Go to CruxDreams.com
Humiliation and shame
================

While the soldiers are making preparations to nail @malins ' feet to the wood, it seems like time has stood still for the crucified woman.
It is hard for her to breathe; she feels like she is slowly being strangled.
To help support her body more on her buttocks and feet, she has to open her feet wider. The dark triangle of her sex is visible to all.
The soldiers mock the woman and call her a harlot.
But what is more painful is the crowd looking at her. Some of the gawkers are people she knew - to be displayed completely in the nude in front of them is the ultimate form of humiliation.

Naked, bloodied, and debased, @malins waits for the nails to be hammered in.

Attachments

• malin_on the cross2_scorpio.jpg
    malin_on the cross2_scorpio.jpg
    371.5 KB · Views: 920
Humiliation and shame
================

While the soldiers are making preparations to nail @malins ' feet to the wood, it seems like time has stood still for the crucified woman.
To help support her body more on her buttocks and feet, she has to open her feet wider. The dark triangle of her sex is visible to all.
But what is more painful is the crowd looking at her. Some of the gawkers are people she knew - to be displayed completely in the nude in front of them is the ultimate form of humiliation.

please may i ask how do you create those pictures?
what do you use for that?

please may i ask how do you create those pictures?
what do you use for that?
Hello Aluafen
I start with a graphite pencil sketch with H pencil, followed by small point pen (I prefer Micron 0.1 or 0.2) for outline, and then I use different 'B' pencils to create contrast within the sketch, giving it a more realistic look. Tortillons help to create a smudgy or blurred effect. Sometimes I do not use pen at all, just pencil.
I also use models to help me get the proportions of the human figure correct.

Hello Aluafen
I start with a graphite pencil sketch with H pencil, followed by small point pen (I prefer Micron 0.1 or 0.2) for outline, and then I use different 'B' pencils to create contrast within the sketch, giving it a more realistic look. Tortillons help to create a smudgy or blurred effect. Sometimes I do not use pen at all, just pencil.
I also use models to help me get the proportions of the human figure correct.
thank you, and how do you get it into your pc?

A soldier approaches @Kathy , holding the whip by its handle. This is the same whip that has been used to flog her just minutes before.
The handle has a large bulbous head.
"You've tasted one end of the whip, witch. How about sampling the other?", he asks her with a laugh as he shoves it in Kathy's agonized face.

Before he can proceed with his plan however, the officer in charge interrupts him.
"The high priests want to see the witch immediately. They are clamoring for her blood and the procurator wants to placate them!"
"Take her to the judgment seat!"

@Kathy is taken to the front of the building. Her hands are chained behind her back and she is naked save for the crown of thorns. She can barely stand, trembling in shock from her previous flogging and crowning with thorns.
The procurator presents her to the populace. "Ecce Donna!", he cries out.
The priests and the crowd go into a frenzy as they see the bloodied and beaten priestess, who they accuse of spellbinding their rulers. and leading them astray for her own nefarious ends. The priests resent the idea of a woman being highly placed in their religion and urge the crowd to shout for her execution.
"Crucify her!"
"Nail the witch to the cross"
"Why don't you use one of your spells to save you, harlot!"

Attachments

• kathy13_scorpio.jpg
    kathy13_scorpio.jpg
    324.8 KB · Views: 842
A soldier approaches @Kathy , holding the whip by its handle. This is the same whip that has been used to flog her just minutes before.
"You've tasted one end of the whip, witch. How about sampling the other?", he asks her with a laugh as he shoves it in Kathy's agonized face.

Before he can proceed with his plan however, the officer in charge interrupts him.
"The high priests want to see the witch immediately. They are clamoring for her blood and the procurator wants to placate them!"

@Kathy is taken to the front of the building. Her hands are chained behind her back and she is naked save for the crown of thorns. She can barely stand, trembling in shock from her previous flogging and crowning with thorns.
The priests and the crowd go into a frenzy as they see the bloodied and beaten priestess, who they accuse of spellbinding their rulers. and leading them astray for her own nefarious ends. The priests resent the idea of a woman being highly placed in their religion and urge the crowd to shout for her execution.
"Crucify her!"
I have done nothing to deserve this cruel treatment

"Crucify her!"
I always love Ecce Homo scene :)

I have done nothing to deserve this cruel treatment
Kathy of Nazareth.......done nothing?..........You meant well.....travelling around Palestine preaching compassion and love......healing people....this also caused that you earned a reputation as some kind of witch....... You were finally doomed the day you caused trouble in temple, when you challenged the money changers. That was seen as sedition and made the people with power furious.......never challenge the mighty financial institutions and big business!!

Soon you will be sentenced, to be crucified naked in public. This will be a warning, a signal that even women will be executed if they are seen as even a small threat to the existing power structures.......

Time passes by and the fortress gates are opened...........

Myself, I stand by the fortress gate, ready and eager to watch as you start your via crucis. A trumpet sounds, the gates open and my eyes starts to endover and enjoy your naked, beautiful but tortured body as you slowly stagger forward towards your execution site, carrying your heavy crossbar.

