Go to CruxDreams.com
The ultimate shame
=============

With a deft movement of his spear, General Scorpianus yanks the loincloth away, exposing @ERIN the Brave 's red tuft of wild pubic hair.
She gasps and experiences this final act of humiliation, lost in a haze of pain.
The crowds cheer and laugh at her contorted body.
They make lewd remarks about her open and wet pussy, encouraging the soldiers to continue their torture of the brave warrior.
Meanwhile, @Barbaria1, nailed to her own cross, looks affectionately at her faithful follower. Gasping for breath, she tries to soothe her companion.
Your artwork is very good.

Emilia @mp5stab , Nubian wife of King Scorpianus, was caught in bed with one of her slaves.
As befits a fallen Queen, she was bound with golden straps and chains. The King ordered that she be decked with a crown of thorns and presented her naked body for scorn and ridicule by the assembled populace. Queen Emilia stands defiant, her dark naked body glistening with the sweat that oozes from her skin in expectation of the torture to come. The chain chafes against her chest, pussy and ass crack.

Shouts from the enraged crowd:
"Whore!"
"Black bitch!"
"Scourge her! Flay her!"
"Grab her by the hair and fuck her ass!"
"Crucify her!" "Crucify her!"

<comments welcome>

Attachments

• ecceemilia_scorpio.jpg
    ecceemilia_scorpio.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 999
Queen Emilia stands defiant, her dark naked body glistening with the sweat that oozes from her skin in expectation of the torture to come.
Yes there is still a lot of pride and strength in that face.

She's been framed by grudgeholders who are envious of her acccomplishments!

Behind the facade, who did most of the hard work of running the damn kingdom anyway?

With cries for her rape and torture all around, she understands it is likely she will indeed perish on the cross ... but if that comes to pass, the kingdom soon will follow ...

Thank you Wragg!

My ideal situation, according to my criteria, preferred for a flagellation before the crucifixion is to have the girl suspended naked from a pulley or between two posts. Her feet do not touch the ground.

The Roman whip of tails is very brutal; Although it also makes me feel like seeing a girl being whipped with this instrument and her entire back bloody, but personally I prefer that she be whipped with a type of whip that draws blood, but not the Roman scourge; thus the punishment lasts a little longer, and therefore it gives more pleasure to contemplate the punishment.

And, of course, not only the back of the victim on duty receives the whipping. The entire front of her body is also punished, without getting rid of her tits or her sexual organs. (Sorry if it happened to me on the latter).

Yes there is still a lot of pride and strength in that face.

She's been framed by grudgeholders who are envious of her acccomplishments!

Behind the facade, who did most of the hard work of running the damn kingdom anyway?

With cries for her rape and torture all around, she understands it is likely she will indeed perish on the cross ... but if that comes to pass, the kingdom soon will follow ...
Wow, malins, you extrapolated quite the plot line from Queen Emilia's posture and defiant look. I can see you're a great storyteller :)
There are rumors that Queen Emilia had a number of female followers who have been accused of being traitors to the crown and are even now being tortured.... one of the followers, coincidentally, is named Malins... :span1:

How do you feel, @mp5stab in this situation? Do you think you've been framed, perhaps because you were the power behind the throne?

My ideal situation, according to my criteria, preferred for a flagellation before the crucifixion is to have the girl suspended naked from a pulley or between two posts. Her feet do not touch the ground.

The Roman whip of tails is very brutal; Although it also makes me feel like seeing a girl being whipped with this instrument and her entire back bloody, but personally I prefer that she be whipped with a type of whip that draws blood, but not the Roman scourge; thus the punishment lasts a little longer, and therefore it gives more pleasure to contemplate the punishment.

And, of course, not only the back of the victim on duty receives the whipping. The entire front of her body is also punished, without getting rid of her tits or her sexual organs. (Sorry if it happened to me on the latter).
Stay tuned for a hot brutal Roman flagellation scene coming up very soon....

There are rumors that Queen Emilia had a number of female followers who have been accused of being traitors to the crown and are even now being tortured.... one of the followers, coincidentally, is named Malins... :span1:
Crack! Aiiiii! You call me a traitor!!?? Too long we watched the kingdom fall into corruption and mismanagement as narcissistic idiots squandered a legacy of greatness! Someone actually had to get things organized...
Slash! Waaaah!!! ... someone no one wouldn't even notice like us! A bunch of ignored women at court no one took notice of...
Crack!!! Huaaaagghuuh!!! Is it treason to try keeping a modicum of order and justice intact!?!
Crack! Whack!! Slash! ...Ahiiaahh ... good I confess I am a traitor i am a traitor just stop this waaaaahh!!!

Crack! Aiiiii! You call me a traitor!!?? Too long we watched the kingdom fall into corruption and mismanagement as narcissistic idiots squandered a legacy of greatness! Someone actually had to get things organized...
Slash! Waaaah!!! ... someone no one wouldn't even notice like us! A bunch of ignored women at court no one took notice of...
Crack!!! Huaaaagghuuh!!! Is it treason to try keeping a modicum of order and justice intact!?!
Crack! Whack!! Slash! ...Ahiiaahh ... good I confess I am a traitor i am a traitor just stop this waaaaahh!!!
Lictor, make sure you apply the whip where it hurts. Hit her harder!

