Go to CruxDreams.com

jimsac

Tribune
After years of contributing very little, I have decided to try out my drawing skills on our favorite topic.
My emphasis is on the eroticism of the pain and humiliation of the victim. Hope you like my first attempts...

Attachments

• after_the_flogging_scorpio.jpg
    after_the_flogging_scorpio.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 4,416
  • queen1_scorpio.jpg
    queen1_scorpio.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 4,272
  • queen2_scorpio.jpg
    queen2_scorpio.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 4,305
After years of contributing very little, I have decided to try out my drawing skills on our favorite topic.
My emphasis is on the eroticism of the pain and humiliation of the victim. Hope you like my first attempts...
Wonderful artworks Jimsac, like it very much, exactly what I like, very classic and passionate.. thanks for posting and letting us know your works.. keep on making this nice art!

I do, Jimsac (or Scorpio) - I like them very much! :)

It is difficult to say I like them..
Cuz I wanna say .. I in love wz your beautiful creations ... thank you so much :)

Back
Top Bottom