenda. The leather whip dangles against her legs.
She gasps as she feels the wooden grip moving across her butt cheeks, down her crack and fondling her clit.
Her tits respond involuntarily.
Noticing this, one of the soldiers holding her by the wrist exclaims
"Ha ha! She's getting all worked up there!"

"Ass or Cunt? Which would you prefer, whore?" they ask her.

@Kathy says nothing.

"Let's vote then!"

<ok time to vote people - ass or cunt for @Kathy ?>
I am supposed to remain silent but my vote would be both

Lest you think I have forgotten the main fantasy for all of us here...

The loincloth
=========

Queen @Barbaria1 's most devoted follower has been crucified alongside her leader.
The elf warrior girl @ERIN the Brave lies dying on the cross, in extreme agony. Sharp nails pierce her wrists and feet. A small loincloth, hardly covering her crotch, has been allowed. Is this meant to humiliate the once proud warrior or is this an oversight?

The soldiers mock the elf-girl and the crowd jeers at her.

General Scorpianus turns to the crowd:

"Do you want to see her naked?"

???????????
Poor Erin. I love this brave Elf Warrior! But she does serve the Queen. If only i could have saved her...

Poor Erin. I love this brave Elf Warrior! But she does serve the Queen. If only i could have saved her...
I hide under all my violet cloaks, but I'm Margaret, Elfin aide to Erin. When she returns from her many battles,, I was there to help heal her wounds.

Now to see her, too, being crucified...I cannot take it!

I move to the front of Erin's Cross...as I'm crying many start to notice my red locks peeking out from my cloaks and wonder what I have to do with the crimes?

I panic. How do I get away?

I thirst
=====

After about 15 minutes on the cross, @malins ' mouth is parched. Her tongue sticks to the top of her mouth. A warm breeze flows across her crucified body, sending sweaty, bloodstained strands of hair waving in the air.

"I thirst", she whispers.
The soldiers barely hear her.
"What do you want, bitch?"
"I'm thirsty. Please - some water"....

Attachments

• malin_on the cross5_scorpio.jpg
    malin_on the cross5_scorpio.jpg
    272.5 KB · Views: 1,046
@Kathy struggles as the man behind her positions the whip handle against her ass.
She tries to wriggle away but the soldiers hold her firmly as the handle is pushed in between her butt cheeks and abruptly inserted in her anus.
The woman gives out a series of agonizing yells as the hilt is pushed in. The pain is indescribable.
Tears of agony stream down her face, mixing with the blood from the crown of thorns.
"Ah, that's more like it!"
"Go deep! The heretic needs to feel the wrath of our gods!"
The woman's cries ogle some of the men, who are seen to grab and rub their crotch while intently watching the unfolding violation of the helpless prisoner.

Attachments

• kathy15_scorpio.jpg
    kathy15_scorpio.jpg
    359.3 KB · Views: 1,004
I thirst
=====

After about 15 minutes on the cross, @malins ' mouth is parched. Her tongue sticks to the top of her mouth. A warm breeze flows across her crucified body, sending sweaty, bloodstained strands of hair waving in the air.

The soldiers barely hear her.
"What do you want, bitch?"
"I'm thirsty. Please - some water"....

Malins is suffering, but she is grateful for the breeze that kisses every inch of her exposed body. Her exposure and her struggle with the cross will soon dehydrate her.

It is too soon to see her expire, she deserves to cling to life for many hours yet. Hopefully the soldiers will take pity on her, and offer a sponge soaked in their own urine. Then the crowd will see how truly desperate she is, whether the needs of her parched throat overrule the horror of sucking on her tormentors' piss.

@Kathy struggles as the man behind her positions the whip handle against her ass.
She tries to wriggle away but the soldiers hold her firmly as the handle is pushed in between her butt cheeks and abruptly inserted in her anus.
The woman gives out a series of agonizing yells as the hilt is pushed in. The pain is indescribable.
Tears of agony stream down her face, mixing with the blood from the crown of thorns.
"Ah, that's more like it!"
"Go deep! The heretic needs to feel the wrath of our gods!"
The woman's cries ogle some of the men, who are seen to grab and rub their crotch while intently watching the unfolding violation of the helpless prisoner.
They talk about gods as they continue to hurt me

Malins is suffering, but she is grateful for the breeze that kisses every inch of her exposed body. Her exposure and her struggle with the cross will soon dehydrate her.

It is too soon to see her expire, she deserves to cling to life for many hours yet. Hopefully the soldiers will take pity on her, and offer a sponge soaked in their own urine. Then the crowd will see how truly desperate she is, whether the needs of her parched throat overrule the horror of sucking on her tormentors' piss.
You are right-the little wine that’s available is for the soldiers. No way are they going to waste it on this worthless traitor!

For the first time this day, my tormentors have stepped back and leave me alone ...
alone on the cross ... left to the incessant devilish tortures of that device.

My weight pulling on the nails, the dreadful searing in my lungs when I've been hanging low too long ...
Pushing up on the nails in my feet ... the throbbing of crushed toes ... the scraping of my back against the wood ...
Whenever any pain subsides for a short while, a different one comes to the fore ...

but beneath all of them another agony surfaces.
through all of my ordeal I've not had a drop of water ...
and my thirst quickly becomes a need greater than all others.