The flagellation
==========

@malins the traitor is stripped naked, tied to a low stone column and scourged without mercy.
The first few blows only provoke curses for the woman, so the lictor is encouraged to apply the whip even harder.
The soldiers cheer as the poor woman's back is ripped to shreds. Their hatred knows no bounds - while some yell with delight, others stare impassively.

She stops cursing as the force of each blow on her soft flesh takes the breath out of her lungs. It will not be long now till she collapses to the ground.

Attachments

• flagellationofmalins_scorpio.jpg
    flagellationofmalins_scorpio.jpg
    383.3 KB · Views: 1,025
Uaaah!
What a savage whipping!
And around me ... the people baying for my death on the cross!
That is the reward for trying to keep the kingdom safe!
No good deed goes unpunished!
Waahuuuh!!
make sure you apply the whip where it hurts. Hit her harder!
Damn you damn basturds you!
Now the brute pauses with the whipping,
steps up to me, kicks my legs wide apart,
pulls my head back by the hair,
and places the other hand in the small of my back,
forcing me to arch my back and raise up my butt,
then he gets another fucking goon to keep me like that,
rummages around in his torturer's apparel,
gets a shorter whip so as not to accidentally smack that other guy,
and also maybe because what's going to be left of me,
when this part of the whipping is finished,
is still supposed to be marginally rapeable,
and then, ugh, he lays into me!

Applying the whip where it hurts most!

Aiii!!!

Long live the Queen!
=============

The traitor @malins lies almost insensate, legs splayed wide open, revealing her tortured womanhood. She is resting her upper body against the cold marble pillar, breathing heavily, trying to recover from her scourging.

The woman has already been garbed by the titulus round her neck.
She weakly tries to cover her pussy as she becomes aware of the soldiers approaching her again and laughing.
They seem to be carrying a bundle of thorns and a scarlet robe.

What races in her mind right now?
<I may be skipping a couple of illos here, but this is what tickled my fancy at the moment ... :span1: >

Attachments

• crowningofmalin_scorpio.jpg
    crowningofmalin_scorpio.jpg
    308 KB · Views: 902
What races in her mind right now?
Gods! My body aflame from the whipping.
Shivering and shuddering, eyes closed, breathing deeply, the fire still running through my veins.
Against the cold stone of the torture-post, cold that brings some relief.
I'm left alone for a while, unfettered, unguarded it seems -
they are off to take care of something ... get something ... for me.
It's not as if I would be going anywhere.
My legs are jelly, the notion that I could even so much as get up on my feet seems ridiculous.

This is only the beginning, I know.
They are going to crucify me.

When we started taking things over, picking up the reins of the kingdom that was running unguided as the court descended into madness debauchery and corruption ... when we started forging edicts and decrees ... rationally we should have known what would happen to us if things went wrong.
And they were bound to.
We just pretended it couldn't go wrong ...

Footfall in the corridor ...
Here they come ...
instinctively I cover myself, a silly gesture as they will take whatever they wish.

Oh no.
They're bringing one of those crown things...

The ones they put them on...
the ones they crown as mock queens ...
those they hurt the most.

Death on the cross is already agonizing beyond imagination ... but things can always get worse,
and dying as a mock queen on the throne of pain is a lot worse
than just being a criminal left to hang by nails from the wood.

Now I might have taken advantage of this or that opportunity,
but I never never never tried to usurp the title of queen!
If anything I was a servant, left without authority!
It's not fair!

Ugh, as if anything about getting crucified was ever going to be fair...

While @malins is being tortured, they have just finished working on another of Queen Emilia's purported followers, @GabriellaSivilla .
After gang raping her and then scourging her severely, they have reclothed her with her tattered dress and crowned her the 'Queen of the Whores'.
One of the soldiers approaches her with the whip's grip and, laughing, asks the poor woman
"Now that you've tasted one end of the whip, would you like to sample the other?"

Attachments

• gabriella_regina_scorpio.jpg
    gabriella_regina_scorpio.jpg
    362.4 KB · Views: 822
While @malins is being tortured, they have just finished working on another of Queen Emilia's purported followers, @GabriellaSivilla .
After gang raping her and then scourging her severely, they have reclothed her with her tattered dress and crowned her the 'Queen of the Whores'.
One of the soldiers approaches her with the whip's grip and, laughing, asks the poor woman
"Now that you've tasted one end of the whip, would you like to sample the other?"
I would like to ask any of our crux ladies whether being raped by a whip handle is something they fantasize about. The thought occurred to me while I was sketching Gabriella and I decided to draw this in. Does it add to the eroticism or is it a cheap shot? Feel free to PM me if you do not want to reply on this thread :span1:

I think if one looks around there are likely examples of it in stories posted.

One here, for example

It's not easy for a woman
to take such a length of something
that's absolutely straight and unyielding
Boys like to think they're hard as steel
but it's not quite so, they do bend, believe me
this doesn't

Back
Top Bottom