Go to CruxDreams.com
Submission
=======

Scorpianus roughly turns @malins so that she is now facing him.
With one strong arm he twists her arms behind her back.
With the other, he grabs her neck, choking her.
Her naked body is now completely at his mercy.
As she struggles to breathe, Scorpianus pulls the woman up towards him
"You're going to regret that, you slut!", he barks in her face.
Her whole body shudders and breaks into a cold sweat in anticipation of what awaits her...

Attachments

• malin_rp2_scorpio.jpg
    malin_rp2_scorpio.jpg
    296.3 KB · Views: 1,166
wherever my useless outburst of defiance came from ... now it's gone.
In his grasp I'm utterly helpless, totally controlled ... he could literally tear me to pieces with his bare hands!
And yes I'm sure to regret what I did ...
I already am ... whatever comes now, on top of what was inevitable ... I've earned it for myself ...

wherever my useless outburst of defiance came from ... now it's gone.
In his grasp I'm utterly helpless, totally controlled ... he could literally tear me to pieces with his bare hands!
And yes I'm sure to regret what I did ...
I already am ... whatever comes now, on top of what was inevitable ... I've earned it for myself ...
Scorpianus can see that she is now truly terrified of him. Good! This makes him look in front of the men.
“Make sure you entertain my friends here. They expect a royal show from you”....he whispers to @malins as he twists her arms further, eliciting further gasps and whimpers from the woman...

No mercy
=======

@malins lies with her face to the ground, her naked buttocks up in the air.
Scorpianus comes behind her and firmly grabs her ass cheeks, his fingers sinking like pincers in her raw scourge wounds.
She gasps, then cries out, as she feel his rock hard member probing against her ass hole.

"Wait till I push it in, you bitch!", Scorpianus shouts at her, laughing.

A number of the men have gathered round. This is the sort of spectacle that makes their life in the barracks worthwhile.
"Fuck her hard, sir!"
"Make the bitch suffer!"

Even if they do not get to fuck her it is still worthwhile to see her plead for mercy and suffer at the hands of Scorpianus.

Scorpianus loves all this attention; however, he is so intently absorbed in his upcoming feat, that he does not notice some growing commotion behind him...

Attachments

• malin_rp4_scorpio.jpg
    malin_rp4_scorpio.jpg
    355 KB · Views: 1,101
My face is ground into the dirty floor and he prepares to violate me in the most bestial way!

I know all kinds of slandering rumors have been spread about me since I was denounced as a traitor ... a whore in the palace they call me, that's what they always do when there's a woman they want to get rid of, attack her honor. Supposedly I'd held countless depraved orgies in the royal chambers ...

The truth is that since this corrupt Empire threw my husband's life away in a pointless military campaign intended only to shore up the reputation of some court sycophant, I've been without a man.

And even if I'd succumbed to the desires of which I won't deny that I felt them, I would never have allowed myself to be used in unnatural ways. But now I'm helpless, about to be subjected to the most filthy defilement, out in the public ...

Have I not one supporter left anywhere, who might throw a rock or a tile from some roof ... or even a hero to stand up with his mighty bow drawn and put an arrow hrough my heart ... anyone from anywhere, to end my humiliation once and for all?

Have I not one supporter left anywhere, who might throw a rock or a tile from some roof ... or even a hero to stand up with his mighty bow drawn and put an arrow hrough my heart ... anyone from anywhere, to end my humiliation once and for all?

No
There are no supporters in this place, none to argue your case. All here are of one mind, to see you violated and punished in the most humiliating and painful way possible. All are convinced that you deserve it, or are keen to witness it, it does not matter their motives. All that matters is that you will be forced to endure it, here before them, debased and brought low. There is no escape, no way out. Find what dignity you can muster within you, and pray that you can face the ordeal ahead.

All here are of one mind, to see you violated and punished in the most humiliating and painful way possible. All are convinced that you deserve it, or are keen to witness it, it does not matter their motives. All that matters is that you will be forced to endure it, here before them, debased and brought low. There is no escape, no way out. Find what dignity you can muster within you, and pray that you can face the ordeal ahead.
Sometimes .... it's better to know there's no hope at all, than to cling to a false one.
Easier to let go that way.

Can I face this ordeal? I must; the question is can I face it with dignity ah that is all too fragile an idea.

For now I'm thankful I can hide my face in the dirt. A wave of nausea washes over me as I feel my violation is about to begin ...

A new one for the lash
==============

A group of soldiers emerges from a doorway leading to the barracks' central courtyard.
They have brought out yet another suspected rebel woman, a bitch by the name of @Kathy .
They surround her like a pack of hungry wolves. They can smell her expensive perfume. Someone says she was a lady in waiting to the queen @mp5stab as well as being a close accomplice to @malins. The priests, who have always hated the Nubian and her party, have a special dislike for this one and are willing to pay the soldiers to pay "special attention" this female.

After manhandling and groping her for a few minutes, they roughly strip her rich clothing off, and she vainly attempts to conceal her breasts. The soldiers can admire her athletic beauty. They are eager to start torturing @Kathy , even while @malins is being raped.

Attachments

• kathy1_scorpio.jpg
    kathy1_scorpio.jpg
    277.1 KB · Views: 979
A new one for the lash
==============

A group of soldiers emerges from a doorway leading to the barracks' central courtyard.
They have brought out yet another suspected rebel woman, a bitch by the name of @Kathy .
They surround her like a pack of hungry wolves. They can smell her expensive perfume. Someone says she was a lady in waiting to the queen @mp5stab as well as being a close accomplice to @malins. The priests, who have always hated the Nubian and her party, have a special dislike for this one and are willing to pay the soldiers to pay "special attention" this female.

