Go to CruxDreams.com
The Queen, howling in agony, is hoisted up her throne. Her almost naked body is roughly manhandled with no regard for the excruciating pain caused by her nailed wrists. Soon she will sit on her throne, wearing only the humiliating crown of thorns.
Beautifully drawn, sir! :goodjob:

Before being crowned, the Queen is stripped, tied to a rough pillar, and cruelly scourged. The soldier is a great hater of this Queen so he naturally puts heart in it, deriving pleasure from each moan and shriek of pain from her highness.
It's hurt, people are looking up my half exposed body...:taptap::oops: (but I m getting moisten in this awkward moment, lucky I'm still wearing loin cloth..for hiding Queen of Jew's arousal )

After her scourging, she is crowned with thorns and jeered at by the vulgar soldiers, "Look at her now, the Queen of the Jews! We ought to attire her as befits her ranking! Don't forget the specter!".
Morning breeze on mine ,
Chilling my spine !
The crowned Queen is presented to the populace, barely able to stand. Blood has congealed on her forehead from the cruel thorns, and her back is a bloody mess of raw welts and hanging flesh. They must judge to crucify her or let her go free. What will it be? (This one's for you, Yupar :) )
Omooo I love it <3 @jimsac ..thank you :)

I'm in shame..I'm in shame...dear drapped cloth ,pls dont slip off...let me disappear in thin air..

The Queen is crucified. Stripped bare for all to see save a crown of thorns. She writhes in agony and shame.

Nice work jimsac. With some of these I can guess the pictures that have inspired and served as a model for your sketches. The last one looked like it was inspired by a still from one of the Jesus movies. This one suggests a hint of Makar. But you have made them your own and they are really effective.

It's hurt, people are looking up my half exposed body...:taptap::oops: (but I m getting moisten in this awkward moment, lucky I'm still wearing loin cloth..for hiding Queen of Jew's arousal )

Strip her of the cloth, she should have no protection from shame. Let us see her perverse and humiliating arousal!

A newly crowned quuen of jews is on the throne which Roma provided !

Sitting high above her people, let them have a good view of their queen, suffering for them. Let them see her agony, let them see her shameful arousal as she twists on her throne.

Nice work jimsac. With some of these I can guess the pictures that have inspired and served as a model for your sketches. The last one looked like it was inspired by a still from one of the Jesus movies. This one suggests a hint of Makar. But you have made them your own and they are really effective.

YOU ARE SPOT ON, PHLEBAS. SOME OF MAKAR'S MODELS HAVE PROVIDED GREAT INSPIRATION. THEIR FACIAL EXPRESSIONS AND BODY CONTORTIIONS ARE AMONG THE BEST I KNOW. I JUST SUPPLY THE CONTEXT....

Strip her of the cloth, she should have no protection from shame. Let us see her perverse and humiliating arousal!

Sitting high above her people, let them have a good view of their queen, suffering for them. Let them see her agony, let them see her shameful arousal as she twists on her throne.

:eek::oops::oops:

This is an unbelievably dramatic sequence one of the best I've ever seen on a cartoon, is it just possible to have one more try and make her hair the dark colour of the rest of the renders ? I have tried but not much good at this type of alteration it would make the execution absolutely realistic and complete.

This is an unbelievably dramatic sequence one of the best I've ever seen on a cartoon, is it just possible to have one more try and make her hair the dark colour of the rest of the renders ? I have tried but not much good at this type of alteration it would make the execution absolutely realistic and complete.
I cannot alter the original - I intended it to be a different face on purpose. But rest assured I will crucify some dark haired beauty for you.. :)

Back
Top Bottom