Go to CruxDreams.com
The crowd yelled, "Crucify her!"
"Why, what evil has she done?", Pilate cried
"She is a false Queen. She said she was equal to God. Crucify her!"
"Then let it be written, that @Yupar of Nazareth, is guilty of having proclaimed herself Queen of the Jews, and is sentenced.... to be crucified!"
I'm so tired because of being gang-banged and whipped. But my own people shout, "Crucify her !" , the words boil in my ears. Being crucified, I never imagine in my worst nightmare. Whay have I done? I just arrive here for the sake of them and my kingdom. Now they are asking to nail on the cross, naked in shame, same as the countless criminals in the history. I am afraid of being crucified, and died on the cross.
All I can do is bubbling like an idiot, "No ...noo, please don't. " I repeat it again and again ..by sobbing like a little girl :crybaby2:

------
i do like it @jimsac
You are doing like this to me :p ...
7220371-t6-enh.jpg

..thanks flower1

Last edited:
She awaits the nails
=============

@cruxlev

All the while, I've felt nothing but shame and remorse, even over the pain. Lying here bare for all to see is horrible for an Elf like me, but then the guard shows me this hammer...THE hammer...that will pound nails deep into my wrists and feet, keeping me permanently on this wood until I die, and then they throw my body on a pile of other dead bodies to burn.
The guard laughs as he sees me shake and whimper. May the Goddess take pity on me.
I think this is my favorite yet, Jimsac!

I'm so tired because of being gang-banged and whipped. But my own people shout, "Crucify her !" , the words boil in my ears. Being crucified, I never imagine in my worst nightmare. Whay have I done? I just arrive here for the sake of them and my kingdom. Now they are asking to nail on the cross, naked in shame, same as the countless criminals in the history. I am afraid of being crucified, and died on the cross.
All I can do is bubbling like an idiot, "No ...noo, please don't. " I repeat it again and again ..by sobbing like a little girl :crybaby2:

------
i do like it @jimsac
View attachment 1094716

..thanks flower1
The crowd are out for your blood, my 'Queen'! Nothing will satisfy them except to see your naked body squirming on the cross! The executioners are bribed to make you suffer for the longest time possible...

------
i do like it @jimsac
View attachment 1094716

..thanks flower1
So sexy! I’m honored!

The nailing
=======

@cruxlev

The guard turns his attention to securing my wrist to the wood. Holding down my arm, I feel a stabbing pain like never before...as the metal stabs through my skin, and through bone. I scream the scream of screams as I was not prepared for it. My body writhes and my chest heaves and my legs flail about, which seems to excite a group of guards to take notice of my body. As my arm becomes one with the wood, my red blood stains the plank obviously once stained by another victim of this torture.
Goddess knows I'd never wish suicide yet i would gladly end it all just to remove this pain in my body. Yet I know more stabs of pain are about to come. Guards come to hold and grope my body to stop my squirming and shaking.

Attachments

• margaret15_scorpio.jpg
    margaret15_scorpio.jpg
    330.8 KB · Views: 911
Here is a twist on @Yupar 's story.
The Queen and her daughters (one of whom is @chinadoll ) are captured - while @Yupar will surely die on the cross, she is made to watch the humiliation of her daughters paraded naked and sold to spend the rest of their days as sex slaves.
Oh my god ! I love my pose :D
Being a mother is one of my dreams although I'm still single yet.
---------------
Please ..please spare my daughters, I will do anything ..anything for that. Please let them cover their body and set free, You can do anything to me. I could even give my soul to eternal hell if you spare them. I dare to die in most humiliated and suffered way for the sake of my childern. Please punish me alone, I'm the one you want. Oh God, please don't torture me in this way!

@cruxlev

I continue to scream as I never screamed before! Onlookers watched nearby, some taking pity on me, others leering at my writhing nakedness, one i heard say "serves her right"

The guards stand nearby too, watching my heavy breathing chest weave in and out, jiggling as I do so.

As my wrist was permanently nailed to the wood, a woman stepped out of the crowd, kicking the side of my body, and spit in my face.
"This is the dammed Elf that said she was sacred because she was a virgin and she was chosen by her goddess to watch over that warrior Elf, who is dying in crucifixion right about now. That Warrior killed my brother! I'll be happy watching you both die, Elfen filth!"
She kicked and spat on me again.