After manhandling and groping her for a few minutes, they roughly strip her rich clothing off, and she vainly attempts to conceal her breasts. The soldiers can admire her athletic beauty. They are eager to start torturing @Kathy , even while @malins is being raped.

These soldiers are pigs, I hate having having their dirty hands all over my body. I need to escape before it's too late

Impalement
========

Scorpianus grunts, squeezing and thrusting his hard cock in @malins 's tight ass.
She arches her back in pain as he pulls her up from the ground toward him, to make his penetration and defilement complete.
She howls and screams.
The soldiers laugh at her and mock her helplessness.
"Give it to her good and hard, sir!" they shout in derision.

At the moment, her pain and agony is all that keeps them from going over to @Kathy 's stripping and humiliation in the other part of the courtyard...

Oh, the luxury of choice!

(I'm feeling generous today :span1: )

Attachments

• malin_rp5_scorpio.jpg
    malin_rp5_scorpio.jpg
    350.4 KB · Views: 997
She howls and screams.
The soldiers laugh at her and mock her helplessness.
"Give it to her good and hard, sir!" they shout in derision.

At the moment, her pain and agony is all that keeps them from going over to @Kathy 's stripping and humiliation in the other part of the courtyard...

for a moment I thought that maybe that commotion, whatever was happening, would at least distract the wolf pack.
Maybe my utmost humiliation wouldn't be the focus of their attention.
A nasty thing to think I now ...
that someone else's suffering would be a little comfort for me ...
just by exposing me a bit less to their mockery.

But no, after tearing the last remainder of modesty off of poor Kathy they pause, and revel in my degradation...
Bestial howls break out of my throat as he subjects me to grotesque violation.
I'm completely powerless and have nothing left than to spit out ineffectual curses in between the painful thrusts.
But what good would it do even if they came true ... even if this monster one day has to pass through a thousand flaming hells each full of a thousand raging devils it does me no good...

Helpless
======
Scorpianus violently thrust his manhood into @malins .
She bends over in pain, trying to wriggle out of his grip.
"No you don't, you bitch", he hisses, as he grabs her long hair and pulls her up while he penetrates her even deeper. His other strong hand somehow holds both her wrists in a vice-like grip. @malins wails and shrieks in pain and humiliation.

Despite the spectacle, some of the soldiers have left, curious about @Kathy , the new arrival.
However, a few replace them, ogling at @malins ' naked, bruised and battered body being punished by their commander.

This is a day to remember. So many helpless women to be tortured. This surely makes up for all the bloody battles they've been in. All they need now is a couple of flagons of wine..

Attachments

• malin_rp6_scorpio.jpg
    malin_rp6_scorpio.jpg
    326.7 KB · Views: 967
Last edited:
"No you don't, you bitch", he hisses, as he grabs her long hair and pulls her up while he penetrates her even deeper. His other strong hand somehow holds both her wrists in a vice-like grip.
Kill me kill me kill me
I gasp inbetween the rhythm of this grotesque violation.
I can't bear it.
Make an end!

He's almost tearing me apart with his bare hands,
twisting my arms back, half snapping my neck as he pulls by my hair ...
all the while he is ravaging my insides with his merciless thrusts.

The cross will be a welcome relief compared to this shame...

The wait
======

After having stripped her naked, the soldiers tie @Kathy 's wrists to a tall wooden post embedded in the unpaved part of the courtyard.
They pull the rope, which is attached to an iron ring embracing the post, until her legs barely touch the ground.
Her body stretched thus will magnify the pain of the upcoming torment.

She will be whipped by two lictors, one on either side of her. She breathes heavily and swings from the post as they surround her. Her helpless, shivering body ogles them greatly.
Despairing of her incoming torture, @Kathy shivers with fear, no longer noticing the wails of @malins as the poor woman's brutal rape reaches a crescendo..

At this critical moment, she is concerned more with where the blows will strike first, on her front or back? On her ass or breasts? Who will whip her first?

Attachments

• kathy2_scorpio.jpg
    kathy2_scorpio.jpg
    326.6 KB · Views: 963
After having stripped her naked, the soldiers tie @Kathy 's wrists to a tall wooden post embedded in the unpaved part of the courtyard.
They pull the rope, which is attached to an iron ring embracing the post, until her legs barely touch the ground.
Her body stretched thus will magnify the pain of the upcoming torment.

I am helpless , Where will the first blows land on my body ? Who will deliver it? My mind is racing . I am so scared but my body betrays me , I am getting wet between my legs , I hope the soldiers do not notice

Somnium
======

As the officer continues to ravage @malins , in her ecstasy of pain and torture she drifts into another world.
The pain fades into pleasure, and Scorpianus' climax turns into her orgasm.
She imagines herself being taken while nailed and raised against the cross. Screaming in pain and pleasure.
Perhaps a portent of things to come...

Attachments

• malin_rp7_scorpio.jpg
    malin_rp7_scorpio.jpg
    296.3 KB · Views: 940
She imagines herself being taken while nailed and raised against the cross. Screaming in pain and pleasure.
Perhaps a portent of things to come...
malin_rp7_scorpio.jpg

Carnifex.

He is what he is ... and it means what it means.

Meat-maker.

And ... I am something else than I was.
What he has made me into.
I cease being a person.
I don't know what I am anymore, where I am or when.
I wanted to scream but couldn't.
Twitching flesh, wild spasms. Inside out. Pure torment that cuts past the last defense.

Back
Top Bottom