Then something unexpected happens. Kathy collapses....the soldiers curse and whip her.... Soon the soldiers realize that she unable to carry her cross the rest of the way. The solution? They summon an onlooker, me! The soldiers order me to carry Kathys cross......I have no choice other than to obey, but in my heart I am happy!

Kathy walks in front of me, and I watch this beautiful naked womans well whipped butt and back.....the soldiers continue whipping her and Kathy cries as the lashes hit her body. Each lash that hit Kathy enhances my own excitment. I have trouble controlling my manhood.... We arrive at the execution site. I drop her crossbar in front of Kathy's stipes, the one in the middle of three other stipes.

Now another unexpected event occurs. Before Kathy is thrown to the ground and her arms are streatched out on her crossbar, our eyes meet and she manages to say a vauge, 'thank you', you will be remembered.

Her sorrowfull eyes still glows with love and compassion, despite her horrible situation. A soldier then talks to to me: 'Thank you Jew skum for a job well done'! You ought to have some kind of reimbursment! The soldier takes away Kathy's crown of thornes, and gives it to me! Take this as payment ah, ah! Enjoy, give it to your next Jew queen, ha, ha!

I remain in the front row of spectators as they nail poor Kathy to her cross. Our eyes meet severeal times. After a few ours I leave, poor Kathy is now more or less hanging limpley by her wrists.

I arrive at my simple house, it is evening and time to go to bed. I have Kathy's crown of thornes next to my bed.....During the night I have wonderful dreams about Kathy's crucifixion ordeal......wonderful dreams that are repeated every night during the rest of my life......Thank you Kathy, maybe you were some kind of witch after all!

Kathy of Nazareth.......done nothing?..........You meant well.....travelling around Palestine preaching compassion and love......healing people....this also caused that you earned a reputation as some kind of witch....... You were finally doomed the day you caused trouble in temple, when you challenged the money changers. That was seen as sedition and made the people with power furious.......never challenge the mighty financial institutions and big business!!

Soon you will be sentenced, to be crucified naked in public. This will be a warning, a signal that even women will be executed if they are seen as even a small threat to the existing power structures.......

Time passes by and the fortress gates are opened...........

Myself, I stand by the fortress gate, ready and eager to watch as you start your via crucis. A trumpet sounds, the gates open and my eyes starts to endover and enjoy your naked, beautiful but tortured body as you slowly stagger forward towards your execution site, carrying your heavy crossbar.

Then something unexpected happens. Kathy collapses....the soldiers curse and whip her.... Soon the soldiers realize that she unable to carry her cross the rest of the way. The solution? They summon an onlooker, me! The soldiers order me to carry Kathys cross......I have no choice other than to obey, but in my heart I am happy!

Kathy walks in front of me, and I watch this beautiful naked womans well whipped butt and back.....the soldiers continue whipping her and Kathy cries as the lashes hit her body. Each lash that hit Kathy enhances my own excitment. I have trouble controlling my manhood.... We arrive at the execution site. I drop her crossbar in front of Kathy's stipes, the one in the middle of three other stipes.

Now another unexpected event occurs. Before Kathy is thrown to the ground and her arms are streatched out on her crossbar, our eyes meet and she manages to say a vauge, 'thank you', you will be remembered.

Her sorrowfull eyes still glows with love and compassion, despite her horrible situation. A soldier then talks to to me: 'Thank you Jew skum for a job well done'! You ought to have some kind of reimbursment! The soldier takes away Kathy's crown of thornes, and gives it to me! Take this as payment ah, ah! Enjoy, give it to your next Jew queen, ha, ha!

I remain in the front row of spectators as they nail poor Kathy to her cross. Our eyes meet severeal times. After a few ours I leave, poor Kathy is now more or less hanging limpley by her wrists.

I arrive at my simple house, it is evening and time to go to bed. I have Kathy's crown of thornes next to my bed.....During the night I have wonderful dreams about Kathy's crucifixion ordeal......wonderful dreams that are repeated every night during the rest of my life......Thank you Kathy, maybe you were some kind of witch after all!
Wow! You gave the game away! Just joking LOL

Humiliation and shame
================

I get no pity or sympathy from the crowd, no matter if they are strangers or familiar faces.
Crucified, I'm rejected by the world and gods.
I am in practice already a dead thing,
removed from society,
my destiny the refuse heap ...

even those those once near to me ...
the gulf is enormous, I'm not one of them anymore,
but something they must cleanse themselves of ...
so that they can remain part of the warm, protected circle,
and not be cast out likewise...

what I hear In the words from the onlookers, what I see in the looks of their eyes there is only contempt and derision ...
... perhaps there is one thinking, oh my what have they done to her, I'm glad it's her and not me,
otherwise...

... only the worst kind of people end up on the cross ... Now we can see what she was all along!
Disgusting slut, look at her opening up, as if anyone cared what she thinks she's got to offer!
Overused anyway, every soldier in the garrison must have had her!
Remember what she looked like just yesterday ...
haughty arrogant bitch ... not much left of that now is there...
Die traitor die!
Nail her ! make her scream! make her squirm and dance!

Back
Top Bottom