Go to CruxDreams.com
That is stunning, Jimsac, I should be honoured if you would consider posting it in the 'Carrying the cross ' thread? :)

Will do. Something told me you were gonna love it!

@Kathy continues her painful walk to her site of execution, the wooden load precariously balanced on her shoulders.
Each time she pauses for a moment to catch her breath, the soldiers are too eager to flog her exposed back and buttocks to get her walking again.
As she staggers through the throng, debased and humiliated, the priests spit at her and encourage the soldiery to further torture the poor woman.
Blood streams down her back as the patibulum reopens the wounds of her flogging.
Dark stains and bruises on her inner thighs are a reminder of the brutal rape she underwent in the soldiers' barracks, prior to being saddled with this crushing burden.
Not sure how much longer I can continue to walk, becoming more weak by the second

Despite all her pain and suffering @malins feels the soldiers probing beneath her left breast with his spear.
The sharp point pricks the delicate flesh. She winces, her hands clawing in the air in anticipation of what is about to happen.
She is helpless. Naked. Nailed to the cross.

Attachments

• malin_on the cross8_scorpio.jpg
    malin_on the cross8_scorpio.jpg
    330.5 KB · Views: 1,585
The reeking, revolting sponge dislodged and dropped,
the soldier traces the slender spear-blade over my chest, underneath my breast,
probing and poking as he goes...

My heart beating frantically ...
I should throw myself out against the sharp steel,
pierce myself upon it, hope to win an end to my ordeal ...
but I don't have the strength of will,
I hang helpless, awaiting whatever may come...

The false priestess @Kathy, still bearing her patibulum, is roughly thrown to the dusty ground.
While she shivers and trembles, her hands are tied in place so that the wrists can be nailed to the wide surface of the crossbeam. As she struggles, the uneven pebbly ground chafes and reopens her multitude of scourge wounds on her back and buttocks.
To taunt, her the soldiers drop two of the rusty nails destined to penetrate her flesh on her stomach. She is startled by the cold feeling of the spikes laying on her belly.
"This is Kathy, guilty of being the leader of a false religion and an associate of the traitor @malins ", cries the officer in charge, looking at the woman with hatred.
"She has accordingly been sentenced to be nailed to the cross and raised up naked in front of you, her shame visible to all those who would desire to disrupt the order of our society", he continues.

The exhausted, helpless woman waits for the fateful command...

Attachments

• kathy19_scorpio.jpg
    kathy19_scorpio.jpg
    274.3 KB · Views: 1,209
Funny everyone that gets the nails penetrating his/her limbs will find strength to struggle,
even if they are to exhausted seconds before

Funny everyone that gets the nails penetrating his/her limbs will find strength to struggle,
even if they are to exhausted seconds before
The strength is not the incentive.
It is the simple fact of no way to relax.
The nails are not only painful in their own right but are a slippery slope of certain abandonment.

You hang and twist but there is nothing to hold.

Every muscle in your body tries to find a place .

Last edited:
@malins feels the point of the sharp spear, slowly and sadistically boring into her breast.
Then the soldier abruptly thrusts it up with brutal force, impaling her breast. Blood streams from her wound.
The poor woman howls and wails as pain radiates from this new insult to her naked body.
"Yeah! That's it! That's quite a meaty catch you got there!", the soldiers cry out, laughing.

The spear was never intended to kill her, just to make her suffer more and entertain the boring soldiers on their death watch.

Attachments

• malin_on the cross9_scorpio.jpg
    malin_on the cross9_scorpio.jpg
    290 KB · Views: 1,091
@Kathy 's right wrist is nailed to the cross.
The nail is tapped in slowly and sadistically- the torturer looms over her - staring at her face - a mask of agony. He laughs.
With each hammer blow, the poor woman convulses and howls. Her bloodied naked body shakes and ogles the men, who make fun of her pain.
"More nails left for you, you filthy witch!" they exclaim.

Attachments

• kathy20_scorpio.jpg
    kathy20_scorpio.jpg
    368.7 KB · Views: 1,049
Last edited:
@Kathy 's right wrist is nailed to the cross.
The nail is tapped in slowly and sadistically- the torturer looms over her - staring at her face - a mask of agony. He laughs.
With each hammer blow, the poor woman convulses and howls. Her bloodied naked body shakes and ogles the men, who make fun of her pain.
"More nails left for you, you filthy witch!" they exclaim.
These men are so cruel my pain gives them pleasure, not sure how much more I can take.

The end is near
===========
@malins sinks agonizingly along the wood, hanging by her nailed wrists.
She takes slow, small breaths and gazes down at the soldiers and crowd surrounding her cross.

Helpless, nailed naked to the cross, whipped, pierced, defiled and humiliated, she takes her final breath.

Attachments

• malin_on the cross10_scorpio.jpg
    malin_on the cross10_scorpio.jpg
    314.6 KB · Views: 907
The Anointing of Kathy
================

@Kathy yells, shakes and trembles as both her wrists are nailed to the patibulum.
Her breasts juggle wildly and her back arches in the air, legs splayed wide open, to the lewd cheers of the crowd.
"Put the witch on her throne!"
"Look at her - no shame at all!"
She hardly notices a warm stream of piss wetting her body, as the soldier who just nailed her to the cross relieves himself to further humiliate her.
"That's it! Anoint the witch!"

Attachments

• kathy21_scorpio.jpg
    kathy21_scorpio.jpg
    353 KB · Views: 912
The end
======
The ordeal of @malins is at an end. She finds that she does not have the energy to lift her tortured body in order to properly breathe. She tries to say something but her mouth is too dry. She sags down on the cross, hanging from her nailed wrists, her legs splayed wide open. In her last moments, her body is numb and the pain has gone. The woman tries to lift her head but her energy is gone. With a deep sigh, she lapses into merciful death.
Realizing that their prisoner is now dead, the soldiers let her friends and family approach. They scream and howl wildly. They approach and try to support her to lessen her torture. To no avail. Her naked body will stay nailed to the cross, until picked clean by crows, vultures and the like.
Perhaps they will salvage her crown for another poor victim....

<Hope you enjoyed @malins ' ordeal. Thanks to all those who commented. Comments on the overall story always welcome!>

Attachments

• malin_on the cross11_scorpio.jpg
    malin_on the cross11_scorpio.jpg
    305.1 KB · Views: 922
The Anointing of Kathy
================

@Kathy yells, shakes and trembles as both her wrists are nailed to the patibulum.
Her breasts juggle wildly and her back arches in the air, legs splayed wide open, to the lewd cheers of the crowd.
"Put the witch on her throne!"
"Look at her - no shame at all!"
She hardly notices a warm stream of piss wetting her body, as the soldier who just nailed her to the cross relieves himself to further humiliate her.
"That's it! Anoint the witch!"
The pain is overwhelming, I see he has more nails in his hand but I am helpless to stop him. Not sure how much more I can take.

Back
Top Bottom