Though I want nothing less ...
I know no other way than to beg for relief, from the very men whose task is to torture me to death ...

A spear is used to thrust a wet sponge in @malins ' sweat-drenched face.
Half conscious, racked by the terrible pain of the cross, she tastes the fluid.
She immediately spits it out, coughing.
It reeks of urine and other vile liquids.
The soldiers laugh at her
"Looks like she did not appreciate our nice gift!"
"Come on, have just a little at least!"
They press the sponge against her face. The putrid fluid runs against her cheeks, trickling down her neck and on her exposed breasts.
Gasping, she turns her head away abruptly, the spear head protruding from the sponge grazing her cheek.
"Hail, Queen of the Traitors!"

Attachments

• malin_on the cross6_scorpio.jpg
    malin_on the cross6_scorpio.jpg
    283.1 KB · Views: 952
After her defilement by the soldiers, @Kathy is given an old purple robe which barely covers her back and leaves her front exposed. Blood from her whipping seeps into the fabric, which sticks to her raw wounds.
For her symbol of "religious" authority, the priestess is forced to hold the bloody whip handle, instrument of her painful violation. The soldiers surround her like a pack of rabid wolves, shouting at her, cursing, pushing her to and fro. One of the soldiers, an officer having a scorpion tattoo on his left arm, is particularly insulting, punching and spitting at her...,
Naked but for the purple cloak and the mock crown of thorns, she is paraded as the "Priestess of Filth".
Her humiliation is never ending.
Worse is yet to come.

Attachments

• kathy16_scorpio.jpg
    kathy16_scorpio.jpg
    335.3 KB · Views: 1,020
After having been stripped naked again, and slapping her in the face a couple of times with the semen encrusted whip hilt, the woman is dragged to the carpenter's shop, to be saddled with the burden of shame.
First they tie her titulus around her neck. It reads "Kathy Striga", or Kathy the Witch.

They load the heavy patibulum on @Kathy 's bruised and bloodied back. Her wrists are tied to the ends of the wooden beam. She winces as splinters of wood chafe her scourged back. For a few minutes she stands there, shivering with shame and pain. Her helplessness and agony ogle the soldiers. One of them has a long bamboo stick, which he bends with glee, exclaiming
"How I'm going to love whipping this bitch's ass!"

The officer in charge of the crucifixion detail motions for them to propel her forward into the noisy streets. As he does so, he notices the hammer and nails lying on a shallow wall.
"Don't forget that we are nailing, not just tying, this witch to the cross, now. So, get that hammer and those nails!"

They roughly push her forward.
The walk of shame has begun.

Attachments

• kathy17_scorpio.jpg
    kathy17_scorpio.jpg
    336.6 KB · Views: 997
Last edited:
"The ungrateful slut!", the soldiers exclaim.
They squeeze the pungent fluid on @malins bare chest, wiping the sponge on her tortured flesh. The liquid stings her many cuts and lacerations.
The sponge, now light and bereft of any liquid, is dislodged and falls from the spear point.

"Seems to me this traitor needs to be punished for her insolence!", cries out the officer.
"The punishment needs to fit the crime!", joins in his aide, laughing.

The woman hangs from the cross, naked and humiliated, in utter despair.

<would really love your comments to keep this storyline going you guys and gals>

Attachments

• malin_on the cross7_scorpio.jpg
    malin_on the cross7_scorpio.jpg
    253.9 KB · Views: 984
The problem is of course how to punish a crucified woman without shortening her ability to suffer for all to see?

Love the drawing BTW.. Well expressed suffering ! would love to see her from 45 degrees to the side behind her with in this position with the soldiers mocking her.

@Kathy continues her painful walk to her site of execution, the wooden load precariously balanced on her shoulders.
Each time she pauses for a moment to catch her breath, the soldiers are too eager to flog her exposed back and buttocks to get her walking again.
As she staggers through the throng, debased and humiliated, the priests spit at her and encourage the soldiery to further torture the poor woman.
Blood streams down her back as the patibulum reopens the wounds of her flogging.
Dark stains and bruises on her inner thighs are a reminder of the brutal rape she underwent in the soldiers' barracks, prior to being saddled with this crushing burden.

Attachments

• kathy18_scorpio.jpg
    kathy18_scorpio.jpg
    338.2 KB · Views: 857
@Kathy continues her painful walk to her site of execution, the wooden load precariously balanced on her shoulders.
Each time she pauses for a moment to catch her breath, the soldiers are too eager to flog her exposed back and buttocks to get her walking again.
As she staggers through the throng, debased and humiliated, the priests spit at her and encourage the soldiery to further torture the poor woman.
Blood streams down her back as the patibulum reopens the wounds of her flogging.
Dark stains and bruises on her inner thighs are a reminder of the brutal rape she underwent in the soldiers' barracks, prior to being saddled with this crushing burden.
That is stunning, Jimsac, I should be honoured if you would consider posting it in the 'Carrying the cross ' thread? :)

Back
Top Bottom