Go to CruxDreams.com
The Via Crucis of Jacqueline the rebel
=========================

@Jackie1111 staggers under the weight of her cross. The sun beats down on her naked, sweaty body like a dome of beaten copper. Her back feels on fire from the beatings and floggings. There is stabbing pain radiating from her private parts, bruised and torn from the repeated violations.
The woman stumbles along a raised way, exposing her entire body to the crowd below. They swear at her, call her names, laugh when she falls on her face and is dragged up without mercy.
"Bitch!"
"Queen of Harlots!"
"Let's see you up on your throne!"
More pain, more humiliation is to follow.
Hello, would it mind if I borrow a few names, inscriptions, and maybe even a little story from you? We really like the names and inscriptions, and I also make my works based on your scenes... I also love the beautiful crucifixion of elf, barbarians, and queens...

Hello, would it mind if I borrow a few names, inscriptions, and maybe even a little story from you? We really like the names and inscriptions, and I also make my works based on your scenes... I also love the beautiful crucifixion of elf, barbarians, and queens...
No problem - can you please send me any artwork that results? I'm always interested in how my art inspires others... :)

Ann suffers the lash
=============

Having hung @assistantann by the wrists, the sadistic soldiers start furiously whipping her naked helpless body.
Blow after cruel blow rains down on her soft flesh. One of the men takes great pleasure at scourging her shapely breasts and then delighting at her shrill scream as the leather strap wraps around her body and sticks to it. Pulling at the whip, he savagely rips it away, violently twisting Ann's hanging body.
Ann is slowly being torn to bits, as the soldiers taunt and insult her.

Attachments

• ann3_scorpio.jpg
    ann3_scorpio.jpg
    351.2 KB · Views: 719
Ann suffers the lash
=============

Having hung @assistantann by the wrists, the sadistic soldiers start furiously whipping her naked helpless body.
Blow after cruel blow rains down on her soft flesh. One of the men takes great pleasure at scourging her shapely breasts and then delighting at her shrill scream as the leather strap wraps around her body and sticks to it. Pulling at the whip, he savagely rips it away, violently twisting Ann's hanging body.
Ann is slowly being torn to bits, as the soldiers taunt and insult her.
As she suspected, the whipping hits her breasts and other front parts of her naked body as well. I see the bloody lines appear after the impacts of the leather. Her screams make my blood run cold and I don't think she can ever forget them. And I realized that the first lashes have broken any sign of dignity that she harbored, and this only with a long leather whip, and perhaps they will not whip her with the Roman scourge full of pieces of iron and spikes that literally destroys the skin and sometimes they tear off pieces of meat. Ann, my friend, you are being brutally tortured before my eyes!

Ann suffers the lash
=============

Ann is slowly being torn to bits, as the soldiers taunt and insult her
I like the picture better than the description. her beauty shouldn't be destroyed; preserved enough for the pleasure of the soldiers, don't you think?

I like the picture better than the description. her beauty shouldn't be destroyed; preserved enough for the pleasure of the soldiers, don't you think?
Well I would think that as well, but these soldiers have been suffering serious casualties in a protracted conflict over control of this province. They are great haters of the rebels, so when it comes to the lash, they naturally put their hearts to it, sometimes forgetting that an attractive piece of ‘fuckmeat’ is hanging in front of them.

Nicole carries the cross
===============
Wearing her necklace of nails and the titulus round her neck, @nicole is burdened with a heavier load than her fellow rebel.
Her arms are wrapped and then tied around the patibulum. The wood burns her wounded back.
As she is led outside, the crowd goes wild. Her naked, savagely whipped body, offered for their delectation.
Someone throws a rotten tomato or two at her, hitting her naked ass. The liquid drips along her inner thighs, burning the raw welts and gashes.
Nicole follows @Jackie1111 to the way of the cross.
NICOLE
DEPRAVA
CUNNIS
AD CRUCEM
Wooa...words and pic are very erotic. :)
The Via Crucis of Jacqueline the rebel
=========================

