Go to CruxDreams.com
The nailing is complete
================

Making sure her feet are flat against the wood, the soldiers drive a six inch spike into @malins ' flesh.
The woman utters an agonizing cry. A small stream of urine soils the crucifier's hand.
"Bitch! You'll pay for that", he mutters.
He makes sure that her other foot is nailed with hard, heavy blows. The hammer does not always hit the nail head but also her toes, crushing them and adding to her agony.
Some in the crowd are horrified by her pain, others are plain curious, and others are plainly liking her suffering.
"Queen Malin is finally on her throne!"
"Let us see her dance!"

Attachments

• malin_on the cross3_scorpio.jpg
    malin_on the cross3_scorpio.jpg
    324.6 KB · Views: 1,124
After her formal condemnation to be crucified, @Kathy is brought back to the barracks, where they keep the patibula.
However, it is not every day that the men have a witch to play around with.
The officer in charge sees no reason why they should delay her death a little longer and have a little fun in the process.
A soldier comes in front of her. It the same one that taunted her with the whip earlier.
He holds the whip the other way around, such that the wooden hilt is protruding from his fist.
"On your knees, bitch!" he shouts.
She is forced on her knees, her arms held outstretched by two men. She gasps as some of the wounds on her back reopen with the sudden movement.
"Remember this, witch?", he snarls at her as he thrusts the whip handle in her face

He turns to the other soldiers.
"Do you think we should put this whip to some other use, now?" he asks them...

Attachments

• kathy13_scorpio.jpg
    kathy13_scorpio.jpg
    300.9 KB · Views: 971
After her formal condemnation to be crucified, @Kathy is brought back to the barracks, where they keep the patibula.
The officer in charge sees no reason why they should delay her death a little longer and have a little fun in the process.
A soldier comes in front of her. It the same one that taunted her with the whip earlier.
He holds the whip the other way around, such that the wooden hilt is protruding from his fist.
She is forced on her knees, her arms held outstretched by two men. She gasps as some of the wounds on her back reopen with the sudden movement.
"Remember this, witch?", he snarls at her as he thrusts the whip handle in her face

Why does this guy keep calling me a witch?

Making sure her feet are flat against the wood, the soldiers drive a six inch spike into @malins ' flesh.
While the nailing of my wrists was a quick blinding shot of pain,
these last blows that finish my crucifixion ... I feel every bit of them.

As the nail dives in, goes through.
Bones forced apart, flesh pierced and compressed,

the tip of the nail working its way through, grating between bone and ligament,
coming out against the sole from the inside, lifting skin from muscle, pitching it out and pinning it against the wood, then piercing it.

As my left foot is fixed to the wood I lose control of myself;
raging, the executioner smashes the hammer down carelessly as he drives the spike into my other foot ...
reminding me that however bad it gets, he can always make it worse...

the roaring and jeering of the crowd fades from my consciousness,
becomes just unintelligible noise as I lose myself in torment,
so soon as the last nail is driven in, I push myself up, throw out my hips and arch in agony ...

I forget everything,
every reason for anything I ever did,
every insult and injury on the way to this finality,
every false hope or modesty, every pretense or facade,
any anger or imagination of fate's retribution,

I forget all but this one thing ... I'm crucified!

She is finally crucified.
The traitor has gotten her due.
She is shameless, displaying herself to the crowd, which enjoys her agony.
The soldiers either ignore her or insult her.
She is truly a worthless piece of meat nailed to the cross.
They now wait for her to dance.

Yeah......Let Kathy feel the whip handle in her private parts......fuck her with it, make her come.....humiliate her and then load the crossbar over her beautiful shoulders......parade her naked to the place of her execution.........

The dance
========

As the pain in her feet and wrists sends waves of agonizing pain throughout her body, the woman finds that it is getting harder and harder to breathe.
Trembling, inch by inch, @malins slowly raises her hanging body by simultaneously pulling on her wrists and pushing on her nailed feet. Fresh rivulets of blood flow from her pierced flesh.
In excruciating pain, she drags her naked body upwards, her flogged back and buttocks scraping against the rough wood.
Now she is at the top, and can exhale freely. Gasping, her mouth wide open, she gulps in a lungful of air.
Her whole body shudders and she shrieks out in pain. It won't be long until she's hanging from her nailed wrists again.
Watching the gory spectacle, the crowd is mostly silent now, but the cruel soldiers continue to mock her
"Come on, woman! Let us see you shake those boobs!"
"Is your throne comfortable now, oh Queen?"

Attachments

• malin_on the cross4_scorpio.jpg
    malin_on the cross4_scorpio.jpg
    317.4 KB · Views: 869
In excruciating pain, she drags her naked body upwards, her flogged back and buttocks scraping against the rough wood.
Now she is at the top, and can exhale freely. Gasping, her mouth wide open, she gulps in a lungful of air.
Her whole body shudders and she shrieks out in pain. It won't be long until she's hanging from her nailed wrists again.
I'm nailed to the cross ...
and like with everyone before me who died upon it and everyone who'll follow me ...
... the cross forces its will on me, on my condemned flesh.

These wooden beams, these iron nails, and the weight of my own body,
they conspire together to force on me that perverted rhythm,

up ... up... push up... pull up... push through, overwhelm the pain ...
gasping for air, sweating, shaking, shuddering,

try to stay there as long as I can, pressing hard against the spikes piercing my feet ...
my chest heaving as I suck in air, my head thrown back ...
despair as muscles start cramping and twitching ...
and I sink down again, sobbing ...

I'm nailed to the cross ...
and like with everyone before me who died upon it and everyone who'll follow me ...
... the cross forces its will on me, on my condemned flesh.

These wooden beams, these iron nails, and the weight of my own body,
they conspire together to force on me that perverted rhythm,

up ... up... push up... pull up... push through, overwhelm the pain ...
gasping for air, sweating, shaking, shuddering,

try to stay there as long as I can, pressing hard against the spikes piercing my feet ...
my chest heaving as I suck in air, my head thrown back ...
despair as muscles start cramping and twitching ...
and I sink down again, sobbing ...
Marvelous description. You injected life into my drawing!

Moving behind the restrained @Kathy , the soldier with the whip spits on the whip handle.
He rubs and rotates the handle against the woman's ass and pudenda. The leather whip dangles against her legs.
She gasps as she feels the wooden grip moving across her butt cheeks, down her crack and fondling her clit.
Her tits respond involuntarily.
Noticing this, one of the soldiers holding her by the wrist exclaims
"Ha ha! She's getting all worked up there!"

"Ass or Cunt? Which would you prefer, whore?" they ask her.

@Kathy says nothing.

"Let's vote then!"

<ok time to vote people - ass or cunt for @Kathy ?>

Attachments

• kathy14_scorpio.jpg
    kathy14_scorpio.jpg
    334.4 KB · Views: 781
Back
Top Bottom