Go to CruxDreams.com
Margaret:
My nightmares and suffering begin. Not only was I subject to male gazes, but they led me to a stump and chained me to it, only to be scourged by this horrendous whip with spikes!
I wondered what they were doing to Erin, but I couldn't take my mind off the pain I was now in!
My backside marked with cuts and gashes, blood streaming down my bare back.
I was so blind with pain, that I didn't even know those screams I heard were mine!
Dear Goddess, please have pity on me!

Attachments

• margaret3_scorpio.jpg
    margaret3_scorpio.jpg
    304.6 KB · Views: 1,330
After the brutal beating I lay on the hot concrete floor, my backside completely tattered and bleeding. I'll never be the same again if they even allow me to live.
These men in robes appear to be judging me, perhaps giving me my sentence. I try to curl into a ball so they cannot stare at my suffering; yet I must be brave for my Queen, my warrior Erin @ERIN the Brave , and our heavenly Goddess above.

I see none of my garments anywhere. This may be my only moment for some actual peace.

I still ache all over, and yet I doubt the worst is over.

Attachments

• margaret4_scorpio.jpg
    margaret4_scorpio.jpg
    327 KB · Views: 950
I'm not thinking I'm screaming!!!

These men operate quickly and with determination.
Merciless is not even the right word...
... my body is merely a work-piece for them.

When the butcher carves meat from bone, or a blacksmith strikes an iron,
we don't call that 'merciless',
they just work their trade, and it would not cross their mind to consider,
whether the thing they are working on, would rather prefer not to be on the carving-block or anvil.

And so my screams and begging,
that is just the sound the thing they are working on makes, when they ply their trade.

Lightning strikes again as a nail is pounded through my other wrist,
nausea strangles me as the widening shank of the nail forces bones apart
my body bucking wildly causes the wound in my right wrist to answer the new pain with its own
my head bashing against the beam drives in deeper the thorns of my crown

Again one of the men presses down with his foot on my abdomen,
keep the work-piece in place.

The sound of hammer on nail-head, at first muted as the iron sank into flesh,
becomes more ringing and metallic as the nail bites into hard wood and sinks into the patibulum.
the grating vibrations of the rough iron against my bones, it's like sheets of fire ...

then the nail-head presses firm against swelling skin,
I am fixed to the beam that I'll hang from.

These nails will not ever stop tormenting me, will never leave me,
not until my limbs have gone forever still and they're drawn out of the lifeless wreck of my body.
I've carried them here to this place ... now they'll carry me.

Next, I understand, they'll be picking me up by the beam,
they'll be lifting me off the ground, fixing the cross-beam to the upright.
I'll be hanging then, kicking, then trying to plant my feet against the post,
they'll probably wait for me to exhaust myself,

maybe they'll wait until I have no other choice,
but to beg them please,
nail my feet to the post now too, so I can at least push up...
Very impressive Malins.
It's absolutely exciting that you don't have feelings of hate for your torturers, that you accept that they are just doing their evil job.
You perfectly explain what you feel when you are reduced to an object, that gets nailed to the cross. Awesome.....

One with the crossbeam
=================

The soldiers move on to @malins 's left wrist, ignoring her naked body's violent shuddering and her almost incoherent pleas for mercy.
They hammer the second nail in the Destot's space so that the metal will be firmly anchored between the bones of her wrists. One of the men presses her stomach with his foot, holding her steady.
Blood spurts and the woman yells out in pain, banging her head repeatedly on the wood. Her hair is disheveled but the crown is so firmly embedded in her scalp that it has not come loose. Blow follows blow, the nail bites deeper, and she howls, it seems for ever. Her face is a mask of agony, but she has not lost consciousness.
With professional expertise, the soldiers are soon finished with their work.
It's not easy to catch the moment when the victim is nailed. It must be so satisfying for the executioner, that Malins is watching so closely how he is doing that.....

Her body displayed to the crowd
======================

Bit by bit, the patibulum is raised, with @malins hanging from it by her nailed wrists like a piece of bloodied meat.
With each jolt, she gasps for air and yells in agony as her back and buttocks, already raw and bleeding from the flagellation, rub against the splintered wood of the stipes.
Jimsac, this is so impressive.....

@Yupar the Goddess and so called Queen of the Jews has been scourged and crowned with thorns. The soldiers stop to gaze at her battered, bruised, and humiliated body before dragging her off to be crucified.
Thank you :) ****

Alas, my protection of lying on the ground was short lived. a couple of the guards gathered around, lifted me up, and started playing with my body.
One held my head in place as he kissed/licked and bit my ear, all the while making fun of how "pointy" they were, but still found me 'cute"
Another wanted to know why i hid my body under all those garments. Fondling my nude breasts, his mouth found my nipple and he began to suckle it. I hoped, prayed to above that my body would not react to this kind of treatment. However, the sucking did make my nipples harden.
"oh Goddess, why don't thou protect me?"

Attachments

• margaret5_scorpio.jpg
    margaret5_scorpio.jpg
    306.1 KB · Views: 848
The guards were making a mockery of me! Being so proper as I was, I had no idea what they'd do.
Then the one guard moved me so id be leaning over. I thought he was checking out my wounds on my backside, but i hear a rustle and then his pants were down, and he then forced himself inside me.
He laughed as he could tell that I was a virgin. Oh goddess, did that hurt! Blood stained the ground falling from between my legs.
But he kept getting in deeper. Id never expected this much shame and humiliation

I'd never taken a man, and yet this was what would happen to me?

The judges stood by in awe....

Attachments

• margaret6_scorpio.jpg
    margaret6_scorpio.jpg
    314.3 KB · Views: 912
After having been stripped naked, violated and whipped, @Yupar is subjected to yet another indignation.
Her long black hair is twisted into a ponytail using some thorny branches.
The false messiah is brought back to face the judgement of Pilate.
"Away with this slut!", he barks
"Crucify her on the high cross, so that everybody can witness her shame and suffering!"

Attachments

• AdCrucem_Yupar.jpg
    AdCrucem_Yupar.jpg
    329.7 KB · Views: 777
@cruxlev The guards stood me up, and then garbed me in a old robe they'd probably used and discarded lots of times; it was disgusting in smell. Laughing and mocking how they've "taken my queen" and also "Degraded my warrior" and how they will totally violate me as one already did. I was aghast as I saw what was next. Some kind of crown being brought to me?

Attachments

• margaret7_scorpio.jpg
    margaret7_scorpio.jpg
    360.4 KB · Views: 763
After having been stripped naked, violated and whipped, @Yupar is subjected to yet another indignation.
Her long black hair is twisted into a ponytail using some thorny branches.
The false messiah is brought back to face the judgement of Pilate.
"Away with this slut!", he barks
"Crucify her on the high cross, so that everybody can witness her shame and suffering!"
I did nothing wrong !
Nooo...plese mercy me...i will do anything but not the crosssss!
Help ..help...somebody ..please help mee !

I love this ! :bdsm-heart:

The guards 'crown' me with this thorny 'gift' on my head; pressing it down over my hair. As they press it into my skull the thorns pierce my skin. Small streams of blood mat down my hair and hit my face to mix with the tears streaming from my eyes.
I kneel before the whipping post, holding my legs together as my soft spot aches from the forceful penetration I received!
I shiver as I notice the nails lying on the post...are they for me and my final journey in this life? oh Goddess, how can you not protect your servant?
I see some of the men talking and smiling at me, as one lowers his breeches as if to relieve himself...

Attachments

• margaret8_scorpio.jpg
    margaret8_scorpio.jpg
    346.1 KB · Views: 664
Back
Top Bottom