Attachments

• margaret16_scorpio.jpg
    margaret16_scorpio.jpg
    333.9 KB · Views: 898
@cruxlev

I continue to scream as I never screamed before! Onlookers watched nearby, some taking pity on me, others leering at my writhing nakedness, one i heard say "serves her right"

The guards stand nearby too, watching my heavy breathing chest weave in and out, jiggling as I do so.

As my wrist was permanently nailed to the wood, a woman stepped out of the crowd, kicking the side of my body, and spit in my face.
"This is the dammed Elf that said she was sacred because she was a virgin and she was chosen by her goddess to watch over that warrior Elf, who is dying in crucifixion right about now. That Warrior killed my brother! I'll be happy watching you both die, Elfen filth!"
She kicked and spat on me again.
WOW. I don't know why, but the ankles tied together really does something for me. I'm not sure if I've seen that detail illustrated before. Great work!

WOW. I don't know why, but the ankles tied together really does something for me. I'm not sure if I've seen that detail illustrated before. Great work!
As I see it, the unbearable pain of the nailing will cause our poor elf to kick like a horse, and that will not do. So they tie @cruxlev ’s ankles to immobilize her.

Perhaps after she is exhausted, the soldiers can untie her to have some final fun with her tortured body, just before she is hoisted up…

The wait
======

While @Yupar has been flogged and mocked with a crown of thorns, @chinadoll , chained to the wall, anxiously awaits her fate. Will she be flogged like the 'Queen' or will they proceed to load the heavy beam on her shoulders and drag her to the Hill of Crosses?
My sitting pose..like I am ready for all :oops:
-------
I'm sitting tired and exhausted, my legs spread, lewdly displaying my womanhood is there is no loin-cloth.
I couldnt even think about anything.
All that I know is the trobbing pain on my front and back from my shoulders to knees.

Sonya-Lynn-Artistic-Nude-Photo-by-Photographer-AndyD10-Medium7.jpg

-------
I'm sitting tired and exhausted, my legs spread, lewdly displaying my womanhood is there is no loin-cloth.
All that I know is the trobbing pain on my front and back from my shoulders to knees.

View attachment 1103118
Perhaps you will be allowed a loincloth until your time on the cross, when, as you are hanging from your nailed limbs, it will be savagely ripped away, exposing your wet pussy.

-------

View attachment 1103118
I feel throbbing of a different nature as I enjoy your words and this pic Yupar :rolleyes:

Perhaps you will be allowed a loincloth until your time on the cross, when, as you are hanging from your nailed limbs, it will be savagely ripped away, exposing your wet pussy.
7431490-t6-enh.jpg
Perhaps rubbing yourself against that pole would help ease your pain.... would probably not help my own throbbing :oops:
You can force me to help.
bukkakeura.com_031.jpgtokyofacefuck-model-2.jpg

@cruxlev

The guards love seeing the sentenced ones suffer. Without warning, another nail is driven though me and into the wood on my left wrist. My mind swirls with the pain, suffering, embarrassment, the body writhes in the pain. I almost wish they could finish me now...but I know more is coming.

Attachments

• margaret17_scorpio.jpg
    margaret17_scorpio.jpg
    312.7 KB · Views: 651
@Yupar in all her glory.
(thank you to @Eulalia for the Latin translation)
Happy Xmas to all!
Condemn me to the cross !
--------
My sister , a crowned princess tried to poison me and take my throne. I knew her step and prevented to it. But I made her wish fulfilled in different way. I passed my throne to her. After crowning her as newly queen on her cronation ceremony, I gave up myself to the High Priest as a sacrificial lamb same as Jesus did in 500 years ago before I born.

Now I'm kneeling down in front of my sister's throne as her subject, who was severly whipped and rapped by the temple guards.
One of my breasts is popped out from moth-eaten purple tunic. I'm holding nails and a hammer for my end game.
I shout , "Ad crucem damnate me", before new queen, my council and my people. I becomes an another criminal to die on the cross infront of the whole city.
My bare breasts, round hips and hairy vagina will be public spectable for all to see when I'm suffering on cross. My soul will go to heel after my death. That very though arouse me again inside my loin as like i was abused by temple guards earlier. I say this in my mind,
" I hope you will enjoy my last show, my little sister, you fulfilled my dream as I made yours come true. This is what I desire !"
;)
--------
@jimsac i hope this is your desire too ;)

japanese-wednesday-campanella-suiyobi-no-campanera-s-kom_i--i5ylrF.jpg

Back
Top Bottom