@Jackie1111 staggers under the weight of her cross. The sun beats down on her naked, sweaty body like a dome of beaten copper. Her back feels on fire from the beatings and floggings. There is stabbing pain radiating from her private parts, bruised and torn from the repeated violations.
The woman stumbles along a raised way, exposing her entire body to the crowd below. They swear at her, call her names, laugh when she falls on her face and is dragged up without mercy.
"Bitch!"
"Queen of Harlots!"
"Let's see you up on your throne!"
More pain, more humiliation is to follow.
Your via crucis are very nice.
I don't know how did I missed out you thread ..I followed since the beginning . :)

Ecce Donna (2)
===========

Now it is @nicole 's turn to be exhibited to the jeering crowd.
"Here is Nicole, guilty of being a rebel and a masochistic slut"
They push her forward. She stands naked and bleeding before them, wearing only the necklace of nails. Her head hung low in utter shame.
"What will her sentence be?", the soldiers ask the crowd...
Feel free to pitch in...
Ann joins the condemned
=================

"Another rebel?", the garrison commander spits out, as @assistantann is brought into his presence in the fortress.
"We caught this bitch trying to rescue one of the other condemned prisoners, sir!"
"What do you have to say for yourself, wench?" he asks the woman.
She says nothing.
"Are you a friend of the rebels?"
"Very well. Strip her!", the commander barks out
The soldiers tear off her clothes, roughly stripping the proud woman naked.
They admire her lithe nude body and enjoy her humiliation as she stands before the men - utterly naked.
They show her the instruments of her upcoming torture, mocking her composure.
Perfect Ecce Homo scenes as u did to me :)

Well I would think that as well, but these soldiers have been suffering serious casualties in a protracted conflict over control of this province. They are great haters of the rebels, so when it comes to the lash, they naturally put their hearts to it, sometimes forgetting that an attractive piece of ‘fuckmeat’ is hanging in front of them.
I know...men get carried away...I guess so are women :)

The end of the walk for Nicole and Jacqueline
---------------------------------------------------

The two women are continuously whipped to make them walk faster to their place of execution. @Jackie1111 , having been more severely flogged and violated, now lags behind. Blood streams from the many contusions sustained by multiple falls. There is not much life left in Jacqueline.
The staggering rebels finally reach the top of the hill, where many upright posts are ready to receive their patibula... with the nailed women attached to them.
@nicole is the first to arrive. She halts as she sees the upright stakes. Her naked body is lined with sweat and smeared with dirt and blood. Her heavy breathing emphasizes the roundness of her full breasts and her erect pink nipples.

Attachments

• Nicole14_scoprio.png
    Nicole14_scoprio.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 644
The end of the walk for Nicole and Jacqueline
---------------------------------------------------

The two women are continuously whipped to make them walk faster to their place of execution. @Jackie1111 , having been more severely flogged and violated, now lags behind. Blood streams from the many contusions sustained by multiple falls. There is not much life left in Jacqueline.
The staggering rebels finally reach the top of the hill, where many upright posts are ready to receive their patibula... with the nailed women attached to them.
@nicole is the first to arrive. She halts as she sees the upright stakes. Her naked body is lined with sweat and smeared with dirt and blood. Her heavy breathing emphasizes the roundness of her full breasts and her erect pink nipples.
I hear Jacqueline's moans and cries of pain, those bastards whip her more severely than me, she probably won't last very long once nailed to the cross. But I still have a moment of hindsight when I see the upright posts where we are going to die, despite this I feel my pussy dripping on my thighs

Meanwhile, the merciless whipping of my old friend Ann follows. They follow her whipping her with a long leather whip. And it is that they intend to give him such a number of blows, so that it has almost the same effect as the Roman scourge. Whip her to shreds, and turn her body into a bloody lump of meat.

Meanwhile, the merciless whipping of my old friend Ann follows. They follow her whipping her with a long leather whip. And it is that they intend to give him such a number of blows, so that it has almost the same effect as the Roman scourge. Whip her to shreds, and turn her body into a bloody lump of meat.
awww....I don't want to see her like that. So cruel. She won't be able to appreciate the Roman gifts after that.....

Back
Top Bottom